The Brewery

Story Info
Exploring bi sex at the brewery.
3.7k words
4.69
22.1k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will start by saying I have been very curious about my bi-side for many years, It wasn't until recently I actually admitted it to myself, let alone anyone else. I had tried several times, using various apps and web sited to try and meet up with like minded guys to explore my curiosities. They never really seemed to work for me, guys just wanted to meet for a quick hook up and that is definitely outside my comfort zone. I was nervous enough exploring this let alone feeling pressure to perform with some random stranger, definitely not for me. I accepted that I wanted to explore, but with all the failed attempts I just figured it would probably never happen.

That is until this past Friday. I was at work, it was very slow and boredom was setting in, looking at the clock it was still before noon, I decided to clear it with my boss and take the rest of the afternoon off. I figured nothing was going on, and I would have an early start to the weekend.

As I was heading home I was passing an area were several small breweries have been popping up over the past two years. I figured since my wife won't be home until 6pm, I may as well stop in one and check one out. As I pull in the parking lot there were only two other cars so I knew it wasn't going to be busy. I walked in, sat at the bar and the bartender asked if it was my first time there. I responded that it was and he gave a quick background on the brewery and then proceeded to show me the list of what was available on tap. I did a sample of five different beers then picked one for a pint.

After being there for about 30 minutes a man, I later learned his name was Tony came in and sat down next to me. I immediately think "great a wide open bar and he has to sit right next to me." Shortly after sitting down Tony introduces himself, we chat for a bit and I soon realize he seems like a decent guy. Mostly chatting about beer, and the other local breweries. He has been to most of them he tells me and fills me in on the pros and cons of each. I find out beer and beer making are a passion of his, I too wanted to start brewing, or attempt to brew, so we had a lot to talk about.

After about three beers I excuse myself to the restroom, a few seconds after I start to pee, Tony walks in and takes the urinal next to me, there were only two. Like most men, I was looking the other direction when I hear Tony say "that's a pretty nice cock you have there."

I was completely shocked and awkwardly answered "um, thank you."

Tony could sense my being uncomfortable and said "you can look at mine if you'd like, you know if it would make to feel better." I have never seen another cock other than at the gym locker room and showers and never really looked to check them out.

With hesitation, and the beer relaxing me I found my eyes looking over and then down at Tony's cock, at first I was frozen, I could not believe I was knowingly staring at another mans cock and was shocked at how nice it was. I would say he was about 5" and it appeared to be just starting to become erect. I hear my words "well I have to say, that's a very nice cock too." I say this as I am zipping my pants and making my way to the sink to wash my hands and head back to the bar.

Tony returns a minute or two after me and giggles a little and say's "sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I just happened to notice your cock and needed to say something."

I try to play it cool, trying not to make a big deal out of it and just say "yeah, you caught me off guard, I never had another guy tell me that before."

"I have a hard time believing that." Tony say's.

I motion to the bar tender for another round, we kind of let that conversation trail off, but my mind is thinking how nice I really found his cock and the thoughts were definitely having an effect on me as I can feel my cock begin to stir in my pants. We continue to talk about beer making as I have many questions, after another beer or two I say "damn, I hate breaking the seal, I have to piss again." I stand up and head back to the restroom.

Again, Tony walks in just a few seconds later, this time he makes it obvious as he looks at my cock, he can see I am semi hard and say's "it looks even better than before." As soon as I finish peeing I can see Tony's hand moving towards my cock, I froze and just watched. I was scared to death and completely excited at the same time. I heard Tony say "may I?" Before I could answer his hand was wrapping around my shaft and stroking just a little.

My cock hardened almost immediately as I watched another man pumping up and down my shaft. It did not take more that 30 or 45 seconds before I was cumming into the urinal as I watched him stroke my cock. I don't think I have ever cum so quickly in my life. As soon as I came, I was scared to death, not sure of what but I just had to get out of that restroom. I zipped up, not saying a word and walked out.

As soon as I got back to the bar I ordered another beer. I could feel the wetness in my boxers as I knew cum was still leaking out, my mind was all over the place as to what just happened. I was scared, turned on and a little disgusted, shocked and embarrassed. As Tony walked over and sat back down, he started to talk again, I have no idea what he said, I just said "I need a few minutes to process, lets just have a beer."

As I sipped that beer slowly, my mind was racing, processing everything that had just happened. I was experiencing every emotion possible, I just sat and talked it all out in my head. I knew I was curious, but I just never thought this would happen. After about 15 minutes Tony broke the silence and said "for what its worth, you have a great cock and I have no regrets, I hope you don't either."

I took a deep breath and said "I have never had that type of experience, being honest, I have never said this out load to anyone, I have been curious for a while, I'm just shocked, I don't believe I am regretting anything."

After another beer, I was finally feeling "normal" again I apologized for being all freaked out but explained again how I never had a man to man experience. Tony admitted he had only a few and totally understood my feelings and said it was similar his first time too and still gets nervous as well. Thankfully no one else was in the place and no one else could hear our conversation. As we talked about what happened, how it felt to me, Tony explained how it felt to him, how it felt in his hand as I began to cum, the throbbing as I shot my cum. I was getting hard again and very turned on as we talked.

It was about 3pm now, I was very buzzed and knew I should be getting home before I was unable to drive. We both settled up with the bar tender and headed out the door. Tony said "come over to my truck and I will get you my card, we can grab a beer again or maybe you can help me next time a brew at home."

I said "sure." and followed him to his truck. He jumped up inside and I stood outside the vehicle as he was fishing through his console. When he twisted back towards me his cock was now exposed out his zipper, fully erect and honestly quite beautiful. A little surprised, but without hesitation, I reached out for his cock almost immediately. I'm assuming because of how turned on I still was from our conversation before leaving the brewery, his explanation of what he felt while stroking my cock had me wanting to feel that badly.

After a few seconds of stroking him, he told me to jump in the passenger seat, I walked around the truck and jumped in, he had unsnapped and unzipped his jeans to give me better access. I stroked that cock, like I would like mine stroked, feeling the entire length, the thickness, it was so amazing to feel another mans cock in my hand. My heart raced as I stroked up and down his shaft, working pre cum to the tip and rubbing it into his head. Tony's cock, fully erect was about 6.5/7" about the same as mine, but felt just a bit thicker. He was cut like me and also had everything trimmed and groomed, also like me.

Tony definitely lasted much longer than I did, I was stroking him for several minutes before he told me he was about to cum, I was so fucking turned on, I could not wait to see his cum erupt from his cock. I stroked faster, squeezing harder, rubbing the underside of the head, I started talking to him, "cum for me" "let me see you cum" just a few seconds later I felt his body tense, I squeezed and pinched off just below his head not letting his cum escape and used my other hand to keep pumping his shaft. After I felt him throb a few times I let go as I stroked up his cock, his cum jetted out of the tip, hitting the ceiling of his vehicle and the dashboard. I kept pumping, watching the cum ooze from the head. I was mesmerized as I watched what I had just done to another cock, I was proud of the way I made him cum so fucking hard.

As his orgasm subsided, he just said "I can not believe you have never done that before." I assured him that was my first time. He said "I have never cum that much, not even with my wife." That comment made me feel even prouder of what a good job I had done. As Tony zipped up, I took his card and said I'd be in touch, he just smiled and said "I hope."

As I drove home I was replaying everything this afternoon had to offer, I was so excited that I finally had my first bi experience. I knew I was hooked on cock. I loved the feeling of stroking another cock, I loved the power I felt being responsible for the way Tony came, I also loved the scent Tony's cum left on my hand, fuck, what a turn on.

******

When I arrived home I had a couple hours before my wife arrived so I took a shower and started to prep dinner. The rest of the afternoon and evening all I could do was replay the afternoon, I was turned on the entire evening.

I took my wife to bed early that night, knowing she was about to get a good fucking. We started with our normal foreplay, I love foreplay as does she. We kissed and explored each more than we have recently. I kissed her entire body, stopping between her legs, licking and kissing her clit, slipping my tongue deep inside her. Kissing up her body, across her belly to her breasts. I reached over to her nightstand and took out one of her dildos, as I went back to licking and sucking her nipples I began to tease her pussy with the toy. We often use the toys during foreplay, but tonight I had new ideas to see how she reacts.

In the past she had shared how she fantasized about being with two guys at once, we had occasionally talked about it during foreplay, just to add to the excitement. So tonight I had a new idea, as I continued licking her breasts I was using her toy, inserting it, fucking her with her toy. I began to ask "Do you like that baby?" "Do you want two cock?"

She moaned out "yes, fuck please, I want two cock."

With that I knelt alongside her head and fed he my raging hard on as I continued fucking her with the dildo. "Do you like that baby? Do you like to be stuffed with two cocks?"

She moaned approval as she continued working my cock. It wasn't long before she was cumming for me, I fucked her harder and faster as she came, talking dirty to her, telling her what a slut she was for having two cocks, she always loved when I called her a slut while role playing her having two men at once.

In the past I always had her clean the dildo with her mouth, I love watching her taste herself, tonight was different. As i pulled the dildo out, I licked her lips, drinking all her sweet juices. I placed the dildo on her mound, sticking straight up, as if it were her cock. After cleaning her pussy, I moved up, taking the dildo in my mouth, I heard her inhale deeply saying "Holy fuck."

As I worked my mouth up and down that dildo, tasting her, she was humping it deeper, encouraging me to take more, she started saying "suck it baby, suck my cock." We have never done anything like this before and I was loving it. I was picturing Tony's cock as I sucked. She soon pulled me up, kissing me, and guiding my cock inside her, telling me to fuck her.

As we fucked, she grabbed me and kissed me, then he grabbed the dildo and put it between our lips, taking turns sucking that cock. Whenever she put it in my mouth she would tell me "suck that cock baby" she was clearly enjoying this as much as I was. It wasn't long before I was pumping my cum deep inside her, she held me tight, keeping me deep inside as she came with me.

I rolled off of her, laying next to her, both basking in the afterglow of the most intense orgasms we have had in a while, she said "wow, that was incredible. Where did that come from?"

Playing dumb, I said "where did what come from?"

"You, sucking my cock." She said giggling.

I shyly stated "I'm not sure, just something that happened."

"Well keep it happening, I loved watching you suck my cock." She said again giggling.

*****

The next morning as I was having my coffee, my wife getting ready for work I texted Tony;

"Hey, its Bob from the brewery yesterday, just wanted to shoot you a quick text so you'd have my number too."

"Thanks, glad to hear from you. Wasn't sure sure if I would." Tony replied.

"I get it, I was a bit freaked out in the beginning, I'm over that for the most part."

"Cool" he said, "I'm going to be home today if you want to check out my home set up, I have a few beers to sample too."

I told him "I have nothing planned, maybe I will stop over around noon, send me your address."

Tony sent back his information and found out he only lived about 2 miles away, I found this exciting and scary at the same time, excited he was close but scared we may have mutual friends. I didn't think about it too knowing he was married and I am sure privacy and discretion was a must as well.

As the morning wore on, I was getting nervous about going over to Tony's so I decided to have a drink and calm my nerves, I went out to lunch, had a few beers and 2 shots, this had me feeling relaxed for whatever may lie ahead.

I showed up around 12:30 and knew I had the right house, I recognized his truck in the driveway, I nervously rang the bell and waited. Tony answered the door a few seconds later and said "I wasn't sure if your were coming."

I just said "I was running late, I would have let you know if I wasn't going to show."

He offered me a beer from his latest batch, it was an IPA, he said it was almost 9% alcohol, that on top of my other beers and shots had me feeling very relaxed. I was the first to bring up yesterday and said "again, sorry for freaking out yesterday, between it being my first experience and nerves, I was just all spun up."

He said "maybe next time you be more relaxed." As he said this he grabbed my crotch rubbing my cock through my pants.

My stomach immediately dropped "I'm sure I will be." I said as he continued rubbing my rapidly growing cock. I'm thinking to myself he was wasting no time, then he dropped to his knees and was unsnapping and unzipping my jeans, he fished my cock through my boxers and began stroking me.

He looked up at me and said "This really is a beautiful cock." He then took my head between his lips and started sucking gently. My mind was spinning, looking down at another guy sucking my cock for the first time. Tony's mouth felt amazing, he worked my head like a pro, then down the shaft, not using hands, only his mouth. I was thinking "I wish every woman would learn, while sucking dick, use your mouth, men can jerk themselves off." Tony was working my entire length, taking me in his throat, massaging my balls, he is an expert cock sucker, I knew almost immediately he was going to give me a better blow job than any woman ever, and I was right.

It was not long before I felt the urge to cum, I told Tony I was close and he just sucked harder and deeper, I knew he was going to take my cum. I fucked his face, forcing my cock down his throat, Tony worked me like a pro, I was soon unleashing down his throat, sucking harder, swallowing as he had me in his throat, milking my cock with his throat. I felt lightheaded as I came, by far the most intense orgasm of my life. Holy fuck I thought!

As Tony stood up, wiping my cum from the corners of his mouth and sucking iy off his finger he asked, "how was that?"

"Fucking amazing!" Was my response.

"Good." He said, "would you like another beer?"

"Please." Was the only response I could muster.

As Tony walked over and placed the beer on the bar in front of me, I reached down and felt his hard cock through his shorts. I reached inside the loose band and felt his naked cock, it felt thicker and harder than yesterday. Putting my fear aside, I took a long draw on my beer, then knelt in front of Tony, pulling his shorts down as I knelt. His cock sprang free, hitting my chin. Without thinking I just opened my mouth, taking the head in. It felt so amazing! So natural! So much better than that fake cock from last night.

I held the head in my mouth and swirled my tongue around the head, being sure to flatten my tongue against the underside of the head. I wasn't 100% sure what to do, so I just did what I knew I liked. I worked the head for a bit, then eventually started working down the shaft. It felt amazing, I knew I was loving this, I knew when I felt the head hit my throat and Tony moaned loudly that I was going to love sucking cock, the feeling of a hard cock in my mouth was amazing!

It took me several minutes and several tries to take Tony to the base, but eventually I was able to take him down my throat, the feeling of him in my throat was incredible, swallowing while he was buried, massaging his cock with my throat, like he did mine was amazing. Tony encouraged me, telling me what amazing job I was doing, when he told me I was an "amazing cocksucker" I loved it, made me want to do better.

I worked Tony's cock for several minutes, as much as I wanted him to cum, I also wanted this to last forever. When I fantasized about sucking cock I wasn't sure if I'd ever let a man cum in my mouth, now I knew there was no way I would not have him cum in my mouth. As Tony started fucking my mouth, his cock buried in my throat, I began to hummmm on his cock, like several women have done to me, the vibration is amazing. Tony warned me of his impending orgasm, I took him deeper, moaning to let him know I wanted his cum, just as he had done for me.

The only difference was I wanted to taste his cum, I love my own, so I was curious what he tasted like, I didn't want him pumping it all down my throat. As his body began to stiffen, I pulled back on his cock, so just the head was between my lips, massaging the underside of his head with my tongue he began to throb, I felt the first shot of cum hit the back of my throat, I was amazed by the pressure behind the spurt of cum, I swallowed instinctively. The next few spurts coated my tongue, I could taste Tony's cum, the warmth, the slickness, it was absolutely amazing. It tasted similar to mine, it tasted similar to the scent he left on my hands the day before. Again I knew I was hooked! I was going to be craving cum!