The Bridge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny patted Jenna on the head and looked her in the eyes.

"Good girl. I knew you could take it." Danny was smiling as he thought of all the ways they would be using her tonight and in the days to come.

Jenna Shows the Boys What She's Good For

Danny was zipping up his pants and tucking his shirt back in when he said, "Well boys, I hope you enjoyed the free show my slut put on."

The four men nodded their assent and chortled with pleasure.

Turning to Jenna he asked, "Jenna baby, you ready for more cum? I want you to suck off all my boys now. Just like I taught you. Stay right there on your knees."

The four young men who had encircled Jenna started pulling their pants and underwear down so they could pull their cocks out. Two of them had removed their pants and shoes entirely to give her better access to their ball sacks. They knew exactly what they were going to make her do.

One of the young men, a tall muscular kid with dark hair and thick eyebrows looked at Jenna and said, "How about it cunt, you ready to suck all of our cocks?"

Danny looked at Jenna and said, "Answer him Jenna. Why are you here?"

"I'm here because you wanted to share me with your friends. I will suck all your cocks and swallow your cumloads," Jenn said meekly to the kid with dark hair. Although she was mortified by the position she had gotten herself in, she wanted Danny to be proud of her by showing her willingness to suck off all his buddies.

Danny smiled. "Good girl. Why don't you get Tony's cock in your mouth now and show him what you're good for?"

Tony, the tall dark haired kid with the thick eyebrows stepped in front of Jenna, his thick hard cock pointing straight at her face. She could see the veins popping out along the shaft, and he had a pair of dark, hairy balls hanging down from the base of his cock.

Jenna looked up into Tony's eyes submissively and opened her mouth to receive his big dark cock.

Tony was smirking at Jenna. "Mmmm...that's it baby, nurse on that big cock. I've saved up a big load for you and I want to see it all go down into your whore belly, got it bitch?"

"Mmph...yesh...gurgle...awll...get it...all." Jenna managed to mumble, her mouth filled with Tony's ample cock. Everyone laughed at her trying to speak with a cock in her mouth.

"She knows what's she's good for eh guys? Nothing but a whore mouth for us to dump our nasty cum into!" said another. It was Eddie, the pudgy, shorter guy with the crew cut. Jenna could see his thick pink cock sticking straight out from his crotch. He was slowly working it with his hand while watching Jenna choke on Tony's cock. He had removed his pants and shoes and had a furry pinkish brown ball sack which he intended to have Jenna latch on to as soon as it was his turn.

"Here bitch, get your hand on my cock and play with it while you suck Tony's dick," he said to her contemptuously.

Jenna reached out to Eddie's pink cock and started to stroke it while trying to focus on taking Tony's cock in her mouth and throat.

"Hey slut, put your other hand on my cock while you're at it" said another guy named Billy, to her left. He had longer dark hair and a faint scar on the left side of his cheek which stood out due to his deeply tanned skin.

"That's it cunt, work my shaft like the whore you are" said Billy.

Jenna was now jerking a cock in each hand while trying desperately to give Tony's cock access to her throat without choking.

Tony held the sides of Jenna's head with both hands and started to fuck her mouth like a pussy. Jenna was choking and sputtering on the big cock, but kept sucking like a trooper as she wanted Danny to be proud of her cocksucking skills.

"Danny, you did a good job training this slut to take a facefuck. She's getting it all the way in down to my balls! This is awesome!" Tony was ecstatic as he fucked Jenna's mouth relentlessly.

Jenna was slobbering and sputtering as Tony pushed his cock in and out of her mouth. The other boys were cheering him on as he casually took control of Jenna's head and fucked her mouth like a fleshlight.

"That's it whore, take my big cock you nasty slut. Look at you on your knees in the dirt surrounded by cocks. You are one nasty bitch." Tony liked being in a position of power over a girl, and had used some of Danny's previous girlfriends this way.

After several minutes of Jenna's oral attention, Tony's cock started to swell and his ball sack released thick spurts of semen out his piss hole and into Jenna's mouth. Like Danny, he was a prodigious cummer and seeing Jenna show off her shaved pink pussy and asshole had gotten him spun up.

"Ahhh....take it bitch...eat that jizz like a good little whore" he screamed out as he blew his load in Jenna's mouth. He kept holding her head tightly so she couldn't take her mouth off his cock.

Jenna tasted the pungent, salty cum load he had deposited in her mouth. She held it there, as Danny had taught her, and awaited the cock owner's command to "swallow it."

As Tony and the boys watched, Jenna gulped down the second load of semen, feeling a bit queasy as she had never swallowed anyone else's seed besides' Danny's.

"Good girl, Jenna, you make me proud," said Danny, beaming at his little slut's willingness to submit to his friends.

"Okay I'm up now," Eddie said as grabbed the top of Jenna's head and moved her mouth to his cock and balls.

"Suck my balls first, whore. I want a good tongue bath. They're nice and sweaty for you." The other guys laughed.

He held his furry pinkish-brown nut sack in front of her mouth and pushed the balls in one by one.

"That's it slut. Suck 'em good. I knew you'd be useful for something!" The other guys chortled again. They were thoroughly enjoying dominating this little bitch.

Jenna worked Eddie's ball sack in her mouth for several minutes, rolling the balls around which tasted faintly of Eddie's sweat and piss. She had not even sucked Danny's balls for that long before, but Eddie wouldn't let her take them out of her mouth so she did as she was told.

After several minutes of ball sucking, Eddie said, "Okay whore, time to suck my dick. Get it in your mouth now and show me what you can do."

Jenna opened her mouth to release his ball sack with an audible 'pop' sound and took Eddies' fat pink six inch cock, using her tongue to create lubrication for his fucking motions.

Eddie held her by her topknot, steadily fucking her mouth. He didn't push it all the way in her throat so it was easier to just keep her mouth relaxed and to absorb each of his rocking motions as his cock sawed its way back and forth in her mouth.

"Yeah bitch, that's what I'm talking about! You suck cock like a pro. Are you sure you didn't pick up this bitch in a whorehouse, Danny?" Eddie's remark made the other guys laugh.

Everyone listened to Jenna's slurping sounds as Eddie moved her head up and down on his thick pink cock.

"Okay bitch I'm getting close to shooting my jizz. When I tell you to stop sucking I want you to open your mouth and look up at me.

With that, Eddie started moaning.

"Ahhhh.....fuuuckk....I'm coming....on your face....take it whore!" Eddie grabbed his cock like a firehose and started spraying Jenna's face with his cum. Two globs got in her mouth, but the rest of the jizz was splattered on her forehead, in one of her eyes, and she had some huge blob of semen dripping down her chin.

"Oh Fuck that was awesome. And I got to paint her face like the complete slut she is!" Eddie grinned as he inspected the abstract artwork he had painted all over Jenna's face with his pearly white jizz.

"Okay we're up now!" proclaimed Billy, the tan kid with the scar on his cheek. Right next to him was the fourth guy, another one of Danny's former teammates. He was a huge, heavily built guy who had played offensive lineman in high school with Danny. His name was Ross, but people called him Hoss after the old TV show, Bonanza.

Jenna move her hand up to brush off the cum that Eddie had deposited all over her face.

"No, leave the cum on your face bitch," said Danny. I like how it shows you for what you are: a jizz junkie.

Jenna quickly took her hand away and felt the warm jizz slowly oozing down in several different streams on her face.

Hoss was holding his ball sack and presented it to Jenna. "Suck my balls like you did Eddie's. Do a good job and we won't pinch your nipples again."

Jenna opened her mouth wide while Hoss stuffed his big hairy sack in. She could taste his sweat, and this ball hairs were wiry and irritated her mouth a bit.

"Glug...glug...glug..." Jenna was moaning and sucking on Hoss's balls to the delight of the group.

"Mmmm...That's the way I like it. I love submissive whores like this, don't you guys?" Hoss asked.

While Jenna worked Hoss's balls, Eddie looked over to Danny.

"Danny," asked Eddie, "Are you going to share this bitch again? I was thinking we could bring her down to a glory hole, or have her take care of us after we get done drinking some time. Better yet, we could bring her out to my folks' cabin at the lake and have a whole weekend with her."

Danny pondered the question. "Let me think about it Eddie. Right now, I've got plenty of uses for her mouth and other holes. I haven't even completely trained her yet, but yeah, I'll think about another get together.

"We'd love that bro. She's got talent and I think with the proper motivation we could get her to do anything we want." Said Eddie.

Jenna Gets Two for the Price of One

Hoss pulled his ball sack out of Jenna's mouth, then put the tip of his cock on her lips. Billy did the same thing on the other side of her mouth.

"Okay bitch, let's see if you can get both our cocks in your mouth!"

Jenna was wide-eyed with fear but she obediently opened her mouth wide and the two boys pushed their cocks in her mouth, completely filling that hole.

"Hold on, I think you need some lubricant," said Billy.

"Open wide and tilt your head back. Just as she did that, both Billy and Hoss spat two big gobs of spit in her open mouth, then proceeded to put their dicks back in.

Jenna was disgusted by what they had done, but wasn't in a position to argue. She gargled the two cocks as best she could, to the evident delight of the two boys.

The two then took turns fucking her mouth, first from the right side, then from the left. Back and forth. Jenna felt like her head was a ball in a pinball machine as they moved her head back and forth between the two cocks.

This lasted for several minutes as the boys worked up their loads and got ready to unload.

"Okay baby, get that mouth open wide!" said Hoss as he started jerking his thick cock in front of her face.

"I'm coming! AHHHH...Take my jizz whore!" Hoss was grunting as the first spurts of semen shot out the end of his cock and into Jenna's mouth. As soon as the second glob was deposited between her lips, Billy started to shoot his load as well.

"FUUCKK! Eat my seed, bitch!" Billy groaned as his seed spurted forth from his cock.

For a couple of seconds, she was taking two loads simultaneously, both boys aiming their jizz into her open mouth, but it was impossible for her to catch it all, and several big globs of jizz shot onto her face, adding to the splatter that had accumulated when Eddie deposited his load.

Hoss and Billy's orgasms slowly subsided and they put their cocks up to her lips and ordered her to lick them clean, which she did without complaint.

"Baby, your face looks like a Krispy Kreme glazed donut!" said Danny. The others laughed at this.

Danny just happened to have a white plastic spoon in his pocket from the ice cream shop he had been to earlier in the day. He pulled it out and looked at Jenna, "Let's just put all this cum where it belongs, shall we?"

He then started scooping up all the wayward jizz on Jenna's face and pushed it into her mouth. She stayed there on her knees, not knowing what else to do as Danny methodically scooped up every drop that the boys had deposited into her willing mouth.

After a minute of scraping the ooze into her mouth he said, "There, that's much better, don't you think boys? Go ahead and swallow that shit baby."

Jenna made a face as she gulped down the last of the jizz that the boys had deposited.

"Well boys, what do you think? Is she a keeper?" Danny asked, already knowing the answer.

"Definitely," said Hoss, "but I think you need to let us use her again and make this more of a regular thing."

"I will consider that. I've got a lot more uses for her myself, but we may be able to make some arrangements."

"That would be awesome bro," said Hoss.

Danny smiled to himself. He had finally found the perfect girl. Now, if she would continue the same receptive attitude to his new demands she would become the perfect whore, and who knew where that would lead?

To be continued.....

12