The Breeding Room

Story Info
The breeding room at a con is full of surprises...
6.1k words
4.29
47.2k
18
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

****

Alexis moaned, panting heavily, her hips wriggling as if she couldn't stay still. The Dalmatian whimpered and hopped around the room, the room known as The Breeding Room, though it was revolutionary and legendary at the convention for many things more than just that. Alexis couldn't think of those things at that moment in time, however, not with how her body simmered, flaring up to the surface, flames licking at her grey and brown spotted hide.

"Ohhh..."

Even that little moan that slipped from her lips felt like too much for her, shifting her weight from hind paw to paw, bare but for the boots she'd kicked off. Her torn blouse (for style not accidental) was unbuttoned a little to show the curve of her breasts and her jeans were a little looser than one may have liked but, truly, she just hadn't known where else to come but The Breeding Room when her heat was upon her.

The door creaked open and she whipped around. So soon? She didn't want to consider just how her heart pounded.

"Hey there, darling."

She started, ears pricking, tongue pushing out over her lower lip as she panted. Who was there? What was it? She didn't know what to think, aching between her legs so badly that her knees shook, every nerve-ending in her body on fire, wanting to get what she needed and quickly too. Yet the creature that entered the room, softly closing the door on their heels, had her jaw dropping, a whimper on Alexis' lips as a wave of lilting musk hit her.

Not an anthro...but a taur. Standing on four, cloven hooves, the deer-taur had a rich, brown hide with a flash of red-chestnut in the coat and a rack of antlers that denoted what Alexis had already told from her scent. The canine could not help herself from whimpering all over again, completely out of sorts from her normal way of being, her juices flowing humiliatingly thick and fast, soaking through her underwear. For that musk could only mean one thing to a bitch in heat like her, the deer-taur's smile darkening where the light of it did not reach her eyes.

Harmala licked her lips, the deer-taur perhaps not quite what the Dalmatian had expected to see but boasting far more than could have otherwise been hoped for. As a taur, she only wore clothes on her anthro half, her breasts voluminous and clad in what looked to be a black latex corset. Her normal life could not be said to be as free and liberated as what coming to the con allowed her and showing off her favourite clothes to people who appreciated her style was one of her favourite things to do when the world allowed. As it was, her breasts were barely contained within the corset and she had every intention of freeing them.

"I thought there would be someone here to meet my needs," she murmured with a smooth, suave chuckle, tail flicking lightly where the tuck of it bobbed at her hindquarters. "There's always someone here... And you smell just like a good little pup that needs something to satisfy her."

Alexis groaned and, in a moment, she was in the deer-taur's arms, their names exchanged, clothes flying - just Alexis' that was. All the dog knew was that she needed what the taur had to give her through any means necessary, breath catching in her throat as their tongues tangled and the hermaphrodite taur held her tight, hands stroking down strongly into the small of her back. There did not need to be any force to her dominance, not in the slightest, when she was already so furiously and erotically radiant with power, the calm of it coming through subtly, yet in a way that not even a lust-addled Dalmatian could hope to ignore.

Alexis had been lost to her the moment the large suite had been dominated and entered by Harmala but the deer-taur was not about to waste any of her time at all as she laid Alexis back on the queen-sized bed, her flatter muzzle (not quite as defined as that of a deer that one may have expected to see) dipping between the dog's legs. With the plushness of her slightly swollen, heat-flushed pussy in her face, Harmala murmured as she leaned in, bowing her forelegs softly to dip her body down to a better level.

There was no sweeter pussy to enjoy than that of a canine in such need as Alexis but that did not mean that Harmala was not going to savour her first, slipping her tongue in carefully without brushing the canine's clit. As much as Alexis tensed and bore back - for the deer's tongue was nowhere near enough to satisfy her in such a state - she could not rock her hips up fervently enough to get what she needed, Harmala as skilled at breeding as she was teasing, even though her cock had to come out to see what was going on too.

Yet as the thick length slipped out, neither of them knew that they had an audience, a mare standing by the door, the crack allowing her to see at least a little of what was going on. Although the hour was late, the mesh shirt that she was wearing with her nipples covered by pasties was only marginally acceptable outside of normal convention areas, though Mirage had never seen much sense in covering up. Nudity was as normal to her as a Sunday morning stroll and her skirt, although it covered everything it needed to, was so tight that one may have been forgiven for expecting to see it on a younger mare, though it hugged her figure perfectly.

She smiled, hips rocking back, watching that hot length of smooth shaft spill out. How good would that feel inside her? Mirage licked her lips, her mouth too dry as she swallowed, black tail lifting in a spill of fine hair, though her soft, grey coat was what held the most appeal to so many, shifting through subtle shades, each of which caught the eye.

"Ohhh..."

Alexis' moan caught her attention, the dog's name shared before her ears while the two of them had not yet realised that they had an audience. Yet Mirage was not so caught up in her voyeuristic glee, wanting to be next to take that massive length, that she did not feel the presence of someone else padding along, their focus on her. She could feel their eyes on the back of her head, sweeping down her form, making her skin prickle lightly. There was nothing quite like being admired.

"Can I help you?"

Her question came out flippant but the German Shepherd was not to be dissuaded, Irving waiting, keeping a somewhat respectful distance in his con-attire, though the ripple of a smirk on his lips was hardly something that the equine could miss. No, she'd seen her fair share of males that thought they had something special to offer her, so much so, in fact, that she all of a sudden found herself spoilt for choice.

Irving, the Shep', would have offered his paw to her if not for a groan emanating from The Breeding Room at that very moment, bidding him to take her offered space at the door, a low growl on his lips.

"Mm... They're really going at it, aren't they?"

Not his best opening line but no one came to The Breeding Room because they had an opening line that was intended to spill into a long-lasting relationship. It was where memories were made, not relationships, and everyone left with a souvenir. Mirage leaned in, whispering her name to him, and he grunted as the rise of her breasts brushed his arm. It had to be intentional, yet he'd never quite been one to assume.

"Do you think a little dog like that's going to take all that?"

Irving referred to the thickness of Harmala's cock, though, to be fair, they didn't have the best angle there from which to view it. No, something like that was best observed up close and personal, the sort of thick length that was due plenty of attention in the best of ways. It was smooth, even to their eyes, and Irving knew that he had one to match up to it, for he was a canine and the deer-taur did not have a knot, as powerful and as meaty as their girth was to a wanton femfur.

In that moment, it was settled, at least in his mind. He would win the mare over, though her side-eye was coming more and more stringently, coy and flirty, though it was hardly as if the tremble in her body was something that she was trying to conceal. Even then, with the light touch of whisky from a drink he had enjoyed a short while ago, in the back of his throat, he was savvy enough to get what he wanted from her, something that they both wanted as his shaft ever so slightly pushed from his sheath, his boxers feeling just a tiny bit more restrictive than they needed to be.

But he couldn't get nude out there in the hallway, regardless of how much his tail wagged, tickling the mare's side as he cast her a flirty wink. Mirage raised her eyebrows: come on then. Try me.

"Come on..." The German Shepherd offered with a cutely cocky tilt of his head, trembling as he resisted groping the sweet mare right then and there (for it would have been uncouth to push on too quickly. "Would you like to join me?"

Mirage shivered. She was there for a reason, wasn't she? And just how long had it been since she'd had a nice, thick knot crammed into her, swollen so that they were locked together until the deed was good and done? The German Shepherd looked older than her but without a touch of grey in her muzzle and maybe he thought he was being respectful by holding back but all she wanted was his paws on her, everything that she could have wanted and more locked up in what he had to offer. Her chest shuddered with breath and he tipped in ever so slightly towards her as she appraised him. So easy... So quick to be impregnated and to see her stomach swell again.

Her lips quirked. She was there for a reason...

The mare's eyes crinkled at the corners, holding back a smile. It was time.

"I'll see if you think you're good enough to impregnate me then, sweetie..."

Her words rolled out in a manufactured drawl but grasping the collar of his T-shirt was all that was needed as she towed him lightly but firmly into the breeding suite. Harmala looked up, the deer-taur licking the dog's juices off her lips, though Alexis only whimpered for more, her tail wagging even as her juices trickled down and stained her tail hole, lingering around the base of her tail. The German Shepherd tumbled in with the mare leading the way, her eyes alight, though neither of them, that time, bothered to introduce themselves. No, they were far more caught up in their pleasure as Mirage practically tossed herself back onto the large bed, her skirt riding up deliberately around her hips, need coursing through with a passion that she had been holding back for too long.

"Put a foal in me," she murmured huskily, catching Alexis' attention, the Dalmatian's head turning. "Maybe you two...ah... Maybe you two can take turns..."

Whether it was a fantasy or a true request remained to be seen as Irving keenly joined her, exchanging a knowing look with Harmala. The hermaphrodite may have embodied the best of both worlds in her presentation and lust but there were still things that only an old dog like him could do best, a couple more years of wisdom and luxurious experience firmly resting on his side.

Yet where there were two luxuriating in the realm of topping, there was a delight to be had, a tease of competition abounding before them. The bed was too low for Harmala to take Alexis as she was and so she flipped her over, helping her up onto her knees as the muscles of her lower abdomen drove her cock to slap and jerk up against her stomach. That was a little trick that she had learned for herself when it had been more difficult to masturbate without due flexibility, but still had a particularly desirable effect of making her pre-cum splatter everywhere, dribbling and drooling. Her heavy balls had plenty to give, after all, though the fluff of her body usually meant that they were better concealed, even if it was not taboo for taurs, technically, to go around with nothing on their lower half. Like so much else with furs across all ranges, it was a matter of personal preference and little more had to come into it than that.

There was something to being joined in passion, however, that had Alexis groaning, rolling her hips back all the more fervently, as if she thought that that action alone would aid her in getting the hot length that she needed. Harmala was hardly trying to hold back, one eye on the German Shepherd as he pushed the equine's legs back, shockingly flexible, but mounting another fur on a bed was hardly an easy endeavour at the best of times. The mattress bowed and dipped under their combined weight, shifting with too many bodies at once, yet Harmala exulted in the challenge, groaning as the tip of her cock finally teased into those hot, tight folds.

The Dalmatian's cries caught their attention as Mirage rolled her head over, a thick length of dog-meat tickling her cunny as she was taking similarly, able to luxuriate in her breeding. She was pinned there, but only slightly, able to rock him off her if needed, though she was, at least a little bit, surprised that the canine had followed her so swiftly from the room party. A flick of her tail and a drop of her fertile scent - was that all that had been needed? She groaned as she was filled, his cock easily sliding in with how wet she already was, her heed evident. If canines were that easy, maybe she should have been going after dogs instead of horses for a good time.

Breeding stripped everything from her, the two of them hardly disrobed, although it had been a particular delight to Irving to find that she had not been wearing panties. Her pussy opened up delightfully around him, begging the touch of his cock, as he ploughed deep, taking his cues from her and working his shaft in such a way that he was quite sure that he could not fail to hit her G-spot. Her throaty nickers and half-strangled groans rose forth without her permission, mind swimming, the Shep's muzzle pushed down close to hers, breath mingling.

Harmala joined them in ecstasy, the roll of her hindquarters sending her cock spearing into a partner that was, to be fair, just a little bit too small for her. That wasn't going to stop either of them, however, as the heat-crazed canine thrust back onto her shaft, spearing another couple of inches into her hot, tight snatch, need rising thick and fast. There was nothing else she wanted but that cock as the deer-taur's stomach pressed down over her, legs on either side of her shoulders, forelegs bowed to bring her down to a better level to thrust.

"Do you like that?" Harmala grunted, though it was hard to get the words out as her hips rocked. "Deeper... I can go deeper..."

Alexis moaned, open-mouthed, though there was nothing she could do but to take it all, yes, every last inch that Harmala had to give. She was too far gone to care that her pussy had never quite been stretched that far, not even with her toys, and only wanted it, the curling of orgasm twisting through her already. Hungrily, the dog leaned into them, the moans of the mare beside her fuelling her, the mattress bouncing with the rock and sway of the two dominant pairs, their hips working furiously.

Belatedly, Mirage wished that she had stripped off beforehand, her skin prickling with heat under her clothes, but she and Irving had been too wrapped up in each other to think of things like that in the heat of the moment. Her mesh shirt would have to come off later, coming down to her wrists, though the canine was still handsy, groping and teasing her, trying to get her pasties off to no avail. She nickered, trying to hump up against him, but the position put her in such a spot that she was "forced" to submit, quivering with delicious glee right where she was.

It was sweet and it brought a rise of a breathier moan than ever to her lips, his paws stroking over her as he gripped and teased her, memorising the curves of her body. The pasties would remain stuck there but, with her legs pushed back, the canine could still get his soft, wet nose down to her tits. Lapping and teasing, he swept it around her nipple coverings, tickling her sensitive flesh, the prickling, orgasmic heat creeping upon her in a way that could not be held back in any way, shape or form.

Irving was not to be outdone though, a wicked gleam entering his eyes as he leaned in, pushing his nose between her breasts, inhaling her soft scent slowly, savouring it. There were things to be taken in such a manner and a mare as luscious as her was one of them, the moans of the Dalmatian beside him filling the air thickly, fully, the sound of such cries as rich as anything else he would have ever liked to hear. His tail wagged, lifting, but his cock only had one place deep inside the mare, knot already threatening to swell, though he was not such an uncouth sort as to pop a fully swollen knot in and out of a partner. Well, unless he had a partner who liked that sort of thing... Then who would he have been not to deliver such pleasure?

But he didn't want to come too quickly, the deer-taur beside him seemingly having the same issue, drawing back with a short, harsh pant and catching his eye. Tongue lolling from his black lips, Irving drew back and gave Harmala a wink, tail lifting, though the signal was one, unfortunately, that the taur could not recognise. Cross-species communication was not, alas, as simple as all could have been.

The mare whined as his cock slipped out but Alexis heady groan and lift of her head was more poignant still. Her heat coursed through her so powerfully that the removal of that cock before she had had her fill, so close to orgasm, was not something that she could bear, scrambling about, whining and whimpering, clinging to the deer-taur as if there was nothing and no one else for her in the world.

"P-p-please," she practically blubbered, her lips too thick and trembling with a need that could not be controlled. "I want...need...need..."

But Alexis couldn't even get the words out as she whined plaintively, Mirage not in an entirely dissimilar position to her as her pussy was left gaping. She swung her legs down as Irving cast her a cheeky look, ears splayed, though to say that he was the coarsely dominant sort was completely out of bounds. No... No, he had other ways to get a femfur to play nice with him, though it always helped when one was as flirty and in need as Mirage was, the mare used to getting what she needed as her cunny burned with the need to be bred.

"What are you waiting for?" She murmured huskily, putting on her best voice for him and keeping one leg hitched up by placing her paw on the back of her thigh, close to her buttocks, the other leg splaying out lightly. "I thought you wanted this...to put a foal in me..."

Irving's ears pricked.

"Give it a kiss if you want me to cum in you," Irving teased with a wag of his tail. "Maybe I'll think you won't want it otherwise."

It was as cheesy a line as they came but Mirage wasn't going to miss up an opportunity, swapping places with the dog and pushing him back on the bed. He bounced lightly on the mattress, a yelp bursting from his lips, but there wasn't much else for him to do at that moment, her long muzzle devouring his cock as she skilfully took him straight up into the back of her throat. Without a gag reflex, it was too easy for her to swallow him down, though the tip only tickled her throat, partly because she had pushed her lips down so far that his sheath was folded back a little, exposing the softness right at the very base of his cock that never usually saw the light of day except for self-care.

Alexis groaned, left out of everything, but Harmala was merely holding off a little, her need rising, throbbing with the smooth sway of her cock. Her length ached for attention, slick with the canine's juices, yet there was nothing she could do about it with one of the deer's front hooves keeping her back, bracing her against her leg while the canine yipped and jittered, so caught up in her own lust that she couldn't even think of what she needed to do to get what she wanted. Such was the way of being a sub.

12