All Comments on 'The Breeding of Emily'

by masterofnymphoslut

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 7 years ago
That was hot

I am more of a mother and son kind of guy, but this story of a father and daughter really turned me on. I was so close to going to the public bathroom and rub one out. But saving it, maybe my fiance will let me fuck her mouth later tonight. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wairing For Next Installment!

Nice read, waiting for more for tis story line!

Barepussylover

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Breeding....A Series??

I'd like to encourage you to continue this storyline into a longggggg series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

It had a fine, short setup, but the characters are hardly believable. He acts nothing like a father would. And her behavior isn't that of a daughter either. I don't mean the sex either. The way they talk to each other is like porn actors trying to play a father/daughter, or a role playing husband/wife. No nuance at all, except her second to last paragraph where she's suddenly sophisticated and eloquent beyond measure.

I don't want to be too negative, because the topic is interesting and maybe once the story develops it will get better, but you need to work on that dialogue and give the characters at least some dimension.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Love and tenderness.

He truly loved his daughter and only wanted what was best for her as he did for her mother,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well that was fast

One of the fastest character changes I've ever seen. Pretty hot stuff tho!

Familyguy469Familyguy469almost 7 years ago
More

We need more about breeding Emily and keeping her breasts full of milk.

rubieblaqrubieblaqalmost 7 years ago
reminds me of a b-list porno

I'm a huge fan of the subject matter for my own personal reasons. But I feel like neither John nor Emily had any depth to them. Their exchanges didn't seem authentic, and several times I caught myself wincing at how cheap and tawdry it all came off. I would suggest building the characters up, both on their own and with their interactions with each other!

Also, I was disappointed that there wasn't any actual impregnation involved. That could've helped, at least for me.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4ualmost 7 years ago
Hot

Can't wait until he fills her cunt full of cock and cum just like he did her mouth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Breeding

My sister and I read the stoy together. She couldn't get her panties off quick enough and beg me to cum in her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

you should write a second part.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago

Will there be a part 2? I certainly hope so.

SamWarrensSamWarrensalmost 7 years ago
Don't stop now!!!

Give us more chapters. Tell us how many ways he fucks her and breeds her, how much she really wants to be bred, how she is pregnant and swells while daddy keeps fucking her

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 7 years ago
We go...

...from her having a problem to John (allegedly protective) to him taking huge advantage. Readers normally expect some resistance from both before they get used to the idea, and a lot of build-up and still some denial before they give in. Instead, this guy barges in, touches her, alleviates her and she's all his? Uh...no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

you need to do a part two!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

beautiful,beautiful.. seriously i'm now 33 and started having an affair with my father when I was 20 it's a awesome life I couldn't think of a better man to be my campanion and I've had a few before my dad...we've never thought of breeding but can say this with all we done in the past we'd have had a bunch by now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved this story!

PumpkinnPumpkinnabout 3 years ago

I get people want more buildup and character depth but a good plain dirty fucking no questions asked makes me tingle~

Bendhur666Bendhur666almost 3 years ago

It started off well then it got lost. The author couldn’t even keep his own story straight. She had had only one boy friend who had only ever played with her tits. But later she’s supposed to have sucked the boy friends cock. There are so many contradictions here that I got lost instead. A turnoff

xavierwxavierwover 1 year ago

I agree with Benhur and others. Good story. Well written; BUT…. You made some “jumps” that were inconsistent with the character development established at that point. From a near-innocent to declaring she wants to be his whore during their first sexual interaction. From only having let her single HS boyfriend play with her boobs, to becoming a cum-swallowing, cock-sucking pro. There were others in this first chapter alone.

I can tell that you are a very good writer with a deliciously wicked and imaginative mind. Let that run rampant but DO take the time to properly organize the story and its contents before seeking to make us explode with lust! You have that part DOWN! :-)

X-Man

Photogirl3110Photogirl3110over 1 year ago

Overall this series was hot, but I feel like the author could use a better understanding of female anatomy… You can’t fuck a woman’s womb; you can penetrate the vagina, and pound into the cervix, but no further. Unless the cervix were dilated for some reason, but seeing as that only happens naturally in the final stages of giving birth, or with a speculum in a obgyn office, neither of which is pleasurable for a woman… it’s just distracting to use the wrong terminology. I’m not suggesting only using the clinical terms, but just to be accurate in your language, relative to human anatomy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ONCE YOU INTRODUCED A THIRD PARTY YOU FUCKED UP A GOOD STORY!! SHOULD HAVE BEEN JUST DADDY AND DAUGHTER

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous