The Bridesmaid Ch. 05

Story Info
Milf tries to move on after bridesmaid, moving on is hard.
7.8k words
4.41
13.2k
20
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
495 Followers

I'm meeting an 18 year old girl tomorrow, so I'm travelling to Newcastle for this one. Her profile says she's hot and up for anything. I am too.

I've decided I like younger women. I need to fuck it out of my system

- especially as I'm regretting splitting up with the Bridesmaid. I'm even more devastated that she's getting married, I became aware as her parents have sent me an invite to her engagement party.

I know them, I wouldn't describe them as friends, but my social circle sometimes mixes with theirs through our mutual acquaintances. I know them to talk to, but not to invite out for drinks. I'm apprehensive as I don't know how this has happened.

I'm really puzzled as to why I've received the invite, or how I have a seemingly recognised connection to her. I'm closeted. I travel away for my 'liaisons', however I wonder if I've dropped my guard. I've been out with her and another woman in London, but surely no-one would have seen me. She wouldn't betray me either, would she?

I feel stressed and nervous, and haven't yet decided if I will go.

My thoughts return to Jenny, the girl I'm meeting tomorrow. Jenny, is going to University. She's slender, has long dark hair and looks and seems cheerful. She has a fetish for older ladies which suits me being 20 years her senior. She's about the same age as my daughters.

I've only started seeing women recently although I've known I'm a lesbian for a while. I have only just started fulfilling my sexual urges. Obviously I've slept with men, but never settled down with them, it never felt right.

My two grown up kids have no contact with their fathers. They are both happy, and I have supported them myself both emotionally and financially. I have a decent job and excellent salary, my house is big and I want for nothing, apart from fucking a beautiful woman every now and again.

I'm after fun, I'm 38, and want to enjoy sex with girls before I get too old. I'm in my MILF prime, and I get a lot of attention online because of it.

At this present moment, I'm getting items together for my rendezvous. My travelcase is open on my bed. I'm packing clothes, comfy clothes to drive back home in, and lingerie and a choice of outfits to meet her in. I have a few toys too, but my collection is for personal rather than couples play. I haven't decided if I will use them.

I've reserved a two night stay in a Holiday Inn, I'll drive up there today to meet her tomorrow. I won't have to rush then. We have agreed to meet at her house share, but I'd rather she came to the hotel. I'll suggest it when I get there later.

My kids have been told I'm off to another conference. They are surprised by how many conferences and business trips I'm going to, especially since Covid. Prior to the pandemic, I never really did conferences or work travel.

I go to the bathroom and turn the shower on. My tiled floor is cold and I set the underfloor heating to low. I strip naked and get in.

The water is hot and powerful as it falls onto me. I get soaked very quickly from the huge chrome shower head as I pump shampoo into my hands and scrub my dark bob hair. I rinse it out replacing it with conditioner to leave in.

I shave my legs, and feel my shaved twat, running my fingers between its lips. My slippery fingers find my clit, and I don't resist giving it a wake up rub. I sense it react as I pinch it lightly, and I feel urged to slip a slick finger into myself. My hole is wet and inviting, it sucks at my finger as it slides in and back out.

I jolt and lean against the shower wall, I wasn't planning on giving myself a quick lady wank. My mind suddenly reminds itself of Bridesmaid. I think of her as I plunder myself, I imagine it's her playing with me. I've seen, who I presume is her girlfriend, and fantasise about them together.

My other hand presses onto my hard bean. I shouldn't have started but now I have, I need to finish off.

My imagination runs wild with thoughts of the two of us together. It then replaces me with her - the tall, fake plastic girl. I cum under the shower, and I hold myself as I tremble against the wall.

I think of the other woman, she looked like a complete airhead, fake tits and pouty lips. I admit, she was very attractive, but surely my Bridesmaid would want a sensible conversation, I doubt that fake bitch would be able to string a sentence together. I imagine her talents are better served between the sheets. I'm convinced she's not bright whereas the two of us, Bridesmaid and I, would share deep and meaningful conversations.

I shake my head in disbelief lathering my pouff with shower gel.

I wash myself clean, fondling my large breasts and tweeking my hard erect nipples. I slide my pouff down my slightly paunchy, soft tummy, between my shapely legs then down to my small feet.

Rinsing the conditioner out of my hair, I wash my back and under arms. I'm overcome with rage, "Fucking idiot." I'm angry with myself, angry for letting her go. I was the one who finished it. I felt it was going too fast. She used the wrong words. Or, was I misinterpreting them? She had seemed confused when I confronted her.

I step out of the shower and grab a bath robe and wrap a towel around my head.

I'd put her out of my mind. I'd blocked her and moved on. Then I saw her, we argued again and she went off with that girl. "Fuck!" I shout in frustration.

Standing over the sink I follow my usual face washing routine, as I try my best to cling onto my youth, by keeping my face taught and supple. I floss, mouthwash and brush my teeth.

I would have forgotten about her again, but now there's this invite. Maybe she invited me, to rub my face in it, her new relationship.

I've even convinced myself that I would have come out for her.

I dry myself down, I'm trying to subdue my temper. I take some deep breaths and count to 10. I grab the hairdryer and hairbrush and dry my hair. I use moisturiser cream and lather myself in it.

In my bedroom I take from my drawers a pair of white high leg briefs, and pull them up my legs and over my big arse. I put on a bra and holster my tits up.

The jeans I put on are tight, my arse and legs look even more tight and shapely in the tight blue denim. The white silk vest top clings to my curves. I cover my face in moisturiser and study myself. I look very attractive for my age.

I'm pleased with my figure, my tits look good enough for me to stuff my own face into. I place some heels and a smart suit into my travel bag and zip it up.

As I take my case downstairs I hear my daughters laughing in the kitchen. They are hovering over an IPad on the kitchen top when I walk in, "What are you two doing?" I ask.

"That party invite you got Mum. For Helen. Have you seen her Instagram account?" They ask.

"You know I'm not on there." I reply. I only have a Facebook account, it has very little on it, and I only use it when friends tag me, or if I get notifications. I don't even have a profile picture.

"What about it anyway?" I try to appear disinterested, really I'm intrigued and want see what she's up to.

"Didn't you spend time with her at that wedding, you were talking to her on the patio?" They look at me. I feel as though I'm going to catch fire, I feel my face burn and my stomach churn. They both look back down at the tablet.

"I was just talking to her, I wouldn't say I spent time with her." I add, trying to play innocent.

I walk behind them and look at the tablet. They flick it back up. "Look mum, her girlfriend, she's really attractive." The oldest states. "She's called Clare." She says looking at the tags in the picture. I feel sick and utterly jealous. The picture shows their heads next to each other. They apoear to be lying on a bed. Bridesmaid is beaming, her slim face and her dark hair, she looks ecstatic and her smile is glaring up at me. Her smile, that I found so endearing. I look at her girlfriend, no make up and pouting at the camera. She really is beautiful. I feel a lump in my throat.

"I'd even go gay for her." My youngest says looking at me and her sister. "You do whatever makes you happy." I say smiling at her. My oldest rolls her eyes and laughs then looks back down scrolling through the pictures.

"Wow, how much do you think that ring cost?" We gather round to look more closely. "It's big isn't it? It's probably not real." I add. We scroll through more pictures, Bridesmaid looks smitten, and her girlfriend really is gorgeous.

I take the invitation that's on the counter next to the tablet and place it in a drawer. "Mum, how do you know her to get an invite?" They ask. I shrug "I'm not sure." I reply awkwardly. I should have hid the card instead of leaving it lying around.

"Mrs. Jackson said that she saw you going into a hotel room at the wedding. You said you were going to a party. There wasn't a party, we asked your friends." My oldest is asking questions, its getting awkward.

"Oh, I don't know." I reply. I turn away to get a glass of water. I knew that gossip would cause trouble for me when she saw me that night.

"Mum, do you know Helen? You know intimately?" My oldest daughter looks at me. She's reading me, my every move and response. I feel under pressure and squirm.

"Look, I'm going to a conference for work today. It's a weekend thing. Will you two be OK? You have homework for Uni and College. There's 50 pounds there too." I change the subject.

"Is it a swingers convention Mum?" My oldest daughter sniggers and her sister bursts out laughing.

"Eeew. Mum having sex, who'd want that." The youngest laughs harder.

"Thank you very much." I reply sternly.

My oldest daughter just stares at me. I know she's worked me out. I'm not going to say anything more. I walk over to them and kiss them both on the cheek.

"I love you both." I say.

My youngest waves and looks back at the tablet, my oldest has her eyes fixed on me as I walk out. I feel awkward. There will be an elephant in the room whenever we are both together from this point on.

I put on my white trainers and take my case to the car, put it in the boot and get in. I start the engine and put the postcode into google maps and drive off.

I'm about to hit the M1, when a WhatsApp comes through. I click the button for my car to read it aloud. It's female computer voice reads the number, its my daughters, and her message. "Mum, you tell us that we can tell you anything. We are always open with you. It's a two way street. Kiss kiss, smiley face blowing kiss."

I turn the radio up and put my foot down, this is going to be a long awkward drive.

Six hours and one service stop later, I've completed the 300 mile trip. I'm tired, its about seven pm and I just want to check in, grab a drink and lie down. I check into my room, its OK. I really should spend a little more, I can afford it.

I drop my bag into the room and go to the bar for a glass of wine to take back up. Back in the room I check my phone and text Jenny.

"Hey, looking forward to tomorrow. I have a hotel room booked at the Holiday Inn. It's opposite the station and near the museum. Let me know if you'd like to join me here? xx'

I kick off my trainers, and strip to my undies and hang my clothes up from my case. I hope the creases drop. I lay my lingerie out, I try to think about what an 18 year old girl would like to see me in. I turn on the TV and sit on the bed with my wine.

I flip through my phone when it buzzes in my hand. A text from Jenny.

"Glad you made it. I know where that is. Let me know your room, I look forward to seeing that fat arse and those big tits.xx"

I reply straight away.

"Room 262. I'm looking forward to showing you. 11am right xx"

My phone buzzes.

"Yeah, 11am xx"

I smile, and look at my toys. I'm tired after my drive and decide to save myself.

I message the family WhatsApp group.

"I hope you both behave, no parties. I'm here safe. I will tell you everything, if you have questions, we can talk when I get back. I love you both xxx"

I down my wine and go to the small bathroom and set out my wash bag, brush my teeth and wash my face. I moisturise and strip naked before slipping on a silk vest and french shorts and climb into bed. I'm excited for tomorrow. I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

The noises of small, excited children running down the corridor banging on doors wakes me up. I look at my phone. Its gone 8. I stretch and get up. Three hours to go.

I go to the bathroom and jump into the shower. I dry off, prepare and pretty myself. I cinch my thick black garter belt up to my waist and slide stockings over my pedicured high gloss orange nails - they match my short manicured finger nails. I pull the stocking up my leg and straighten them on my thighs. The clips of the three suspenders attach and tug my stocking mid thigh. I do the same for my other leg, and pull up a tiny thong over the top of the suspenders.

I admire myself in the mirror, I'm flashing plenty of my thick white arse. Its round and smooth, apart from a few dimples it's tight and unblemished.

My bra is also tight, it matches my thong and garter. My fleshy tits spill over the stringy, too small bra. I decide to wear a smart knee length skirt, and a matching figure hugging jacket.

My subtle makeup is applied to my round slightly chubby face. My skin is tight over my cheeks and my hair settles around my face and just below my ear lobes. I wear a slutty smudgable red lipstick.

I tidy my room quickly, packing my clothes away and making my bed. I take my key card from the slot in the wall and the tv turns off. I step into a pair of red sky scraper stilletos. I put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door and leave.

Its now 10 and I head out for a coffee and waste 45 minutes. I get people looking at me, I enjoy the attention I'm getting before I decide its time to go back to my room, the excitement and usual nerves hit me.

My phone rings as I walk down the corridor. "Hello." I say.

"Hey, I'm running late. I had to hand in coursework at Uni. Can you meet me at the Savoy pub its on Avalon Street, you won't miss it, its about five maybe ten minutes from you? I thought it's public, a good place to introduce ourselves properly." She explains.

It makes sense I consider, she is young and has only spoken to me through an app. "Yes, that sounds good. See you there in 30?" I reply.

"Great." She replies and hangs up. I go to my room and get Google maps up. Its really not far from here.

I grab a shoulder purse and top up my lipstick and head back out. I follow Googles directions and find the pub.

There are a few same sex couples there, it's quiet, but its not lunchtime yet. I walk to the bar, a young man serves me. "Really sorry, could I get a black coffee?" I ask. He smiles and turns to his barrista machine. I stand and look around taking in the bar. It's not my sort of place, it probably gets rowdy. It's big and light despite the large frosted windows. Posters adorn the walls, lesbian cabarets, pole dancing, and drag acts. It may be interesting after all, I ponder.

"That's three fifty please." He asks. I get a fiver out of my purse and hand it to him. He gives me my change and I take a seat by the window facing the door.

My WhatsApp pings. It's my family chat. "How's the conference?xx" I'm asked.

"Good, thank you. Are you two behaving?" I reply.

"Probably better than you Mum!!! What's going on? Bill from work dropped off paperwork for you. He didn't know about any conference." My daughter responds.

Fuck. I know my covers blown. I'm nervous now. I need a good fucking to sort myself out. I don't know what to say so ignore the message. The door swings open and a tall, slim brunette comes sauntering in. She looks at me and walks over.

"Hi, I think I'm meeting you?" She says.

I stand and we kiss each other on the cheeks. She has a big brown leather hand bag over her shoulder, a short black dress, her straps suggest she's not wearing a bra and her small tits are hidden. Her long dark hair is wind blown and she seems rushed.

"I got here as quickly as I could. I was up late finishing coursework it should have been submitted yesterday. Can I get you a drink?" She says impatiently glancing at my coffee.

"That's ok, let me get you one, take a seat. What would you like?" I ask.

"Vodka orange thanks." She says.

I smile and grab my purse and go to the bar.

When I walk back she's texting on her phone. I sit and wait for her to finish.

"What a day." She huffs. "You ok?" She looks at me.

"I'm fine thanks." I smile back.

"Those tits, I'm so looking forward to getting them out." She reaches forward and tugs at my jacket peering in for a view. "Sexy" She smiles. Her first that I've noticed. She gulps a mouthful of her drink as I sip my coffee.

"So you're from London? I've been a few times, but I'm from Southampton. I want to move to London after I've finished my course. You can show me round." She glares at me and I panic.

"Don't look so shocked, I'm joking." She laughs at me. She strokes my face with her hand. "So you're hot and up for anything!" She states.

My eyes widen, "Yep, pushing boundaries. I'm not sure what I'm not into yet."

"I'll shit on you, you'll like that?" She sniggers. I feel shock at the thought. She can tell. "Hah, I'm joking again. Not much of a sense of humour eh."

I'm not sure I'm too keen on her. She wasn't what I expected. I examine her face, she's pretty, but not as pretty as I wanted either. Bridesmaidhas forced my bar higher. Jenny has a little acne hidden under her make up, and I dirtily imagine it's because she likes to eat arse. I fidget in my seat at the thought and fleetingily imagine her eating me out anally. I wonder if it's the first thing she does, I look forward to finding out how much of a deviant she is. She gulps at her drink again, the ice cubes noisily slide to the bottom of her tumbler. She holds my hand and there's a silence.

She slides a hand up my knee, I feel its coldness and slight dampness from her glass. Her hand sits firm on the inside of my thigh and fixes itself at the hem of my skirt. I sit back on my chair. Her hand slides round further. I look at her face. Her make up looks professionally applied. It makes her features look fierce and dominating.

Her lipstick is a dark shade of red, her eyeliner fixes to a dark point at the outer edge of her eye. Her shadow is dark also.

She finishes her drink a plonks her glass down noisily. "Another one?" She suggests. I tell her I'm fine but she insists, so I opt for a Scotch. She removes her hand from my leg and takes her purse from her bag to the bar.

I watch her walk over to the bar. Her patent sky blue, open toe high heels are loud as her heel hits the floor. People turn to look at her as they announce her movement across the bar. Her fishnets are tight across the surface of her legs, I try to see if I can glimpse stocking tops under the loose skirt of her dress. I can't.

Pretty soon she is walking back towards me with our drinks. She puts them onto the table and sits back down, she edges her stool closer and between my legs as she does so. She reaches towards me and puts her finger into my jacket and peers in to examine it's contents again. I see desire in her eyes and I feel sexy.

Her hand grips my knee and slides more daring, this time, up my thigh. I feel myself get wetter. I take her hand, her nails are short and painted blue to match her shoes, she doesn't appear to have any other colour to her.

I play with her fingers, and enjoy there softness. She sips her drink as she watches me. I slide my hand up her thigh. I straighten her skirt, I try to peek up it as I do, but she purposefully crosses her legs.

"So, married, kids, cats?" She asks.

I laugh. "Not married, but have two kids, girls. They're both living at home and go to University and College. I've had some pussy, but none at home." I reply and smile.

Yesok1
Yesok1
495 Followers