The Breeding Chamber Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be there with you," Virgil kissed her lips.

"You'd better be," she wrapped her arms around him.

"You're a warrior Madeline. You can take care of yourself," Virgil consoled her.

"Yeah but I'll feel so much safer knowing that you are there," Madeline wrapped her legs around Virgil and held him close.

"Make love to me again," she whispered and Virgil obliged.

Victoria Eglin

Victoria was like a spider in a web with access to every database, online information repository and inventory in Durden City. As a matter of course she had access to sensitive information available only to Pope and herself. It had been a relatively simple task to reactivate Virgil Benning's personnel file. It had been suspended when he went missing from the City Guard because no one was sure if he had been killed in action, taken prisoner or deserted.

Victoria had reinstated him with the rank of Sergeant and assigned him to the elite unit, the Praetorian Guard so that he had unfettered access to the Breeding Facility and Comfort Palaces. She reactivated his bank account and filled it with credit. Not enough to draw attention but enough to live comfortably and to provide the necessary funds to complete his mission. She assigned him an apartment in an upper-class suburb. It was one of Pope's new building projects, expanding the city's infrastructure in anticipation of an ever increasing population and Virgil was the sole occupant.

Madeline's personnel file had also been deactivated after she was kidnapped. Victoria reactivated it and assigned her to Comfort Place number three. Madeline had worked at Comfort Palace number one for the last few years but it was not unusual to assign Comfort Girls to different Palaces to meet the ebb and flow of commercial demands.

Madeline Smith and Virgil Benning

Virgil wore the full uniform of a Durden City Guard Sergeant and Madeline wore a simple black cocktail dress, hose and sneakers. She would put on her high heels once they were in the city proper. Her new shorter hairstyle was coiffed and she was wearing full makeup. Virgil carried a rucksack and Madeline carried a small suitcase, the contents of both would likely get them executed should they be stopped and searched.

They ran the rat-runs this time as passengers in an APC with a scout car leading the way. As they approached the kill zone around Durden City the vehicles switched off their lights and turned the interior lighting in the personnel carrier to red. The small convoy continued on slowly using the moonlight to find their way to the copse of trees where the vehicles pulled up using the thick growth to shield the heat signatures from their engines.

"I know I'm asking a lot of you Madeline but I wouldn't send you unless it was absolutely necessary," Susan surprised Madeline by hugging her and kissing her cheek.

"Take care of her sergeant," Susan said gruffly to Virgil.

"Aye, aye ma'am," he saluted her and she returned the salute and then surprised him by leaning and kissing the side of his mouth affectionately.

"You two troopers do your fuckin' duty!" Major Billy Brody said gruffly to them both, but he was choked with emotion.

Both Virgil and Madeline saluted him and he saluted back but even in the red light they would see that he had tears welling in the corners of his eyes. The internal lighting was extinguished completely and Virgil and Madeline exited the rear of the APC, Madeline hanging onto Virgil's webbing because he was wearing NVG.

He directed them to the sewer entrance.

"I fucking hate this place!" Madeline hissed but she climbed gingerly down the ladder.

Vigil passed down the rucksack, her suitcase and his rifle and then he followed her, struggling to put the manhole cover back in place but eventually succeeding.

"I'll lead and you hang on tight to my webbing," Virgil said as they both picked up their luggage.

"I don't see why I can't have NVG," Madeline whined.

"The rats are bigger at night so it's best that you don't see them," Virgil couldn't help niggling her.

"Fuck the rats! Get me to Durden City and don't get me covered in shit doing so," Madeline replied.

They both wore disposable facemasks with air fresher inside to nullify most of the stench. Madeline heard the squeal of rats and the splashes they made as Virgil kicked them out of their way into the sewer and she felt the crunch of cockroaches under her feet when they weren't quick enough to scurry away. The smell was offensive but at least it wasn't as overpowering as it had been last time.

They made steady progress and eventually Virgil climbed a ladder and wrestled with a heavy steel manhole cover and managed to push it aside and they exited the tunnel into the crawlspace under the loading dock. They waited awhile and caught their breath and Madeline took off her facemask and sneakers and hoiked them away. She put on her heels and adjusted her clothing and picked up her suitcase. Comfort Girls did not wander the streets with suitcases without a valid reason.

In a purse inside her suitcase was her SIG Sauer M17 pistol. If she was caught with it she would have a lot explaining to do but Virgil's Praetorian Guard shoulder patch and his rank should keep any nosy City Guards at bay.

Virgil shouldered his rucksack and his M4 carbine. He wore his M17 pistol in a thigh holster.

It was a long walk from the abandoned warehouse near the Durden City railhead through the industrial district and the housing precinct to downtown. They would have a difficult time explaining their presence in the industrial district and that was where they are most vulnerable. During the kidnapping, the van Virgil had used as a getaway vehicle had taken a long circuitous route through the city. Now at least they could walk directly towards the bright lights of downtown.

The lonely whistle of a railway locomotive pierced the night followed by the of clatter of turnbuckles and buffer stops, then the grinding sound of steel wheels on rails as a train pulled out of the railhead, the engine pulling a succession tank cars filled with petroleum products bound for other city states. A flatcar was connected in front of the engine, a twenty-five millimetre cannon and four 12.7 millimetre machine guns colloquially known as 'fifty-cals' were mounted on the car, manned by City Guards.

The Guards were on high alert because the Revolutionaries had been known to attack trains and sabotage railway lines but Virgil and Madeline knew that this train was safe. The Revolutionaries were keeping their powder dry for something bigger.

The huge steel doors in the protective wall around Durden City slid open to allow the train to pass. A platoon of City Guards was ready to repel any invaders that attempted to enter the city through the gap.

Virgil and Madeline hid in the dark and watched the train depart and the gates close behind it and then the platoon of soldiers left to take up their regular duties. Virgil led Madeline through the commercial district and they stopped only when vehicles approached, hunkered in dark doorways. There was no foot traffic until they entered the housing precinct.

Virgil took on an aggressive pose keeping Madeline ahead of him: a Praetorian Guard escorting a Comfort Girl to her place of employment. Madeline commanded some attention from the men they passed and a few whistled or made crude comments but Virgil ignored them and he knew that Madeline was immune to such taunts.

As they approached downtown the foot traffic increased. Men were busy entertaining themselves in the cinemas showing reruns of classic films, drinking in the bars and nightclubs, lining up outside the Comfort Palaces. The neon lights of the Durden City Casino competed with gaudy lights of Comfort Palace number one located adjacent. They continued past, Madeline looked at the building that had been both her home and her prison for many years but she had to admit that at the time she didn't really think of the Comfort Palace as a prison. It was just a place where she lived and worked.

They continued through the city until they arrived outside of Comfort Palace number three. It was smallest of the Comfort Palaces and was located closest to the Breeding Facility. Comfort Girls from Comfort Palace three were often seconded to assist the Brood Mothers during the day.

"Ok this is it," Virgil said grimly to Madeline and she nodded and smiled solemnly.

He would have liked to have taken her in his arms and kissed her but such behaviour would be unbecoming his station. Praetorian Guards might have free access to the Comfort Girls but they would never show them affection in public. Virgil gripped Madeline by the arm and took her to the entrance where a Praetorian Guard stood watch.

"She's a bit old to be transferred between Palaces isn't she Sarge? She's either a great lay or she's due to become a Comfort Granny and Brood Mother," the soldier commented.

"She's still a looker though and that body is hot. I might try her out when I finish my shift," the soldier smirked.

Virgil resisted the urge to punch the man in the face. He knew that this was exactly how the City Guards talked amongst themselves, especially the Praetorians.

"She's not a bad lay at all but I think her fuckin' days are over. I think she's being transferred here so she can start training to be a Brood Mother," Virgil answered.

"Yeah but she still works nights right? She isn't a granny yet is she?" the soldier countered and Virgil knew that he was right and to argue with the Praetorian would raise suspicion.

"What do I know or care about what they do with her? She's just another Comfort Girl I was ordered to bring here from another Comfort Palace," Virgil growled.

"Sorry Sarge," the City Guard snapped to attention then he went back to checking the credentials of those men standing in line.

Virgil brushed past the Guard, pushing Madeline ahead of him. He made his way through the crowd past the Trade and Comfort Girls who were drinking, dancing and canoodling and pushed Madeline through the back door to the Trade table where a Comfort Girl was assigning Trade to the girls working that night.

"Is this the new girl?" the young Comfort Girl asked smacking her gum and casting a critical eye over Madeline.

"Her name is Madeline Smith. She's been reassigned from Comfort Palace number one," Virgil growled.

"She's not bad for her age," the young woman was wearing a nametag that read 'Kylie'.

'She is a fucking Kylie,' Madeline thought to herself but kept schtum.

"She's been reassigned here so she can understudy the Brood Mothers, she only has a few months left until retirement," Virgil read a copy of the document that he was holding; Madeline's transfer order.

Kylie was reading the same document on her screen.

"I don't need you to tell me my job," Kylie snapped and clicked her gum.

Quicker that lightning Virgil's hand shot out he grabbed Kylie by the throat.

"When I want to be criticised by a Comfort Girl just out of nappies I'll ask for it. Shut your mouth you jumped up harlot and direct me to this girl's quarters. I think I'd rather fuck a beautiful, mature woman like her than an upstart skinny baby-bitch like you," Virgil growled and pushed Kylie into the wall.

Tears welled in her eyes. Kylie's supervisor, a man named wearing a name badge that read Mike, looked alarmed but knew better than to intervene. He knew that Kylie's big mouth would get her into trouble one day.

"She's back here. The manager at the Breeding Facility, Ms Eglin, mandated that she be given a private room," Mike said amiably, trying to defuse the situation.

"I'll take her there myself. Maybe I'll amuse myself with her for a while," Virgil smiled wickedly at Mike.

"And get that whore to fuckin'," he pointed his finger at Kylie.

"Kylie's rostered off tonight and shouldn't you just take her to a comfort room," Mike replied, pointing his finger at Madeline and instantly regretted it.

"Kylie. Go and relieve Marcy in comfort room seven and tell Marcy to come back here and take over the Trade table," Mike barked.

Kylie looked wounded and was about to answer back but then thought better of it and she stomped off in her fuck-me heels.

"Well that was quite the performance Sergeant," Virgil looked around and saw a man in a suit wearing a purple sash identifying him as a Commissioner.

"And all for this woman who appears to be very close to retirement but is still an excellent specimen," the Commissioner walked in a circle around Madeline and examined her.

"I'll tell you what we are going to do sergeant. You're going to take, Madeline is it? Madeline's suitcase to her accommodation and I'm going to take her to a comfort room," the Commissioner gave Virgil a sleazy grin.

Virgil knew that he couldn't argue with a Commissioner. Both he and Madeline knew that she would likely have to tend some Trade while she was staying at the Comfort Palace, it was almost impossible for her not to. But they had hoped to keep too keep that to a minimum and now right here on her first night back in Durden City Madeline was about to be used.

Madeline could see the anger and frustration building up inside Virgil and she was determined to defuse the situation.

"I would be truly honoured to service one of Durden City's Commissioners. I consider it a privilege. Give me the key to the VIP suite please Mike," Madeline gave the Commissioner her sweetest smile.

She glanced quickly at Virgil and gave him a 'don't fuck this up' stare.

Mike handed Madeline a keycard and she escorted the Commissioner into the Comfort Place.

"When I first started out I was fortunate enough to have Commissioner Cooter as my very first Trade; do you know him?" Madeline asked sweetly, hooking her arm through the Commissioner's elbow and guiding him towards comfort room one.

The Commissioner halted in the middle of the dance floor and turned Madeline to him.

"Commissioner Cooter was assassinated by the Revolutionaries in this very Comfort Palace. Don't you know anything?" the man hissed.

"I'm so sorry to hear that. I was at Comfort Palace number one until today and I don't keep up with news much. How long ago did this happen?" Madeline attempted to cover her gaff.

"Over a year ago but I suppose a lowly Comfort Girl isn't really kept in the loop," the Commissioner smiled at her, his frown disappearing.

"I'm Commissioner Roy Braithwaite. You may call me Roy in the comfort room but not out here," he began to lead Madeline to the VIP room.

Inside the comfort room Commissioner Braithwaite became a different man.

He took Madeline's hand and softly kissed it and then he circled her slowly and examined her critically.

"I can't believe that you were born a boy?" he said more to himself than to Madeline.

"Amazing! I never use the Comfort Palaces only the Breeding Chambers but tonight I was here on business and you caught my eye. You are absolutely stunning," Roy lifted Madeline's chin and examined her face.

"I have never been with a special lady like yourself. You are so beautiful and delightful; I'm so looking forward to it," Roy smiled at Madeline.

"Maybe you would be more comfortable with one of the breeders. Some men find Comfort Girls quite intimidating," Madeline said respectfully.

"Let's not pretend you are here for any other reason than to have sex with me," Roy pointed at the bed but Madeline didn't move.

He took her arm and guided her to bed and forced her to sit on the edge.

Roy stripped naked. Although he was a reasonably handsome man he was overweight and pudgy; that said he had very useful appendage poking out from under his belly.

Roy leapt on her and Madeline fell back on the bed with Roy on top of her. He wrapped her in his arms and kissed her.

She tasted exactly as he thought she would: sweet but exotic, soft but resilient. Madeline didn't struggle, but she wasn't responsive either. That angered Roy.

"Come on, you know what you are and what you have been bred for. Show some enthusiasm," he whined.

Madeline threw her mind back to when she was working fulltime as a Comfort Girl and had to deal with clientele who she didn't like. She let her mind go blank. She lay back and let Roy do whatever he wanted to her, she would let her body respond while her mind went elsewhere.

To Roy, Madeline seemed resigned to her fate and he marvelled at how her body seemed to meld to his as he kissed her, eager to explore her body but taking his time doing so. There was no rush.

Madeline tried her best to be non-responsive but Roy was a reasonable kisser and even the feel of his soft body and his bloated manhood pressing into her body could not suppress her excitement. Just like Commissioner Brathwaite said, Madeline was bred and trained to provide comfort to any man who paid for her services and her years of subjugation, training and servitude took control of her mind and body.

Madeline knew that she was vindicating her actions; justifying taking pleasure from this awful man even though she was totally in love with Virgil Benning.

There was something so incredibly compelling about being on a big bed with a man as powerful as one of the Commissioners and she decided to use her seductive skills to see if she could extract any information that may be useful.

Madeline put her hand to his face and returned his kisses, adjusting herself on the bed so that Roy's cock was pressing against her body. Roy slid his tongue into Madeline's mouth and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to closer to him, if that was possible; enclosing her in his arms, feeling her breasts pressed into his chest and her heart beating through her dress.

Madeline's head was spinning; she felt like she was betraying Virgil but she felt so sexy and wanton, so womanly and so cherished. Roy whispered in her ear, telling her that she was adorable and beautiful. She felt his erection throbbing against her body; her own penis uncomfortably tucked under her groin was distended. She responded to Roy's kisses and they continued to embrace and kiss whilst enfolded in each other's arms.

Roy guided Madeline's hand down to his groin; impatient now, and she found his manhood hard and hot to her touch. Madeline ran her fingers lightly up and down Roy's shaft, gently brushing his fraenulum with a long manicured fingernail. Roy gasped and pushed against her, encouraging her to tighten her grip on his phallus and stroke it. Madeline wrapped her fingers around Roy's engorged member and squeezed a droplet of pre-ejaculate, which she massaged into his glans. Roy groaned into her mouth.

He eased himself away from her and slowly peeled Madeline out of her dress, removing her brassiere, marvelling at her creamy white skin, her pretty face, her perky breasts with berry-like nipples already erect in anticipation, her flat belly and those long, long legs.

"Magnificent," he whispered and lowered his mouth to her breasts.

Madeline gasped and cradled his head while Roy suckled at her teats. He sucked and nibbled her nipples and Madeline felt wavelets of pleasure burst forth from her bosom. She stroked his head and entwined her fingers in his hair.

Roy's lips slid along her décolletage, along her neck and he found her mouth again. Madeline kissed him passionately, wrapping her leg over his and caressing his cock with her nylon-clad thigh, using the fingers of her free hand to stroke his glans.

Madeline was surprised when Roy slid his hand inside her tight satin panties and freed her erect penis. He had told her that he had never been with a Comfort Girl. She gasped and kissed him deeply and gripped his manhood; caressing and stroking it as she felt the pulse of his manhood in her hand.

Roy rolled on top of her and lay between her legs and instinctively Madeline opened them wide and she arched her back and wrapped her legs around his torso, raising her buttocks so that their cocks pressed together, delighting in the feel of their throbbing penises rubbing on her panties and pantyhose. They ground against each other, pre-seminal fluid beginning to flow freely, saturating Madeline's panties as Roy suckled on Madeline's bosom. They writhed together on the big bed, steadily building their pleasure and lust.