The Broken Closet Rod: The Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seth was surprised to see Mary take control. She had always been a gentle, tender person but at this moment she was a sexual dynamo. Mary roughly kissed Melinda's neck, her breasts, sucking on her eraser-hard nipples. Melinda moaned uncontrollably, pushing Mary to go down. God she needed to feel her tongue there. Mary palmed Melinda's pussy, pressing against her. Melinda sobbed, "Yes!" her needs igniting. Unconsciously, Seth fondled his growing tool, unable to contain his inner passion as the action unfolded right next to him.

Mary took her time kissing her way down Melinda's firm body, relishing every inch of her sweetness. All the way down to her toes, painted in dark red polish. She grasped Melinda's leg, kissing each toe once, then sucking them as if she'd done this many times before. In her fantasy thoughts, she had, but this wasn't a fantasy anymore. This was reality and Mary was savoring it completely. Melinda's head was thrashing on the pillow, moving back and forth. No one had ever done this to her before and she was absolutely loving how it felt. Her arms flailed back over her sides, making contact with Seth, who she had forgotten was even there. She reached down and found his hardness. "Mmmmm," she moaned, stroking Seth as Mary kissed and licked up her legs and thighs.

Mary savored the sweet scent of Melinda's bare pussy, juices leaking from the center, coating her outer lips. Softly, she flicked her tongue. Melinda shivered in anticipation. "Oh God yes, lick me baby!" she groaned. Mary tortured her with her lips and tongue, avoiding her swollen, throbbing clit until Melinda couldn't take it for another moment. She nibbled on her sensitive spot, causing Melinda to unconsciously move her hips, thrusting to every point of contact. She rolled her midsection to Mary's rhythm, taking her far up the cliff of desires.

"Yes...yes...yes," Melinda moaned, finally reaching the summit, pausing there as Mary gathered momentum, and then taking her flying off to paradise as she furiously licked her swollen nub. Seth was about to lose control. Melinda had stopped stroking him, instead grasping his length firmly during her powerful climax. Seth gasped in her firm clutch, drinking everything in with his eyes. He watched Mary kiss her way back up Melinda's body till they shared gentle touches of their lips, both cooing in exertion.

"That was amazing," Melinda sighed.

"Everything I've dreamed of," Mary added. "And then some," she said with a wicked grin.

"Are you ladies done yet?" Seth said impatiently. They both giggled into each other's neck.

"What do you think, Melinda?" Mary asked. "Are we done?"

"I think you should fuck his brains out," Melinda ordered. "He's waited long enough." She scooted next to Seth as Mary straddled his groin, reaching behind to stroke his length.

"I've fantasized about this too," Mary whispered, rubbing his swollen tip against her drenched pussy, getting him good and wet with her juices. She took him to her entrance and slid down his shaft, savoring every inch that filled her like nothing before. Deep inside her, she lay flat against Seth's frame. He kissed her deeply, his hands caressing Mary's thick, auburn hair. His hard chest made her nipples stand on end as she slowly, oh so slowly, rocked her hips.

"Oh fuck yeah," Melinda whispered, becoming the voyeur in this tryst.

Mary thrust her tongue inside Seth's mouth, picking up the pace of her movements. His thickness was giving her new sensations of desire. She began plunging faster and harder. Seth grasped her ass hard, propelling her motion while he thrusted up into her. "Uhhhhh," Mary grunted, overcome with fucking this older man who had made her moist for years.

She could feel another climax brewing inside her and greedily moved to an upright position so she could massage her clit while she bounced on Seth's rock hard dick, her large breasts bouncing in the same motion. Melinda sat up and started touching and tonguing her nipples while Mary thrust over Seth. Seth's finger slid between her ass cheeks, probing her bottom, fingering her tight hole. "Oh my God!" Mary cried, the additional stimulation bringing her to a roaring climax that seemed to last for minutes.

She collapsed down onto Seth's chest, his thickness still buried deep inside her. She was a hot and sweaty mess, gasping for air, but oh so completely satisfied in every way.

"Did you come?" Melinda whispered to Seth. He shook his head no, still in lust with the tight, wet feel of Mary's pussy.

"Let him fuck you in the ass," Melinda whispered to Mary. This got her attention. She'd never tried anal before, but would do anything for this man right now.

Mary dismounted Seth's body and moved to the edge of the bed on her hands and knees. "Fuck me in the ass," she said to Seth hoarsely.

"Oh fuck yeah," Seth groaned. Mary's ass was gorgeous, bigger than Melinda's small firm behind but much more sexy. He'd acknowledged her butt previously with his eyes, now she would feel what it was like to be taken from behind.

He oiled his thick length with the lubricant in his wife's nightstand and positioned himself behind Mary.

"You'll love this," Melinda said to Mary, and then to Seth, "You're big, go slow."

"Be right back," Melinda said to both of them. She jumped off the bed and ran upstairs to get her favorite vibrator, returning quickly, getting into position on the bed so she could have the best vantage point. She clicked the vibe to the lowest setting, idly running it over her pussy, the sensations taking her needs up a notch.

Seth had the best view of the 3 of them. He slowly worked the tip of his hard length into Mary's exquisitely tight ass, while watching Melinda work the vibrator on her pussy. "Stop," Mary said, "give me a sec." Melinda was right, Seth was big and this was hurting. She took some deep breaths and started relaxing internally. "Slowly. Give it to me slowly."

Seth was about to pull out when Mary told him to give it to her slowly. "Okay," he grunted. "Stop me if this hurts too much." Very, very slowly, he gave her an inch, and stopped to let Mary relax. "Okay?" he asked.

"Yessssss it feels good now," Mary hissed. "But keep going slowly."

Melinda clicked the vibrator up to the next speed. This was even hotter than watching Mary suck him off before they crashed into sleep. She rubbed the vibe over her clit. God she was so worked up, she was going to cum in no time at all.

Seth fed another inch into Mary's tight ass. He paused again but felt her push back against him. That was her signal to not stop, to keep going.

He slid in some more. Mary pushed back some more, groaning in pain and pleasure, the ultimate sexual pairing.

The look on Mary's face was indescribable, turning Melinda on so much, part pain, part desire, but mostly pure animalistic need. Mary's large breasts swayed as she slowly moved back against Seth's cock. Melinda was letting the vibe work its magic on her clit. She was soaring with pleasure.

Slowly, Seth filled Mary's tight hole, until his groin was pressed up against her beautiful ass cheeks. He paused for a long moment, feeling Mary relax her tunnel.

"Fuck me now," Mary groaned, "Slowly."

Seth pulled back until only the tip was inside. Mary moaned non-stop, the feelings unspeakable. He pushed back in, filling her. Mary never stopped moaning, louder, more pronounced. He buried inside her again, stopping to grasp Mary's hips, then slid back. The pain was receding, replaced with unbelievable pressure and pleasure. He repeated his slow motion ass fuck several more times, letting her have control of his rhythm. Her ass was even tighter than Melinda's. This was incredible.

Mary was relaxing, the invasion of his hardness no longer hurting. "Fuck me," she whispered.

"Slowly?" Seth whispered back.

"Hard!" she demanded, gritting her teeth to the punishment to come.

That was all it took for Melinda. She pressed the vibe hard against her clit and climaxed again. And then again, thrashing on the bed next to the joined pair. Seth saw everything and increased his vigor, grasping Mary's ass and fucking her in a steady increasing rhythm. Mary rocked back against him, her non-stop moans continuing to build in crescendo. His cock felt bigger and thicker with every thrust, but now she was craving it, every inch of it. "Harder!" she growled.

Seth gave it to her, just as she demanded, fucking her hard, his groin slapping against her big gorgeous ass with every thrust. The friction of her inner ass was squeezing him, the sensations overpowering. Mary's head was bobbing, hair flying, totally in rhythm with Seth's ass pounding. Melinda scooted down and pressed the vibe against Mary's clit. She screamed in ecstatic desire, "Oh my God YESSSSS!!"

Seth was at the boiling point. Mary screamed and they both hit their orgasmic peak at the same time. Seth cried out in release and sprayed jets of cum inside her tight butt. Mary felt every spasm of his orgasm inside her ass, as she nearly blacked out from the intensity of her climax. They collapsed in a heap on the bed. Within a minute, all 3 of them crashed back into the unconsciousness of sleep in a twisted pile, every ounce of their combined energy consumed.

Long hours passed.

Seth opened one eye.

He felt the tangle of the women's limbs resting against his body.

It was still dark. His alarm clock said it was 5:05am. It took a few moments before Seth realized it was Monday morning. It was a workday. He rose from the bed. The bed's other occupants didn't move except for the slow rise and fall of their chests, breathing slowly in their sleep. He looked at them. Two incredibly sexy, gorgeous women; one of them his step-daughter, the other her best friend. His view was stunning and erotic. As he looked at their naked forms, he felt himself start to get hard again. Incredible. He walked to the bathroom and started the shower.

Seth scrubbed his body clean, letting the hot spray of water help wash him back to consciousness. He couldn't think. Didn't want to think. Turning the shower off, he toweled dry and put on some clean shorts. Seth walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. He started the coffeepot, leaning against the counter till it finished brewing. He poured a cup and walked out onto the deck. Sitting down in the early morning darkness, he began to ponder the weekend.

His wife and grandson were away visiting her best friend for 2 days and nights. He was alone with his 25 year old step-daughter. He fucked her on Saturday night. She sucked him on Sunday morning. His step-daughter's friend Mary sucked him on Sunday night. Mary and his step-daughter had sex. He fucked his step-daughter's friend. There was so much more, as he tried to recall the details he felt confused and awed and wondered if all those things really happened. But they did, and he knew it.

He got up for another cup of coffee. He needed the caffeine to revive his mind, not to recall the remarkable details of the weekend, for he knew those would come too, but to clear his mind for work. Work. It was Monday. Incredible as it seemed, he had to go to work today. His wife wouldn't be home for hours, but he needed to be at the office long before then. He shook his head. The cobwebs were still there. He heard the shower turn off. His shower. He chuckled. He must have woken them up without realizing he did.

Seth went back outside. It was a cool morning. The brisk air felt good on his skin. He sipped his coffee. The sky was just starting to turn from blackness to the first shades of morning light, still well before sunrise. They needed to talk; himself, Melinda and Mary. What he would say, he had no idea. At the very least they needed to discuss the story of the weekend. His wife Julie would want to know everything they both did. Yeah, they needed to concoct a story together. Julie could never, ever know what really happened. A fabrication was needed, and all had to be in agreement.

As he went back inside he heard a shriek from his bedroom. He put his cup on the counter and ran back. Entering the room, he saw Mary sucking on Melinda's nipples, running the vibrator over her pussy. The shriek he heard wasn't pain, it was one of pleasure.

Melinda saw him in the doorway. "Come here," she moaned. "We're not done yet." Mary smiled and crooked her finger at Seth.

"Oh fuck," Seth said. Then he stepped towards the bed.