All Comments on 'The Bridge Club Ch. 04'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bridge Club 1-4

Really enjoying this story so far! Keep it coming! I am particularly pleased at the apparent lack of spelling and grammatical errors that allows me to focus on and enjoy the story instead of getting frustratingly distracted by errors. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Series

Loving the first four chapters, and with you posting new ones daily them being short isn't a problem.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
congratulations

Well planned. After the last chapter I was thinking 'complications with Carmen' - and in this chapter you dealt with it. Bodes well for whatever comes next.

Sidney43Sidney43over 8 years ago

Nice story thus far, but....... These ladies for the most part are intelligent and they communicate. Seems pretty likely that they will figure something out as the bulls move around the herd. Still, that might prove an advantage to Normie, as he is the nice guy in the competition.

alvieleealvieleeover 8 years ago
CH-04

Great! Much better ending and the plot and writing are still great.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Always leave them feeling like it was their decision to break it off, especially if they leave it open to FWB! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
4327 Followers
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES