All Comments on 'The Bridge Club Ch. 07'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The conversations with "Poe" are a nice touch, however the chapters are too short, which is frustrating. I am willing to bet that Massimo is the culprit in revealing the napkin details. His kind will do anything to prove his masculine superiority, but his motives in doing so are confusing unless he has already had sex with Christina. Or perhaps he just wants to be the usual ass he seems to be in breaking up a budding romance thinking he might get some rebound sex??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!

WOW! (it bears repeating!)

openeyes2openeyes2over 8 years ago
Very good story!

Wow, what a pleasant surprise! A story that does not use the sledgehammer approach to sexual relationships. A well defined story that takes us through the various relationships. Well structured. The group dynamic is interesting. I look forward to rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The damn napkin!

The smoking gun in this story! In the 2nd chapter the plans were outlined on the napkin. They were obviously very vocal and other nearby tables noticed. i guess Norm or Massimo slipped up and left the napkin in a place that someone would notice and the plan was exposed. Interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good. A complication

The story up to Ch 6 was too smooth and easy for Norm, as cleverly written as those chapters were.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
I wonder.

How long did Christina have the note, she must of just gotten it, from Massimo to break Norm and Christina.

Switch of categories from full blown fantasy to reality. "Dont call me". Yea, she's the one. Yes its going to cost you some cash and some of your pride.

A very fun story !

RandoniusRandoniusover 7 years ago
Wow

I repeat that wow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
4334 Followers
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES