The Breeding Ritual

Story Info
A deer-taur and a fox anthro partake in breeding...
2.1k words
6.1k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Alyssa... Do you know what's going on here?"

Sandor gulped, the white fox's tail stiff as he stood tall, watching the taurs before him, well... They could only be described as "mating," though it was more like a mass orgy, the likes of which he had never seen before. She'd brought him to see her taur tribe, where she'd grown up -- but there were most certainly no young deer-taurs around that day.

Not as moans filled the air, taurs contorted into all kinds of positions, though one of the favoured mating positions seemed to be with the male on top, mounting them like a feral. Others chose more intimate positions, lying on the ground, legs tucked around the other as they used the limbs they had at their disposal to hold one another close.

Alyssa shrugged, only slightly sheepish at the display taking place in a clearing in the thick woodland. Light sprung down from the canopy in dappled shade, splashed across the coats of all kinds of deer-taurs, though there were a few centaur travellers in there too; they stood out at their size, easily larger than the majority of the deer-taurs.

"It happens every autumn," she said. "Some call it the rut, others call it the ritual. Our young will then be born in the warmer months of the year, when food is at its most plentiful for us. Of course, food and other things are easier to get these days than they were many years ago, but my tribe still chooses a simple life. Our rituals and customs are important."

Sandor grinned, looking at his sweet doe-taur in a new light. She was so light and delicate, her body finely proportioned, though she was only wearing a long, flowing blouse that cut off across the skin at the bottom of her human half, her torso. Nothing graced her deer half, even though that may have been customary when they were in other towns and villages with anthros and more.

"Well... Have you ever wanted to join in with them?"

He took her hand, a feral look in his eye. Alyssa's heart skipped a beat, stuttering in her chest for a moment, yet it was not on her to dictate what happened there. All that was needed was her consent and seeing her tribe engaged in such a fervent mating display set her off, bracing her hind legs slightly apart as if she was ready already to be taken right then and there.

"Oh, Sandor..." She breathed, eyes alight. "Please... You really mean it? You'd really do that for me?"

"Of course, darling..."

He was not pushed on by his desire to fulfil her needs alone, of course, but his own desires, his cock rising within his travelling trousers, which were loose enough around the hips and thighs to allow him to move freely, even when he was riding on Alyssa's back. The fox kissed her deeply, their hands working together to disrobe him, taking heed of the moment. His cape hit the ground and then she pulled his shirt up and over his head, need getting the best of her as her tail flicked up, exposing the quivering white underside, though it was in signal of her readiness to mate, not for danger.

And that was fine, even though they were clumsy in getting their clothes off until the fox stood quivering in nothing but his bare fur, his cock rising to attention. His hardness swelled as Alyssa grasped it with her hand, curling her fingers around it, trembling against him.

"Oh, Sandor..."

"Turn around for me, Alyssa."

He grinned, a note of order entering his tone, though the fox knew they'd both get exactly what they needed from each other there. Only pleasure lay ahead of them and no more than that, taking the moment as it came and Alyssa inhaling deeply. Her chest rose, breasts trembling with the lure of her breath, but she was not quite the right height for him to take her standing up like the other taurs.

So, he took her by the hindquarters, sinking his fingers into her fur for a cheeky grope, and guided her backwards to what he hoped was a mossy rock with a considerably flatter top he could stand on. He'd try anyway and whatever happened came to pass, getting into position.

It was easy, even as he swept his gaze over the mating crowd, so many coming together, hands groping cocks and breasts and even some deer-taurs down on their knees, bowing forward, to eat out their partners. He chanced that some were even taking their partners anally -- but maybe that was something he could try with Alyssa another time. He wouldn't have wanted to hurt her, after all, and that looked like it could have been pretty challenging to try too, at least for the first time.

Sandor groaned, pressing the tip of his shaft to her pussy, Alyssa shivering before him.

"Mmm... Please... Sandor..." She didn't even sound like herself anymore. "Fill me... I need you..."

It was the magic of the breeding ritual flowing around her, something taur tribes held close -- and could only access through the lust of mating. But she went along with it, letting out a needy squeak as Sandor pushed inside her, that first thrust once again stealing air from her lungs.

Yet she took a shuddering breath with his next stroke, and the next, forcing herself to breathe, though all her flanks wanted to do was shudder and pant. He just felt so good squeezing deep into her heated pussy, her body hugging around him as if her folds did not even want to relinquish his cock each and every time he pulled back.

"Ohhhh..."

Sandor panted and leaned over his partner a little further, stroking her fur, sweeping along in the direction it lay down her body, towards her back end. Never had he fucked in public before -- and that was exactly what it was, fucking. Not love making, no, it was rougher than that, the horde of the naked, mating crowd sinking into the fibre of his being, making him want it and Alyssa even more than before. Her pussy squeezed around him, massaging his length in erratic pulses and twitches, and he pressed on, grunting and groaning as his tongue lolled from between his lips, the fox the only anthro there.

But Sandor didn't care, no, not one bit. All he needed was his partner, his mate for life, challenging anyone there to try to take her from him. It would not come to pass, no, not as he relished in the sense of being watched, eyes on him, savouring too his voyeuristic opportunity.

Alyssa reached back for him to steady herself, her hind legs braced and her hocks flexing as she quivered weakly, though she needed her fox. The doe-taur just didn't know how to put it into words, her hair clinging damply to the nape of her neck, bouncing around her face. It was more intoxicating than she ever could have anticipated, though she had seen the ritual before, when she had become an adult in her tribe. She just had not thought she would get the chance to be a part of it, not after she left to travel and work -- and had met Sandor in his mage training.

Things had only got better from there for her, though the memories and longing for her old tribe remained. She moaned loudly, uncaring of who heard her, for there was barely any way for her voice to be pinpointed amongst all the rest, so many taurs coming together for the mating ritual.

He thrust harder, grinding into her, his hips bouncing off her hindquarters with every fervent stroke of his cock. Sandor growled, lips rippling with need, unable to help himself as he greedily took in the moment, breeding her harder and harder. Of course, there was very little chance, if any at all, that their mating would result in a pregnancy -- but he still liked the thought. He liked the thought very much, in fact, of being able to impregnate his doe-taur partner, to see her belly swell with the fruit of their loins, bringing a new life into the world, together.

"Unff... Ah... Alyssa..."

He whispered her name like a prayer, grasping her hand where she had reached back to him, using that contact to ground himself, even when it felt like the world was spinning around him. There was too much going on and the fox had to focus on Alyssa and Alyssa alone, even though the fervent, driving pace of his hips did not slow in the slightest. It could not, would not, not when his need was as great as it was, heat prickling up his cock with every thrust, his balls tightening with need.

It had to come, yes, orgasm, but the white fox drew it out for as long as he could, sure that he could get off again, if needed. It would be fine and he didn't push too deeply into her, conscious of her body and that he could hurt her going too hard too swiftly. Of course, the fox did not consider that the doe-taur was built to take larger cocks than his, though he was more than enough to please her sexually.

He would have to do a lot more to actually hurt her, though Alyssa chose not to tell him that, for he took such good care of her.

"Ah... Sandor..." Alyssa twitched, her tail flicking, legs splaying out a little more. "So...close..."

He thrust harder, desire swelling inside him, a flame that would not even be put out by the deluge of orgasm. His hips ground into her backside with every thrust and he caught the tenor of her cry as orgasm took her, rippling through as her pussy suddenly gripped his cock, milking and massaging it for his seed.

The fox growled, keen to appease her, breeding her through her orgasm, seeing only the passion of the ritual around them. Some partners had stopped mating, relaxing next to one another and others were still in the thick of it, having rested and come back for more. They would go on, seemingly, for as long as they wanted -- and the fox was sure more than one round of sex lay ahead for him, if they stayed to enjoy the ritual further.

He hoped they would stay, a reverberation rolling back up through his body as he thrust harder and deeper, a snatch of breath clawing at his throat and chest.

He had to cum, he had to fill her. There was no other way, no other choice, grinding into her as her pussy flexed around him, squeezing tightly as if he had thrust her, with his shaft alone, into another orgasm.

Maybe the ritual is just that powerful for taurs...

Yet the fox could wonder as much as he liked, giving in to the onslaught of orgasm with a low moan, trembling as need sank into him. His balls ached and he let out a strangled yowl, a very fox-like sound, as he spent his load, orgasm rushing upon him as he filled her, exactly as his doe-taur had asked him to. Sandor squeezed her hand hard, losing sense of time and place, orgasm and the heat of her wet pussy all that mattered to him in that moment.

She was claimed and she was his, not for any other taur, not even the big and bold centaurs. Sandor growled as he leaned over her, releasing her hand only to rest his hands on her waist instead, gripping her lightly and supporting her, though she was too long in the body for him to hug her torso from behind. That would have to come another time, for they needed to be inventive in their mating, considering the differences in their body shapes.

But it was all worth it to take part in the breeding ritual, Alyssa folding her body to her knees as they trembled too badly and his cock sliding out of her body all over again. He followed her, an arm around her waist as he knelt with her, his cock shiny with the aftermath of their mating, though more would surely follow.

Sandor, after all, wanted to make sure everyone there knew Alyssa was his...

And the feelings there were certainly mutual.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare3 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Dragoness' Egg: Her Son William is unbirthed and laid as a dragoness' egg...in NonHuman
Tomes and Temptation A serpentine goddess of knowledge seduces a young scholar.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Breeding the Fillies A father stallion finds his daughter and friends in heat...in NonHuman
Futanari Breeding Agency Young futa making money for college by breeding older woman.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
More Stories