The Brewery Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of The Brewery.
6.7k words
4.81
8.6k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony and I have been hanging out the past few weeks now, I never expected playing with another guy would be this amazing. I had fantasized about stroking or sucking another cock for quite a while, I never imagined it would be as good as it is.

The fist time I touched Tony's cock in that parking lot will be unforgettable, the feel of his hard cock in my hand, it's thickness, it's hardness how hot it felt. The next day when I took Tony's cock in my mouth for the very first time was exquisite. Feeling his hard shaft glide along my tongue, my lips tightly sealed around his cock as I slid up and down his shaft. The feeling of the head hitting the back of my throat, it makes me hard every time I replay it in my head, especially when I think about the way his cum tasted as I felt him explode in my mouth.

Now, a couple weeks later, Tony and I have swapped several hand jobs and blow jobs. I absolutely love sucking Tony's cock, I love the way it feels, especially in my throat. The more I blow him the easier taking him in my throat has become and the more I want to try bigger cocks.

My sex life at home has become better as well, I am always so damn turned on thinking about cock that it has increased my sex life with my wife. We have always had a good sex life, but now it's becoming great. We have continued talking about threesomes during foreplay and sex and we are using her dildo much more often, almost every time always ending with me sucking it clean as she watches.

Wanting to satisfy my need to try to take a bigger cock I stopped at our local adult shop and purchased my wife a new dildo. It is one of the real feel/life like kind, its about 9" to the base and fairly thick. That evening as we were in bed playing, I gave my wife her new toy, she was surprised by it's side and very happy as well. Jokingly I asked "do you think you will be able to take this big cock inside you?"

Her response "more importantly, do you think you will be able to?"

"I'm sure as hell going to try."

As we continued kissing and playing with each other I began teasing her pussy with the new dildo, running it along the length of her lips and across her clit. The toy was soon covered with her wetness before I began pushing it past her lips and into her hole. I loved watching her pussy stretch around that cock, I was imagining what it will be like when I stretch my mouth around it very soon, if I'd be able to deep throat that cock.

As I fucked my wife with her new cock, I used my free hand and began fingering her asshole. We have done some anal play in the past, fingers and licking, I never fucked her ass but my plan was to change that. As I began to finger her ass, she moaned loudly, pushing back on my finger to get more in. I asked "do you like that baby?"

"Mmmmm hmmmmm" was her response.

I said "Mmmmmm good girl, I knew you'd like that." Then I said "do you like having something in both of your holes at the same time?"

She moaned "fuck yes, fuck them both."

I could tell she was very close to cumming as I continued fucking her pussy and easing a second finger in her asshole. Her moaning increased, almost turning to screams of pleasure as the second finger penetrated her. After just a few more minutes Kelly began to thrash around, hips bucking forward to meet the toy. Her body stiffened and then began to convulse as her orgasm swept over her.

As her orgasm subsided I kept my fingers buried in her ass, feeling her tighten her grip then loosen. I slowly pulled the toy letting it slip out of her, looking at her pussy slowly close and return to its normal shape after the cock was removed. I gave her pussy a quick licking, cleaning up every drop of her sweet juice. Kelly took the toy from my hand, held the base of it on her mound and said "now come and clean this cock."

I immediately licked from the base, along the length and up to the head tasting Kelly's pussy. I ten took the head between my lips and worked the head, just as I do when I suck Tony's cock. All I could think is how fucking good this cock felt in my mouth, Kelly put her hand on the back of my head and began pushing my head down. She said "I know you can take more you little cocksucker." That made my heart race, being called a cocksucker, fuck that was hot. I moaned loudly when she called me that, she picked up on it too, and asked "oh you like being a little cocksucker do you?"

With the cock in my mouth I moaned an approving "mmm hmm." I continued working my mouth up and down that long dildo, taking more and more each time. Kelly continued to coach and encourage me to take it all, over the next several minutes I worked my way down the shaft, eventually getting the entire length in my mouth. I can't explain how turned on I was having that cock in my throat, my wife's encouragement made it that much hotter.

Once I had cleaned the toy, my cock was extremely hard, I moved up Kelly's body, she guided my cock into her pussy. I started to slide my cock in and out of her with long slow strokes. It wasn't long before I started picking up the pace, fucking her a little harder and deeper with each stroke. I soon pulled her to the edge of the bed, I put her legs on my shoulders, my hands on the top side of her thighs and pulled her to me with each stroke. I began pounding her hard and deep, slamming my pelvis into her's. I wanted to cum inside her so bad, I wanted to give her the fucking of her life, harder, deeper, faster, pulling her to my cock. She began to beg me to fuck her and I did, her body stiffening, I knew she was close, I kept pounding into her as she began to scream louder, telling me to cum. A few thrusts later her body began to convulse again, I knew she was cumming, I began to pump my cum into her body, deep inside her sweet little cunt.

I collapsed on top of Kelly and we started to kiss gently as we came down off our orgasms. After a few minutes of relaxing and coming down, Kelly said "now I have a surprise for you."

I honestly had no idea what she was talking about, she told me "lay back, close your eyes, no peeking."

I did as instructed and laid waiting, I heard Kelly moving around but not exactly sure what was happening. After a few more seconds, Kelly said "I'm almost ready." She began counting down from three, as she said one, her pussy landed on my face. Kelly began rubbing her pussy against my chin, lips and nose. I immediately slid my tongue out and began licking her. She then lifted off my face and hovered just above me and told me to wait, a couple seconds later I could see my cum begin to seep from inside her pussy. Kelly looked down at me and said "open up." I did as instructed and waited for my cum to drip into my mouth, she then lowered herself onto my tongue as I continued eating her, tasting my cum, my first and definitely not my last cream pie.

Once I cleaned Kelly she laid down next to me kissing me, tasting both herself and I off my lips and tongue. As we laid there and talked, she started talking about what a turn on it has been for her to watch me suck the dildo and now tonight adding the feeding me my own cum from her pussy. She then admitted she has been fantasizing about having another man join us, she stated as much as she would love to have 2 cocks to play with, more than that she wanted to watch me suck a real cock. She then added it is more than just a fantasy, but something she wants to happen.

I was a bit shocked by her admission, not that she had the fantasy, but that she actually told me she wanted it to happen for real. As much as I was turned on by that, I was a bit shy to admit it to her out right. So I began to turn it back towards her and asked "oh, you want to see me suck a cock for real?"

"Like you can't imagine, since we started playing with my toy and you cleaning it at the end, it is all I have been thinking about." She continued to tell me she has been watching a lot of MMF porn and she is certain she wants to see me do it to another man. She then said "I know you're not gay, I know you have never done that but I see how much you enjoy it and from what I can tell you seem to be very good at it, maybe it is something you have been thinking about too."

I took the opportunity and put my inhibitions to the side and said "well I'd be lying if I said it never crossed my mind."

She looked at me with a huge smile and said "really? Do you think you'd really do it?"

I said "for you, maybe I would." Knowing damn well I definitely would.

The next day I was at Tony's and we were bottling our latest brew. After we finished getting everything capped, cased and cleaned up we were sitting back having a beer and I told him about the previous evening with my wife. I asked him if it was something he maybe interested in doing. He answered by standing up, unzipping his pants and freeing his cock, looking at me he says "you want me to let you suck this cock in front of your wife?"

I nodded yes as I reached out and began to stroke his cock. As I began to kneel down I said "she may help me, you may even get to fuck her." With that I took is cock in my mouth and began to suck him. I love taking his soft or in this case just hardening cock in my mouth, I love feeling him grow as I work my way up and down his shaft. Feel him get harder, longer and thicker. I had that cock hard in seconds, feeling him slide down my throat easily. His cock felt better than usual, maybe because I was picturing Kelly watching. Tony's cock was fucking delicious I could not wait to have a mouthful of his cum. It was not long until Tony was grabbing my face and fucking my mouth, I love to feel his entire length sliding along my lips and tongue, feeling it hit my throat before making the turn, massaging the head with my throat by swallowing with him buried in there. I could tell by his moaning he was close to cumming, I massaged his balls as I worked up and down his shaft waiting for his cum to erupt in my mouth. I could feel the tension as his cock began to throb, I pulled back so just the head was in my lips and felt him begin to let loose. There is no better feeling than to feel a cock exploding in your mouth, receiving a mouthful of cum is so rewarding. I love the way Tony's cum feels in my mouth, so slick and smooth, so fucking delicious to swallow.

Once I finished, Tony and I switched places, he dropped to his knees and fished my raging hard on from inside my pants. His mouth felt amazing as he worked his way up and down my shaft, soon he was deep throating me. I sat back and moaned as he devoured my cock, I was telling him what a great cock sucker he was, then I started to tell him "picture Kelly watching you suck my cock. Are you going to suck my cock good for my wife? Are you going to show her how good you are?" This made Tony work my cock faster, sucking harder taking me as deep as possible. I was soon flooding Tony's mouth with my seed, I enjoy watching his swallow every last drop, he loves cum as much as I do.

Over the next two weeks or so Kelly and I continued our bedroom play, it always centered on our new found kink, me sucking her toy, us having another man join us. One particular night Kelly was between my legs giving me an amazing blow job, I would never tell her, but Tony definitely sucks a better cock. As she was working my cock and massaging my balls I felt her begin to slip her finger closer to my asshole. We have done this in the past, but it has been quite a while since she has done this for me. I always loved when she would finger my ass while blowing me, this always has giving me the most intense orgasms.

Within a few minutes she eased off the blow job and was concentrating on my ass. She was finger fucking me and slowly stroking me, she asked "since you love playing with my ass so much, how do you like it?"

Looking down at her I responded "I fucking love it!"

A devious smile came across Kelly's face and she said "good, because I'm going to fuck your ass with my old dildo." As she said this she was pulling the dildo and some lube from the nightstand drawer. I was shocked, surprised and scared all at he same time. This whole thing as made Kelly open up more sexually then I had ever known, not in a million years would I had guessed she would be using a dildo on me.

I was scared and so excited at the same time, I was thinking if a finger feels so good, this would have to feel good too, right? But I never had more than her finger or two in my ass, this was much thicker. I asked her "please go slow."

She smiled and said "of course baby, I want you to enjoy this."

She had me lift my hips and placed a towel underneath me, she then proceeded to lube the toy, then my ass. She poured a good amount of lube onto her fingers then began to finger my asshole again. Kelly easily slipped in one finger, then a second, she finger fucked my ass while stroking my cock, telling me how fucking hot this was making her. Next I felt a third finger slip inside me, I let out a gasp, she stopped until I relaxed then slowly proceeded to finger fuck me with three fingers. I was thinking how thankful I was for her long slender fingers, after a minute they felt so good. I watched as Kelly removed her fingers, gave the toy a few strokes and asked "are you ready?" I nodded my head in agreement.

Kelly placed the head of the dildo against my asshole, she began to add pressure gently, constantly asking if I was doing ok. As I approved her actions, she would add more pressure. Once the head was in, there was a point I felt I was being stretched, it was the thickest part of the toy, I took a deep breath and as I exhaled I pushed back against the toy and felt it slip in past the head. Kelly moaned as she watched my ass take more of the toy inside. She cautiously and gently pushed the toy inside me all the way, slowly pulling back then in again. Kelly was fucking me slowly, teasing my cock and balls with her other hand, adding more lube to my ass as needed.

After a few minutes Kelly laid along side me, still fucking me, she began to kiss me, telling me how fucking hot this was. She then slid down, taking my cock in her mouth as she started fucking me harder, my moaning increased. She sucked my cock and continued fucking me faster, harder deeper.

I started telling her "fuck me baby, fuck my asshole, that's it baby! Make me cum, fuck yes!" I then began to cum, harder then ever before. Never in my life had I had such a mind blowing orgasm. I honestly thought I was going to pass out. Kelly took every drop of my cum, swallowing a mouthful then returning and sucking more, draining every last drop. Kelly slid up my body and started making out with me, with my cum still in her mouth, that kiss was fucking amazing. As we kissed I was was just thinking how much I loved the taste of cum, I could not understand how some women will not swallow.

After several minutes, I went to the bathroom to clean up my ass and the toy and returned to the bed where we laid down, kissing, talking and teasing each others bodies. I looked over at Kelly and said "I think it's only fair since you fucked my ass, I get to fuck yours."

She smiled "oh is that so?"

"Yes baby, that is so. We need both of those beautiful holes ready for cock since you want two of them so badly."

She looked at me shocked and said "we are really going to do this?"

I said "I am open to trying if we can find the right guy, you're not backing out now are you?" Knowing I have the right guy, but she doesn't know that yet. She knows Tony and has meet him once or twice. We both told our spouses we met at a local store that sells beer making kits and supplies and that Tony was helping me learn the ropes and helping each other with the brewing process.

Kelly said "no, not backing out, just surprised what was fantasy a couple weeks ago is now closer to reality."

After about 20 or 30 minutes of talking and teasing Kelly had my cock good and hard again, I said to her "before we make that a reality, me fucking your ass is first." As I said that I was sliding down between Kelly's legs, I began to lick and suck her pussy and clit, letting my fingers slide in and out of her wetness. Next I began to play with her asshole, slowly slipping a finger inside. Kelly moaned and thrashed around as I continued licking, sucking and fingering both of her holes. This was the first time I ever licked her asshole, she went nuts when my tongue first swirled around her tight hole, it felt so dirty and naughty to me, licking an ass, fuck it was turning me on! I was soon pressing my tongue against her hole, pressing my tongue inside her, this drove her over the edge and she started screaming and moaning. I spent several more minutes french kissing my wife's asshole, before replacing my tongue with a finger. I added more lube and began to work in my second finger, Kelly asshole was so fucking tight, I couldn't wait to get my cock inside her. As she relaxed and stretched around my 2 fingers I fucked her slowly letting her get used to the feeling of being stretched.

Kelly looked in my eyes and said "baby, I am ready, I want your cock inside me, I want you to fuck my asshole."

I placed a pillow under Kelly's lower back, placed her calves on my shoulders exposing her dripping pussy and ass. I picked up the lube and covered my cock with it, then added more to her asshole. I placed the head of my cock against her tight little hole and began to press, like she had done to me with the toy. Her beautiful hole began to stretch open taking my head inside her ass. Going slow as not to hurt her I pressed more, very slowly, letting her get comfortable having me inside her. Kelly was moaning, taking deep breaths and relaxing as my cock invaded her tight hole for the very first time. I kept pressing forward and after several minutes my cock was completely buried inside her ass, it was so fucking tight, so warm but not nearly as wet as her pussy. I began to slowly with draw, then slide back in, slowly fucking her, checking on her comfort level. She moaned telling me how good it felt, directing me to go slower, or to add lube. After several minutes she started telling me to go faster, my cock was now easily sliding in and out of her ass, soon she was begging me to fuck her asshole "that's it baby, fuck my ass, harder, fuck me baby, I want your cum deep in my asshole." Her dirty talk was pushing me over the edge, it was driving me crazy, so naughty.

I told her I was about to cum as she kept begging. Faster, harder and deeper I drove my cock into her, I was pounding her ass, spreading her cheeks trying to get as deep as possible. I drove one final time, pulling her ass to me and holding her tight as I pumped her ass full of my cum. It was so intense, fucking and cumming in her ass for the first time. As my orgasm subsided I slipped my cock from her hole and wiped my cock clean then wiped the lube from between her cheeks watching as my milky white cum seeped from her hole, with out thinking or hesitation I immediately began to lick her clean, tonguing up all my cum as it seeped from with in, sharing it with Kelly.

Over the next few days Kelly and I had talked about the past few weeks, we talked about all of our new kinks and things we want to explore. We talked about her strong desire to see me suck a cock, we talked about her new fondness of having her ass fucked, she enjoyed my playing in the past but never thought she would enjoy being fucked in her ass as much as she does, we have repeated it several times.

My new focus was how to work Tony into our play time without tipping Kelly off, I wanted to make it unplanned for her and surprise her. I knew the easy way to get Tony in the house was to tell her we would be working in the basement on my home brew set up. I told Tony to plan on coming over Saturday, I told him I wanted to play out the threesome with Kelly, so he would be ready and have time to stay for a while. He said it was not a problem as his wife would be out all day and he would let her know he would be over here helping me.

12