The Brit Hunter Ep. 01

Story Info
The Brit Hunter finds a straight student desperate for cash.
2.2k words
4.69
17k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PROLOGUE

The thrill of the hunt is often just as exciting as the meal itself. That was certainly the case for David.

David was a 22 year-old man, residing in the North-East of England. He came from quite a well off family, meaning work wasn't a necessity for him, and had been blessed with handsomely good looks. His 6'2 frame was complimented by a healthy amount of muscle, making him toned and defined, but not overly so. He had a head of short, brown hair, and stubble covering his chiselled jaw and cheeks. Further down, he sported a smattering of chest hair and quite an expensive sleeve tattoo on his right arm. His cock stood at an impressive seven inches when erect, and his ass was firm, but juicy.

As you can see, when it came to the cards of life, he was given quite a strong deck. The only thing that caused him any toil was his sexuality. David was gay. He'd known from an early age. He was initially hesitant to accept this, as all his friends were straight, and his local area weren't exactly renowned for their accepting nature. After spending his teenage years grappling with his own feelings, he moved to Manchester aged 20, and began living as he was; a gay man.

The first few months were how you'd expect a closeted gay guy from a small village to act when he moves to a big city; lots and lots of sex. David was at clubs almost every night, taking home men of all shapes and sizes. He fucked twinks, let hairy daddies use his hole, sucked dick through glory holes, attended kink parties at gay saunas. Rarely a day went by when he wasn't sampling a dick of some sort.

It was heaven for a while, but David knew he wasn't fully satisfied. He had men basically throwing themselves at him every night, which got boring after a while. David wanted to work for his prize.

He enjoyed the thought of finding a straight guy and luring him in with the promise of money or something else. Finding a guy who'd never even thought about gay sex before, and turning him into a total homo. The thrill of the hunt.

Videos like CzechHunter and LatinLeche on the internet had given him an idea. He had money, lot's of it, and even though he knew those videos were scripted, he longed to try it out for himself. The Brit Hunter was officially born.

EPISODE 1 - ALEX

David left his house at about six in the evening, and took a slow stroll down a street near the university campus. This was no by accident; he knew students would probably be more willing to accept money, and it would likely be full of young, good-looking guys. He was proven right merely minutes into his journey, when he clapped eyes on a young man sitting on a bench.

The man was divine. He looked a similar age to David, but with blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. He wore a pair of skinny jeans with a beige jacket, and was sitting with a pair of AirPods in, presumably listening to music.

For the first time, David felt nervous. It certainly felt seedier in real life than it seemed in those CzechHunter videos. He'd come this far though, and had to give his fantasy a try.

He walked up to the man, and smiled at him. The blonde took his AirPods out, and looked at David quizzically. "Do I know you?" he asked, in a somewhat impatient tone.

"Hello," David said, smiling warmly. "No, you don't. I just wondered where you'd bought that coat from? It looks amazing."

In terms of openers, David hoped he'd get better. But he'd initiated conversation, so the hardest part was over. Maybe.

The blonde seemed to mellow slightly. "Ahh this? I got it online. It was meant to be £200 but I got it for £80. I think it was from ASOS."

David obviously didn't care about the coat. He had much more expensive ones at home. "A bargain then!" he said, before holding out his hand. "I'm David by the way."

The lad shook David's hand. "Alex." he said, before looking away from David and down the street.

"£80 for a student though, still a lot of money isn't it?" David said, determined to keep the conversation alive.

Alex laughed. "It is. But 60% off something can't be ignored. I'm broke now though until the next student loan comes in."

"I bet," David responded, finally sitting down next to him. "Probably the only reason you're not out drinking is it?"

Alex laughed once more, nodding as he did so. "Yep. All my mates are out. Went to Liverpool for the night. they're stopping in a hotel. Didn't wanna be in the dorm by myself so I've went for a walk."

David's eyes lit up. Fit student, who's broke, and has a free house? He couldn't believe his luck.

"So you could use some money then, eh?" David said, nerves beginning to creep back up, knowing where he was going with this.

Alex nodded.

"Well, there's a couple of jobs you could do for me." David reached into his pocket to pull out his wallet. In it was thousands of pounds in £20 notes. Alex's eyes widened, before looking back at David.

"Fucking hell, you rob a bank or something?" he said, looking back down at the wallet.

"Nah. Rich Dad." David replied. They both laughed. "Seriously though. It can be yours. Just need a lad like yourself for a couple of little favours."

Alex looked at the money. "What sort of favours?"

David swallowed. The moment he had to reveal his hand had arrived. "I...would quite like to have a look at your cock." he said back, in more of a hushed tone.

Alex said nothing for a few seconds, obviously quite surprised. "Errr, you're alright mate." he said. "I don't do stuff like that, I'm not gay."

David had expected this sort of response. "I know you aren't." he retorted quickly. "I'm gay. That's why I want to look at your cock."

Alex said nothing.

"Look mate. You're fit as fuck. I know this is a bit dodgy, but I'll offer you £100 to just get your cock out for me. No touching or anything. Easy money, surely?"

Alex thought about it. He still wasn't sure. "£100 just for that? Nothing else?"

"Honestly mate," David said. He pulled out five £20 notes and stuffed them into Alex's hand. "There. See?"

Alex took a deep breath, staring at the money in his hand. "Where would we go? I can't do it here. It's fucking freezing."

"Didn't you say you had a free dorm?" David quickly replied.

The two lads began walking to the student accomodation complex across the road. Alex kept his head down and David walked behind him, when they reached Alex's room, he ushered David in and locked the door behind him.

David sat on the bed, as Alex turned round. Neither men done or said anything for a few seconds.

"Come on then." David said. "Let's see."

Alex unzipped his jeans, and reached in to his briefs. After a couple of seconds, he pulled out his cock. It was soft, but still a good size. He left it out for a few seconds, as David looked intently.

"Is that it?" Alex said, "can you go now?"

"Come on mate," David said. "I paid £100. At least get it hard for me."

Alex sighed, but slowly began jerking his cock. David watched as the lad's prick slowly grew, until it eventually was standing full mast, an impressive seven inches he'd guess.

"Nice cock," David said enthusiastically. Alex didn't reply.

David reached into his own pants, and pulled out his own dick.

"What the fuck?" Alex said, taking a step backward.

"What? I'm horny. Why did you think I was doing all this?" David responded. "I'll give you another hundred if you get naked."

Alex thought about it for a second, before peeling off his shirt. He'd already taken his coat off after locking the door, so now he was bare chested. He had quite a slender frame, but there were definitely signs of muscle definition, such as his impressive six pack. Alex then sat on a chair to remove his jeans, pulling the, over his feet, leaving him completely naked.

David was growing excited. Just £200 down and already he was in a bedroom with a naked straight boy. "Fucking hot mate!" David said, jerking his dick.

Alex continued to jerk his own, he ignored the compliment, but enjoyed hearing it, even if it was coming from a man. It was quite easy work for £200, he had to admit.

David decided to up the ante a little. "Bet you're enjoying showing off for me, are you?" he said, smiling. "More than you thought?"

Alex stayed quiet. Was David right? "It's for the money mate," he replied, unconvincingly.

"Fair enough, I believe you." David said. "In that case, you can have another two hundred if you wank me off."

Alex shook his head, and stopped jerking. "Nah, you said no touching," he protested.

"I did. For a hundred. This would make it five hundred. Surely that's worth it?"

There was a silence in the room for a few seconds, before Alex slowly made his way to the bed and sat down. He took a deep breath, before reaching out his hand and carefulling grabbing hold of David's big, stiff cock. Slowly, he began jerking it, moving his clenched hand up and down, consistent in his rhythm.

"Mmm," David moaned, reaching out hos hand to caress Alex's naked body. "Yeah, keep doing that." Alex kept wanking, his eye's fixated on David's cock.

David noticed that even with no attention, Alex's erection wasn't subsiding. "Enjoying yourself?" he queried.

Alex shook his head in reply.

"Your dick's telling a different story."

The handjob continued for another couple of minutes. Alex stared at David's dick in his hand, as David lay back and continued to moan, and offer words of encouragement to the lad. Before long however, he knew he needed the next step.

"Put it in your mouth."

Alex stopped wanking David, and looked at him. He said nothing for a few seconds, before shaking his head and turning away.

"Look at your cock." David said. "I can see you're enjoying yourself. Give it a taste."

David stood up, before whipping his top off and pulling off his pants. Like Alex, he was now completely naked. He gently placed a hand on Alex's bare shoulder, and slowly pushed him to his knees.

To the surprise of both lads, Alex did not resist.

On his knees in front of David, Alex looked up. David looked down at the 'straight' boy and smiled, stroking his hair. He placed his hand onto the back of Alex's head, and slowly guided him forward, as Alex's lips parted and allowed David's cock head to enter.

Alex grabbed the base of David's dick and began to suck, slowly. He tightly closed his eyes as he tasted David's prick, moving his head backwards and forwards to imitate the girls who'd done it to him in the past. His own cock began to leak pre-cum, as he picked up the pace and allowed more and more of David's shaft into his mouth.

David moaned carnally. He resisted the urge to start fucking Alex's face, knowing it was his first time. "Look at me," he commanded to Alex, enjoying making eye-contact with the slut who was sucking his dick.

David teased the boy. "You're a good little cocksucker," he said. "You've definitely done this before. Tell me how much you like it."

Alex backed off for a second. "It's just for the money," he whispered, before diving back onto David's cock.

David laughed "Bullshit!" he exclaimed, moaning at Alex's mouth. "I didn't even offer you anything more for a blowjob."

David was right. Alex's cock was stiffer than ever, and he had began to enjoy the feeling of being on his knees. He sucked David's dick intently, using his tongue to coat the cock head with saliva, and licking up and down his meaty shaft.

"Aw fuck, I'm close," David exclaimed, as Alex picked up the pace. The lad started to jerk his own dick as David's cock hit the back of his throat, both boys now moaning in shared ecstasy.

After a few seconds, David pulled his dick out of Alex's mouth and began jerking it furiously. "Open wide boy!" he shouted, as Alex immediately obeyed. With an almighty groan, shoots of warm, sticky cum began to fly from David's cock slit, coating Alex's face, lips and tongue. Alex dived back onto the cock, hungrily sucking out the remaining roles, as his own cock exploded, costing the floor in his sticky jizz.

David picked Alex up, and seductively licked the cum from one of Alex's cheeks. The two lads collapsed onto the bed in exhaustion, a big smile evident on David's face.

After a few seconds, David pulled out a small scrap of paper with his number on, and placed it on Alex's desk.

"That's my number." he said. "Text me tomorrow. I wanna see you sit on my dick."

Alex looked at the piece of paper, and smiled.

"I will."