The Breeding Stocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He mounted her, the head of his cock nuzzling up to her swollen cunny in an intimate kiss without pushing inside. And no matter just how hard she ground and rocked her hips back, that damn vixen's whines colouring the air, she couldn't get him inside her! He held her right there where he wanted her on the edge of the moment, teetering and precarious and still not knowing which way she wanted to go.

Pushing his beak up very close to her head, Riaz licked her cheek and crooned, clucking softly.

"You will be mine... Don't you fret."

And then there was something tight and leathery around her neck, pulling hard and nearly choking her before the pressure released, eyes rolling back into her head in the prelude to slipping away into a greyer world of unconsciousness. Her body anticipated the helplessness too soon, however, and he merely buckled the collar around her neck as she gasped, twisting and fighting and then...submitting. Slowly but surely, she had to bend to his will, wings soft and loose within their binder, some part of her gut knowing that she was right where she needed to be.

It's okay.

"You are mine, Morgan. Remember that."

Yes... His. Always his. Morgan tried to pull away from the intoxicating draw of his cock but the tip speared into her and he pulled her down and down and down into his luxurious hold, his cock sealing the deal. He knew just how to use it too, using short, sharp thrusts to wedge the entire length into her, keeping his cock as deep as was possible once it was in too. There was only so far back he could draw with his hips thrust up so close to her, tail-feathers trapped against his stomach, but Riaz held his position and claimed her for his own, beak closing on the leash attached to the collar and giving it a sharp tug.

Head spinning, Morgan moaned, allowing him to build her orgasm, his cock finding every last sensitive spot within her and slamming in, rocking her forward into the stocks as if he was trying to yank them from the stage and her right along with it. The gryphon growled through his grip on the leash, her heart turning over, but there was little else that she could possibly hope to focus on besides the grind of his cock teasing into her, the kiss of it so frenzied and passionate that it was a wonder that...

Her shriek of climax should have come with a flapping of her wings but there was no way for even her to rip them free of the binder, rendered helpless even as she wrenched at the wooden stocks. On and on, it rolled through her like a thunderous wind that could not be stopped, blasting her back and back and back while he made use of her body, claiming her as she had known before that she had so very desperately needed to be claimed. Just in the right way, yes, and Riaz had every last bit of the right way about him.

"Yes..." Chloe breathed, breasts still rolling against the bench as she struggled for breath, to regain her composure, but eyes intent with sexual drive. "Take her. Make her yours!"

It seemed that the vixen got off on watching almost as much as she got off on being fucked herself, Riaz grunting and narrowing his eyes to retain his control as the bird's cunt pulled at and milked his cock deliciously. It was coming, he knew it, his orgasm rising up and up and up in such a way that he knew that he would never be able to hold back, although there was more again to be had with the vixen's waiting pussy, a hot cunt ready to hold his seed. He'd never see his hatchlings, however they turned out, but he knew that he'd done a good deed by every female that he'd bred, letting them waddle away with their wombs full of cum, filling them over and over again.

Morgan squealed as his load erupted inside her, splattering her innermost walls, although she would never be sure whether she actually felt it or imagined it. Yet she knew that he was pumping his cum into her, filling her right up to the brim as thick rivulets of cum drooled from her, forced out along the bulging length of his dick as he rammed in over and over again, not even pausing for a moment during the course of his rampant orgasm.

Riaz' head hardly swam at all even as he dismounted from her, leash dropping from his beak but collar remaining, the falcon exhausted if only for the moment. There was plenty more where that came from but the vixen, ah... She was a sweeter treat still and her cunny was even slicker than before with her juices.

"Did you enjoy that?" He crooned, dipping a clawed toe into her sex to savour her essence, spreading her lips apart. "I think you like hearing someone else moan, don't you?"

But Chloe had no answer for him bar a moan of her own and he mounted her again in no time at all, slamming in with brutal, vicious intent, the claiming thrusts that he had delivered to Morgan now hers to bear as her own. She could not tell where one orgasm ended and the next began, every last line of sense that she had left blurred, room shuddering and his body driving her down into the bench with every solid thrust. He didn't need to recover between one orgasm and the next for at least the first couple of times and Riaz' eyes closed, throwing his head back and clinging to her with sharp talons as he keened shrilly, balls tightening up in the prelude to emptying his nuts all over again.

There was always more to give and Chloe panted heavily, head hanging, as he spilt his load inside her, pumping rope after rope of cum right up against her innermost barrier. His cock could go no deeper as he even teased at demanding entry to that most tenuous of resistances but did not push further; that would take them out of the breeding and a gryphon like him wouldn't want that. Riaz clicked his beak, self-satisfied at the pinnacle of orgasm, wings spread as his new pet falcon eyed him, eyes soft with adoration for the only one in the whole wide world that had been able to tame both her lusts and her heart.

It was just as it was meant to be. And it didn't need to be any more than that as he lingered, letting Chloe take every last drop, only a little spilling from around his shaft as he slowed and stilled, holding his cock there for as long as possible. Alas, even for a breeding stud like him, he was too sensitive to remain too quickly and had to withdraw, wings trembling and throat dry from cries of pleasure that he did not even remember giving. Smirking lightly, Riaz chuckled to himself. It must have been a good one then. But the session was not over as yet and his half-hard cock still had so very much more to give.

With his panting, breathless ladies before him, Riaz stepped back with confident smugness, surveying his haul. Cum dripped down from their obscenely stretched pussies, although he was sure too that they would tighten back up again, even if perhaps not in time for his next breeding. For his breeding pole was already hardening up again, feathers fluffed and his muscles primed to thrust, even his hindquarters hunching down a little as if his body thought that he already had a needy female beneath him.

Taking a deep breath, Riaz crooned softly, laying a forepaw on each of their backsides, squeezing and groping even as his seed trickled between and over his toes, claws gleaming with it.

"Now... Who wants to go again?"

There wasn't a femfur in the room that was going to say no to him!

12