Forced Mutation

Story Info
An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...
10.3k words
5.3k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

The orc army ravaged the outskirts of the kingdom, laying waste to every town and village they came across. Even though they took losses of their own, the spears and swords of men, untrained in battle, were not enough to cut them down and send their power-hungry hides back to the mountains from where they had come.

They had to be stopped, one way or another, and that was how Briar came into it. Young and dashing, he was the prime young king, following in the path of his late father, a renowned warrior. Yet Oswin Osborne fell sick some years back, leaving the queen Athela widowed to raise their heir alone. Of course, they had the support of the kingdom and everything the castle had to offer, but it was a change that rocked both Briar and his mother to their core.

He rallied an army, the young prince, and charged off to battle, though they were still rebuilding after the great war, the last war his father had fought in. But the orcs had to be turned back, shown the full might of the kingdom, lest they fall at the feet of the orcs and care not for their fate.

Alas, Athela, his mother and the queen, was left comparatively unprotected in the castle: an expansive castle ringed by fine gardens and a moat, which was a leftover defensive measure from years gone by. No army had reached the castle since before their time, but the great war had weakened them so that the best fighters had gone with Briar.

And that was how the warlord got into the castle, storming the capital with his army. Screams cut through the air as the orcs took what they pleased, ravaging and pillaging, even raping. They didn't know the touch of morals or kindness, a harsher, rougher kind of people who came with an innate need for new territories. To them, land was power -- and, in a sense, it was. Yet they came after it with a more feral, animalistic presence about them, lacking politics and diplomacy.

No one, however, could have said they were ineffective, not as they battered the guards and hurled them into the moat, alive or dead, not caring for the mounds of bodies they left in their wake. Flags were ripped down and women cowered from them, even if no one would be spared the wrath of the orcs and the army that had come to wreak havoc.

"Unff... Arrrrggghhhh!"

Fidguf, the warlord leader, bellowed as he stormed through the castle, swinging a double-bladed axe that was heavier than most men all by itself. With green-grey skin, his great gut pushed out before him, though it was the muscle and heft of the orc that had granted him his title. With a bald head and dark, conniving eyes, no other orc had been able to best him -- not yet, at least. Perhaps when age caught up with him, Fidguf too would fall.

"I see the small human has fallen for it," he growled, stomping with a lewd smirk into the queen's quarters. "Does he not understand what happens to the women left behind? Ah... But your son ran off... He forgot you!"

Athela stood tall as the orc broke into her bedchambers, her golden hair coiled on top of her head in a braided bun. There was no one there but her and she had dressed as if she was receiving foreign dignitaries, standing firm against the monstrous brutes with the last shreds of pride she had left.

Against these monsters, I cannot show weakness, she thought, even though she had sent her staff away, hoping at that they at least could be saved. But I can stand tall now, I can be myself, to my last breath.

Yet the orc, Fidguf, smirked crudely, a fleshy, slimy tongue sliding out against his lips, though it barely retreated again.

"Ah... Queen thinks I'll end her life..." He rumbled, grabbing at his trousers, a leather harness on his left leg, holding further weapons. "But... Orcs take victory...differently!"

He roared, ripping his trousers down, a button popping off, his belt loosened, freeing a massive spire of meat. Athela's eyes widened, her hands quivering, but she could not have anticipated the change in direction. For there he was, not set to kill her, even setting his axe aside as he cracked his knuckles out, a crude smirk on his face, holding his lips steady while he gripped his massive cock.

His length of meat throbbed, already fully hard, as if it had leapt to attention the moment he came to claim his prize. Her heart skipped a beat, pounding too hard in the aftermath, her stomach churning as nausea threatened to rise, her stomach flipping with horror.

No...

Athela stiffened, a dagger clasped within her hand, which had been concealed within her dress. No... No, he would not have her!

They faced off, the queen saying nothing as she held his gaze, the two of them in a silent standoff. If she didn't move, maybe the orc wouldn't be able to do anything?

Alas, it was a false hope as the orc bellowed and covered the distance between them with a lumbering, blundering gait, though Fidguf had still been wily enough to get into the castle, to get her son away and leave the capital vulnerable. He staggered into motion too quickly for her to do anything about it, snatching up her weak wrists in his massive, meaty hands, grubby fingers curling around her frail, delicate limbs.

Well, she was frail in comparison to the orc, already a foot and a half taller than her and far wider, thick with muscle and fat, the power of their people. Fidguf laughed, a sickening rumble that rose from his gut, hurling Athela on to the bed and slamming her down. The bedframe cracked, collapsing under her, and she cried out, even if her scream was lost in the might of the beast Fidguf was.

"No! Don't!"

Those were the only two words she was able to get out, as plaintive as they were, but they didn't change anything as he ripped her dress off, shredding it with rips and tears, only caring to expose her pale, soft body. Athela slammed her fists against him, clawing at him, even trying to dig her fingers into his eyes. Yet the orc didn't seem to have any weak spots she could exploit, bearing down over her, his stinking flesh making her eyes water, the mix of sweat and blood and staler body odours still clouding her senses.

Her diplomacy and political triumphs would not help her one bit against Fidguf, no, not when the orc had her exactly where he wanted her, pinned under him, his much too larger member slapping hungrily against her stomach. Athela squealed, too fearful for humiliation to have any real grasp on her, but all she could do as her pussy, with a short covering of blonde hair, was exposed to his wrath.

"Mmmm..." He rumbled, groping her pussy, curling his hand around her lower body to dig his fingers into her flesh. "Shame you're not a virgin..."

But Fidguf didn't really care about things like that, not as he bore over her, pinning her arms above her head and thrusting roughly. He ground against her pussy, though it took him several thrusts to wedge the fat, rounded head of his cock into her sex, penetrating her folds deeply. It was not an easy position for him, considering the size difference between them, his gut rubbing her torso as he thrust and she screamed, wedging his cock into a space that was never designed to take him.

"Aaaahhhhhh!"

She screamed, coarse and guttural, heaving and panting, his prick driving up inside her. Her pussy was too tight around him, penetrating her too deeply -- she was going to tear through! Yet, miraculously, Athela's body held him without damage -- or without any damage she had to deal with on the surface, however.

There was, blistering through her body, rampant heat and sensation forcing her to pay due attention to every moment, how his shaft rammed into her, his driving, overpowering force grinding deep. There was nothing but the orc, not as her body was forced to respond to him, nothing more than a vessel into which he could dump his load.

Athela's cheeks puffed out, striving to say something, anything, yet her eyes were strained, feeling as if they were bulging out of their sockets. Yet that was a strange thing indeed for her to focus on in that moment, when her body was being violated, both present in the moment and trying, with all her might, to pace herself back and away from it. But it was only her mind trying to protect her as he thrust hard, using his glutes to make her body accept him.

She had to be there, however, heaving and grunting, lips agape -- and then closing her mouth tightly as the orc's chest pressed down over her face. It couldn't be happening, no, not to her, not to the queen...

And yet it was, rolls of fat rubbing against her as he tipped forward even further, his grip tightening around her wrists, holding her fast even though he had no real need to pin her in place like that. The weight of his body was more than enough, Athela trembled under him, her shoulders aching fiercely as a burning-hot poker lanced into her pussy.

The orc thrust and thrust, though it was all pleasure to Fidguf, even if he had to grind into her with a lot more force than he would have done with one of his own kind. Female orcs were designed to take them, after all, whereas a human woman was a much tighter and warmer cock sleeve, a hot pussy to destroy and pillage.

"Unff... No... Please..."

She moaned, shivering against the chill of her fate, though Fidguf's thrusts only sped up and up, grinding into her with the full length of his cock. Her lower stomach bulged ostentatiously with the might of his member, a prick that should never have been able to fit, obscenely large and commanding her body. It took only a few more strokes before he bellowed out his climax, deafening her in the throes of it, her head jerking back as he powered as deep as he could go.

And it was there the orc stayed, climax roaring through him, letting him spend his pleasure while it was not for her, not. She was just a vessel and yet her hips shot up against him, her back rigid, whole body quivering.

Something was happening... Something out of her control. Athela gaped soundlessly, her mouth a dark hole of horror, as her flesh rippled and bubbled, a little of the pain melting to pleasure, so insidious and out of place. Yet it felt as if even her skin was gurgling, just like her stomach when she was hungry, something churning and bubbling through her, as if she had become something soft and malleable.

Yet she was exactly that to the orc, Fidguf staying deep as ropes of thick orc seed flowed into her, spurting heavily, much more than a man would ever have cum. She would get acquainted with his heavy nuts in time, although they rumbled with the force of all the semen they had to let loose that night.

But her body swelled with more than his load, her stomach bloating out as more fat was added to her, thickening her form and giving her previously slim figure more curves. Her backside fattened, glutes squashing down into her bed with a new layer of fat, squishing out where her weight and Fidguf's weight bore down.

"Unff... Ah..."

All Athela could do was groan as the transformation, the first of many, even if she did not realise it yet, coursed through her, too potent to be ignored. Her breasts pressed up, having torn free, long ago, of her corset and fine clothes, nipples pert and fat as they thickened. Yet they remained perfectly in proportion to her breasts as more weight was added to them, her flesh rippling and churning as if she was nothing more than a clay statue, there only to be moulded and no more than that.

Yet she was passive in her own transformation, pushing back weakly against it, groaning long and low, though it was not a sound of pleasure in the slightest.

"Hm..." Fidguf rumbled, smirking down at her, only then releasing her arms. "Look how easily you succumb to your better... Not much of a queen...heh..."

Athela whimpered, eyes shining with tears she could not spill, Fidguf's hard cock still buried inside her. He did not seem to soften all that easily, but that was by the by as her slim figure was overcome, adding several inches to her waist, her hips and breasts. Her buttocks would round out to such an extent that she wouldn't fit in any of her usual dresses, even with how they were designed, not without them looking comical on her.

Maybe it's over now... Maybe this is all there is...

But it would never be that easy, not for her.

"Soon, you shall be the brood mother...for so many new orcs," he growled, tracing a dirty finger down her cheek as she shuddered. "So many new orcs... My breeder..."

"Unff... Get...off..."

She couldn't get the words out, however, not as she wriggled away from him, though didn't manage to get away more than an inch or two.

Fidguf dragged his cock from her, her pussy lewdly gaping, spilling thick drools of cum, and climbed over her, straddling her chest to keep her in place. His cum-smeared cock ground over her face and Athela cried out, turning her head, trying to deny Fidguf in any way she could. Yet the orc had done it all before and grabbed her by the hair, rubbing his cock back and forth over her lips, using her as nothing more than a human rag with which to clean his cock.

And neither did the orc relent until she had her tongue out, holding back her sobs, that warmth of change seeping from her body as she was forced to clean his cock with her tongue. She lapped and gagged at the taste, trying not to think too much about what she was doing, but it was far from the end of her torture, even as he made a point to make her clean the smeg, the oldest, dirtiest of deposits, from around the head of his cock.

Done with her, he dressed her again for her place as brood mother, though Athela had no desire to know what that was, not yet, not while she was still processing her horror. Yet a bra and panties, found elsewhere in the castle and stretched to fit her, were filled with orc cum, wet and squelching against her skin as she was forced to wear them for his pleasure.

"This way," he growled, "you will remember your place."

And she surely would...even though there was too much more still to come...

*

Of course, Fidguf did not stop using Athela's body after he had bred her the once: that would have been ridiculous. He had a prize to savour and he took her every chance he got, not needing to do much more to cement his hold on the capital city of the kingdom, his armies spreading out to take the nearby large towns. A usurper would have to challenge him personally and Fidguf was already an orc who had accomplished more than the mountain clans had in centuries. He was a force to be reckoned with, though challengers would come -- later.

On all fours, Athela was forced to take him, her breasts stuffed into another bra, though that one was just as wet and sloppy with orc cum as the first. She clenched her jaw tightly shut, not wanting to make a sound as he railed her, his cock driving sloppily into her pussy. She had not tightened up again properly after the first time, and he slammed deep, his hips bouncing off her larger, softer buttocks with every stroke. The lewd "pap-pap" sound of his flesh impacting hers filled the room, louder than even the drum of her heartbeat in her ears.

He thrust hard, gripping her hips to drag her bodily back on to his cock, Athela squirming and squealing, hating the way she sounded even then. Her pride forced her to heave, to retch, to fight with all her might to get away from him, even as the new rolls of fat on her body wobbled and twitched with every rampant thrust of the orc's dick.

"Unff... Nggghhhh..."

He even grunted like a beast as he slammed into her, finally bellowing and climaxing with a lewd, wet slop of cum into her. And it was then that her body ached with transformation again, coming every time he climaxed -- but growing slowly between rounds too. Her weight expanded, the girth of her belly bloating out and out and out to the point that not even her late husband's clothes would have fit her.

Her breasts filled out, starting at the size of oranges, though he had ripped her clothes so badly that they didn't need to spill over any underwear she still had on her: everything was shredded. Yet they swiftly blossomed to the size of grapefruits, her nipples puffier as they swelled. Even then, Athela was conscious of the weight of them on her chest, how they shifted more with her movements than they had before.

Athela didn't feel human anymore, not as he fucked her through the day, leaving her concerned with breathing alone, as if that was the one thing left she could control.

A lot of weight clung to her breasts and her buttocks, though her hips swelled too, down to her thighs, giving her a vastly curvaceous, thick figure. Yet her backside expanded as he fucked her in every position under the son, even holding her up against the wall of what had been her bedchamber with her legs splayed out on either side of him. Her hips seemed to expand too, the bones able to press out a little further than before, perhaps with her pelvis adjusting too.

But Athela was not aware of that, not as she groaned and licked her lips, panting heavily, holding on to the moment, remembering her breath, the heave and pull of her chest. But as her pussy grew too, pumping up thickly with big, expansive folds, with every climax he dumped into her fertile body, the sensitivity increased too.

And with a pussy that sensitive and raw, just how could she not give in to him, bit by bit? Her nipples swelled as the orc bit at them ravenously, forcing her to bend backwards as he held her in his arms, out towards the middle of the bedchamber. Her nipples inflated and, dimly, she knew that he had to be cumming inside her even then, though it was becoming very different for Athela to tell what was happening with so many sensations battering for dominance.

Hair puffed up around her nipples, which extended and grew longer, more prominent: better for the orc to bite and suckle hungrily on. Yet he was in the pursuit of pleasure too, even if he was very rough with her, her pussy so swollen by that point that Athela could not have even closed her legs if she'd wanted to.

Even her facial hair grew, her bushy eyebrows swelling and darkening, fattening up like caterpillars on her face. They easily overshadowed her eyes and Athela grunted, taking some time to get used to the tickling, prickling pressure of it in place.

Yet she'd have time enough for that, oh yes. All with Fidguf.

As heat swamped her, losing track of the days as she ate a little and was fucked a lot, her body changed, desiring the orc. She couldn't tell if it was only her body or her mind too, though her fleshy body didn't appear all that human anymore, not as her skin tone changed to become a little more orc-like in a shade of blue-grey, rougher and almost wrinkly in places. She even grew hair all over, thicker across her shoulders and down her back, though it came down her front and chest too, dipping between her breasts.

It had to have been over two weeks since he started fucking her that her Reeth changed, growing chunky and tusk-like, though they were not as big as those of a true orc. For Athela was becoming so much greater than that, transformed and brutalised, fucked against her will, even as the former queen began crying out for him.

"Mmmm... Nnnnggghhhh..."

She lost herself, crawling and dragging her bloated body over the collapsed remains of the bed, further tapestries and fine blankets thrown over it, as if that would change anything about the squalor of the mating room it had become. Fidguf... Yes, he was the only one she craved, the only one she needed, hungering for him, drooling thickly around her small tusks.