The Breeding Slut

Story Info
Master's horny hucow is in for some milking and breeding.
1.1k words
4.07
131.5k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wakes to feel her aching, swollen, tits being gently caressed. They've been leaking a little, and she feels a tongue gently lapping up the milk around her nipple. Her eyes flutter open and she sees her Master looking at her, expectant, hungry.

'Good morning, my little slut.' he says, affectionately.

'Good morning, Sir.' she replies, her voice filled with the hint of a sleepy yawn.

"Someone's a messy girl." he says, still stroking her breasts. "Do you know what time it is?"

She knows how he wants her to answer this, and the humiliation makes her hesitate, and look away from him, before her lips form her barely audible reply.

"Milking time, Sir."

"Good girl." He replies, before he whips the covers off the bed, leaving her exposed body, naked before him. His eyes travel greedily all over her, drinking her in. "Up!" he commands. She hates this. She's not a morning person, but he always insists in early morning milking. Sometimes, if she's been good, he lets her go for a nap later in the day. She stands, and he places her collar round her neck.

"You get a choice today," he tells her, smiling. "Would you like hand milked, or machine?"

"Hand milked please, Sir." She replies, bowing her head, very voice quiet. She prefers her Master's touch. Plus the machine is more humiliating, and it means his hands are free to do other things, like spank her, tease her, video her. She likes it when he's nice to her. He attaches her leash, and tugs on it lightly, bidding she follow him.

They leave the bedroom and instead enter the play room, where her restraint system is all set up and ready for her. The system is a milking frame, which locks her in the perfect position to tease those "big fat udders" as he calls them. It also leaves her legs spread nice and wide. Once he straps her in, he checks to see how wet she is.

"Mmmm!" he says, as his fingers glide easily in and out of her. He decides to continue, knowing how much she loves a good finger fuck. She groans, and deep, satisfied carnal moan, and his fingers find a rhythm, easing in and out of her, starting to make her quiver.

"Dirty slut." he murmurs. "Does my dirty little cow get turned on by being milked?"

"Yes, Sir!" she gasps, as her pussy muscles start to clench around his fingers. He stops, and instead inserts a small vibrating egg, which he switches on. He likes to keep her pussy in a state of wetness for him.

Then he places the jug beneath her breasts and starts his work, firstly gently, then more firmly, pulling on her nipples, smirking as milk begins to spurt from them. He can tell she finds this uncomfortable, even after months of this. But he knows she loves it too. She wriggles and groans as he increases the pressure, draining those tits of all the sweet juice.

"Moo for me." he orders. "Go on. Moo, my little cow!"

The humiliation of mooing is almost too much for her. It always takes some coaxing. When she doesn't he stands up, and gives her behind two sharp slaps, causing her to yelp, before attempting her cow noises

"Pathetic." he mutters, and swats her again.

Her moo is louder this time, but her eyes fill with tears. She will never get used to it. He continues to milk her, and her moos mix with her whimpers and groans.

When he's done, he gently kisses each nipple, and removes the jug from under her.

"Good girl!" he says. "That's a lot of milk. Do you feel better now?"

"Yes, Sir." she replies. Her nipples ache, but her tits feel less heavy. She needed that release of fluid. "Thank you, Sir."

He doesn't release her from the frame, but he does remove the egg from inside her. It's time for his cock to go in instead. He'd been so hard through the whole milking process.

"I have something for you." he whispers in her ear. "I want you to take my seed."

She gasps.

"You've been such a good breeding slut so far. You've made your master very proud. I think its time again. Let's get you pregnant."

He loved seeing her belly swell for him, with his child inside. He loved feeling that little life kick. He loved using her for breeding. He loved that her body belongs to him, and she had no choice but to let him impregnate her. Most of all, he loved that she loved it. He loved that she cherished that little life. He loved what a natural mother she was. He loved that she could be a filthy whore, a dirty piece of fuck meat, and breeding slut, and yet a tender, caring mother. It was so perfect. No could had ever turned him on and made him happy like she has.

He slowly inserts his cock into her, and her moan is so delicious to hear that it gives him shivers. He starts to pick up speed, feeling her body bucking against the frame, trying to match his pace.

"Take it, you fucking slut!" he tells her, as she starts to squeal. He's fucking her hard, fast, ruthlessly.

He feels her muscles contract and legs buckle, as her cry reaches it's peak. And she makes such a mess. She gushes everywhere, a big messy squirt. As her orgasm rips through her, he lets go too, shooting his load inside her. The cum going in, and her juices spurting out. He finds it so hot, its hard to be mad that she came without permission. He pulls out, and releases her, and guides her to the bed, putting her on her side, and pulling her into his arms in a spoon position. He gently pats her belly.

"I hope I've put a baby in here. I will keep trying until I do."

He sees she's exhausted from such an intense orgasm so early in the morning. He gives her a few minutes to lie, recovering, getting her breathing back to normal.

'Now,' he says, eventually. "Any cum that has dripped out, I want you to scoop up, and finger yourself with those cummy hands. You better not waste my cum. I also want you to lick up the mess you've made." he says, indicating to the puddle on the floor, and on the sheets between her legs. "Then, come join me for breakfast. Don't put clothes on. I'll get you cleaned up after." His mind is now on showering with her. His sexual appetite is insatiable, and he's both surprised and proud that she can keep up.

He stands up, and heads to the kitchen, taking the jug of milk with him. He pauses for a second at the playroom door, to watch her on her hands and knees, licking up the mess from the floor. They're going to have cereal and coffee for breakfast, both with some lovely, fresh milk.