The Breeding Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harmala smirked, relishing in her power, though it would not be something that she clung onto for very long as she bid Alexis following her, the canine moving as easily to meet her as if there was an invisible cord connecting them, somehow. That was not true but the Dalmatian seemed to know exactly where she was allowed to go as she dropped heavily to her knees under Harmala's stomach, the curve of her barrel lightly tucking up to the point where her shaft lay with the fat, heavy pair of nuts right behind. Alexis lunged for Harmala's cock as if there was nothing else in her mind but that, moaning lewdly, yet even that was swiftly swallowed up as she gulped down that hot length.

Alas, she did not have the muzzle for it like Mirage, who was doing a much better job of taking the dog's shaft into her mouth along with the unformed knot, and was forced to hack and gag as her gag reflex was tapped. That was not going to stop her from trying though, eyes watering as she bore down and down, swallowing rapidly, forcing herself past any limits that she thought may have been present in her body, all for that delight of a high.

"Get me off in your mouth, sweet pup," Harmala crooned, "and I'll fill your pussy too. Would you like that, my little puppy?"

Alexis whimpered and wiggled, though she was too lust-addled to find the words with which to reply. Yes, yes, yes... Oh, very much yes she'd do that! She didn't know whether that meant that the deer-taur could cum twice quickly or not but rules were rules and she'd be a good pup in heat just to get what she needed. It was what they both needed, the lewd slurps of the mare's muzzle not so far from her driving her on all the more, though Alexis had not thought it was at all possible for her body to prickle with a greater volume of horny heat than it already was.

Mirage tried to look at what was happening out of the corner of her eye but it was no longer her right to do so as Irving's fingers wove demanding into her hair, bearing her muzzle down, though she was quite willing for him to do so. To be used and taken was all she craved, where she wanted to be, her tail flagged to expose the velvety, dark dock, pussy flushed and drooling as if she'd already taken a load in there. Yet there was still more, always more, that she needed, a moan rising that would die on his shaft while her cries of pleasure were forever muted.

She needed it, her marehood so flushed and full, twitching and pulsing, wanting to be filled. Her body was primed and ready to breed and there was nothing else in the whole world, let alone the spoils of the convention, that she could have otherwise taken for herself in that moment. Her tail tried to flag but swatted back against the hide of the deer-taur, who had angled herself so that she was close, offering her a musky whisper of those balls. Mirage groaned. She would have taken the deer-taur too if Irving had not come along but she still rather thought that she was getting the better end of the deal.

The canine moaned open-mouthed as he laid back, though he could not take his eyes off Harmala and how her hide shuddered with the slurping sucks of the dog under her belly. There was a lust there unlike any that he had seen before and he was enraptured with the passion of it as Mirage gulped down his cock. The mare, however, was a character indeed and the scent of her need tickled his nostrils, begging his attention even though she was far too skilled to simply allow him to cum so quickly. Of course, he was sure that she could have done so if she'd wanted to, but he'd played a cheekily dirty game himself and was welcome to relish in the delight of it, back stiffening, need rising - and then the mare backed off as if she'd never intended to take him to the point where he felt his knot was going to pump up thick and full.

"Oh... Fuck..."

He swore under his breath, ears slipping back, quivering on the edge of that prelude to ecstasy, but she was so good that she didn't even allow him to get his knot nice and swollen, though that was probably to her benefit. The mare's dark forelock hung over her eyes but it was hardly as if she was looking up at him, not when she had his cock to pay attention to, paws cupping and squeezing his nuts softly, lightly, yet in a strange sort of pattern that him panting and toes curling as if he was a teenager all over again.

Yet that pleasure was to come in a different way, a fresh way, a way that thrummed through him with the delight of the ages. Mirage knew that she had him as Alexis groaned, managing to make herself heard, around the deer's shaft, lifting her head with a tilt to it, licking his pre-cum off her lips all for the show of showing off what she had to offer.

"Enough of a kiss, big boy?"

There was absolutely nothing that he could do against her husky tone and lunged for her, hands sweeping down her body as he bowled her back off the bed beside the taur and the Dalmatian, though they were more than happy to make room for them. Even Harmala let out a giddy groan as she teetered on the edge of orgasm, Alexis sucking furiously, eyes closed and cheeks hollowed, lost in the moment as if nothing else existed for her.

But Irving had Mirage where he wanted her, moaning as he sat back against the foot of the bed, pulling her into his lap as her pussy once again enveloped his cock. He was so close, so very close, yet relished in drawing it out, the tentative tease of it all, The Breeding Room of convention urban legends, there in so many ways for all of them to take and enjoy for themselves.

Harmala let their groans wash over her, stomping, swearing, though hardly in any kind of position to grab Alexis and force her head down on her cock. That was one of the problems of being a taur in that her paws could not always be put where she needed and wanted them to be. Thankfully, it was her switch side that let her languish there, orgasm rolling over her, a powerless reap swilling forth, the canine's mouth so soft and sweet that it was simply not something that could be resisted. Spurt after spurt of thick, creamy cum flowed forth and, to her credit, Alexis gulped it all down as if she had always known she would get it. But a load down her throat meant that another would soon come for her pussy, cooling the edges of her heat.

The Dalmatian's throat pulsed around her and yet Harmala's cock ached still for more, an orgasm that was wrapped up in the softness of a hot pussy while the German Shepherd got what she wanted and more. The dog gulped, cum trickling out of the corners of her lips, yet was not able to contain it all, no matter how quickly she swallowed. No more teasing, no, no, that was not for her, not what she wanted, the taur groaning and rising, half-rearing to pull her weight back onto her haunches.

"Up..." She panted, barely able to catch her breath as seed still trickled from her cock, the first orgasm the prelude to the main course. "On... On the bed..."

Alexis heard the words but did not process them even as her body scrambled to respond. She knew just how she had to position herself, leaning over the bed with her paws braced and hinds spread, an arch in her back putting her rear on view and offer to her temporary lover. A soft and sensual sense of calm settled over her as she swallowed a whimper instead of a moan, eyes half-lidded as her warm breath brushed her lips.

Yet she had all she needed, that cock pushing into her passage even as Harmala mounted her, her moans filling the room. She grunted and groaned and tucked her chin but the only way to let out her lust in any kind of recognisable form was to allow Harmala to breed her. There only remained her taking to come in the most carnal fashion of all, eyes grazing the mare's, though she was in a similar state to her.

Rocking and grinding in Irving's lap, Mirage watched, lust riddled, orgasm tickling up. It would not be staved off for any longer and one of her legs tried, against her will, to kick out as the knot that begged entrance swelled against her lips, pushing inside before it was too large for her. Not that she would have been averse to rougher play but there was a sweeter side to such breeding too. To think that she would end the day with a foal starting to grow in her womb, however, was too much for her and she tipped her head back with a thrill, quivering whinny as lust took her.

Alexis later said that it was that whinny that set her off too as she burst into the throes of orgasm, pulses of ecstasy claiming her soul, losing her sense of time and place. Her entire body rocked as she strove to brace herself on the bed, though that was a difficult enough task with the weight of the deer-taur on top of her, as much as Harmala strove to take her weight back on her hind legs.

The canine's orgasm dragged Harmala to the brink of hers all over together, skin flushed, lips parted, moan after moan slipping forth. Irving clung to the mare in his lap, all four of them on edge of explosive passion or already there, the rippling, pulsing folds of Mirage's pussy caressing his full length over and over again, gripping his knot. There was nothing else for it as he moaned, allowing the need to throb up thick and fast, cock aching, feeling quite as if every last inch of it had every sensation ramped up.

She kissed him fiercely, sealing away his cries, the canine howling into her mouth as orgasm erupted forth to join hers, finally giving sweet Mirage the belly full of cum that she craved so much. Her pussy clenched and squeezed around him, teasing his knot as if she was never again going to let him go, and he would have roused everyone near with his howls if not for her kiss, ecstasy taking him. There was nowhere else, however, that Irving would have preferred to be but in the heat of the moment, her breasts pressed to his chest as she sat all the way down in his lap, leaving not any spare inch of his cock go to waste.

Harmala was last but, oh, her lust was to be spent in the most glorious of ways. Her hide rippled with pulses of working muscles but she could not hold back her passion, her true, realm orgasm building and building. The milking pulse, however erratic it was, of the Dalmatian's pussy, could not be dissuaded from taking her cream though and she joined the others in a hoarse bellow of lust, letting her seed spurt forth, balls aching and churning.

They sent it deep, the bitch in heat as well-seeded as the mare who sat on Irving's knot as if it was something that she did every day, chests rising and falling, heaving for breath that was not to come easily until they had all simmered down. Yet the splashes of cum spilling forth cooled the heat within the ladies, teasing them down from a fervour of a high that otherwise could have claimed their sensibilities in more ways than one. Deepening the kiss, Mirage moaned more softly into Irving's muzzle as they French kissed, tongues teasing lightly against one another, leaning into the lighter romance of the moment as if it was something that could be taken from them. Yet evidence of it would forever live in the young that would grow from their coming together, Mirage shivering at the mere notion of seeing her stomach swell, how exotically luxurious it would all be again.

Whereas not a drop of dog-seed spilt from her, Alexis was not as fortunate as the over-productive taur pumped her full, forcing her cum up into the canine's womb and demanding more. Her stomach even bloated out ever so slightly - only so much that one who knew their body would notice - and Alexis panted heavily, head hanging, her body used as a breeding vessel as slowly, so very slowly, she came back to her own sense of reality.

She would have to face the sweetening consequences of her heat later but, for the time being, there was only a taur above her, the lightness of sharing her bodily warmth with another, musk and the scent of sex hanging heavily in the air around them. All four murmured, sharing moments between each other and, of course, their partners too first and foremost, little quips easing the afterglow while Irving's knot remained hard and wanton within Mirage's pussy, locking them together.

Mirage touched her forehead to his, exhaling softly.

"I'll see you again."

The dog's tail tried to wag but he was sitting on it.

"Of course... Moments like these are not to be forgotten, my dear."

And so it was that The Breeding Room claimed two more wombs at the convention that day, although it would remain legend to many and fantasy to those that were not brave enough to test it out for themselves. It was Alexis, however, that would waddle down the corridor nine months later on a late trip before giving birth, smiling at the door that had heralded so much pleasure for her and left her with such a gift, two paws resting on her stomach protectively.

The Breeding Room gave more than it took from any of them.

12