The Broken Closet Rod: The Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary came into the house and to her left could see Melinda standing in the master bedroom doorway. "Melinda!" she whispered.

Nothing.

"Melinda!!" she whispered again, more loudly this time.

Nothing.

Then she was stunned to see Melinda take off her tee shirt, drop it on the floor, shimmy out of her shorts, and enter into the room, removed from her view.

Mary stood there, frozen in place, still horny as hell, not knowing what to do next. "Oh my God," she whispered to no one at all. "Oh my God oh my God oh my God!"

Part of Mary hadn't believed Melinda's story. She'd been known to fabricate things a little bit in the past, and Mary thought this was just the next level up in fabrication. She knew now that it wasn't just a story. It had really happened. All of it. And she had to see what would happen next. She quietly tiptoed over to the edge of the doorway and peered inside.

Melinda's back was to the doorway. She was standing next to the bed, naked except for her panties. It looked like she was removing some kind of plastic bag from Seth's knee, placing it quietly on the floor next to an identical bag. His knees were propped under a pillow. Melinda smoothly removed the pillow from under his legs. Mary couldn't see Seth's face, as it was turned to the side. Neither could she see his midsection, as Melinda was blocking her view. But she could see his chest, an even placement of silvery hair covering it, his broad shoulders, his tanned skin. Mary wanted to tell Melinda to stop, to ask her what the hell she was doing, but she realized through her pot haze that her friend was experiencing the disconnected feeling she had told her about earlier. Mary was entranced with what was developing right in front of her, just a few feet away. She started to breathe deeply in desire.

Melinda moved to the foot of the bed and softly climbed in, crawling up the bed, straddling Seth's chest, which awakened him. "What are you doing!" he exclaimed loudly.

"I'm so wet," Melinda whispered. "Please help me."

Mary could see Melinda from a profile view. Although her breasts were smaller than Mary's, they were very firm, with nipples as hard as little bullets, pointing out. Melinda's long blonde hair flowed against her back. Her perfect ass was moving slowly against Seth's chest. She could see the perplexed indecision on Seth's face. Melinda took his hands and placed them on her breasts, her head rocking back as he subconsciously pinched her nipples. She moaned in desire. So did Mary, very, very softly.

Seth was startled. His aching knees were forgotten. She was seducing him again. And again, he was powerless to stop her.

"Lick me, God I'm so wet, please lick me," Melinda whispered hoarsely, grinding down on his hard chest. He grabbed her shoulders and pinned her down to the bed. He grasped the waist of her panties, roughly pulling them down her legs and off, throwing them on the floor. Her legs climbed his shoulders as he dove into her soaking wet pussy. Melinda cried in hunger as he licked her up and down, parting her lips and thrusting his tongue inside, nibbling her swollen clit between his lips. He drove her crazy with his mastery of her sex.

Neither was aware of the voyeur in the doorway.

Mary knew that she was completely unnoticed, which heightened her own urges. She'd never been a witness to anything like this, had never even watched a real porn movie, and now one was being performed directly in front of her incredulous eyes. She burned with need, her breath catching in her lungs. She could see the top of Seth's head and a profile of his face as he ravaged Melinda's swollen pussy, muscles rippling in his strong back and shoulders. Melinda clawed at his hair, pulling him tight into her pelvis, thrusting to his face, moaning deeply. Mary watched Seth slide a finger inside Melinda as he licked her clit. "Oh my God Yes!" Melinda cried out. Mary began pinching her own nipples with one hand, the other slid inside her shorts. She bit her lower lip to stifle her sounds of utter passion. Never in her life had she been so insanely turned on. Her legs felt weak as she leaned against the doorway, helplessly watching the action unfold on the bed.

Melinda thrust to Seth's face; unable to contain her lust. His hands went under her ass, grasping her, trying to control her movements as he furiously licked and sucked on her clit. She was on fire, burning hot and completely drenched. Gasping and moaning, her young, firm body heaving under Seth, Melinda came like a freight train roaring down a steep mountainside. Seth could barely contain her convulsions as she thrashed in the throes of her climax.

Mary was beside herself, furiously rubbing her swollen clit and pinching her nipples as she watched Seth bring Melinda close to the edge. She started sinking to the floor, her legs like jelly, unable to keep her upright. They climaxed at almost the same time, Melinda to Seth's tongue, Mary to her quickly moving fingers. As Melinda's orgasmic cries just started to ebb, Mary released a loud moan and sank to her knees, flying over the edge in sweet bliss. It was at that moment that both Melinda and Seth became aware of Mary's presence; her moans giving away her voyeuristic position. They both looked over towards Mary, still partially hidden behind the doorjamb. "Who is that? What!!" Seth loudly exclaimed.

Melinda was aroused from her disconnection when she heard Mary. The cobwebs were instantly brushed away. All at once she knew that again she had seduced Seth without even functionally realizing it, and her friend Mary must have witnessed the seduction and brought herself to orgasm while Seth was doing the same to her. She was about to leap from the bed, grab Mary and run upstairs. But as her body was shifting upright on the bed, she stopped her motion, propped on her elbows, hesitated for a moment, and said, "Mary, take off your clothes, get over here and get some of this."

Seth was totally blown away. Why had Melinda done this to him again? And what the fuck was Mary doing there? Mary? What????? He couldn't even begin to fathom an answer to this crazy situation. Seth had noticed Mary checking him out a few times over the years as she blossomed from a young, giggly girl with braces into a gorgeous, full-breasted woman. She packed a ton of sex appeal in her small frame, and here she was at the entrance to his bedroom, starting to rise from the floor. Her eyes could not conceal the hunger within. She stared at Seth as she stood, took off her tee shirt, unhooked her bra and dropped it to the floor, her large breasts bouncing free. She stepped out of her shorts and panties, moving towards the bed while Melinda pushed Seth onto his back.

Mary got on the opposite side of Melinda, separated by Seth as he lay prone on the bed, his eyes wildly going back and forth between the 2 women. Melinda moved down and pulled Seth's shorts off. His long, thick cock sprang up from his groin, turgid and throbbing. Both women's hands went for it, caressing and stroking. "Oh God," Seth moaned.

Melinda grasped the thick base of Seth's cock and held it straight up, looking at Mary. No words needed to be spoken. Mary moved to Seth's groin, swirling her tongue around the sensitive crown of his thick, beautiful dick. "Mmmmmm," she whispered, "I always knew you had a nice, big one." Seth's eyes appeared to roll back in his head.

Mary couldn't believe that she was in Seth's bed, with Seth's stepdaughter - her best friend, all 3 of them naked and coupled in a wild sexual tryst. Never in her wildest dreams would she have thought such a situation was possible, but here they were, and here she was, with this man's gorgeous dick against her full lips. Melinda began to stroke his length, while Mary took him between her lips. "Oh fuck this is hot," Melinda moaned. Seth groaned in response.

Mary started taking more of Seth's cock inside her mouth, her tongue working magic on his sensitivity. Although not huge, he was about the biggest she'd ever encountered, and definitely the thickest. He was so hard, the skin texture of his crown and shaft were perfect. As she took a little bit more with each downward movement, she tasted his precum. This drove Mary crazy. She wanted him to cum in her mouth so bad. She moaned in wanton heat, moving Melinda's hand from his shaft, taking charge, twisting on his length, needing his final prize, stroking and sucking wildly, her head bobbing up and down rapidly. "Oh fuck," Melinda whispered hoarsely, laying back on a pillow, rubbing her clit fiercely, her eyes locked on the intense action next to her. She could feel Seth start to strain on the bed, recognizing he was nearing the point of no return, wanting, needing to match her orgasm with his. "Cum Seth," she whispered. "Cum in Mary's mouth."

Seth started to thrust up, driving his cock deeper into Mary's mouth. She stroked him feverishly; her mouth coated with his thick precum, the taste driving her to a level of passion she didn't know existed deep inside her. She felt him getting thicker, swelling to his largest capacity, as she went into a frenzy, bobbing, sucking, licking, stroking. That was it; Seth cried out as he exploded between Mary's lips. She moaned in pure pleasure as she took everything he had to offer, stroking and sucking every drop of her prize. Seth crashed back prone onto the bed after the last orgasmic spasm wracked his body, completely spent. Melinda cried out at the same time, writhing in the throes of her own climax, her eyes riveted to Mary and Seth, finally closing her eyes firmly when the ferocity of her climax shook her with its intensity, lost in her own pleasure. Mary released Seth from her mouth, feeling utter sexual power and ecstasy at taking him over the edge so strongly. She crawled up between Mary and Seth, 3 bodies heaving in a trance of sexuality, tangled together, arms, legs, and torsos in a pile of flesh, chests heaving in exertion, a sheen of sweat mingling among them.

They lay like that for long minutes, their bodies starting to cool, their deep, exerting breaths starting to diminish. Nobody spoke, but they were all thinking, minds racing with the experience shared.

Seth opened up first. "Girls, we really need to talk," he said quietly. "What the hell just happened?"

Neither Melinda nor Mary said a word. They didn't understand what happened either, nor could they summon the words to even begin an explanation. It all just... happened, and they were powerless to stop it. Seth waited for a response that didn't come. Instead of forcing the issue, he tried to consent what had occurred. He didn't know if he would ever be able to fully accept it, so he built a wall around it in his mind, acknowledging it rather than analyzing it.

Melinda and Mary were too stunned to verbalize their thoughts. They had been best friends for 20 years, had shared secrets no one else was ever privileged to learn. They grew up together, were schoolmates together, broke rules together, got drunk together, stoned together, celebrated mutual successes and consoled each other during life's moments of heartache. Nothing had prepared them for this. This was off the charts of what they both deemed possible; beyond the outer limits of anything they could have dreamed up together. All they could do was lay there, collapsed, and wait for the whirlwind of thoughts to slow down enough so they could try to begin comprehending what had just happened. Melinda shifted her position, lying on her side, facing Mary, who was flat on her back, her head supported by a pillow. Seth felt Melinda shift and unconsciously followed the same action, moving to his side, facing Mary.

Mary's eyes were closed in this blissful embrace. She felt Melinda snuggled into her right side, Seth into her left side. She felt complete. Content. Heavenly. She put her arms around each of their shoulders, holding them close. In return, they both surrounded her torso with their free arms, a triangulation of contentment. Eyes closed, all 3 of them. Breaths rising and falling in unison, gradually slowing till all drifted off together.

The room had turned dark when they started to come to. Melinda stirred first. She peered over at the alarm clock on Seth's nightstand. 9:15pm. She closed her eyes again, trying to will herself back into slumber. The smell of sex was strong in the room, on the sheets, all over their bodies. The scent was an aphrodisiac to her. She became aware of her body pressed into Mary's. Her arm was underneath Seth's arm, crossing Mary's torso from the opposite side. Melinda focused on the scent, intoxicated by its sexiness, feeling her libido rapidly rising, her instincts becoming sharp. She had never been with a woman before, never experienced anything remotely sexual with her own gender. Those thoughts were beneath her awareness. Her hunger had awakened. She moved her hand from beneath Seth's to Mary's breast. She'd never touched another woman's breast before. It was soft, like her own, but Mary's was larger, fuller, inviting. Melinda accepted the invitation.

Seth was brought to awakening by a movement underneath his hand. For a moment, he was displaced, not knowing where he was or what moved underneath his hand. It was the smell of sex in the room that brought his mind back into clarity. He opened his sleepy eyes, looking directly at Mary's cheek. He was snuggled up to her side. The room was dark but ambient light from the open bedroom door allowed him to focus his vision. The movement was his step-daughter's hand, which must have been beneath his in their mutual sleep position. He saw her hand cover Mary's breast. Now he was fully awake. He covered Mary's other breast with his hand. Fuck did she have a nice set. They both began to fondle her breasts, slowly, luxuriously, the initial movements of pending action. His palm grazed over her nipple, causing it to stiffen to his touch. Between them, Mary sighed, and then softly moaned.

Melinda moved first, slightly repositioning to kiss Mary's beautiful breast. Seth watched her, studied her, feeling Mary's body shift in awakening desire. Melinda licked her soft skin, her tongue lightly flicking over her very hard nipple. Mary was not yet fully awakened, but her needs were quickly mounting. She moved her hand to Melinda's hair, coaxing her to explore her desires. Melinda took Mary's nipple between her soft lips. "Ohhhhh," Mary expressed her longings softly.

Seth watched his step-daughter softly kiss her best friend's breast, suck on her swollen nipple. He shifted position to do the identical things to her other breast. They kissed and sucked on her sensitive nipples together. Mary's moans became elongated, more pronounced. She moved her other hand to Seth's hair, encouraging both of them to continue their actions, teasing her, arousing her. Seth felt himself starting to get hard again. They were all awake; ready to resume. The scent of sex in the room became stronger. Both women were getting very wet, very quickly.

Melinda and Seth were massaging Mary's breasts as they tantalized her nipples. Mary could easily tell the difference between Seth's touch and Melinda's touch. One was rougher and firmer, the other softer, more teasing. She loved them both, urging them with her fevered movements and moans. Like Melinda, Mary had never been with another woman before, but unlike her friend, Mary had fantasized about making love to another woman. The target of her secret desires was now sucking on her nipple, her hand moving from her breast down her body, between her legs. Mary spread her thighs, allowing Melinda access to where she needed to feel her touch the most.

Seth was spellbound by the double-action foreplay he and Melinda were doing together. His entire body throbbed, the epicenter at his groin. He ignored his own needs, focusing on the pleasure he and Melinda were giving Mary. He watched Melinda's hand move down to Mary's sex, lightly brushing over her trimmed thatch of hair. He moved his hand down to cover hers, but Melinda whispered, "No."

Mary eyes closed but she was seeing everything happening to her in her mind. She heard Melinda rebuff Seth, which pleased her in a way she couldn't begin to describe. Melinda was touching Mary's sex, exploring her, heightening her needs. She slid a finger inside, crooking it to find her g-spot, which was very, very sensitive. Mary stiffened at the touch and cried softly, "Yes, sweetie, yes." She desperately wanted to feel Melinda's tongue where her finger was, urging her down. Melinda complied, kissing a path down Mary's body. Seth lay back and watched the events unfold. This was all about the 2 women exploring their hidden desires. He knew he would get his turn, and what he was currently witnessing was hotter than anything he'd ever seen. He was rapt with attention, his mind a camera recording the action, to surely be played back dozens of times over the months and years ahead.

Melinda took Mary to places she'd never been before. Her lips tortured her, her tongue enticed her, her touch made her crave more of everything. She licked her pussy slowly, licked her fast, alternating rhythms expertly, taking her up, letting her down, pushing her up, up, up the sharp cliff of passion. Her fingers sought and found her most private places; places where longings are the strongest, yearnings are the deepest. "Please," she begged. "Please." She twisted with need. Seth burned with barely reined cravings. His mouth was slightly open, breath deep, vision laser-focused on his step-daughter and her best friend.

Melinda took Mary over the edge, sucking her clit, licking her, two exploring fingers inside her pussy. Mary cried out loudly, thrashing under Melinda's virginal expertise, thrusting to her face, hands pressing her tight to her sexual center. Continuous waves of pleasure crashed over her, burying her deep under a blanket of pure sexual ecstasy. Melinda continued to brush her tongue over Mary's clit, keeping it swollen and throbbing until she was completely overcome with sensitivity, pleading with Melinda to stop, please stop. She didn't stop until Mary pulled on her hair to move up and away from the intensity. Melinda looked up at Seth, smiling, and whispered, "Thank you."

Melinda crawled up between Seth and Mary. Mary immediately snuggled deep into Melinda's frame, whispering "Oh my God" over and over again into her ear. Seth reached across Melinda to touch Mary's skin, which was burning hot, as he knew it would be. He ran his fingertips over her side and thighs, feeling chillbumps rising on her skin. He didn't say a word, not wishing to interrupt this moment of rapture between the two women. They cuddled and snuggled, drawing sexual delight from the other. Mary broke the silence, whispering "I've fantasized about you for so long." Melinda smiled back, perfectly happy to fulfill her friend's secret fantasy; which she suspected over the years but never confirmed or discussed. Mary looked into Melinda's eyes, pressing their lips together very softly. There was more to her fantasy, and she wanted to explore every bit of it.

Time seemed to stand still for Seth. Melinda and Mary kissed once, twice, three times, tenderly, delicately. Their hands moved to each other's faces, lightly exploring, feather touches. Seth knew that something profound was about to take place. He could feel a thick veneer of passion fill the room, painting everyone with expectancy.

Mary could taste herself on Melinda's lips. God was that sweet. She wanted more, running her tongue over Melinda's lips, sliding it between them, inside her mouth. It was if an explosion of desire suddenly burst in the bed. Lips pressed tightly together, tongues passing between lips, first one mouth then the other, hands exploring, bodies moving and melting together. Both women moaned loudly as their kisses grew in energy. Breasts fondled and squeezed, aching nipples rubbed and pinched, legs intertwined, they went at each other like long-separated lovers.