All Comments on 'The Breeding Chamber Ch. 05'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

Great conclusion!

5

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow10 months ago

A well written story, love your work!

IlikecreteIlikecrete10 months ago

Great ending to a fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really, really remarkable.

storyspinner37217storyspinner3721710 months ago

Michelle

I should have an issue with you once you put the hook in me nothing gets done no work no housework.

Or maybe just an excuse to be lazy. I wish I knew your in the states would have made sure you got an invite to our Friday party we are growing broke a record couple weeks ago had 17 crossdresser 54 people in attendance 23 people in one bedroom engaged with each other was wild. That is if you were anywhere near Knoxville TN.

Always an inspiration

Thank you for being you

Oh I am tngurl37217 on fetlife party pics there what i can put up

Sensual Pleasures Lifestyle Club is on there too

Nothing but love

Gabriella

tex4tgtex4tg10 months ago

My goodness this would be one hell of the futuristic sci-fi thriller. I would love to see this come to fruition as an actual show! I've always loved your work thank you.

SBC97281SBC972819 months ago

Texas is today has all manner of blessings and insanities so your Texas details are fine Michelle. The thoughtful interconnected details make this story amazing and rewarding to read. I winced when protagonists are shot and cringe when nasties get their comeuppance all of which make for great science fiction!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hugely enjoyed your sci-fi romp !

I love your writing. You have a great talent of striking the right balance between the erotic and a good yarn along with creating characters the reader can really care about . . however, as a suggestion, to be a true cliffhanger, Pope might have been smart enough to have a couple more tricks up his sleeve to make the finale more dramatic . . . or is that in the next season ;-)

CindyofwacoCindyofwaco6 months ago

Once again with this story you have proven you are one of the best writers on this site I love all your stories please keep up the good work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES