The Breeding of Emily Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily's mouth opened and her tongue snaked out, tasting Lena's pussy for the first time. Lena began to grind her pussy into Emily's mouth. "Oh baby! That feels so good!" She purred. She looked at John. "Maybe I'll have to relocate."

John climbed up on the bed and stood straddling Emily's body, his cock inches from Lena's face. "No maybe about it. You're family. I want you here." He put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her open mouth onto his cock. He smiled looking down at her. "This never gets old." Lena sucked his cock and massaged his balls as John voiced his approval of her cock sucking skills. "You are the complete package; beauty, sensuality, great tits and a desire to please." He began to fuck her face harder, then pulled out suddenly. Lena looked up in disappointment, wanting to taste his load.

John got on his knees, settling between Emily's legs. He grabbed both legs behind her knees and pushed them up till her pussy and ass were fully exposed for his enjoyment. "Hold these!" He ordered Lena.

Lena grabbed her ankles and held them spread as far as she could. She had done this so many times before when Laura and her had played with John. Laura had also done this to her as well.

John laid the head of his cock on Emily's slit and stroked her clit. Emily groaned into Lena's pussy. He loved pushing his baby girl till she couldn't take it anymore. But not this time. He had gotten too turned on watching Lena and Emily play together. He just needed to a good hard fuck. He shoved his cock into her pussy with one hard thrust. When he was balls deep, he held it there savoring the heat and moistness of her throbbing cunt. He reached forward, grabbing Lena by her hair, pulling their bodies together. The two kissed passionately as John mauled her tits. John began to pump his cock in and out of Emily's pussy as he and Lena kissed.

Lena held tightly onto Emily's ankles as John sucked on her tongue and mauled her tits. The two lovers moaned into each other's mouth. Lena's mind flashed back to all the times she had experienced the passion shared by John and Laura. She missed her sister. But if Emily was anything like her mother, and Lena was beginning to think she was, their family threesome would be just as passionate and satisfying.

John felt his orgasm building as he pounded his baby girl's pussy. The closer he got to release, the harder he mauled Lena's tits. Their kissing became a frenzied, sloppy mess as each felt their orgasm approaching. Each held the other tightly, moaning into the other's mouth.

Emily began to grunt and scream into Lena's gushing pussy as her own orgasm slammed into her. Her dad's cock pounding in and out of her brought her to her second orgasm of the afternoon.

John's cock exploded inside Emily's womb, filling her once again with his seed. Seed that had already impregnated her. The sloshing noise of his cock sliding in and out of her filled the room. His body shook and spasmed with every thrust of his cock into her.

Lena's body began to shudder as her orgasm overwhelmed her. She ground her pussy into Emily's mouth trying to get as much of her mouth and tongue inside her throbbing cunt. She loved the feel of a woman's mouth on her cunt when she was climaxing. But it was still no substitute for a nice hard cock. She couldn't wait till she had John pounding her the way he was pounding Emily right now. Maybe this evening after they all recovered.

John finally pulled out of Emily's pussy, gasping to regain his breath. Without hesitation Lena dropped flat on Emily's body and swallowed John's cum covered cock in one gulp. She greedily sucked and licked it clean like the cock hungry slut she was. She loved John and Emily, and she was going to do everything she could to be the best sister-in-law and aunt she could be.

12