All Comments on 'The Bridge Club Ch. 08'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AAARGH!

These one pagers are killing me!

Sidney43Sidney43over 8 years ago

Well, this went pretty much as I thought it might for the story to have any hope of a happy ending. Soooo, lets see how Christina reacts to this turn of events. And yes, I agree the short chapters are aggravating, particularly when one does not appear every day.

ISKwestISKwestover 8 years ago
one thing bugs me

The story is moving along OK.

Something bothers me, though, and I'm not sure why. It's when Norm finds out how many of the women that Massimo has bed and he repeats each time something along the line of "It's not her fault. She did nothing wrong."

Here's the thing. Massimo is painted as the asshole 'player' and each and every one of the women - in one case in a self-confessed moment of brainless weakness - fell for his whole line.

OK. What kind of picture does this give of the women in this story? What does it say about the 'success' of a Massimo - over and above the fact that any success of his depends ongoing along with his asshole-ness.

It's apparently going to be a cake-and-eat-it happy-ending. I'm curious how this is going to happen. I don't know whether this is going to remove this uncomfortable feeling I've got.

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingover 8 years agoAuthor
Sorry!

I apologize for the one-page chapters. They were written in Word, where each chapter is 7-9 pages long. I have submitted Chapter 9, and am editing 10 (which is a bit longer) Hope it doesn't spoil the story for you entirely.

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
good comments.

That was a fast confession but needed. Does Norm have a problem with Poe or some bipolar disorder. I Like everything about the story, fun and there is a conspiracy brewing but will the ladies spread their, oh hell I lost my train of thought not hard to do.

On to ch-9

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Massimo lost

He told about the bet, he lost right there. Why is everyone acting like it's still on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with a previous comment.

Also, if this was a real life, the best possible outcome for Norm would be having Carmen help him to have a threesome with that new girl and rest of the girls saying he had sex with them too. I don't think anyone would forgive him and want to have any further contact with any of them, but they might want a revenge on Massimo too, so that's what they could've done.

But I guess there is no good real life stories on literotica, so...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES