The Brewery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now Thursday and I only had another day to figure it all out, how to make it happen. As Kelly and I laid in bed that evening, I gave her a heads up that Tony was coming over and we would be working in the basement on my set up. She said that was perfect as her and one of her friends planned on going shopping in the morning but said she would be home early in the afternoon as her friend had to be at work by 3pm.

Tony came over around 11am and we got to work setting up the basement, making everything so it would flow easier when I actually began brewing myself. We finished up around 12:30, had a bite to eat and drank a few beers. I told Tony I needed to get a few beers in me to relax, I still was not sure how this was going to play out. Tony reassured me if it's right, it will happen, I doubted him as I chugged another beer.

About 3 or 4 beers and an hour or so later I heard footsteps coming down the basement stairs, Kelly walked in asking how everything was going. I immediately said "Kelly, you remember Tony, right?"

She smiled, nodded her head and said "of course I do, hello Tony, how are you doing?"

Tony said "I am great, thank you, how are you?"

"Great, thank you, I will let you boy's finish up your project, I will be upstairs if you need anything."

I said "we are done for the day, finished what we need to, want to join us for a drink?"

Kelly said "Uh, do you really need to ask?"

I laughed and said "I guess not, go change into something more comfortable and I'll make you your favorite drink."

Kelly looked at me a bit confused, telling her to get into something more comfortable.....she was out shopping, she didn't just walk in from work. She just nodded and said "um ok."

Kelly returned a few minutes later, she was wearing a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. The shorts were a pair of her "snug" shorts not too short or too tight, but snug. Showed her amazing figure but still tasteful, her t-shirt was also snug showing her perfect 36 B breasts and I was pretty sure she was not wearing a bra, she rarely wears one at home, especially with her breasts being a bit smaller and still very firm.

Kelly walked over to the basement bar as I set her drink down, I met her and took he in my arms giving her a big hug and a deep kiss, she looked at me and giggled, "I see you all had an early start on me, I better catch up." she said taking a long drink.

We all sat at the bar making small talk for a bit, Kelly was asking Tony a lot of questions getting to know him and learning about his wife. Kelly was sitting between us, she was facing Tony as they talked and I was sitting to the other side. The entire time they were talking my hands were on Kelly. I was rubbing her thigh, inching higher and higher towards her crotch. Although Tony knew what the overall plan was he had no Idea I was teasing her as they spoke. As they spoke I leaned in whispering in Kelly's ear, "I cant wait to fuck your ass later." As I got up for a beer i could see Kelly's face flush with redness.

When I sat back down, Tony excused himself to the restroom, Kelly spun and looked at me and said "are you freaking crazy? Saying that to me when he is standing right there."

I said "relax baby, he didn't hear me and quite honestly I do not care if he did because I can't wait to fuck your ass." As I said this I reached my hand between her legs, grabbing her pussy and squeezing. I could feel just how hot she was, she was definitely very wet too. I said "oh it seems as though you liked what I was doing....or did talking to Tony make you wet?" Kelly pushed my hand away as Tony walked back into the room.

Since I knew Kelly was wet from my earlier teasing I decided to stick with it, as she and Tony continued chatting I resumed rubbing her thigh with my left hand under the bar and eased my right hand into the waistband of her shorts immediately realizing she was not wearing panties either, my fingers played between her cheeks but not able to get close enough to her asshole. My left hand was able to massage her pussy through her shorts, feeling her wetness and heat, a little moan escaped her lips as I hit just the right spot.

I took Kelly's left hand and guided it towards my cock to let her feel just how hard I was, she looked over her shoulder, glaring at me and mouthed the words "what are you doing?" making eye movements towards Tony. I let a huge smile cross my lips, her eyes got huge and she said aloud "oh my gosh! you mean...." then she stopped talking looking over at Tony and he just smiled back at her.

Kelly knew exactly what was going on now, her nerves set in for sure as she took another very long drink from her glass and said "make me another." As Kelly looked back and forth at Tony and I, I heard her sigh "fuck, we're really going to do this?"

As I walked up to her handing her a fresh drink I said "only if you want baby."

She took another long draw from her drink, smiled at me and said "I want." She leaned in kissing me hard on the lips, her lips parted sliding her tongue into my mouth, kissing me hard, deep and passionately. We made out for about a minute, our hands roaming over each other as Tony stood and watched. I broke our kiss, looked at Kelly and told her to grab her drink and led her towards the sofa. Tony followed us over to the couch, Kelly took another long drink then set it down on the end table. Tony stood in front of the couch, I took Kelly's hand and guided her to the floor, we were both kneeling in front of Tony. I looked at her with a little smirk, she nodded her head then I began to unsnap and unzip Tony's jeans. Kelly watched intently as I pulled is pants down stepping out of them. Tony's hard cock was very obvious as he stood in just his boxers.

I pulled down Tony's boxers and his beautiful hard cock came into full view, Kelly instinctively reached for it, wrapping her hand around his shaft and gave it a few slow strokes, really feeling every inch of his cock. I wasn't sure how it would go, seeing my wife with another cock, but so far it was very hot watching her stroke his cock. After several seconds of her stroking him, she looked at me, then at Tony's cock asking "are you ready baby?" I nodded yes, and started leaning in towards Tony's cock as my wife guided it to my lips.

I have sucked Tony's cock several times over the past several weeks but doing it as my wife watched brought it to a whole new level. I could feel Kelly's eyes on me as I took Tony's head between my lips. "That's it baby." I hear Kelly say. I continue working my mouth up and down his shaft taking him a little deeper each time. "Oh my baby, it's so hot watching you suck that cock." Kelly says. I look Kelly in the eyes for the first time since I started sucking Tony, it was so intense to be looking in her eyes as I slid my mouth up and down his cock. I watched as Kelly began to remove her shirt and bra, I don't think her nipples were ever so hard before. After several more minutes of working on Tony's cock Kelly asked "may I?" As she nodded towards Tony's cock.

I let Tony's cock slip from my lips as I watched my wife immediately take my place. She worked her mouth up and down his cock, she was definitely very hungry and turned on, she sucked his cock with great enthusiasm. I played with my wife's tits, licking, sucking, pinching and pulling on her rock hard nipples. My hand moved down between her legs, I could easily feel how damp and hot her pussy was.

As Kelly worked Tony's cock, she looked down at me and said "come here." I moved back up, kneeling alongside Kelly and she pointed Tony's cock towards me, wanting me to resume my cock sucking. I wrapped my mouth around his cock and began sucking him, taking him almost all the way. Kelly began her encouragement. "Suck that cock baby." "Take it all the way." "Make him cum for me." As Kelly kept repeating these phrases and others, I sucked Tony with new vigor. Taking him deeper, feeling his cock slide down my throat, fuck I love that feeling. Kellys one hand began to massage Tony's balls and her other went to the back of my head, forcing me down on Tony's cock.

Tony began pushing forward, fucking my mouth his cock head easily sliding down my throat over and over. He moaned "I'm going to cum." Kelly moved her face right next to mine.

"Suck that cock baby, make him cum for us." I could feel Tony start to tense, I knew he was close. "Let me see him cum in your mouth." Kelly said. When I knew Tony was going to cum, I pulled my mouth from his cock and stroked him, my tongue out waiting, Kelly's face cheek to cheek with mine. Tony moaned loudly and began to pump his cum shooting the first shot directly into my mouth, I continued pumping causing him to shoot more cum, some in my mouth, some on my lips and chin. Kelly leaned in taking Tony's cock in her mouth, sucking out every last drop she could. Then she turned to me kissing me deep and hard, Kelly and I sharing a very hot kiss, our lips and tongue covered with Tony's delicious cum. We both shared in that kiss, both swallowing Tony's cum, it was by far the hottest kiss we ever shared.

Kelly and I stood up and she finished stripping the rest of her clothes off then began undressing me. She knelt down as she pushed my pants and underwear down in one motion and took my hard cock right into her mouth. She sucked me only for a few seconds, stood up and pushed me back onto the sofa and said "I need to fuck you!" Kelly straddled me and guided my cock inside her dripping pussy. I don't think I have ever felt her this wet before.

Her pussy felt so amazing sliding up and down my cock. Tony sat next to us watching as we fucked, that was pretty hot too, I never had been watched. Kelly looked at Tony and asked "did my husband suck your cock good? Is my husband a good cock sucker?" Tony nodded as he sat watching and stroking his cock back to hardness. Kelly rode my cock, her hips moving faster and faster as she mashed her clit into my pelvis, grinding her cunt on my cock. She began screaming "I'm going to cum, fuck I'm cumming." Her body convulsing as wave after wave of her orgasm washed over her. I have never experienced Kelly cumming so quickly before, nor how wet she was.

After Kelly came down off her orgasm, she lifted on my cock sitting on the other side of me, she looked at Tony and said "do you want to clean him?" I never knew Kelly to be that forward, but I guess this just had her so turned on. Kelly watched intently as Tony got on his knees between my legs and began licking my balls, licking all of Kelly's wetness off my balls, then up my shaft. My cock had started to soften but Tony's mouth cleaning me had me getting hard again. Tony took my semi limp cock in his lips, swirling his tongue around my head and shaft. I could feel myself grow in his mouth. Kelly again starting with her words of encouragement, "Mmmmmm suck that cock Tony, that's it suck my hubby's cock." Then she said "you must be doing great, even I usually can't get him hard again so quickly."

Kelly knelt down next to Tony and watched as he sucked my cock, they began taking turns alternating back and forth. Kelly leaned down taking Tony back in her mouth, sucking him as he sucked me. After about a minute Kelly sat up and said "I need to be fucked again."

She guided Tony to lay on the floor and straddled him, guiding his cock into her pussy, I watched as my wife took another cock inside her. It was sexy as fuck, I didn't care, it didn't feel like cheating since I was there and I fully trust her. As she rode him nice and slow, I sat watching, stroking my cock, Kelly looked back and said "I want you in my ass."

I moved in behind Kelly, watching Tony's cock slide in and out of her, I placed my hand on his cock feeling her and him, fuck it was hot. I used her wetness to cover my cock and her asshole. I positioned my self and told her to stop moving until I was in. I placed the head against her tight ass and began to push slowly. Kelly pushed back against me, quicker than I was expecting and her ass swallowed my cock. She slid down me relatively quickly, her ass was so fucking tight.

I will admit it was very awkward getting a good rhythm going between the three of us. I loved feeling Tony's cock slide along mine through the thin membrane separating her two holes. Eventually we managed to get a smooth rhythm, we both fucked Kelly together, both using long slow strokes, then picking up our pace. Kelly just moaned the entire time. I started asking her "do you like two cocks in you baby?" "Do you like being so full of cock?" Then I said "are you my little cock slut?" Kelly moaned and started to buck her hips when I said that. I knew I hit a good nerve. "Oh, I think you like being my little slut." Kelly moaned an affirmative yes. I kept calling her my cock slut, my cum slut, my naughty little whore, this all drover her incredibly insane. Her body began to thrash and convulse, I knew she was going to cum. I kept talking dirty to her and soon she was pushed over the edge. She began screaming loud, screaming she was cumming. She was uncontrollable as she thrashed around.

By the time her orgasm subsided she had thrown herself to the floor, shaking, moaning almost crying from the intensity, never have I witnessed anything like this. She came so fucking hard, it took several minutes for her to regain her composure, for her to be able to process or even talk. As Tony and I knelt beside her, with our cocks in our hands, both of us still stroking our own. Kelly reached up massaging both of our balls. We moved closer and started stroking each others cocks, then rubbing them together, taking turns rubbing both cocks in our hands, it wasn't long before we were both close. I let loose first, covering Tony's cock and fingers with my cum, he began to shoot his cum right after. I started stroking both our cocks, mixing our cum together, it was so fucking hot. I held my hand out in front of Kelly's mouth and said "here is your cum my little slut." She moaned as she began licking my hand and fingers clean.

We all laid there for several minutes as we all regained our senses and composure. After relaxing and having another drink, Tony said he better be getting home before his wife so he can clean up. As we were saying our good bye's, Kelly looked at Tony and said "I hope this isn't the last time I see you."

Tony said, "I'm confident it will not be."


12