All Comments on 'The Breeding Program Ch. 02'

by MarshalMarmont1815

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
So very erotic

Arousing from the beginning to end. A beautiful family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jennifer or Pauline

Are Jennifer and Pauline the same person?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
yawn

A waste of time & effort. It seems that good stories seem to come in groups. I keep waiting...searching...

SugarDaddyDomSugarDaddyDomover 5 years ago
edit please

I'm surprised it made it through. The continuity issues are terrible. Please run it through an editor next time.

Derk_DigglerDerk_Digglerover 5 years ago
Huge boobs! Love them!!

Do not let anyone get to you! The bigger the better! Some the best parts are imaging seeing the huge beautiful boobs! Great job but yes you need an editor.

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleover 5 years ago
I love it; please get an editor (or just read them over)

The sex is great; the tits are great. The continuity is sloppy. And when did you describe the breeding program? Not in Ch. 1, I know. It really deserves to be described.

It could easily be a five with a little care. I should give it a three, but it gets a four because it makes me horny.

b4richb4richabout 4 years ago
Big breasts

Great Story I will read all of your stories, Keep up the good work. I love Breasts too. The bigger the better with large areolas like Suzy Sparks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who the fuck is Brooke

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarshalMarmont1815@MarshalMarmont1815
1880 Followers
I have always loved making stories and I love fucking. I must say I get a lot of emails and comments regarding the timeline of my stories. But I must say, there really isn’t one. Once you get past Motherly Love, then there is the There Goes the Neighborhood neighborhood seri...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES