The Bridge

Story Info
Jenna learns what it means to be Danny's girl.
6.1k words
4.24
25.8k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bridge: Jenna Learns What it Means to Be Danny's Girl

The slender auburn haired girl made her way slowly down the dirt pathway which led from the rural highway down to the river beneath. She had parked her car just off the road and noticed three other cars--her boyfriend's late model Mustang and two older model pickup trucks--parked in the small dirt lot. The bridge she was walking towards was a meeting place for local kids. Located just outside of the small town where she lived, it had been a meeting place for as long as anyone could remember. Kids and young adults treasured the feeling of independence it gave them. Under the bridge was a place where there were never any adults. Graffiti covered the concrete underside of the bridge, and the shade provided a cool respite from the hot summers where kids could drink beer, smoke cigarettes, and do all those things they were not supposed to do when they were under the watchful eyes of adults. Here there were no adults. In short, it was a place where they could do anything they wanted.

Setting the Stage: Jenna Falls under Danny's Spell

Jenna was 19 and had graduated from high school the year before. She had always been a bit of a loner, and was never very popular with the other kids. Until she met Danny. Danny was 21, and had graduated two years before her. He had been the high school's star quarterback. At 6 feet 2, and with a chiseled, muscular body, he had been adored by the girls. His wavy blonde hair and dazzling smile would light up any party he attended. Since she had been a sophomore when he was a senior, she had never had the opportunity to meet him or interact with him. As far as she knew, she didn't even exist to him. By sheer luck, Jenna met him at a party about a month ago. They struck up a conversation and before she knew what was happening, his tongue was in her mouth and he was giving her the kind of kiss she had only fantasized about.

She fell for him instantly. She was flattered by the attention he gave her. As the days went by, their trysts became more frequent. At first he had her jerk him off on their dates. First in his car, then at the movies where they sat in the back row. One night in his car after they exited the movie theater on their fourth date he said "This time Jenna, I want you to use your mouth."

Jenna was so smitten by Danny she didn't hesitate as he unzipped his pants and pulled his hardening cock out of his pants. She had never done this before, but was panting with lust as she took his cock in her mouth for the first time. Instinctively she bobbed her head up and down on his shaft while he grabbed a fistful of her pretty hair. As he approached his climax he said, "Jenna, now I want you to swallow what I give you to swallow, is that clear?"

Jenna mumbled out an affirmative "Un huh" with his thick cock filling her mouth. Danny exploded, the jets of his pungent semen shooting into the back of her throat and coating her tongue. She panicked for a moment, not knowing if she would be able to gulp it all down. Danny held her head in place while she reluctantly swallowed his thick, musky jizz. She made an audible 'gulp' sound as she downed his seed. Danny told her to lick his cock and balls clean, which she promptly did. The taste was not unpleasant to her, but she had been taken aback by the quantity and thickness of his seed. In time she grew to love the taste of his semen and even looked forward to the next time he would use her mouth.

From that moment on, he had her suck his cock and swallow his jizz every day, sometimes more than once on the same day. They would do it in public places--restrooms, changing rooms in department stores, in his parked car. Jenna was falling under Danny's spell and felt she was the luckiest girl in the world to have a man like him. She acquiesced to each of his new demands, however demeaning. Sometimes he would have her lick and suck his balls for a long time before feeding her his cock. Sometimes he would watch porn late at night in his parents' living room while she dutifully sucked his cock while naked on her knees on the floor, her head bobbing up and down between his legs as he slowly built towards one of his huge climaxes. One night he even had her lick his asshole, something she didn't even know was a thing people did. He clearly enjoyed it, however, and she wanted nothing more than to please him.

Danny was grooming Jenna, although she didn't know it. He had always seen girls as playthings, something to be used. A set of holes to dump your load into. Like a lot of the other girls before, he knew Jenna was falling for him, and he played along, knowing he would be able to ask increasingly nasty things of her and she would be his willing whore, thrilled to please him.

As she grew increasingly dependent on him emotionally, Danny relished playing the role of her 'teacher,' showing her exactly how to please a man. Over their several weeks together, he became more demanding in his sexual needs, looking to see just how far she was willing to go. So far, she had shown no limits to what she was willing to do to please him.

One night after he had put Jenna on her knees and she had sucked his cock and swallowed his big load, he thought he would push her limits a bit more.

Danny's cum was still coating Jenna's mouth when he looked down at her and said, "Jenna, I know you said you'd do anything for me. Is that true?

Jenna looked up at him and smiled, a glob of his jizz oozing down her chin. "Yes of course Danny! I just want to make you happy!"

"I'm glad to hear that. You know how much you turn me on. Well, I want you to meet some of my buddies so they can see how hot you are," Danny was grinning.

"Um, just meet them?" Jenna asked.

"Well, to meet them and maybe a bit more. I've introduced my former girlfriends to my buddies this way plenty of times," he lied.

"Just trust me. You know the old bridge outside of town where everyone used to meet in high school?" he asked.

"Yes, I know the place. Do you want me to come out there?"

"Yes. Why don't we plan on meeting down under the bridge at dusk on Saturday? Wear that black leather miniskirt and those black high heeled boots you look so good in. Oh, and no panties or bra, okay?" Danny was grinning.

Seeing her trepidation, Danny said, "Look, you don't have to do this if you really don't want to. All my previous girlfriends have done this for me and it would make me really happy if you would do this for me this one time. I need a girlfriend who is willing to do as I say and demonstrate her commitment to me in front of my friends. Is that too much to ask?"

Jenna sighed. "Okay Danny, I'll do it this one time. I'll be there," she said, her heart racing. What was he going to ask her to do? She couldn't risk his losing interest in her, or god forbid, dumping her. If he wanted to introduce her to his friends, fine. Even if he wanted her to dress like a whore. Anything to keep him in her life.

Saturday night, Danny thought to himself, would be her first real test of obedience to her man. He was sure she wouldn't disappoint him.

Saturday Night: Jenna Meets Danny's Buddies under the Bridge

After parking her car off the side of the highway, Jenna worked her way down the pathway, the heels on her boots making it awkward as she navigated along the dusty, rocky path. She got down to the river and turned towards the bridge, walking towards the darkly shaded underside where she had spent so much time as a kid. As she arrived, she saw Danny waiting for her with a big smile on his face. He told her coolly, "Glad you could make it Jenna. Why don't you follow me so I can introduce you to my buddies?"

In addition to the outfit that Danny had asked her to wear, Jenna had applied bright red lipstick to her lips. Her eye shadow was a sharp blue color, and she had used eyeliner and mascara to deepen her eyelashes. She also wore her favorite pair of large gold hoop earrings. She looked stunning. The way a hooker can look stunning to a horny man.

Danny took her right arm and led her under the bridge. The lazy river was slowly flowing over the rocks as the pair approached the spot where Danny's four friends were waiting by the shore under the bridge. Two of the young men were football buddies of Danny's and the other two were boys he had known practically his whole life. They had all graduated together and were in their early 20s. The expressions on their faces told Jenna everything she needed to know. They had a lustful, hungry look as they all gawked at her legs, tits, and ass. She had never felt so on display before a group of strangers.

"What did I tell you guys, is this cunt hot or what?" Danny was still holding her by the arm and grinning as he displayed Jenna to his gang like she was a common whore. He had never referred to her as a cunt before, although he liked to call her demeaning things like 'slut' and 'whore' and 'cocksucker' while his cock was in her mouth.

The other boys grinned and gave each other high fives. Danny had prepared them for this evening and they all knew they would be using her as well. They were like a pack of ravenous hyenas.

"Here Jenna, take a pull on this." Danny offered her a silver hip flask which he uncorked and poured into her open mouth. The vodka was strong and stung her throat as she swallowed. It would calm her nerves though.

Danny took a drink and then raised the flask in front of her mouth again. "Have another for good measure," he said as Jenna opened her mouth to take another gulp of the vodka. Jenna felt the effects of the alcohol almost instantly, and started to relax as the men ogled her.

The boys had been drinking beers and looked very amused by what was happening.

Danny pointed to a place along the concrete wall which was part of the support for the bridge where some old cushions and blankets were tossed haphazardly. Long ago, someone had brought an old couch down there as well, which gave the spot a 'homey' lived-in look. "Guys, why don't you make yourselves comfortable?"

The four young men sat down on the cushions or on the couch, clearly aroused by Jenna's arrival as their 'entertainment' for the night.

Danny positioned Jenna about five feet in front of his friends, turned to her and said "Okay baby, hike that skirt up. I want my boys to see what a prime piece of ass you are."

Even though she had mentally prepared herself for this, Jenna blushed as she slowly hiked up her black leather miniskirt. Since the skirt was already at mid-thigh, she didn't have to raise it very much. The boys could see she wasn't wearing any panties. That afternoon, Danny had also told her to shave her pubic hair off completely, so all the young men could clearly see the lips of her now naked pussy.

"That's it slut, now turn around slowly and bend over and spread your legs. I want my boys to get a good look at you."

Jenna felt like a piece of meat as she turned away from the group, spread her legs wide, and slowly bent over. Her ass was smooth, round, and soft and the muscles in the backs of her legs were accentuated by the high-heeled low cut black boots she was wearing. The boys could see her asshole, which was clean and hairless, and below that the puffy shaved lips of her pussy framed her tight pink fuck hole. She never felt so vulnerable.

The boys were hooting and shouting.

"Check out this bitch's snatch! It's as smooth as a baby's ass!" one of them observed.

Another added, "Look at that tight pink butt hole--it looks like it's never been fucked!"

"Look at her twat guys, looks like she's already leaking pussy juice!" said another.

Jenna remained still, displaying her wares to the boys. She could not deny the fact that she was dripping with anticipation. She had never done anything so degrading before, and the only boy who had even seen her completely naked before was Danny. She wanted to please him so badly though, and if this is what it took to keep him as her boyfriend, then she would oblige him.

One of the boys, a fat kid with a blonde crew cut named Eddie, got up, walked over to Jenna and pushed two fingers roughly into her vagina. He diddled her for a moment and she squirmed.

He pulled his fingers out of her pussy, brought them up to his nose and sniffed her pussy juice, then said "Guys, she's dripping like Niagara Falls here!"

He moved his face near hers and looked her in the eye. "What a nasty cunt you are. Do you get off on being used, whore? Here, lick this off," and he roughly presented his wet fingers to Jenna's mouth. She took both fingers between her lips and sucked off her own pussy juice.

That drew laughter from the group, including Danny who knew perfectly well that Jenna would do anything she asked of him.

Danny said to the guys, "Why don't we get that tank top off her? I want you to see her tits."

Another one of the boys moved near Jenna and roughly stripped off the pink tank top she had been wearing. Without her bra, her full pink breasts hung down as she remained bent over to show off her snatch and asshole. Her miniskirt remained pulled up to her waist. The boy who had taken off her top then reached under to fondle her breasts. He grabbed one of her nipples and gave it a sharp pinch between his thumb and forefinger, which elicited a loud screech from Jenna.

"AHHH! That hurt!" Jenna protested. The boys all laughed.

"That's right bitch, and there will be a lot more of that unless you do exactly as we tell you, my little slut." Danny barked. For the first time Jenna was afraid.

Beaming with pride, Danny said to his buddies, "Watch what I've trained her to do."

Danny walked over to Jenna's face and slowly unzipped his pants. She was still bent over, her pussy and ass on full display for the boys. He opened the fly of his boxers and pulled out his semi-hard cock out. Danny had a thick, seven and a half-inch cock which he was very proud of. Over the past few weeks since they met, he had trained Jenna to make this her object of worship. She would do anything to please him at this point, and Danny knew just how to take advantage of that fact. She had come into his life never having sucked a cock-- never having done much of anything sexually, in fact. Because Danny was the first boy to really take notice of her, she adored him for that. Knowing the kind of control he had over her, Danny pushed her to her limits to see just how much he could use and degrade her for his pleasure.

"Okay baby, get on your knees and show my buddies how I've trained that slut mouth of yours." Danny leered down at her.

Almost on automatic pilot at this point, Jenna kneeled in the dirt in front of Danny, looking pleadingly up into his eyes as if to say, do I really have to do this here in front of all these boys?

Danny could read her mind--but he wasn't phased in the slightest.

"Open up wide baby and show the boys what I've taught you. Your mouth was made for cock, isn't that right honey?"

Jenna opened her mouth and let Danny's cock glide past her lips like she had done so many times before. Although she felt shame in doing this in front of an audience, his voice reassured her and she eagerly gobbled up his thick man meat.

"Ahh....that's it bitch, use that nasty whore mouth and please your man. Don't be shy baby, show them how you can get it into your throat. I want to hear those cute gagging sounds you make as my cockhead invades your throat." Danny was relishing his role as alpha male, showing his buddies how he treated his new cunt and put her where she belonged: on her knees worshipping his thick cock.

Jenna started to gag.

"Glugg....glugg...glugg" were the only sounds the boys heard as Danny got into a steady rhythm pushing his cock into her mouth and down her throat. Before she left her car and walked down to the bridge, Jenna had made one final preparation for tonight she knew would please Danny. She pulled her beautiful dark auburn hair up into a top knot and used a hair band to hold it in place. Danny liked to have a 'handle' as he called it, to control her head when he was fucking her mouth. He was now putting it to good use.

"That's it baby...choke on my dick like you want it...get it in that nasty whore throat...oh yeah that's it." Danny wanted to make absolutely clear his boys knew who was in charge. As he loomed over the petite girl on her knees, there was no doubt.

"Look at me baby with my dick in your mouth." Danny chided her.

Jenna did her best to look up at his eyes as the assault on her throat continued. She had learned that the best way to get through a mouthfuck like this was to relax and let the cock have its way. She told herself again and again: don't fight it. She willed her throat open for her boyfriend's big dick and breathed through her nose when she could.

"What did I tell you fellas, can this bitch take a cock down her throat or what?" Danny was grinning from ear to ear as Jenna focused her undivided attention on his cock.

"Damn, what a nasty slut gobbling up cock like that" said one of the boys.

"Danny, have you trained her to eat jizz?" another asked.

"Of course I have dummy. This bitch will be swallowing gallons of my cum as long as she's with me. Tonight of course, she gets the treat of swallowing all your semen as well!" He was chuckling as he said that, and this remark made the four boys hoot and cheer with gusto.

Danny looked down into Jenna's eyes. "How about it baby, you ready to swallow gallons of man cream for me?"

Jenna looked up into his eyes, helpless to say no and nodded her head, his thick cock still pistoning into her throat.

"That's my girl. You're just dying to get your mouth on all our cocks I bet. Keep sucking bitch. I'm almost ready to dump the first load down your whore throat, then you're going to take care of all my buddies."

Jenna continued bobbing her head on his thick cock. "Glug...glug...glug..." she sputtered as the cockhead continued its assault on her throat. She could feel his shaft hardening and felt his balls start to tighten, something she had learned meant he was getting ready to cum.

"Ohhh....that's it, milk that cock baby...I'm almost ready to shoot." Danny was moaning in ecstasy as he approached orgasm.

"Ahh! Fuck! Here it comes bitch! Get ready to eat my spunk!" Danny grunted as the first blasts of his hot semen shot out the end of his cock and hit the back of Jenna's throat. She struggled to keep her mouth on his cock with the force of his eruption. Danny gripped her top knot tightly to keep her mouth in place and to ensure she would take everything he fed her.

Jenna's mouth rapidly filled up with Danny's thick semen. The pulses of his cock began to lessen and the final glob of cum dribbled out of his cockhead while Danny held her head tightly.

"Now, bitch, tilt your head back and open your whore mouth to show the guys what I gave you to swallow."

Jenna let Danny's cock slip out of her mouth. She tilted her head back, opened her mouth wide and held that pose as Danny instructed.

The boys got up and gathered around her to look at what she was about to eat.

"Holy shit Danny! You must have shot a cup's worth of jizz. Look at that whore's mouth! She's filled to the brim!" said Eddie, the fat blonde kid.

Danny grinned down at Jenna. "Okay whore, swallow it. This is the first of many loads you're going to get tonight so you better enjoy it!"

Jenna braced herself for the swallow. She had never had to drink so much of Danny's cum before. Maybe, she though, he was turned on by her show and the excitement made him produce more semen. At any rate, she was afraid she might not get it all in her belly.

She closed her mouth. "GULP" was the only sound that could be heard as all five boys watched in rapt attention as she downed the mouthful of ball juice that Danny had fed her.

12