All Comments on 'The Bridal Shower'

by Greyman01

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SonForBBWSonForBBWover 4 years ago
Awesome

Hot, dirty, and exactly what I want to do to my mother-in-law.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very good story...

Very good indeed, though I would say that you should redo the ending. All the work up of a very good story, then sex, then one line... Thank you for sharing it with us!

ravishmentravishmentover 4 years ago

Loved every word. There are so many possibilities for this tale to go on and on~ Please keep em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That's it?

I liked the story, what there was of it. But this was like a tv series, with trailers, one episode, and then you stop the series. Well here, you have MIL pursuing him for years, then he finally gives in, and you're done? No. Surely.not.

First off, in-laws are not incest. Great story. Hot sex. But not incest. Then what, nothing? He has her as fucktoy, but no one ever knows? Not likely. Her friends find out. They want a piece of their own. With him or her. Or both. Daughter has fun with bridal party. Daughter finds out eventually. Decides mom would make a good toy for her and her friends too. Now that would be incest. And those are all, each idea, great paths to take the story. Hope.you use some, all, or even your own or.others' suggestions. It just needs to be continued. Great story, but far from finished. Thanks for this, and future, stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
chapter 2 needed

getting married

ellen gets in bed with her mother as rick is out of town

after ellen experiences with her mother ellen tells her mother that she knows about

her and rick as he told her and did not want to keep secrets from her

rick returns and has a threesome

Jackie get rid off her iud so that she can have ricks baby as ellen is not ready yet

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Couldn't finish. Sounds like the home town was stepford wives territory.

Overall it was a bit cliche for me. Octogenarians throwing millions dollars at her, party with tennis or pool attire with high heels.

Then the whole premise was a naive girl falls for what appeared the perfect guy, only he fucks the first slut to proposition him, before they are married. Feel for the girl who went from overbearing controlling parents, to dickwad husband who obviously had no respect for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Damn this was hot, would love to hear more from these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Total rubbish

Not only unbelievable crap.but awful writing.

Learn when to use a or an was or were.

It's meat not meet to the lions den.

I didn't even finish this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Good story

Nice pace. Well written and a good story....until it got to the anal sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGreyman01@Greyman01
I've been away for a while. Life happens and writing hasn't been top of mind. I'm submitting a new story and hopefully will continue some of the ones I have left off. 01-2024