All Comments on 'The Breeding Program Ch. 01'

by MarshalMarmont1815

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
barepussloverbarepussloverover 5 years ago
Nice Read, Need Editor!

Liked story line, but need editor to monitor word selection, i.e. breed not breeded. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF?

This reads like a comic strip rather than an actual story. I notice that you have posted several other tales. I didn't bother to read any as this item is such a disaster that I won't waste my time with such childish drivel. You need an editor. That is an understatement. You need a teacher, and then perhaps you will only need an editor.

The idea is fine. The story could be more than silly fire hose eruptions and K-sized breasts. Start again. Write a story for adults. You may be able to do it, but this dreck is beyond contempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
beulahthebrit

Sorry, total crap, as soon as I saw 36h, 38k, and at least five or six times his cum flooded his mother's pussy or arse, I realised I that I was reading something written by a twelve year old, or someone with a brain that age. NO STARS.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 5 years ago
Not Bad

I think you should be deleting the "anonymous" cowards. If you want to make a comment you should be required to sign in, it's only fair. This has a lot of good possibilities, as far as grammar goes that's just a farce too be worried about that on a porn site.If your MB, that's the last thing on your mind is grammar. Keep it up, love to see mom get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pathetiic

Complete ignorance of human physiology and insemination technique

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1 star

for a yuk story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Learn to write

complete shit show of of and then the fucked no build up no real action

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

The writing was terrible. Just jumping straight into screwing without any build up was boring as hell and actually felt childish. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cdnbimale50 you are complete idiot. This rambling by the writer is a complete disaster and shows the writer is completely ignorant about anything sexually and human biology. Defending this crap is just stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarshalMarmont1815@MarshalMarmont1815
I have always loved making stories and I love fucking. I must say I get a lot of emails and comments regarding the timeline of my stories. But I must say, there really isn’t one. Once you get past Motherly Love, then there is the There Goes the Neighborhood neighborhood seri...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES