The Brit Ch. 02: Black Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They then turned back to me. Trish had a sly grin on her face while Natalie looked nervous. Was she really that scared?

"Callum?" she asked, sounding incredibly anxious.

"That was hot," I breathlessly replied, watching Natalie's eyes light up.

She then grabbed her mother and kissed her passionately. Soon their hands, lips, and tongues were all over each other. Trish reached around and unbuttoned Natalie's bra, her hands immediately fondling her daughter's full breasts. "Oh, Mom!" Natalie groaned as Trish sucked one of her nipples while tugging the other. Fuck this is hot!

Natalie then responded, roughly yanking down Trish's bra straps. Soon she had Trish wearing her bra as a belt and quickly attacked her mother's breasts. Natalie cupped Trish's enormous breast, just inches from my face but again, I was still invisible, it was just mother and daughter. Natalie raised the large breasts and sucked on it; like she had done it so many times before.

Natalie then released her mother's tit and turned towards me, "Take your cock out," she demanded. She then grabbed her mother and kissed her hard as I quickly unbuckled my jeans.

With my pulsating cock freed, Natalie released her mother from her lips and crawled down onto the floor. I leaned back as she wrapped her fingers around my meaty shaft, lazily jerking me off. She lowered her lips down to my pulsing head and stuck out her tongue, running the tip over the underside of my shaft. Natalie then looked up and gave me a wink before engulfing every inch of my dick, her nose soon rubbing against my pubes.

"Oh fuck, Natalie," I groaned, shuddering as her hot mouth encased my cock. My hand dropped down and I ran my fingers through her hair as she eagerly mouth-fucked my dick.

Trish then grabbed my face, pulling me towards her. We kissed for a few moments, our tongues enthusiastically exploring each other's mouths. "Sit back and enjoy my daughter's mouth, I taught her everything she knows."

The busty MILF then laid back on the sofa; resting her head on the armrest and spreading her legs wide open. Trish then pulled the thin material of her thong aside, showing me her pink, slick pussy. Grinning at me, Trish slid a finger passed the pink folds of her dripping cunt and excitedly fucked herself. "Oh...yes... oh CALLUM!" she cried, "YES NATALIE! Suck his dick!" She was already getting close to her first orgasm of the night, I guess seeing her daughter deep-throat her boss really turns her on.

Natalie pulled off my dick and roughly stroked my shaft while sucking on my cock tip. With all that was happening, it was a fucking a miracle that I hadn't cum yet. The young blonde then pushed my pounding tool up and licked the full length of my shaft. "Oh fuck," I grunted, feeling a sense of déjà vu as I felt Natalie's lips wrap around my balls. With her icy blue eyes staring at me, Natalie sucked hard on my ball, spat it out and then went to work on the other one. All this was making me shake and crave the chance to cum, but I had to fight it.

"Oh yesssss," Trish hissed and squirmed next to me. She had this weird mix of pride and ravenous lust on her face. "That's it Natalie, work that cock just like Mommy showed you," she yelled.

Trish was now thumbing her swollen clit and as she fucked herself with two fingers. She then pulled her fingers out of her slick cunt, a trail of sticky pussy juice trickled down her fingertip. Trish raised her hand and pointed her cum-covered finger towards me, offering a taste. But before I could somehow maneuver myself and her daughter to her, Trish jammed her fingers down her throat, sucking on them eagerly.

Trish got up onto her knees and our lips met again. "My turn," she said, grinning at me. She jumped off the sofa and sat next to her daughter. Natalie gave my throbbing cock tip one long kiss before moving aside. Trish firmly grabbed my shaft and immediately attacked my dick, swirling her tongue around my tip. Once my big, throbbing cock was slick with her split, Trish spread her bright red lips around the head and swallowed it. She bobbed her head up and down, gently fucking my prick with her mouth. After a couple of strokes, Trish released me from her pursed lips and gave me a wink. Opening her mouth as wide as possible, she plunged every millimeter of my tool down her throat.

"Oh shit! TRISH!" I cried. After last night, I should have gotten used to having my rock-hard dick trapped by this busty blonde MILF's hot mouth. I'm starting to think that she was without a gag reflex, considering how she slid her tongue up and down my throbbing shaft. Natalie could keep me down her throat for a while; Trish looked like she could do her taxes with my prick pressed against her tonsils.

I turned to Natalie, who had lost her bra. She was cupping her breasts, biting her lips as she watched her mother deep-throat me. She then pushed herself back between my legs. "Hey Mom, it's my turn," she said as she clutched my dick and slid it back into her mouth.

I could get used to daily dual blowjobs from a mother and daughter team.

Trish also lost her bra and began feeding her my dick to her daughter. She leaned in and whispered into Natalie's ear; telling her daughter that she's my slut, that she's going to be my cum whore back in the office and that I'm going to fuck her in the ass. Hearing this, my sexy junior analyst went into overdrive, frantically sucking and slurping my cock, rolling her tongue around my engorged head as she jerked me off. Her pink lips furiously bobbed up and down the full length of my cock; without thinking, I was raising my hips, slam fucking the cute blonde's mouth.

"Mine, baby," Trish said as she slipped my cock from her daughter who wasn't that happy. Natalie cupped her luscious tits and rubbed them against my leg. She grabbed my hand and I leaned forward on the sofa and groped her tits. It had been too long since I last felt them in my hands.

As Trish bounced her head back and forth on my member, Natalie edged her mouth closer to the root of my cock. Trish glanced at her; she knew what her daughter was planning. She stopped sucking me and ran her tongue up and down my pole. As her tongue circled around my sensitive tip, I felt another tongue trace the underside of the shaft. I couldn't help but laugh as I watched mother and daughter fight for my cock.

"Oh yes...Natalie... Trish," I groaned, getting overwhelmed. With Trish and Natalie on either side of my dick, kissing every inch. Their lips would meet and they started giggling like schoolgirls as they sandwiched my dick with their mouths. They then opened their mouths and both sucked my red, throbbing, pre-cum spewing bulb. I could feel their tongues duel as they kissed each other.

Unlike last night, mum and daughter gave up the pretense they weren't some seriously kinky women; they were eagerly groping each other. Natalie had her hands all her mother's tits, pulling on Trish's stiff nipples much to her delight and mine. She then let out a long groan and I saw what caused it, Trish had one hand on my dick while the other one was between Natalie's legs and rubbing her cunt. I realized that they weren't some quasi-incestuous pair; they were fucking hardcore!

And that was it for me.

I started to cum violently, as hard as I ever did in my entire life. I grunted as blast after blast of sticky white spunk shot out of my uncontrollable, spasming dick. Trish was the first to react, quickly shoving the firing cockhead into her open mouth. I lost count of the number of spurts I emptied into my host's mouth, but I could see that she was very satisfied.

Natalie then grabbed my dick away from her mother and furiously jerked me off, milking me. I moaned as more copious jizz covered her cute face. She wasn't that concerned about the aim, reveling as each blob of thick cum hit her cheeks, lips, and chin. By the time I had finished, I was struggling to breathe. Meanwhile, Natalie was still sucking my deflating cock, cleaning it.

"What do you want us to do now, Callum?" Trish asked.

"Kiss...now," I whispered, slowly recovering.

She nodded and grabbed her daughter, pulling Natalie off my dick. She then launched herself at her daughter, passionately kissing her. They fell to the floor, writhing on the hardwood. Trish straddled her daughter and they feverously kissed each other. They gripped each other tightly, their breasts grinding each other as theirs explored each other's mouths. Trish started pinching her daughter's nipples, while Natalie had slipped a finger underneath her mum's

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I had just cummed a couple minutes ago, but my cock was coming back to life.

Natalie broke their kiss and rested her head on Trish's cleavage. "You like? You... know we can do more. But we need to know can you handle it?"

"Yeah... fuck yeah," I replied, grinning.

"Good," Trish said, slowly getting back on her feet. "Let's take this to your bedroom."

Seconds later, we were all in my bedroom, completely nude. I had Trish on my left and Natalie on my right, I slid my hands around their waists and held them tightly. Their massive breasts rubbing against me while two hands were jerking my cock back to life. The two sexy blondes started kissing me, fighting for my tongue until we settled for a three-way kiss.

Just as I got used to having two tongues probe my mouth, I was pushed away. Trish and Natalie held hands and jumped on the bed, kneeling in front of me. Their lips met again, their breasts smashing together as they dry-humped each other. My eyes then dropped to their crotches, their pussy's slapping together.

They were both moaning as their kiss became more passionate and lust-filled, overwhelmed by incestuous fervor. Natalie had her hands around her mum's big, round ass. She gave each cheek a firm slap, making her mother whimper. Trish replied by cupping her daughter's full, milky breasts. Their embrace heated even further, mom and daughter lewdly sucking each other's tongues. Their tits pressed together as they frantically fondled each other. My cock had fully recovered and was aching to fuck both of them.

As their tongues dueled, I saw Trish open her eyes and she noticed my resurrected, throbbing dick that was pointing in their direction. Trish broke their kiss and rested her daughter's head on her ample breasts. "Hmm... sees your boss is enjoying what he sees."

"He does," Natalie smiled back at me.

"Let's get him really hard!" Trish said, giggling. She grabbed her daughter and gave her one of the most passionate and lust-filled kiss that I had ever seen. Natalie looked dazed by it. Trish held onto her daughter's frame and pushed her down on my bed. She then slowly kissed her way down, pecking at Natalie's neck and then her stomach before stopping at her daughter's pussy. Trish blew on the pink, puffy lips then gently kissed her own daughter's snatch.

I circled the bed to get a better view. I watched Trish's tongue poke and lick her Natalie's slit. The younger blonde groaned and moaned, spreading her legs. She thrust her crotch up, meeting her mum's probing tongue. I was in awe. They both had so much practice like they've had their 10,000 hours of lesbian incest. "Oh... fuck, Mommy!" she cried as Trish found her clit.

Trish then peeled off her daughter's cunt, crawled up the bed and kissed her. Natalie eagerly licked her own juices from her mother's full lips. Trish lowered herself down and swirled her tongue around the blonde's erect nipple. She trailed her hand down Natalie's heaving chest to her wet pussy, instantly sliding a finger deep into her. Trish slipped another two while also rubbing her clit with her thumb, making Natalie buck her hips and wail. Looking over her shoulder, Trish saw me stroking my swollen tool and winked at me. She withdrew her hand and pulled her twitching daughter up on the bed.

"You're ready, baby," Trish smirked, "you found him, you get him first." she added, "Now, get on the bed," she said, turning to me with a look of pure lust.

As soon as I got on the bed, both Natalie and Trish pulled me down. My head hit the pillow, but I could get used to anything, I was rolled onto my back by the two giggling blonde sluts. My painful erection pointed up at the ceiling.

Natalie laid on her side next to me, she pressed her luscious tits against my chest as our tongues met again. After a brief kiss, Natalie quickly snaked her body down to my throbbing cock. She wrapped her fingers around my very erect pole and then released a thick wad of spit from her glossy lips. Natalie leaned in and slowly swirled her tongue around the swollen helmet, licking up her dribble. Her mouth opened as wide as it could go and just like downstairs, Natalie slowly engulfed my prick, stuffing it down her throat.

Her glittery pink lips instantly tightly gripped my shaft and she threw her head back and forth, sliding up and down on my rigid shaft. I groaned with pleasure. I couldn't wait for Monday, seeing my sexy analyst gorging on my mighty member. I then cried again. The furious way Natalie attacked my cock made me terrified, I really didn't want to cum so soon, I still need to fuck her and then her mum. Shit, where is Trish anyway? Before I could turn my head, Natalie released me.

"You like this?" Natalie grinned, "Enough for a bonus?" She then lifted herself up onto me, letting her heavy breasts hang above my cock. With a smirk, Natalie cupped her tits and slowly enclosed my steel-like cock with her soft tit flesh. Natalie lowered her head and spat on my pulsing prick and then started to tit-fuck me. She didn't go slow or allow me to get used to it; Natalie bounced her tits up and down the length of my shaft. She would then stopped and swirled her tongue around my head.

Lost in a world of tit-fucking, I turned my head to see where Trish had gotten to. She was sitting against the headboard with one hand grinding her throbbing clit while shoving two fingers deep into her cunt. Trish stared at us, intently, not breaking eye contact as she raised her slick fingers to her lips and began to slurp on them. Trish then slid back into her pussy, her hand becoming a blur and cried as she finger-fucked herself. "Fuck him, baby!" she grunted, "Ride him... like I did!"

"Yes, Mommy!" Natalie said, her eyes burning with lust.

She quickly climbed on top of me and slowly grinded her pussy against the underside of my pole, coating my pulsating cock with her slick juices. Natalie pushed her hips up and raised herself up. I reached around and held her arse with one hand and gripped my prick with the other. I rubbed my purple helmet up against her swollen clit, stroking the erect bud with my cockhead as Natalie moaned above me.

"Ohh. Ohhhh...FUCK," we both groaned together.

I slowly raised my hips while also lowering a breathless Natalie on my impaling member. "Fuck," she muttered, her thighs spreading wide and absorbing more of my shaft until I was completely buried in the familiar wet folds of her pussy. "Oh...shit..." Natalie moaned, she turned to her mother and wheezed, "Mom, I forgotten how fucking big he is!" She had this big smug grin on her face.

Natalie then pressed her hands down on my shoulders as she squirmed. God, she looked so fucking cute. She then rocked her hips back and forth, moaning as her legs moved. Natalie dug her fingers into my shoulders as she slid up on my pole and then slammed back down. "Oh Callum, I love how you feel!" she yelled as we wildly fucked. Her tits violently bounced, I could feel her slick cunt tightened as it slid up and down my shaft while she just cried the word 'fuck' over and over.

"Awwww, fuck Callum," she cried, now rapidly pushing her hips, slamming her cunt up and down, shoving my cock deeper inside her.

Natalie was getting more frantic, groaning loudly and then threw her head back, screaming out as she was reaching her peak. Her hands wrapped around my face as mini shudders rippled through her and our lips immediately met. As our tongues fought for domination, my beautiful analyst slowed her hips, taking long strokes of my cock. I really needed to cum, but I had to fight against it.

I felt the mattress shift and saw Trish kneeling next to me. She leaned down, pulling her daughter off my face and quickly replacing Natalie's lips with hers. We then broke our kiss and I returned to relentlessly fucking her daughter. Trish then grabbed Natalie's bobbling head and kissed her, their tongues dueling out in the air.

Trish looked up at me and smiled. "Go on Eric. FUCK HER! CUM INSIDE HER!" She yelled, encouraging me. She lowered her tongue back down to Natalie's open and waiting mouth. She was slowly caressing her daughter's jiggling breasts, gently teasing them and pinching and rolling her nipples between her fingers, making her moan even more. She then lowered her hand down the younger blonde's stomach and found Natalie's clit. With a shit-eating grin, Trish violently rubbed her daughter's throbbing bud, making her scream.

"Shiiiiiiiitttt!" Natalie shrieked. "Fuck... fuck... FUCK..." She then brutally bounced on my dick while I grabbed her waist and slam-fucked her back. Natalie then aggressively shuddered, struggling to continue to with this dual assault. Her pussy then clamped around my dick as it coated it with her hot, slick juices. Trish placed her hand on Natalie's mouth, muffling her screams as her daughter rode out her orgasm. "OHHH FUUUUUCK!" she grunted, going limp and collapsing top of me.

Holding onto Natalie's body, her creamy white skin covered in a sheet of sweat, I carried on stroking my pulsating dick. Trish had her hands around her daughter's tits while kissing her tenderly. Seeing mom and daughter - my possible girlfriend and her mum, open mouth kissing just inches from me, I couldn't take it anymore. Natalie recovered from her earth-shattering orgasm and got back on her hands, bucking her hips and fucking me back. "Yeeesssssss, Callum," she hissed, "Cum inside in me, I want your cum. Fucking explode inside of me,"

"Ohhhh fuuuuuuuck! Uhh!" I grunted, "I'm cumming,"

I clutched her tightly and plunged my exploding cock as deep as I physically could. Cum ferociously spurted out of my twitchy head, flooding my employee's pussy. More and more jets of cum shot into her womb. Natalie shook on top of me, going through a mini-orgasm. "Fuck... Natalie," I groaned. My cock slowly stopped cumming, shit I think that I shot at least ten jets of cum inside her.

We stared like this for a while, Natalie laying on top of me, her tits squashed against my chest. She then slowly rolled off me and softly kissed my shoulder. Her lips moved up to my neck, then to my cheek, before meeting my mouth. It was weird being this affectionate with her so soon, but I liked it. "I think I trust you," she whispered.

I wanted to say something, but before I could open my mouth, I saw Trish hovering between my spread legs. Without any hesitation, the busty MILF took my flaccid member into her mouth and sucked it clean. Thirty hours ago, I'd be shocked at seeing a mother licking the juices of her own daughter off my dick. Now, I just sit back and watch Trish work. She hummed her approval of the taste of my and Natalie's cum as she brought my dick back to life.

"Mom," Natalie said as she sat up, reenergized. "You want my boss's dick?" she asked, reaching up and squeezing Trish's hanging tits. "You want his big dick buried inside your cunt?"

"Oh god...yessss," Trish hissed as her daughter pinched her nipples.

"Then let's get you ready for him!" Natalie yelled.

In a move what could only be described as a rugby tackle, Natalie launched herself at her mother. She got Trish on her back with legs spread open. I knew what she was about to do, but I was still stunned as Natalie thrust her face into her mum's wet pussy.