The Bridge

Story Info
Kinky things go on under the bridge.
1.6k words
3.01
16.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What can I tell you about the bridge? It has been there as long as I can remember and that is because it was built nearly a hundred years before I was born. The other stuff has been rumored for nearly 20 years I guess? I paid little or no attention to any of it.

My wife, Carrie and I have lived a few miles from the bridge all of our married life. We have been married for sixteen years now and have two teen aged girls. Sixteen and fourteen and both beautiful young women.

Most of us, guys are not with it as far as women are concerned. I heard the girls and Carrie talking about something and payed no attention. They were giggling and whispering.

"But Mom it is happening less than ten miles from our house."

"I have never heard of such a thing Jessica, I am sure it is only a rumor."

"No Mom, I know it is real. Fannie's Mom has done it."

"And how do you know she did it or what she did?"

"Well Fannie said she did it."

"Ross!"

"Oh, Oh, my name was called."

I walked into the kitchen where this was going on.

"So what is going on?"

"Have you heard rumors of kinky things going on under the bridge? Our bridge down the road."

"Sure lots of them over the years. Maybe two years before we were married there were three young prostitutes found dead under the bridge. All three were black girls. And they caught the pimp who killed them. He is still on death row I think. Some where about ten years ago there was a rumor of young people partying naked under it. And I have heard the one about a group of men and the kinky stuff going on with young housewives. So which one are you girls talking about?"

"None of them. End of this talk."

I went back to doing what I was before. Nothing more was said for several months. The subject came up again with the girls and I heard them talking about it. The friend of Jessica's had told her that her Mother had done it again. Jessica ask questions this time and had gotten details from her friend Fannie about what her mother had done and what had happened to her.

I heard only some of it and paid little attention to it.

Carrie and I were getting ready for bed a couple months later when she ask me what I really knew about the bridge?

"Honey, I really don't know very much. I have heard rumors. I have heard it is real, and well organized. That there are somewhere between 20 and 60 men involved. Race is part of it. I have heard that husbands Are taking their wives and leaving them to be taken under the bridge. The wife strips and gives her clothes to her husband and he takes her clothes and leaves her there."

"Danial is this really happening do you think?"

"I have heard that it is. But so far I don't know for sure."

"I just can't believe something like this could be going on."

Several weeks went by and nothing was said about it again. Again we were getting ready for bed and Carrie ask if I had heard any more about it. And I had but only rumors.

"I have heard that our daughters friend was maybe right about her mother going down there. In fact I heard she's been down there 4 times now."

"Did her husband take her and leave her there naked for them?"

"That is what I was told."

"My God that is so slutty."

We made love after our talk and Carrie was very wet and turned on. It was a very good time. Several weeks passed before she brought it up again.

"Have you heard any more on the bridge?"

"Yes I have heard there have been 3 wives from our area who have done it now."

"I heard that too. Any idea who has maybe done it?"

"Well I heard that Brian Shorts' wife Terri has done it twice now. And Jessica's friend's mom did it again."

"Terri has done it?"

"Yes twice I was told. Do you want to do it Carrie?"

"Oh My God ,no I couldn't do that. Has Terri been fucked by a bunch of guys?"

"That is the rumor that is out. I have heard that Brian has said the second time was completely different from the first one."

"I can't believe she did it let alone twice."

About two months passed before I heard the girls and Carrie talking about it again. I really hadn't heard anything about the bridge so I had no idea what they were chirping about?

That night Carrie ask what I had heard?

"About what Honey?"

"The bridge, Silly."

"Carrie I haven't heard a thing about the Bridge. Nothing at all."

"You didn't hear Linda Bower did it?"

"The Linda down the street?"

"Yes her husband has bragged about it. Says that a group of negro men had her for hours. He is not sure what all they did to her, but they fucked her."

"He really has bragged about it?"

"Yes he is very proud of her."

"Carrie do you want to do it?"

"You are kidding right?"

"No Carrie I am not. I will take you down there and leave you nude for them. There is a box down there where you leave a picture of your wife you are going to bring. You choose what group you want to have her. Carrie your picture is in the box for 8pm tonight."

"No, not really is it?"

"Yes the one last week when you flashed me."

"With my breasts bare?"

"Yes, they have seen your bare breasts."

"Oh, God, Which group did you pick?"

"The negro one. There are 12 of them there tonight. I talked to them. And they want you."

"Oh, God, You talked to one of them?"

"No? I talked to five of them. They know you Carrie."

"How, How would they know me?"

"You work with one of them Carrie. He has seen you breasts bare a couple times, you nearly fucked him last summer."

"Oh, my Howard is one of them?"

"Yes, and his brother, James. You kissed him at the Ball last summer."

"But Ross you are the only man I have ever been with."

"That is about to change"

Carrie never said a word as I turned and headed out to my car, she just followed me. I drove the three and a half miles to the Bridge and drove under our end. I got out and waited. Carrie stood for a minute her head down. Slowly she stripped her clothes off and stood naked waiting. I took her clothes and put them in my car and drove away.

I got a text just under four hours later and drove out to the bridge and picked her up. She never said a word on the ride home nor when she came to bed after she showered. She left early the next morning without saying anything.

About noon I got a text. It was from her co worked Howard. It said simply I am meeting your wife at 4pm to fuck her. I texted back a simple "OK".

At about 2pm I got another. It said. "My Brother James want her too." She hasn't replied. At about a quarter to 4pm I got a simple "She said OK".

The 4pm time came and went and I got home about 6:30 and changed my clothes. And I started Dinner. Carrie got home shortly after and helped finish up dinner. She didn't say a word about where she had been or what she'd been doing and I didn't ask.

The next day I got a text from Howard again.

"Carrie has a huge taste for dark meat and she wants to meet me again after work. She is going to be late tonight as we want to open her up so I am bringing friends."

It was nearly ten pm that night when she got home and mumbled something about having to work late. She went right for the shower and looked like she needed it badly.

I texted Howard back and ask how she had done? He replied a few minutes later.

"The Bridge has spanned the gap between your wife's pussy and BBC and has done a great job. Seven of us fucked her for 6 hours and she held up perfectly. Video taped the session will send you a copy."

A couple days and I got the tape in my mail box at work. I was watching it in my office when a coworker came in and I calmly continued watching it.

"Oh My God, is that Carrie? Oh, Ross she is beautiful."

Ben is a young black man who has worked for me for two years now and has met Carrie a number of times. They are casually friends and she likes him.

"Would you enjoy getting to know her better, Ben?"

I suddenly realized I was opening a bottle I could not put the lid back on. I was going to offer a young black man in my own company access to my wife sexually. But I continued and handed Ben a number to call that was going to give all the black men I worked with access to Carrie. I had not counted how many black me worked for our company but I knew it was several.

Several days passed before Howard texted me. He said a guy named Ben who works with me wanted to know if I could set something up with your wife? And if it was ok? He has about ten guys really interested. And most of them know her but not as well as they want to.

I sent back it was ok.

Almost a week later Ben came to my office early one morning. And I knew my wife had come a long ways from the Bridge.