The Breeding Chamber Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this ok? Am I doing it right?" Roy seemed embarrassed.

"Perfect," Madeline moaned.

"What do I do now?" Roy seemed a little bemused.

Madeline smiled up at him knowingly and eased the gusset of her panties aside and guided Roy's manhood to her puckered sphincter, only the gossamer of her pantyhose preventing him from entering her. Madeline relaxed. Roy's cock was quite large; she reached for the lubricant that she knew would be on the bedside table.

She secreted a gobbet of the slick slave onto her fingers and liberally coated Roy's rock-hard phallus. She lifted her torso and pressed herself against Roy who pushed forward and his cock split open her pantyhose and his glans slid inside her. Madeline wrapped her arms around Roy's neck and kissed him with fervour as she lifted herself up and pressed harder so that Roy's long thick cock slid all the way inside her.

"Wonderful," Roy gasped as he felt his erection filled her back passage.

The tiny nerves at the entrance to Madeline's anus were tingling with excitement and the head of Roy's phallus pressed on her prostate.

"Now fuck me Roy," she looked up appreciatively into Roy's handsome face.

Roy obliged and began to thrust his penis in and out of Madeline's anus, extracting the tip of his glans to the very entrance of her channel and then burying it deep inside her, grinding his pubis into hers as his scrotum slapped against the valley between her buttocks. His soft belly rubbed against her penis as he fucked her, stimulating her.

Madeline locked her legs around Roy; her silken-sheathed thighs stimulating his sensitive flesh. They clung to each other, rutting, gasping and growling; their mouths locked as they kissed, nipped and fondled each other, building their passion to its peak.

Roy gripped Madeline by the hips and drove himself deep inside her as he climaxed; Madeline strove to meet him and cinched her heels behind his lower back, straining to hold him close as her anus spasmed and milked him. Her own member ejaculated hot semen onto her abdomen and Roy's belly smearing the viscous fluid their flesh as he continued to erupt inside her. He began to thrust again and his spend seeped from her sphincter and ran between her buttocks.

Madeline moaned as intense feelings of lust and gratification washed over her but she had to admit that she also felt some self-loathing. How could she give herself away so easily to this man? How could she betray Virgil so easily? Roy kissed her and held her tight as they both rode their climaxes to fulfilment but Madeline's self-doubt remained.

They lay on the bed kissing and caressing each other; Madeline naked except for her panties and pantyhose. Madeline slipped out of bed and brought a bottle of champagne and two glasses to the bedside table and Roy produced his cigarettes. They filled their glasses, lit cigarettes and snuggled under the satin-lined coverlet.

It was time for Madeline to try to get something useful out of the Commissioner using pillow talk.

Roy was proud of his position and boastful. He had been appointed to replace Commissioner Cooter and his remit was the Comfort Girl program. Everyone knew that Roy's predecessor Harlan Cooter took a profound and unmoderated interest in his portfolio and indeed he seemed to think that his role as Commissioner was to sample every Comfort Girl in Durden City.

Commissioner Roy Braithwaite had taken a different approach to his duties, concentrating on predicting the required number of Comfort Girls needed to fulfil the future needs of the populous and conducting an audit and a cost benefit analysis of the Comfort Palaces. This was the first time he had sampled one of the charges for which he was responsible and now he knew what he had been missing.

He would certainly continue to exercise his right to service females in the Breeding Chambers but further dalliances with pretty Comfort Girls was not out of the question.

Roy had more to say about other things too, especially about what was happening in the Commission and about the City Commissioner, Pope Durden. Madeline realised what Roy was actually insecure and his inclination to impress a lowly Comfort Girl was a manifestation of that. He probably thought he could talk freely to this courtesan who was hardly likely to tell anyone of significance. As the champagne flowed his lips got looser.

Roy left Madeline with a lingering kiss at the door and as soon as he was gone Madeline cleaned herself up as best she could and dressed. She went back past the Trade desk and found her accommodation and Virgil waiting for her.

Madeline had been assigned a single dormitory, quite sparsely furnished with a single bed, a nightstand, a small sofa with a coffee table in front of it and a small video screen mounted on the wall facing the couch. There was a single throw rug on the floor and the walls were painted cinderblock but she had the luxury of an ensuite bathroom and there was fresh linen.

Virgil had unpacked her suitcase and her clothing was hanging up in a wardrobe, her shoes lined up underneath. No doubt he'd put her underwear and lingerie in the drawers. He'd placed her toiletries and makeup bag in the ensuite.

Virgil was sitting on the sofa staring at the blank screen; his weapons and his rucksack on the floor beside him.

He looked forlorn and Madeline's instinct was to comfort him but not with lips that had recently kissed Roy Braithwaite, whose semen was still dribbling from her sphincter.

"I won't be long," she whispered, unable to meet his eyes.

She douched and showered and put on fresh makeup and perfume. She slipped into a new pair of pantyhose and shimmied into a pair of tight white nylon panties and put a simple white chemise over and padded over to Virgil who had taken off his webbing and combat blouse and put his feet up on the table.

Madeline dimmed the lights and sat down beside him.

"I'm sorry Virgil," she whispered and tried to take his hand but he snatched it away.

This angered her.

"We knew I'd have to work. It was inevitable," Madeline sniped.

"Do you think I liked what I had to do?" guilt swept over her but Madeline was not going to justify her actions.

"It's what you were bred to do," Virgil grumbled.

"Yes it is. But I'm not that anymore. I'm a Freetown trooper and I'm your beloved. I'm doing what I have to do for the cause, just like you," Madeline tried to take his hand again but he snatched it away.

"I thought that I would be ok with it but seeing that fat fuck lead you away to the comfort rooms made me furious. Knowing what you would be doing only a few meters away from where I was waiting for you. You servicing him. You fucking him!" Virgil hissed.

"I did what I had to do," Madeline tried to comfort Virgil but he sat rigidly with his fists balled.

"Well I don't have to like it," Virgil said angrily.

"Like you did when you gave me to Leon and Spliff in the barrack room," Madeline spat and instantly regretted it.

"I heard you tell them that you used to spend most of your credits on Comfort Girls before you deserted because you were denied access to the breeding chamber. You're no different than the others," Madeline hissed angrily and immediately regretted what she had said.

Virgil looked wounded. Tears were welling in his eyes. He raised his hand to her but stopped with it in mid-air.

Madeline took his hand and placed it on her lips and kissed it softly.

"Your anger shows me just how much you love me and I love you too but we're here because we have to be. We're here on a mission," Madeline curled up into him and Virgil folded her in his arms.

"I'm sorry," he sighed.

"As it turns out the Commissioner had information that is useful to us and he was all too willing to tell me. He's a self-important prick with a little dick and no stamina," Madeline used the truth and a smattering of lies to cover her guilt.

"You can't stay here, you know that, so let's make the most of our time together and I'll tell you what he told me," Madeline kissed him and then playfully nipped his earlobe.

Virgil picked her up and carried her to the bed where Madeline did everything in her power to make him feel wanted, pushing down her guilt as she made love to the man she adored.

Victoria Eglin

Victoria knew that Pope was becoming suspicious that someone was leaking information to the Revolutionaries. Someone high up, possible even a Commissioner.

The Revolutionary attacks were becoming more targeted and seemed to be intelligence based rather than opportunistic. Even worse, the Revolutionaries began to target the heavily guarded retinues transporting females to other city states. They had never done so before, even on the rare occasions that they had stumbled on one of the convoys. Pope thought, rightly, that when the Revolutionaries encountered the heavily protected vehicles transporting the females that the risk was not worth the reward. There were no trucks filled with valuable commodities being protected by all those men and their heavily armoured APCs so why attack them?

The Revolutionaries didn't know that the precious cargo was breeding stock. They thought that most likely it was a gold shipment and the Revolutionaries had no use for gold.

That had changed recently and fierce skirmishes had broken out when some of the convoys carrying the females were ambushed.

"They likely hit one of the convoys by chance and found the women and girls inside the APC and decided to do it again," Victoria tried to explain it away.

"I hate to think what those young girls and older women are being subject to," Victoria tried to sound concerned.

"Well you would know. They took you and fucked you senseless but you probably enjoyed it," Pope spat back at her.

He couldn't help humiliating her even though he loved her.

"But why have there been no ransom demands?" Pope chewed the cuticle on his thumb as he often did when he was thinking.

"The Revolutionaries are probably trading them with the other city states or keeping them for themselves," Victoria countered.

What Victoria knew was that the females were being held safely and securely by the Revolutionaries. Susan had promised that the females they captured would not be subject to any form of abuse. They would be held safely, surely and comfortably.

"The Revolutionaries have stopped attacking the other convoys and have not attacked the city for some time now. Even their acts of sabotage have declined. They're up to something," Pope pondered.

"I've sent scouting parties into Odessa, where you claimed that they have their stronghold but they found nothing," Pope said accusingly.

"What I said was, they were in a group of rudimentarily fortified rundown buildings that was possibly in or somewhere near Odessa and that I couldn't be sure," Victoria countered.

"Anyway, I'm led to understand that once you doubled the guard on the shipments of females the attacks have ceased," Victoria poured them both a drink.

"Maybe they have just given up or maybe their leader has lost control of them and they have mutinied," Victoria suggested.

"Risk versus reward. If they've taken enough of my women to amuse themselves they've probably decided that the losses in combat aren't worth it anymore," Pope agreed with Victoria's assessment.

The reality was the Revolutionaries had taken enough females to produce as evidence that Pope was trading them for gold.

Victoria had been leaking vital data to the Revolutionaries to substantiate such claims. Susan and her Revolutionaries were just biding their time so that they could present the evidence to the population of Durden City so that the menfolk would rise up and overthrow Pope Durden and his puppet Commission.

"This is for your ears only Victoria. My master plan is coming together. There is to be a meeting of the leaders of the most powerful city states. The time has come to stand united and take back what was lost all those years ago. A union of the city states will be all-powerful. We can wipe out the Revolutionaries. We can eradicate the scavengers and reunite and rebuild this part of America," Pope's eyes glazed over as he contemplated his dream.

"With you as the leader, the President, maybe even the King," Victoria offered, handing Pope his drink.

"Alexander the Great conquered the known world, the Romans conquered Europe, Greece, the Balkans, the Middle East, and North Africa and Hitler would have conquered all of Europe if he hadn't betrayed his Russian allies. Whenever there has been a void, a power vacuum, great leaders have emerged to conquer and to colonise," Pope's eyes gleamed.

Victoria had heard these rants before but now his nonsense seemed credible. The other great city-states were rich in commodities. They farmed, they manufactured; they produced goods of trade. The one thing they were all missing was a viable stock of females and Pope had the breeding stock. Only a select few people knew how many fertile females Pope had sequestered in the Breeding Facility.

"Lubbock, Abilene, Waco and Austin all have strongholds and systems of feudal government. You can guarantee that other towns and cities are rising from the carnage. An alliance will make us strong," Pope continued.

"You will be the leader. Dare I say it; an Emperor," Victoria fed Popes megalomania.

"And you will be my Empress," Pope smiled at her and Victoria knew that he was lying.

If Pope ever became an Emperor, or whatever title he bestowed on himself, he would not take a woman in her midlife as his consort and certainly not a woman who had served in the Breeding Chambers. He would take a virgin and crown her and she would bear him an heir.

"Of course," Victoria smiled back at him.

"When is this summit occurring?" Victoria asked.

"That my darling is known only to myself but soon," Pope reached for Victoria and she obligingly fell into his arms.

Pope was mercifully quick. When he was in this mood; what Victoria called his 'delusions of grandeur' mood, he became instantly concupiscent and overly eager.

He rolled Victoria over and bent her back so that she was on her hands and knees on the white leather couch, her ass high in the air. He threw her skirt over her back, pulled down her panties and tore the crotch out of her pantyhose.

He gripped her hips almost painfully and slammed his cock into her maw. Victoria had got to the stage where she was ever ready for him, lubricating herself before every meeting because when his disposition was inclined this way he had no time for foreplay.

He rammed his cock into her, right up to hilt, making Victoria grunt; knocking the wind out of her. He jackhammered his cock in and out of her with no concern whatsoever for her pleasure but god help her she responded like one of Pavlov's dogs. She had become conditioned to being used this way all of her life and her self-esteem was such that she believed that she deserved it.

She pushed back and ground her buttocks into his groin, knowing that the sensation of her shimmery pantyhose against Pope's pubis and scrotum was a fetish he adored. Pope thrust harder and then pulled her ass back hard into his groin and deposited his steaming load deep inside her vagina and Victoria moaned like a slattern and began to shake as an orgasm erupted out of nowhere.

Pope held her tight, grinding his cock into her, inadvertently stimulating her clitoris which was tingling, almost stinging; goose bumps erupted on her flesh and ebullient warmth spread from her loins. She hated that he could do this to her but she relished the raw sensuality of it. Pope was using her and she was using him.

Pope ripped his still ejaculating manhood from her quivering quim and she felt the warm spatter of his spunk on her ass and lower back and she shivered as a final wave of licentiousness washed over her. She could feel the glutinous gobbets of semen soaking into her pantyhose, running down the small of her back.

She felt defiled but she felt that she deserved to be. The hated the man whom she had once loved and who she was now betraying. Providing him with carnal pleasure was the least she could do.

Pope pushed Victoria down into the plush leather.

"Go and clean yourself," he growled, wiping his cock on her nylon-sheathed buttocks before he put himself away.

When Victoria returned, freshly showered, hair and makeup done, dressed in a bra and panties and pantyhose with a satin nightdress and heels, Pope was dressed in his smoking jacket and was sipping bourbon on the rocks.

Victoria went over to the wet bar and poured herself a gin and tonic.

"I'd like to take up our conversation where we left off," Pope began.

"You mean about the summit or about you becoming the new Julius Caesar," Victoria quipped.

She regretted it instantly when Pope leapt on her and spun her around and threw her on the sofa, her drink spinning out of her hand.

Victoria lay sprawled on the sofa, legs akimbo and her nightdress wide open.

"Ah. I see that I have you in your favourite position but I've no time for that," he growled sarcastically.

"The subject I want to return to is about the traitor who is betraying me and leaking information about my convoys to the Revolutionaries. Plenty of the Commissioners know about our petrochemical shipment schedules and troop movements but an infinitesimal few know about the movements of the breeders; you being one of them," Pope sat down beside Victoria and cruelly tugged on her hair, dragging her into a sitting position.

"Darling I'm the least likely person to be able to communicate with the Revolutionaries. I'm virtually a prisoner here in the Breeding Facility," Victoria tried to soothe Pope.

She hooked a leg over his and leaned in so he could smell her perfume, her lips millimetres from his.

"Well if it's not you; it's someone you know. Keep your pretty ears to the ground. Maybe provide misinformation to the others and we'll see if the Revolutionaries react to it; that way I can figure out who it is," Pope's anger dissipated as quickly as it had erupted.

"Of course you did spend time amongst them. Maybe they turned you?" Pope got up and poured Victoria a gin and tonic to replace the one he'd made her spill.

"Why would I help them? I would be the last person to do so considering the way they treated me," Victoria took the proffered drink and took a sip.

"Maybe you liked it? Those filthy mercenaries taking you one after the other, lined up like men in the Breeding Chambers. You certainly used to like that," Pope said cruelly.

"I didn't like it! I was bred for that. It was my destiny, my calling, my life's work! You should know. Your father's father created the breeding program and invented the Breeding Chambers," Victoria replied snarkily.

"Indeed he did and you wouldn't exist without his foresight, none of us would! But let's not get distracted," Pope's evil smile returned to his face.

"Find out who the traitor is or I will just have to assume that it's you," Pope stroked Victoria's hair and took her drink from her.

Seeing her scared and unnerved always excited him. His hand began a slow journey up her legs as he began to kiss her full lips.

Madeline Smith and Virgil Benning

Virgil spent the night in his allocated accommodation in the apartment block in the upper-class part of Duren City. He would have liked to have spent the night in Madeline's quarters but that was impossible. Because accommodation and commercial properties currently exceeded demand he had the block virtually to himself and Virgil began to formulate a plan.

He made his way to Comfort Place number three and picked up Madeline in order to escort her to the Breeding Facility so she could ostensively commence her training as a Brood Mother. Madeline was dressed in black spandex leggings, a white blouse and black high heels. With her short black bob and perfect makeup she looked sophisticated. She carried her Sig Sauer in her purse.