All Comments on 'The Bridge Club Ch. 05'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
again, enjoyably unexpected

I'm not sure what I'm expecting .. perhaps only a more conventional story. But this interplay between the two male protagonists by way of the women, is an interesting way of telling the story.

I had only one cringe moment, when squirting made its appearance. I swear, this must be the new internet fad. A year or so ago you would rarely see any mention of it. And now squirting is taking on the status of connoisseur eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I would forfeit the bet to have Abigal......

I would gladly forfeit the bet just to have Abigal......I love it when a woman squirts !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Good

Love the writing. The tongue in cheek humour is wonderful.

StridernorthStridernorthover 6 years ago
She needed to squirt!

Abigail needed the love and attention.

sherbetburpssherbetburpsover 4 years ago

“Well, one can play that game” really gave me a chuckle!

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

It's nice for a man to go out of his way to find out what makes a girl happy. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
4337 Followers
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES