All Comments on 'The Breeding Stallion'

by RedHatter76

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Spoiled near the end by an author that apparently doesn't actually know where the clitoris is located on a woman's body. Hint: it's not inside her somewhere 'unknown' while you finger bang her. Maybe try again when you grow up, okay kid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The writing was good, but not remotely an incest story. Miscategorized. Maybe would have worked in the Loving Wives category.

sp9983sp9983over 2 years ago

Your math is all screwed up. 30 - 18 = 12. The mother would have been 14 to have a 16 yo daughter. Then magically the girl is 18.

sp9983sp9983over 2 years ago

You need to study the female anatomy.

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 2 years ago

Enjoyed your story. Seems like a good start for a series.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

I think he meant G spot not clit. Just my guess but it did take me out of the story and what was the sister doing well he's banging her.

.

Cheers

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I like the story a lot. Is chapter 2 in the offering? AAAA+++

RedHatter76RedHatter76over 2 years agoAuthor

Sp9983, on your first point, are you sure you commented on the right story. The number 30 appears nowhere in this one, and it's the guy who's 18. The two women are supposed to be in their early-to-mid 20s, though their ages are not specified. On your second point, I've taken yours and an anonymous comment along similar lines to heart, and an edited version is on its way which will hopefully make the fingering part more anatomically plausible. Thank you for commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The plot deserves a sequal, but like already has been commented: get the biology and anatomy right and get an editor to clean up the typo's in your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did...you really confuse the g-spot for the clit? Have you been with a woman? Cause i am inclined to believe that a woman would know where her clit is. I suggest getting a proof reader at least

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is NO clit inside on the way to the cervix. Learn the female anatomy. She pulled out his dick and he was about ready to lose the load but suddenly had enough to hold off. The story does okay but NO woman would no know her ovulation cycle and look to time the deposit of a donation from any male if her intent was impregnation save for one who just wanted to get fucked. So you missed rather large issues. No incest because the sister wasn't even in the room suddenly while you jacked off writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have rated it a 5 if the sister had been worked into the story as a participant, not just as a possible observer who was seemingly dropped from the storyline. Feel free to make up for it in subsequent chapters! 😁😁😁

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I hope that you write a sequel to this. It will stand alone as is, but could be interesting if more is added to it. Winnie falling hard for Wally and loving both siblings would be an excellent touch. Wally fathering several of the children. The three becoming a throuple permanently. That would push all of my buttons. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wait, it's easy enough to massage the clit with your thumb, while your index and social fingers are scrubbing the G-spot. I do agree that if this is going to happen his sister would be in there with Winnie and they both knew Winnie's ovulation cycle, that why they didn't waste any time getting his pants down. Now, this should have been edited. That probably would have cleared up some issues, so if you write the next three or four chapters, with one ware he knocks up his sister, moves in with them, becoming the husband they didn't think they needed to the man they didn't want to live without. Great so far, but!!! Keep writing.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous