The Breeding Chronicles Pt. 01: Maria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Philip: Even if I got her to go out with me, she might be too much for me. Or I might not be enough for her.

Maria: I'm sure you can just be yourself and it would be fine.

Philip: No, not that. I know her ex-boyfriend, and he's told me what she's like in bed. My ex-girlfriends weren't as adventurous. I'm not even sure I could satisfy her if she's as wild as I've heard.

Maria: It's too bad you don't have someone to practice sex on. After all, practice makes perfect.

I added a winking emoji. It took him a minute to respond.

Philip: Lol. Yeah, maybe I just need more practice.

He might be an inexperienced lover, but I don't mind being a teacher. After all the sexual escapades with Don, I think I have become fairly well-experienced myself. Maybe it's time to put some of my experience to someone else's benefit.

I am nervous, but I am starting to think that Philip may be the one to father my child. He is tall and handsome, and he seems intelligent and kind. All traits I want for my child. Still, the next step is a big one, and I'm still not sure how to ask him to father my baby. After all, it's one thing to flirt with someone else. It's another thing to actually carry someone's baby.

April 7th

I did it. Well, not IT. But I finally revealed my true intentions to Philip.

Our texts have evolved from advice on the opposite sex to straight talk on sex. I started revealing about my own sexual experiences. This piqued his interest and led to discussions on my own sexual likes and dislikes. He seems genuinely interested in what turns me on, presumably as notes on how to sexually pleasure a woman.

After several days of steamy talk on sexual experiences and preferences, I finally worked up the nerve to ask my ultimate question.

Maria: Can I ask you a question? It's kind of a favor. Well, maybe a huge favor. I need you to keep secret what I am about to ask. Can I trust you?

Philip: Sure. I can keep a secret. Go ahead and ask.

Maria: I'm trying to get pregnant.

Philip: That's good.

Maria: But I need some help to become pregnant.

Philip: Isn't Don helping u with that?

Maria: He tries, but he can't. He's been fixed.

Philip: So what r u asking?

Maria: I'm asking for ur help to become pregnant.

Philip: But ur married.

Maria: My husband is ok with it. He knows about u.

Philip: He does?

Maria: Yeah. He is ok with it.

Philip: Idk

Maria: it's ok if u don't want to sleep with me. I know that I am old.

Philip: No ur not.

Maria: it's ok if u don't find me attractive?

Philip: No, it's not that at all. Ur a gorgeous woman.

Maria: U lie.

Philip: U r gorgeous. I don't know how an old man like Don married a hot woman like yourself.

Maria: But I'm not good enough for u? Look, I don't need love. And I don't need a father for the baby. I just need u to inseminate me. We can even sign a contract or something stating that you bear no financial or any responsibilities for the child.

Philip: It's a lot to take in. I need to think about it.

The next day, Philip finally sent me a reply text.

Philip: Ok

Maria: Ok what?

Philip: Ok, I'll do it.

I've been telling Don about my conversations with Philip, and he seems amused by the prospect.

"Rocking the cradle a bit, aren't you?" he said. I smiled sheepishly. Like I said, people always want what they don't have. I have been with Don for so long now, the thought of being with a younger man is invigorating.

And, I'm not sure, but I'd almost swear Don is keen to the idea of Philip and me, also. His sex drive has been more turbo-charged lately. He seems to get hard more easily, and he lasts longer. When he's pounding me, he's pounding with more vigor. He slapped my ass so hard and often the other night during anal sex that my brown Filipino ass turned red.

May 15th

We had to wait until I was ovulating, and then we made the arrangements for today.

Philip came over to the house and knocked on the door. Don hid away back in the spare bedroom while I answered the door. I was dressed in a sexy black sheer negligee. I hid behind the door as I opened it to invite him in. He was clearly stunned at the sight of me as he came into the house. While he had seen me routinely dressed sexy in short shorts or dresses around the neighborhood, now I was completely on display. My outfit left nothing to the imagination.

"Do you want to come back to the bedroom," I invited him, as I crooked my finger, urging him to follow.

He stood slack-jawed for a moment and then followed along. He was so much taller than me. Especially since I was barefoot inside the house. Usually I wore platform heels when I walked around the neighborhood, so I only felt a little smaller than him, but now I felt like he towered over me.

As I entered the bedroom, I turned around and sat on the edge of the bed. He stood just inside the door, seemingly unsure what to do next.

"Should I strip down?" he asked.

I thought for a second, and then shook my head while I beckoned him over. Once he was in reach, I undid his jeans and slid them down. He stood directly in front of me, his crotch in my face as I sat on the bed. He wore boxer briefs, and he looked happy to see me. I looked up into his eyes and smiled as my hands pulled down his underwear. His cock spilled out, but quickly bounced up at attention. What a difference compared to Don. Even when he is hard, Don's cock points downward.

I looked into Philip's eyes as I took him in my mouth. I saw the camera Don had set up the room, it's red light on, indicating that it was recording. I knew that Don was watching from the next room.

"Oh God," Philip moaned. He acted like he'd never had a blow job before. Or maybe not one as good as the one he was getting at that moment.

I was just letting him slide out of my mouth when suddenly, his cum shot at me, some of it landing in my mouth, other spurts landing on my face.

"Jesus!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me."

My left eye caught a glob of cum. I could hardly see out of it. I grabbed a tissue and wiped my face clean.

Then I looked back at him, disappointed. Getting cum on my face wasn't going to get me pregnant. I never expected him to cum in less than a minute. I guess I'm sexier than I thought.

"I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you," he offered.

I looked back at him, and then I looked down. He was still hard. Jesus, the miracles of youth. After Don cums, he's useless for at least a half hour. But this kid, he's already ready for round two.

He saw me smile at the sight of his hard cock and replied, "Don't worry, there's more where that came from," he said with more confidence.

"How do you want me?" I asked.

"I just want you."

"On my back on the bed, or do you want me bent over to take me doggy style?" I offered.

He thought for a moment. "On your back. I want to see your face as I enter you."

I lifted his tee shirt over his head and ran my hands over his chest before I laid back on the bed. Then I spread and presented myself for him as I lifted my feet off the ground, raising my legs up on either side of him. His eyes grew wide at the sight of me ready and willing to take him, and then he reached his hands down to slide my panties off. I saw the wet spot on the sheer fabric as he pulled them off. I could smell the scent of my arousal in the air.

Philip grabbed my ankles, rested them on his shoulders and then positioned himself to enter me. The next thing I knew, he penetrated me. My pussy was so wet, he slid right in balls deep. He smiled an evil smile, knowing that I was his in that moment. And then he proceeded to fuck me.

I closed my eyes to concentrate on the feel of his cock as it pulled in and out of me. To concentrate on his cock as it slid through me, causing friction against my aroused and sensitive pussy, quickly intensifying my sexual pleasure.

For a moment, I felt guilty to have sex with a man who is not my husband. And then I opened my eyes, and I saw Philip standing over me. I looked down and saw his white cock pumping in and out of me. His face had a determined look, and his gaze could've bored a hole through me. In that moment, I was a sex toy for him. His cock stiffened even harder as he continued to pump me, his hands reaching over to play with my breasts.

That fleeting moment of guilt quickly passed as an orgasm started to overtake my body. I couldn't control myself as I elicited wordless moans. Philip was lasting much longer for round two than he did in round one. I was coming close to tapping out. I saw him smile knowingly as he watched me approach a climax. I bucked my pelvis up, my pussy eager to take Philip inside me as deeply as possible.

I came as he continued to pump me, and soon I felt another orgasm forming. As he continued to fuck me, he grabbed my ankles and pushed them back to my ears. I was pinned down on the bed, unable to move, as he fucked me ragged.

Philip towered over me as he rammed his rock-hard cock into my pussy. By this point, I could sense a huge wet spot on the bed under me. Philip leaned his head down to suck on my nipples, and this sent me into another orgasm.

The orgasms drained so much energy from me, I didn't know how much more I could take. And then Philip started to slow down as he seemed to come close to climaxing himself. He stood up straighter and grabbed me by the waist, so he could me pull into him as he thrust into me while standing on the edge of the bed. With my legs released from his grip, I wrapped them around his body and tightened my pussy muscles as I felt his cock start to throb and then erupt inside me, his cum shooting inside and coating the inside of my pussy.

Both of us breathing heavy, we stayed still in that position for a long moment to recover before he pulled out of me. I saw his cock glistening with the cocktail mix of my pussy secretions and his cum. I laid on the bed, not wanting to stand up to keep his cum inside me longer.

He smiled a knowing smile and then started to dress.

"That's all you needed, right?"

I smiled weakly and nodded, as he continued to dress and then leave.

I laid on the bed for a long while, both to keep his seed inside me longer before anything dripped out and, also to physically recover. My body felt both drained and energized at the same time, and, as I laid there, I also reflected on everything.

I had sex with another man outside of marriage. I might dress sexy and serve my husband, but this was another thing entirely. Nevertheless, my husband knew about it. Hell, he was watching. But what did he think of watching me enjoy myself with another man? Would he still think it is ok? Maybe I was supposed to just lie still and not enjoy it.

And then I wondered if it worked. Is there a little baby inside me starting to form? What if it would take repeated sex to make me pregnant.

A while later, Don opened the bedroom door and popped his head in. "You feel knocked up?" he asked jokingly. I could only reply with a shrug.

May 16thPhilip came back the next day (today), and we had another breeding session while I am still ovulating. He was more confident the second time, taking charge right away and knowing exactly what he wanted. It turns out he wanted me bent over doggy style. So, I propped myself up on the bed on my hands and knees, facing away from him.

Part of me feels that doggy style is impersonal. I am facing away from my partner and cannot look in his face. I am submissively bent over and there is not the same intimacy like in missionary. Then again, maybe that is the perfect position for what I was doing. No strings attached sex to become pregnant. I know that Philp is not interested in love with me, nor am I interested in love with him.

That said, Philip's cock felt so good pumping in and out of me. His balls tapped against my sensitive pussy, sending extra sensations of pleasure rippling through me. My body quickly betrayed me again as I came several times. Philip lasted so long, he just kept rhythmically driving his cock into me, almost like a metronome keeping a beat. I buried my head in the pillow, partly in shame for enjoying the sex so much, and partly to angle my ass just right so Philip could plow even deeper into my pussy. The pillow muffled my screams of pleasure and allowed me to focus on every ounce of pleasure from my orgasms.

"You ready to have my baby, bitch?" Philip repeatedly asked me. All I could do was moan and scream in reply as he'd repeat the question and slap my ass. Eventually, he came deep in my pussy. I turned around to face him as I felt his cock pulse one last time, dribbling the last drops of cum into me. His confident gaze told me I was his bitch.

May 28thI took a pregnancy test today. The test came back positive; I am pregnant! I have a little baby growing inside me. A baby that Philip planted and that I will raise with Don. It worked; our plan worked!

I told Philip the next day, and he was happy for me. I also think he is a little sad that I became pregnant so quickly. Maybe he was hoping we will have sex for several months before I will become pregnant. To be honest, I'm not sure I would mind that. I enjoyed the process of making the baby more than I expected.

I am excited and scared all at once. It is strange to think I have a person growing inside me. I thought I was ready to become a mother and now the realization of it all is hitting me.

Don says not to worry. When the baby comes, if you are a decent person, you have no choice but to take care of it, so it will come naturally. I don't know, but I am preparing for life with my child. I know I can never tell the child how he or she was conceived, but every time I see the child, it will remind me of Philip and the beautiful life we created together.

18 months later

My little Daniel is 9 months old now. Don kept his promise and raises him as his own. Everyone congratulated Don and myself on having a child, although none of our friends and family know the truth of the baby's father.

After talking with Don, he was ok for me to continue having sex with Philip while pregnant. I think that Don likes the videos he has been secretly recording of my trysts with Philip. Don posted several of the videos on line, although he is still careful to hide my face.

Philip and I continued to have sex for the first 6 months of my pregnancy. I had heard that pregnant women are often horny, and that was the definitely the case for me. I think I wore both Don and Philip out. Every day I demanded sex from each of them. Philip never asked about Don, but Don definitely asked about Philip. He often would want to have sex right after Philip left. He called it sloppy seconds, as he'd enter my pussy after it had been freshly fucked by Philip. I thought it is gross, but I think somehow it is a turn on for him.

I remember one time he pulled down my panties, and I could see a huge thick glob of Philip's cum that had dropped out of my pussy soiling the inside of my panties. I looked down and could see drops of Philip's white cum still matted throughout my black pussy hairs. And then the unmistakable pungent odor of hot, sweaty, dirty sex wafted from my pussy and filled the room. I don't understand it. If I am to smell another woman's pussy on my husband's cock, I will be pissed off, however, this just seemed to turn Don on even more. His cock was stiff as a board and he fucked me hard. He called me a whore and a slut, but afterward, he tells me that he does not mean it.

Who am I to complain, though? As I said, I was horny in those months and sexually insatiable. Even with Don and Philip taking me every day, I still couldn't seem to get enough cock. As I said, Don frequently called me a whore and slut, and though he said he did not mean it, I could not help but feel that maybe it was appropriate.

After 6 months, I think that I became too big, and Philip was no longer interested in me. Or maybe he was just tired of me anyway. Or maybe he just didn't want to be around for when the baby came. Whatever the reason, his replies to my calls and texts became more infrequent and then eventually stopped.

I'd see him around the neighborhood sometimes while I went on afternoon walks. He'd nod politely, but otherwise, hardly acknowledged me. It is ok, though. We had made a deal, and he kept his end of it, so there is really nothing to complain about. Still, with him fathering my child, I can't help but feel a bond to him, even if no one else but Don knows about it.

After the baby was born, his mother, Julianne, told me that Philip took a job out of state and moved away. Julianne, herself, got engaged earlier this year and moved in with her fiancé across town. I don't suppose I'll see the father of my child again unless it is by complete happenstance.

Wherever he is, I hope Philip is happy and meets a nice girl. He seems like a nice responsible young man, and I think he will make some lucky girl very happy. And when the time is right, I think he will also make a good father, even if he is never a father for the child he created with me.

12