The Bridesmaid Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I draw a finger up her wrist, and slide it back down the inside of her arm. We hold hands again.

"You?" I ask.

"Not married, no kids and a Cat called Winston. He lives at home with Mum and Dad. I get pussy regularly, usually in here and I meet other girls from Uni." She smiles.

I look at her heels, her shoes look new, I can see her toes, they wiggle occasionally, they are the same colour as her shoes. Her shin shines through her fishnets and her knee is looks a litte knobbly. I playfully straighten the hem of her skirt again.

I look at her face and pull her hand, and lean forward. I want her tongue in my mouth. She meets me and we kiss. She kisses me back, and her tongue slides in, she tastes of orange juice. She pulls back and says "Thank God." Before returning to the kiss.

My tongue snakes around hers, I explore her mouth, she races round mine. We finish, and immediately kiss on the lips and start again. She's a kisser, I like kissing and enjoy this pleasurable moment.

Our tongues dance together, her hand runs up my thigh and under my skirt. I run my hand up her legs, I want to get between them, but her legs are locked, they are crossed and shut me out.

"Oi, get a room Jenny!" A girls voice shouts from further into the bar. We break our kiss and she turns and sticks a finger up and whilst smiling shouts "Fuck off Savannah." We return to our kissing, but my heart sinks and I'm not impressed and find it crass. I think about Bridesmaid, she'd never behave like this.

I pull away and laugh a little as I look at her. She scowls at me. I'd forgotten my lipstick was smudgable, she has it all over her mouth. I grab my purse and phone and look at myself in the camera, I tidy myself up with a tissue and she watches on.

I offer her a tissue, and we both sit there tidying our mouths for a moment. I drain my Scotch, it's Famous Grouse or something, I don't enjoy it and swallow it quickly.

"I'm so going fuck you." She says looking at me. She looks sexy, in that instant. I'm not really feeling it with her, but I've made the drive up, and I do want to be fucked.

"That's why I'm here." I smile. "Shall we go?" I fondle her chest, and thumb a hard nipple through the fabric, I open my legs slightly and her hand finds my stocking top.

Her hand strokes the skin of my thigh, and I jolt at her physical contact. I kiss up her neck and feel back down her body. Her legs are clamped shut, and I'm annoyed I can't explore.

My pussy had begun to wake during our kissing, it fully awoke at her leg stroking. She bends down to her large handbag and puts it on her knees to take out a hairbrush. She brushes her long hair and I look into her bag.

I'm excited to see an array of toys. I see a big dildo, collars, butt plugs, I think there is a glint of metal in there too, maybe cuffs. She sees me looking and smirks.

"Where do I start with you?* She looks me up and down.

"Where would you like to start?" I reply.

She smiles, throws her hairbrush back into her bag. "Come on!" She pours the rest of her drink into her mouth and dumps her glass down with a whack. I grab my purse and reach for her hand. I look at the barman who is talking to a couple of lads at the bar, he grins and nods at me, another table look at Jenny, tall and young pulling me in tow and watch as we leave. Jenny must be well known in here.

She smacks and fondles my arse as we walk through the door, she lets me go first and holds the door for me. I shriek a little at the surprise smack. "I'm looking forward to fucking that too." She tells me, she doesn't care who hears her.

We walk a couple of paces, her shoes clatter on the paving. The sun is bright and it's warming. Gulls are loud as they fly overhead, and there are older people about pulling trolleys, and doing their Saturday shop.

Jenny grabs me and pushes me against a wall. I'm squeezed into it, between the wall and her, she kisses me, hard and passionately, her tongue is surging, it can't quite reach down my throat. I run my hands down her back, she pulls my arse forcing my crotch into hers. Someone "tuts" as they walk by. This encourages her further, her hands come round and squeeze my big breasts.

Up against this wall, in the middle of a bustling street I'm being fondled by another woman. I gently push her off me, and take her hand, we walk the rest of the way to the hotel.

"What do your children think of you?" She asks.

"Think of me?" I add.

"Being queer, are they gay?" She finishes.

"Oh, no. I've never thought of myself as being queer. I suppose, I obviously am, but I prefer lesbian. For me queer is derogatory." I explain.

"Really. No, I'm definitely queer." She says defiantly. I wish I had her confidence.

"My children don't know, at least I don't think they do. My oldest has worked it out I think. A conversation will need to take place when I get home." I add.

"They probably know already. They are perceptive. My parents knew I was before I did. They accepted it and its just part of my life, I've not known or been any different." She strokes my hand with her thumb as we walk.

"What about your parents?" She asks.

"They are old, they won't understand now. They are very conservative." I finish. I feel uncomfortable talking about my sexuality. I don't fully understand it. "I suppose it's more about the adventure, the sex. I fucking enjoy it. I paid for my first dalliance." I smile.

"Dalliance." She returns a snigger.

"I paid for my first sexual liaison with an escort." I clarify.

"Did you, what did you do, what was it like?" She seems excited.

"Bloody amazing. She did things to me I'd never thought possible. I wanted to try it, experiment, but here I am now travelling the length and breadth of the UK getting laid." I get excited telling her.

We walk into the hotel, arm in arm. Our heels cause people to look at us. We walk to the lift and wait, we snog, and wait. People look and childen stare. Eventually there is a ping and the doors open. We step to the side and let a family out, then get in. I press number two on the button and lean in and kiss my girl.

After a very short time we are walking down the corridor and I get the key from my purse. The sign is still on the door and I click my key into the lock and push through the heavy door.

I throw my purse onto the spare bed. She drops her bag to the floor and we kiss again. She fumbles the buttons of my jacket open, we kiss and breathe heavily into each other. I'm hot with anticipation. The door clicks, and thumps shut.

My jacket is being pulled off exposing my bra clad fleshy mounds. A look of wonder and delight flashes across her face, she reaches round and finds the hidden tiny zip to my skirt, within seconds it's being tugged to my knees, stretching over my fat arse and scraping down my thighs. She eagerly tweeks my nipples that are poking through the fabric of my bra, her hands run down the smooth skin of my arse cheeks, she spins me round taking me in.

I stand there, next to the bed my back to her being kissed, caressed, nuzzled and pawed. Her hands exploring me, they slip between my bum and over my hot swelling cunt. She pushes me forward so I lean against the wall, and my arse sticks out. She kisses it tracing the fabric of my thong.

Her hands continue moving over me, they grip my belly, stroke my arse and squeeze my tits. She tracks my suspenders and straightens my garter. She pulls and plays with my stocking tops. Each touch sends little shocks through me.

She neatens my thong, and pulls the tiny piece of fabric between my arse. It feels tight against my hole, it clenches at my heated pussy. She twirls me round and puts her face in my rack. She licks my cleavage and and delicately kisses my chest and neck.

My panties are sodden, I'm getting desperate, I yearn to be fucked. I wrap my arms round her, push into her holding her bum tightly, I spread her arse and run my hand between her butt cheeks. Her skirt disrupts and filters my touches of her. My frustration is building. My clit is erect, and my nipples are pressing against my bra. I need a release, and quickly.

Her passion is stayed, and controlling. She's not moving too fast, she's building me up. She knows she's turning me into a quivering wreck.

At last I'm pushed onto the bed, I'm forced to kneel face down. My arse is in the air presenting itself to her. I'm now fully used to this position. Having an arse like mine, its there to be admired.

She slaps my arse and I wiggle it. Her finger takes the fabric of my thong and stretches it to the side, now fully exposing my holes. Her finger tracks down and over my anus and she taps it lightly.

I hear her pick up her bag that she places on the bed next to me. "How kinky are you?" She enquires. "Quite!" I say, not really knowing. Her finger is pressing into my arse. I bite my lip, and gasp as I feel her tongue glide over it. I feel something in her right hand, it feels cold and heavy against me.

"We'll soon see how kinky you really are." She states, before planting her face back betwen my buttocks. She licks and tastes my arse. I grin, knowing I was right. I feel her tongue press at my brown hole. I try and guess what it is I feel her clutching between her fingers on my bum cheek.

The sensation of a finger poking at my rear muddles my thoughts. I try to relax, and she's back at her bag again. I hear a click and a cold slime run down over my back passage. She massages the cold tingly substance into me, I feel my sphincter relax a little more as the probing begins. Its pointed and smooth as it enters, I feel myself stretch and I moan at the sharp pain.

She pulls back out, smears and pokes me again. I feel her finger enter further into me, this time the intrusion begins, my hole widens and gulps down the bulb of a plug. The discomfort of the stretching is real, my ring not being able to fully close is aching and strangely nice.

"That's my favourite mauve heart jewel right there." She says tapping it, jarring my senses each time. "We'll keep that there until I fuck you in your fat arse." She explains. I enjoy the attention, I like it being called a fat arse. I can't wait for her to fuck it.

She pushes me over onto my back. "How about a collar?" She looks at me, and I shrug. She pulls a leather collar out of her bag. She tightens the thick leather binding round my neck. She leans over me and kisses me fully whilst attaching a heavy chain lead to the collar as she does.

I feel myself becoming wetter, I feel myself swell and throb between my legs. "Oh wow!" She exclaims as her hand floats over my pussy. She squeezes it and I feel completely turned on. I want to be fucked, and fucked now.

Jenny crawls down me, she rakes her hair back over her shoulder as she dives face first into my swollen cunt. Every move feels exaggerated, every touch makes my tummy flutter. Her wet tongue well, "Fuck!" I moan.

She draws and flicks it across me. The experience sends shudders through my body and tingles are sent up my spine. My arse clenches against the plug that's been inserted and it aches. I feel a strange pleasure wearing the collar and now the lead. I feel my fluid flow onto the awaiting mouth lapping between my legs.

I feel her hand move over my clit, I place my hand on it to apply pressure, I grope and squueze my breasts with the other.

Her licking is sublime. It's hard, passionate and adventurous. She explores my folds, my fanny lips and my saturated hole with a naughty desire. Her fingers press and release my clit, with a steady repetition. It feels slick and excited. The tremor inside begins and I moan to a shuddering climax.

She kisses and licks my pussy. I lie and appreciate my post cum high.

Jenny kisses up my crotch, up my stomach and slides her hands under my back. I feel a sharp relief as my tits free and slide a little down my ribs.

She catches the swells and kneeds my pillowy tits. She squashes her face between them, enjoying their soft natural texture. She kisses and licks them, she kisses my chest and takes a nipple into her mouth. I quiver at the force of her sucking. She feeds from me and looks at me as she does. She enjoys the pretend nursing.

She comes back up and lays on me kissing me as passionately as she did when we first met. I run my hands up her back, and feel for access below her dress. She fends me off and my deep desire to touch her skin, is frustrating me.

She's back at her bag again, this time she's pulling some big chrome hand cuffs out. She forces me to sit by tugging my chain. I find I enjoy her forcing me to move. I've lost some freedom, and as she now cuffs my hands behind my back, my free movement is further restricted.

She walks in front of me and now unzips her dress, and unceremoniously pulls it up over her head and nonchalantly drops it to the floor. Her body is hot, slim and her tits are small. Her small nipples sit in dark circles. I yearn to kiss them and grope them, but I'm cuffed and annoyed, I can't touch. Her fanny is stubbly, and dark, it looks aroused. What I'd do to get my fingers wet within it. Her long legs clad in fishnet stockings, are long and slim.

She pushes me back onto the bed, and climbs back up me. She looks down at me, with her dark eyes staring at me. She sneers as she positions herself over me. I watch as she fingers herself and parts her lips over my mouth. She leans forward, I don't need to be asked, I lick.

Her musk is strong and she's wet. I love pussy, and this is delicious and appealing. Her fingers hold herself open for me, she's slick, her pinkness glistens, I motion my tongue around her hot entrance. I look up at her, she groans and smiles at my motion. I tease her, refusing to push at her hole.

She tries to lean forward further to encourage me, but I refuse, I lick circles around her, she sighs in frustration. "Fucking lick it..." She playfully urges me. She bounces on me causing discomfort to my arms locked behind me. I frown, her stubble scratches and tickles me. I relent and stiffen my tongue into her.

The joy on her face from the sudden thrill of this is plain to see. She closes her eyes and I fuck her with my tongue. Her extended fingers slap at her clit just above me. She rubs herself over me as I use my tongue to fuck her. I ache as I kiss and suck at her tight fuck hole. Her fluid is slick as I tongue her some more. I'm relieved as she finally starts to buck on my chin, she slides forward and tugs my hair in her fist as she cums over my face.

She climbs back off, she wipes her slit over me as she does. She kisses me again. I like the kissing, its erotic and sensual. I hope she spends the night, and we just kiss and hold each other.

I'm surprised as she's back at her bag again. It's big, and I'm amazed by how much she fits into it. She pulls a harness and a huge dildo from it. I can only watch in awe as she puts it on. I'm anticipating a hard fuck from her shortly.

A gag is now pulled from her bag, it's placed into my mouth, the hard rubber ball sits on my tongue and behind my teeth. It's tight in my mouth as the belt is fastened behind my head.

She pulls me up by the chain again, she now shoves me over to the desk and forces me to sit on it. I lean back against the wall as she opens my legs. Her fake giant cock sits against my pussy lips. She grips my hair and pulls me head to expose my neck which she kisses below the leather collar. She traces her tongue to my ear. She kisses and sucks at my neck and collar bone.

Her hand pushes my legs further apart before grabbing the dildo to guide into me. The slide of it courses up my slick gash. I feel it rub against the protrusion in my arse. I feel full. I gasp and bite into the gag. This is going to be a hard ride. She puts her mouth onto my shoulder and continues her kissing. She starts fucking me slowly, I feel my tunnel try to grip and keep hold of the strapon as it drags out of me, I feel euphoria as it rushes back up me. I gasp, and want to hold her into me, but I can't. Her movement speeds up, her kisses and sucking of my skin are sending me wild.

The walls of my pussy are being pounded harshly and the innermost rubbing against the butt plug is shocking. Her motions are steady and continuous. My shoe falls off my foot as she pushes me back, and forces herself further into me. The fuck is vicious and intense, my moans are muffled and I can't fully demonstrate my pleasure for her.

For a moment her hair falls over her face, I imagine its Bridesmaid fucking me. I imagine its her taking me again. Jenny holds my upper legs pressing them open and holding them in place firmly. She knows how to fuck. My juices grease her tool, as she smashes into me, I let go of my tension, as my orgasm fills me with exhilaration.

She withdraws herself from me and wipes me with her fingers. I watch her savour my essence from her hand. She pulls me off the desk by the collar again. I lurch forward and kick my other shoe off as I'm forced to kneel on the bed.

I feel the contraption in my arse twist and squirm inside me. The pull against the ring of my shitter, is brutal, but once its through the pleasure of the disappearing ache is welcomed.

Face down on the bed, I'm not comfortable. My hands can't support me, I can't talk, and my drool is seeping out around the gag.

Cold lube is being squirted back into my bum and smeared into my hole. The plastic cock is once again forcing itself into me, but this time its my rear. I can't edge forward, I can only lie here.

The head of the shaft presses and enters gently. She holds my hips, and stands between my ankles. She takes pleasure in feeling and stroking my soft smooth skin. The cock grinds slowly into my alley. I feel myself widen, and receive the thickness within me.

I pant, and relax my arse. Just as I start to think its in, I sense it creep further up. The feeling of fullness is there, my insides are being split, and this buggering is divine. She's slow and careful as I feel her weight against me.

The slide back out is slow and excruciating. Its spectacular in its gloriousness as my senses are driven wild. The slickness smoothing out of my bum is out of this world. It keeps going, and the widening of my hole is easy now, its at its maximum, its accepting and free.

The surge back in scrapes my bowels, they start to feel battered and bruised. The move in is quick and unregulated. Back out its once again slow and delightful, but she starts to lose patience and picks up the pace.

Lying here my neck aches supporting my body. My teeth hurt from biting the gag. My knees lock under me, my arse, well my arse is ruined.

I hear and feel the slap of skin on skin as she fucks me hard. I clench my cuffed hands behind me. This is one hell of an encore. I can feel myself cum from this sodomy. Its here, now as I shudder under her, its flowing through my being.

She strokes my butt, and up my thighs. She takes herself from within me. I lay on my side and she unlocks my cuffs and removes my gag. I flex and rotate my wrists, I chew my jaw.

"Fucking hell. That's a ride." I say looking at her. I see I've soiled her plastic prick. My arse feels gaped. She takes her strapon off and lies behind me holding me.

I hold her arms that are wrapped around me, and we doze off.

I suddenly wake on the bed, I'm cold. The door has slammed shut and I'm alone, I check the bathroom, then for my purse.

I look around the room, its dark, and I look at my phone for the time. It's 8pm. I guess its over. I enjoyed it but disappointed she left, no more sex today then.

In the bathroom I use the toilet and I shower. I get cross as I notice love bites on my skin. I moisturise and pull on my jeans, a bra and my vest top. I pick up my phone, it vibrates in my hand and I check it. A missed WhatsApp call from my eldest daughter and a text message from Jenny.