The Brit Ch. 02: Black Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... god mooooore... Oh... yesss...Natalie," Trish groaned, grinning at me as her daughter attacked her slick cunt.

I moved towards the head of the bed, resting against the headboard while lying next to Trish. I instantly ran my hands all over the sexy MILF, cupping her magnificent, massive breasts. She groaned as I rubbed her pussy nipples with my thumbs. I watched Natalie raise her head, her eyes switching from my nipple play to my quickly hardening dick, I could tell that she was grinning.

Leaning forward, I saw Natalie thoroughly exploring her mum's cunt with her tongue, running it up and down on the moist folds of her pussy. "YES!" Trish shrieked as her daughter found her clit, squirming in my arms while Natalie sucked on the erect nub. "Oh baby, tongue-fuck your Mommy's cunt!" Trish cried. And that's what Natalie did, her tongue darted in and out of her mum's pussy piston-like, much to Trish's pleasure.

Trish let out another long cry and pulled my face into hers. My lips stifled another shriek as our tongues danced together. My hands all over her, groping her tits, stomach and hips, she was just fun to touch. Natalie violently shook her head, frantically eating out her mother like a maniac. Without thinking, I was stroking my pulsating dick, delighted by this incestuous lesbian scene.

Trish pushed her head back, her eyes shut and her hands cupping her own tits, as her daughter tongue-fucked her cunt. "Ohhhhh... shiiiiiiiiiiiiit! FUCK YES!" she cried, pinching her nipples as she began to writhe, "Fuck me more, baby! EAT OUT YOUR MOMMY!"

Trish then held onto Natalie's shaking head, gyrating her hips up and down. She grinded her cunt against her daughter's face, howling as she fucked back Natalie's thrusting tongue. I got up on my knees and pushed my pulsing tip against her lips. She quickly swallowed it, her tongue swirling around my tip. Trish started bobbing her head as she jerking the shaft.

Trish let out a muffled scream and shuddered, her legs tightened around Natalie's head. I was scared that Natalie couldn't breathe, but she carried on tongue fucking her mum without any change. I could see that Trish was reaching her peak, her body getting tense and stiff, goosebumps littering her skin and loud groans escaping her lips.

She spat out my cock and jittered, "Oh... shit yes! Work your tongue! You're fucking making me CUUUUUUUUUMMMM!" Trish trashed and screamed, her pussy erupting female cum into her daughter's open and waiting mouth.

Trish released her grip and laid on the bed, catching her breath. Natalie peeled off her mum's cunt, her face coated in pussy juice. Not allowing her mother a moment of rest, Natalie raised her head back up, her lips dripping with her mum's juices, she leaned in and we shared slick, wet kiss with our tongues dancing together.

I broke from our three-way tonguing session, watching with glee as it turned into a now typical mother/daughter make out. I'm never going to get bored of that. My eyes were then immediately drawn to the blonde MILF's massive breasts. I lowered myself on the bed and sucked on Trish's nipple. She groaned just like her daughter as my teeth bit down on her erect bud. In the corner of my eye, I saw Natalie copying me, she had kissed down Trish's neck and was suckling her tit. I'd love if someone took a photo of us, Trish in the middle as her daughter and I sucked on her nipples.

"Oh shit, Callum, I need your big cock inside me!" Trish yelled, throwing her head back and pulling us off her luscious breasts. She turned to her daughter; Natalie had spread her legs and shoved two fingers deep into the wet folds of her dewy cunt. Natalie pulled out her fingers, they were dripping with her juices and she purposely sucked on them. The mmm sound she made tells me that she really loves the taste of her pussy, so fucking hot. Natalie then fed the other finger to Trish, who eagerly licked the sodden digit clean.

"Mommy, I need you to eat me out again," Natalie said, "while Callum fucks you hard."

We maneuvered ourselves on the bed, Natalie leaning up against the headboard with her legs wide open, Trish between her spread thighs while I crouched behind her round ass. Trish quickly had buried her face in Natalie's pussy, eagerly lapping her daughter's juices. Her tongue poked and licked the pink folds of Natalie's cunt, making her whimper in front of me. Natalie squirmed and pushed her twat against her mum's invading tongue.

"Oh god... fuck... yessss Mommy!" she cried. Natalie then focused her eyes on me, "Fuck her, Callum. Make... make her scream," biting her lips as she spoke.

I nodded back her and lowered my hand down between Trish's thighs. Running my fingers over her cunt, I groaned as I felt her engorged lips, dripping with her juices. Slipping a finger deep into her cunt, I gently fucked her. Trish whimpered and shuddered, "Oh yesssss," she hissed, pushing her ass back. Shoving another finger in, I got into a rhythm of finger-fucking Trish's hot, moist twat until to the point where she was screaming and bucking her hips, "FUCK CALLUM!" she cried, "Please... please just fuck me!"

Stroking my dick, I grabbed her firm arse and brushed the swollen tip against Trish's puffy pussy lips. She whimpered as I teased her, begging me to shove my cock deep into her. Instead, I rocked my hips and slowly worked my member in and then out, edging deeper into her cunt. Trish moaned, arching her back while burying her face deeper into Natalie's crotch. Some gentle strokes later, I was completely immersed in her sucking, hot pussy. Trish raised her head, trembling and groaned, "FUCK! YES!"

"Shit..." I muttered back, feeling a torrid of pre-cum already leaking out.

I bent down, running my hands over her soft skin, my face next to hers. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, you slut!" I whispered into her ear. I then kissed her on the cheek, leaned back and rammed my cock in and out of her cunt like a piston, I didn't bother to let Trish get used to me, she wanted it hard and I delivered. I just grabbed her ass and slammed my dick, loving every moment of this, especially as Natalie's moans echoed around the room. My enthusiastic fucking was overwhelming her mother; Trish was manically eating out the younger blonde's twat while throwing her arse back, meeting my every stroke.

"Oh yes baby, fuck me...fuck me!" Trish cried, looking over her shoulder at me. "You're going to fuck us both...every day and in the ass! SWEET SHIT! Grab my fucking tits!" she screamed, going back to licking out her daughter's soppy twat.

I complied and grasped Trish's bouncing tits. She lapped and hungrily slurped her daughter's pussy, while the muscles of her cunt squeezed and worked my pounding member. Wanting to get even kinkier, I let go of her tits and grabbed her thrashing hair. I tugged on it and I slam-fucked my member again and again into Trish's dripping cunt. I then threw my hand back and spanked her round ass.

"OH FUCK!" Trish cried, shaking. I did it again, spanking her cheeks a little harder. "SHIT...MORE CALLUM!"

Complying with her demand, I got into a rhythm smacking her ass after each thrust. Trish just cried and whimpered, shaking uncontrollably. Her right cheek had turned red and was forming an imprint of my hand. She had two fingers deep inside her daughter's pussy and went back to sucking on her clit.

"Oh god... oh god... fuck," Natalie cried, her face flush, sweat dripping down her forehead and body trembling. "FUCK...Mommy! I'M CUMMING!" She let out an ear-piercing scream, she went stiff and trembled in front of us, she grinded her crotch against Trish's pummeling tongue.

Seeing that, I could feel my prick pulse uncontrollably, my balls tightening and my throbbing cockhead longed for a release, so yeah I was going to cum soon. I prayed that next time I can last a lot longer to satisfy these incestuous sluts properly, also that there will be a next time. The thought of unleashing a stream of cum deep into Trish's womb was quickly overcoming me, the blowjob downstairs and Natalie riding me had destroyed my resistance.

But before I start exploding, Trish screamed into her daughter's pussy. She shook uncontrollably and threw her head back, shrieking again. "Oooooooooooooooooh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! FUCK ME CALLUM, FUCK ME HARD! Make me cum," Trish cried, grinding her ass into my crotch. Her pussy clamped on my rampaging cock, drenching it with her female jizz. "Oh god yes... you motherfucker!" Trish grunted, going completely stiff before collapsing on Natalie's thigh.

Natalie lifted her head and she lapped her juices off her mum. The licking quickly turned into deep tongue kissing. "Oh shit, oh shit," I groaned, getting close to my own orgasm as I frantically fucked Trish's pussy. It was still squeezing my thrusting prick as my heavy sacks swung then slapped her arse after each long stroke. Natalie materialized out of nowhere next to me and violently grabbed me, her lips had this sweet taste which I later realized was the tang of her twat. I grunted into her mouth as I let off an endless stream of cum deep into Trish's cunt.

I pulled out and wanked my rapidly deflating prick, milking the last drops of my cum out of my cock and onto Trish's tanned ass. Natalie quickly forced herself down to my crotch, sucking off her mum's and my sticky cum. I collapsed on my back, Trish had recovered and was now joining her daughter on licking clean my prick. God, they are some dirty sluts. I can't wait to find out what they've got planned next. This was going to be an exciting couple of weeks.