The Bridal Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bolted as soon as I had the chance. I stopped in the library and went to the men's room few used on the fourth floor, went into a stall and pumped my cock furiously. I came in 30 seconds depositing copious amounts of my load in the toilet. All the time picturing Jacqueline's hot little body writhing in ecstasy and imaging how tight her pink tunnel would feel around me.

***

Four years later, and Jacqueline had never stopped her pursuit. She was hosting a bridal shower at the house. The shower was primarily for her friends, though many of Ellen's friends were invited as well. I was expected to be in attendance at the beginning and end to greet and say good bye to the guests. In between, I went to the den in the basement to watch TV.

One by one Jacqueline's friends stopped down to torment me. First Teddie, then Sue, then Karen, even Debbie Long came down. Each one tried touching me, exposing their breasts, ass or pussy to me. Each one talked dirty to me about how good a fuck Jacqueline would be, how she would do anything to please me, what a fantastic lover she would be.

"How great would it be to have a mother in law with benefits?" Sue taunted and teased. "Imagine, Ellen's time of the month arrives, or she's pregnant and irritable, or you've had a fight and she wants nothing to do with you. Jacqueline's tight little pussy would be there, hot and ready for you at anytime."

"You could fuck her in the ass. She's never let any man touch her there, and even though you're large, she's told me she'd give up her ass to you," Debbie tormented me. "Have you ever had anal sex?" (I hadn't.) "Will Ellen ever let you in her back door? Think of how good plunging your dick into Jacqueline's ass would be! And she'd only do it for you. She's been saving herself for you!"

By the time I was back upstairs to say good bye and thank you I had been hard for over two hours. I was ready to go out to the barn and fuck Ellen's horse! Then the worst possible thing happened. Ellen's bridesmaids and girlfriends 'kidnapped' her for a surprise bachelorette party.

I was left alone in the house with Jacqueline!

I searched for car keys, any car keys to any car. There were none. I went back to the basement and tried to hide from Jacqueline who I hadn't seen since Ellen was spirited away. I thought maybe I was safe. I thought wrong.

"Rick, I hate to bother you. Could you come up here and help me with something?" Jacqueline called down the stairs. Her voice was light and pleasant, sweet even.

I trudged up the stairs and called out to her when I didn't see her. "Where are you?"

"In here," she replied from the living room.

I walked in and when I turned the corner my jaw dropped. Jacqueline was standing in front of the fireplace in a black leather corset, lace top thigh high stockings and black 'fuck me' heels and nothing else. Her breasts were exposed, supported by the corset, looking plump with nipples like bullets. She had shaved her pussy and it looked as slick as a cue ball. Her hair was down and her lips were glossy red.

Fuck!

"I need your help, Rick. I have an itch that only you can scratch. I've had it for almost six years Rick. I've kept my body in the best condition just for you. I haven't touched another man, Rick. It's all only for you. Please, I'm begging you. I've humiliated myself in front of you and my friends, throwing myself at you. Please fuck me."

I snapped. Like a bull in the ring I saw red. I marched across the living room and grabbed her by the waist. She was so light she couldn't have weighed a hundred pounds. I lifted her straight up so that we were eye to eye.

"You want me to fuck you, Jackie?" I growled. "I'll pound you so hard you won't be able to sit for a week. I'll rail your little body like a fucking steam engine powering a ramrod. I'll pump so much cum into each of your holes you'll be dripping my loads for days."

Her eyes glassed over and her body shivered. I didn't realize she had cum just from been held up in the air and snarled at. I set her down on wobbly legs and undid my belt, the button and zipper on my pants. I dropped my pants and boxers in one motion and grabbed her again. Holding her in one arm I threw her left leg over my shoulder, then reversed and did the same with her right.

I now had her bent in half. I lined my cock up to her fuck hole and then pulled her to me hard, impaling her on the full length of my shaft in one movement. She screamed out as another orgasm ripped through her, "Yesssssssssss!"

She grabbed my head, digging her fingernails into my scalp. My eyes bore holes in hers and she returned my glare with an unblinking, lustful look.

"I am going to pummel this little cunt. I am going to ruin you," I snarled through gritted teeth as I began to lift up and then jam her body down on my cock. "When I'm finished pummeling your cunt I'm going to tear up that asshole of yours. And when you can't take me in either of those holes again you'll use your throat to swallow me and my cum."

"Yes, that's what I want. Ruin me, fuck me so hard I can't walk. Fill me with load after load, Rick. I want to be your fuck toy," she screamed with delight.

My first ejaculation was was so hard it was almost painful. Buried to the hilt inside her squeezing sluice I unloaded in her for what felt like a minute. My cum and her juices oozed out around my dick and fell down her ass crack. I didn't even lose a millimeter of my erection after I came. I was still rock hard.

I lifted her off my cock just enough to let the tip slide across her perineum to her pucker. Her eyes grew wide as I pressed against her starfish. Then she smiled an evil smile and cooed, "Yes, take my anal virginity, Rick. Be the first to fuck me in the ass. Cum in me and claim me as yours. Own me."

When I popped my head through her sphincter she yelped. I only paused for a moment and then steadily fed my dick into her depths. Once her ass was touching my balls I waited for a beat or two. Then I lifted her until only my helmet was inside. In one continuous push I buried myself again. I looked down to watch my cock slide out and then penetrate her once more. When I looked back into her eyes she was intense.

In a steady, measured voice she said, emphasizing each word, "Fuck - my - ass!"

I jammed her up and down on my pole. My hips thrust up hard each time I pulled her down. I maintained a furious rhythm as our bodies loudly clapped together.

"Oh god, yes. Take me, that's it, just fucking take what's yours. Use me until you come inside me," she wailed, her head thrown back and a never ending smile on her face. "I love this feeling!"

I felt the boil starting down deep in me, churning from my balls, making my ass clench and my cock swell even more. I exploded again into Jacqueline's diminutive body.

"I can feel your hot load filling my ass," she proclaimed.

I came so hard for a second time that my entire body felt weak. I struggled to lower her to the floor without hurting her. I rested my weight on her, her legs still bent from the hips over my shoulders, my cock still clamped in her ass. She ran her hands over my face and through my hair. "You're so good, so savage, I love how you make me feel when you fuck me," she soothed me.

My dick softened a little but the tight clench of her butt hole felt like a suction pump keeping me firm. "Don't go all sweet on me, bitch. I'm not through fucking you, yet."

She grinned, her face filled with lust all over again. "Do it! Fuck me some more. I love being your fuck toy."

I raised up on my elbows and lifted my hips, pulling out of her rear. Jackie reached down and re-positioned me between her slippery lips and whispered up to me, "All for you baby. Every hole, whenever, however you want."

I plunged back into her hot, sopping cunt bottoming out with my balls slapping into my cum sliding from her ass. I grunted and then, with a slow, steady pace, drove myself into her so hard that each time her breasts seemed to float toward her neck and she moved across the carpet. I repeatedly hammered into her so hard she had to put her hands over her head to keep me from driving her into the wall.

It took time but once more her tight pussy worked on me. With one final, loud grunt I let loose for the third time inside Jacqueline. No where near as intense as the first two times but still immensely pleasurable. Finally spent, I rolled off of her. She stretched her legs against mine and began to shower me with kisses.

"You are even better than I imagined. I will never fuck another man. I'm yours. You've claimed me and I only want your cock, your cum, in me. I'll do anything for you, Rick," she pledged.

I dozed for a little while. When I came awake she was lying with her arms crossed on my chest and her chin on her wrists. "I got you water, some fruit and I'll get anything else you want," she offered.

I clamped my hand down hard on her ass. She lurched as the loud slap rang out but smiled joyously when my hand squeezed her firm buttock.

"Water, 10 minutes, and then, Jackie, I'm going to fuck you again," I laughed.

Ten minutes later she was leading me to the master bedroom. "You are the only person in the world who calls me Jackie. I like it. Ellen won't be home tonight. Her friends are taking her to a hotel for the night. You'll sleep in here with me so that I can be ready for you when you want me."

She lovingly took off all my clothes and guided me to the bed. "Lay there, I'll be right back."

She disappeared into the bathroom and returned a moment later with a warm washcloth and towel. She cleaned me and dried me.

"Is it alright if I take these off now?" she asked.

"Sure, but leave the heels on. I've loved the way you look in heels since that first pool party."

"Anything for you, lover."

As my hand slid over the ridges and depressions left in her skin from the corset and she playfully ran one heeled foot up and down my legs my cock started swelling again.

"Cunt or ass, which one do you want me in?"

She got onto her hands and knees and then lowered her head toward the mattress, spreading her knees to offer her pussy and bung hole to me. Looking back over her shoulder with that lustful grin she replied, "Why not both?"

Ellen received lots of nice gifts at the bridal shower but I received the best one of all - my very own fuck toy!

12