The Broken World Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It's changing you and it's not your cum that does it.'

'Whose is it? Yours?'

'Not exactly.'

'It's mine,' I heard Lena's voice from the entry to the garage.

I looked at her. She seemed much taller now. Scrambling, I tried to stand up, but she was close and put her hand on my shoulder. 'Just stay on your knees, Mark. It'll be faster that way.'

Confused, I looked up at her.

'Men are done, but humans aren't. We have a way to keep the species going.'

'H-how? I can't father any babies if I'm a woman.'

'You won't be the father, Mark,' She pulled down her jeans and stepped out of them. I looked at her panties and saw an enormous bulge. She hitched a finger in the waistband of them and pulled them aside, releasing a thick, semi-hard pink cock.

'I will,' she stated.

Reaching down, she caressed my cheek. It was soft and intimidating at the same time. Her huge dick hardened and seemed to point at my face as she spoke.

'Once your Y chromosome is gone, you will be immune.'

'I... I don't w-want to be a woman.'

'Then we will leave you here and you will get changed or die anyways. All that is out there for you is death and rape, hopefully for you in that order.'

'No matter what, I will change now?'

'Once you drank my cum from Clara, it started. Every time you ingest semen it advances.'

'Oh. F-fuck; and if I change? Here? I get to come with you?'

'That's the plan,' Clara stated.

I leaned forward and took her glans between my lips. It was warm and I could feel her pulse as I held it there. My tongue teased the tip, gently flicking across it. Lena let out a throaty moan and my mouth filled with precum. I gulped it down.

Lena's fingers gripped my head and I felt Clara cuddle up behind me. Her fingers found my shirt and lifted it, reaching beneath and pulling my nipples. It felt amazing; a wild tingling radiating out from them. I arched my back into her, quietly urging her on. Lena started to slowly work her shaft in and out of my face, her moans getting a bit louder. I licked at her enormous dick with an almost mindless ardor, my moans stifled by her thrusts.

I gripped her shaft and worked it as I sucked. She was far too big for me to take all the way, but not for lack of trying. She thrust forward until my knuckles hit my lips and still I kept working her with my lips and fist. My other hand reached beneath and I felt her slit - it was still there - and inserted two fingers inside. She was soaking wet and as I pressed into her, her cock started to twitch.

I surrendered to her grip, to her hands, letting her force me down. I felt her shaft breach my throat and I pushed the panic down and let it happen. I could feel pulses of her seed, copious volumes of it, spraying down my throat. My stomach filled and I just kept working the base of her shaft and fingering her. Finally she cried out and released me, slowly dragging herself from my mouth, depositing a sweet dollop of herself on my tongue.

Clara kept tugging at my nipples as I slumped back against her. She whispered in my ear, 'I'd swear you were a cocksucking pro, the way you took that. You're doing so well, sweetie.' The sensations at her hands changed as I lay against her, my chest and ass started to swell. I felt my face and ribs compress and I felt my nipples expand between her fingertips. I gasped, as the sensations were quite pleasurable.

My bottom enlarged and lifted me off of the garage floor. I felt my boobs pushing Clara's fingers back. She nuzzled into my neck as it thinned and my muscle melted away. 'You're going to have bigger tits than me,' she whispered to me again. She reached down and gripped my shaft. I could feel it shortening, disappearing but I was too blissed-out to care too much. The sensations slowed and then stopped after a few minutes, Lena standing over me stroking her still-hard shaft the entire time.

'I want to finish this now,' she said, 'we have work to do and she can load, care for Dahlia and sleep in the protected area if she's changed.'

Clara purred, 'I'm pretty sure her little belly is full, Lena.'

'That's not the only opening that can accept cum,' she replied with a wicked smile.

Clara pulled me back and then rolled me over to face her. She pulled me down into a kiss, her hand reaching between us, teasing me, groping me. I felt something cold on my ass and felt Lena's hand massaging me, her fingers working closer to my virgin pucker.

'I've never had anything up there,' I told them.

'Are you afraid?' Clara asked, 'because I'm right here. If you relax, it feels so good. The changes make everything about sex feel so much better.'

I realized Clara had been a man previously. She cupped my cheek and started to make out with me.

Lena worked a finger into my bum, slowly sliding it in and out. Just as Clara claimed, it felt awesome. I gasped and moaned into our kisses, my body shaking. She spread her legs and pushed her sopping wet pussy against me, letting me gently hump at her.

Lena slipped a second finger into me and my body started to tremble. I let out a loud cry of pleasure as she started to finger my ass. What was left of my cock let out the tiniest bit of issue and I bucked against Clara. She kept kissing me and reassuring me, finally reaching back and spreading my ass.

Lena's cock pushed at my sphincter and I felt it yawn wide. Her head was suddenly in me and sitting there. Her hands gripped my soft hips and she gave a little push.

I came again, even harder. She started to fuck me; slowly at first then with increasing effort, her hips slapping into my ass, her enormous cock bottoming out in my bowels.

I came over and over again, my ass gripping her. My cum-filled belly shrank as I absorbed it for its new, bizarre purpose and after nearly a half-hour of her pounding away at me, I could feel that my waist was positively tiny and I'd lost another inch or five of height.

Lena's breasts pushed into my back and I felt her breath and voice in my ear, 'nggggh fuck you feel good, I'm going to cum and make you a woman now,' and with that she came in my ass, filling me suddenly. Each spurt pushed me to heights of rapture and my shrieks spilled out, echoing around the garage. Clara groped me and I felt her finger, now inside of me, in a new place - my pussy. A final, massive orgasm exploded from me. She kissed me again deeply and held me as Lena pulled out.

'All done, sweetie,' She caressed my hair, 'all done. You're so beautiful now, a knockout.'

Lena collapsed next to us and looked over at me, 'oh yeah, fuck she's hot.' The word 'she' made me feel weak and emotional and I started to cry. Clara held my cheek and smiled up at me, 'it's okay. It was going to happen this way - you were too nice of a person to leave behind.'

'We got pretty loud. Let's check on Dahlia, load this shit, and get out of here.'

Clara tossed me some yoga pants and a sweatshirt, along with some socks. 'Put those on,' she instructed. I sat down on the garage floor and she started holding shoes up to the bottom of my foot. 'Boots? Sneakers? Birkenstocks?'

'I was wearing boots.' I looked over at them and they seemed enormous now.

She dropped an expensive pair of Dr Martens next to me, 'lucky girl. These were up the street.'

'You were prepared for this.'

'Yeah, Dahlia only had some scrubs for me when I changed. I hate scrubs.'

'I'm not a fan either, but they clean well.'

--

Tearing down and looting the rest of Golden Drive and the neighborhood took two more days. Each day, the truck (which I discovered was called 'The MotherTruck') sat a tiny bit lower. We found a half dozen gun safes but no guns, only a little bit of ammunition. This seemed to worry Lena and Dahlia quite a bit.

At night, it was debauchery.

Clara and Lena slept on a full-sized mattress in a niche above a low seating and storage area in the center of the truck. Dahlia and I had bunks across from each other behind them. Before, I wouldn't have fit in mine at all, but now I had room to spare. I figure that I lost seven or eight inches of height and 80 pounds of weight in the change. I'm guessing it was burned to fuel the process, but I'm not sure. I wasn't a virologist but I knew viruses didn't act like this.

On the first night, Dahlia (who was now able to move around, but I advised her to not lift anything) and I sat awake listening to Lena and Clara fuck. We could see their feet as Lena took Clara from behind as the 'big spoon' on their sides. Dahlia looked over at me and bit her lip; I could see her hand moving in her shorts.

'Yes, oh fucking yes. Ohfuck right- right there. Harder, oh shit fuck me harder Lena,' Clara gasped. The truck shook with her thrusts.

I watched Dahlia masturbate and joined her, my fingers and hands exploring my new body. She looked in my eyes, 'holy fuck you are so hot now.' I cupped my breasts and let my thumb and forefinger tug at my swelling nipples. It felt incredible. I tugged and rolled them, pulling them away from my body, each act getting me more and more aroused. I could feel myself getting damp in my panties. I kicked the sheets off and reached into them, running my fingers along my sparsely haired sex.

'Mmm, let me watch you play with yourself,' Dahlia told me.

I peeled my panties down and ran my fingertips along my slit; it felt amazing. I gasped and licked my lips, staring at Dahlia as she pulled her own panties down. She pushed a finger inside of herself as I teased my lower lips again. I moaned softly, she let out a tiny squeal. I found that I loved having my nipples gently tugged and so I gently pulled one and then the other gently away from my body, stretching my puffy areolas out as I played with myself.

Dahlia's gasps and moans got louder as we got closer, 'let me see you cum,' she said to me, her eyes sexy and heavy-lidded. With a lewd cry, as if her words were a spell, I peaked. Juices dripped from my sex down onto the bunk and I slowly regained my breath as Dahlia brought herself to an orgasm and then grimaced with pain, 'ow, fuck that hurts.'

'Careful, don't open your stitches,' I whispered.

At some point the fucking from the big bed stopped and when I looked up, I could see Clara peeking down at us with a big shit-eating grin on her face. Lena had quietly climbed down and was watching us from the aisle, her cock jutting out from her.

'You two look so fucking hot,' Clara stated.

'Yeah, you got me ready for round four,' Lena said, staring at my sex.

'Mmmm, I think Dahlia has seniority here.'

'Oh, I don't think sex with Lena would be a good idea with my wounds.'

'You just masturbated,' Clara said.

'Gently. I just masturbated gently. Also, I don't want to risk getting confined to base all preggers and shit.'

Lena grinned, 'Oh you have other holes.'

'Was that just in one of Clara's 'other holes'?'

'Oh yeah, all of them.'

Somehow this got me all wet again, 'mmmm, I could go for some of that,' I said without even thinking. What was happening to me, I was asking to get fucked.

'Do you want me to make you a woman, Mar-. You know what, before you get fucked, you're picking a new name.' She sauntered up to me, pointing her cock towards my face. It inched closer as she leaned over me. I stared at it - it was oddly feminine compared to my old one. I longed to feel it in me again.

'Marin. Call me Marin, I guess.'

'Mmmm, Marin, are you ready for me to fuck you?'

I leaned forward and licked along her cum-slit, then teased her uncircumcized foreskin away from her glans. She tasted a tiny bit sour and a lot like Clara's pussy.

I gave Lena a smile, 'was this in Clara's ass?' To signal my lack of concern, I licked it again.

'Mmmmhmmm,' Lena smiled as she sucked in breath.

'Time for it to go into mine.'

I stood up, turned around, and bent over in front of her. Looking over my shoulder, 'I don't want to get pregnant either.'

'You can't until you have your period, but I don't mind fucking your gorgeous ass again. When you're ready for me to fill your pussy, you just say the word.'

I smiled at her and nodded, 'please, fuck my ass.'

I must have been stretched out a bit from earlier, or just magically more elastic than normal, because she pushed into me without a lot of work compared to last time. I felt her spread my bottom wide and then she was in me. Gripping my hips, she started to take long, deep, slow strokes.

I grunted like an animal and lifted my ass higher. She grabbed my hair and pulled, arching my back and pulling my head up to face the wall.

With each stroke, I could feel her nearly leave me and then fill me back up with her entire enormous length. Every time she bottomed out, a little squeal left my mouth.

Clara moved down and sidled up to me, her lips on mine suddenly, her hands on my sex. We made out and she rubbed my mound, not overtly stimulating me but making everything feel so much better.

I tensed up and grabbed her hand, squeezing as I started to spasm, 'oh fuck,' kissing her harder as I came. My ass gripped her tightly, milking Lena's cock. She leaned in, her tits on my back, 'god damn, you feel so good, Marin. I'm going to cum so fucking fast.'

She kept talking in my ear, telling me what a butt slut that I was, working her dick in and out of my ass, telling me how she wanted to breed me. It turned me on beyond what I'd felt before. I came at least twice more before she filled my bum with cum, letting loose with a loud gasp and holding herself hilted in me.

She pulled herself out of me and I slumped to the bed. Clara lifted my feet up then snuggled in beside me, our nude bodies pressed together.

Dahlia gave me a pale smile, 'You two are so cute. Y'all should've done this before when you were guys.' I let out a laugh of realization and kissed Clara on the nose. 'We wouldn't have fit on this tiny bunk, then.'

Lena laughed at us and turned on the hot water heater, 'I'm going outside and taking a shower.'

We fell asleep listening to the sound of her shower.

--

The compound was a barricaded-off riverfront neighborhood about sixty miles upriver from where I'd been hiding. We moved slowly and took detours to avoid obvious groups of men. When we spotted them, Lena or Dahlia would climb on top of the MotherTruck and watch them with binoculars.

'What're we doing, risking being spotted? There are at least twenty of them.'

'If they have women, we document it. There's a log back at base. Most of us want to find a way to rescue them, but I'm not sure we're equipped to deal with an influx of traumatized, horrifically injured women,' Dahlia said.

I realized what she meant, 'people are assholes.'

'Yeah, we are. I want to get a few more hunting rifles and just work them down from a half-mile away while they wonder what's happening, but everyone thinks that I'm nuts.'

'Yeah, that's batshit,' Clara said. 'Those guys would shoot back if they spotted you.'

'If they had the faculties for that. We've seen some pretty deteriorated men in the last couple months. Like eating twigs bad.'

'Wow. I had no idea,' I stated, 'I just hid and hoped.'

'Yeah, I get that, I did too. I had an attic instead of a basement, but yes.'

It took us several hours to unload, distribute and sort what we had loaded. I was introduced to more than 20 women who lived in the compound. There was a central cluster of two-story homes that had been connected by covered sidewalks (I'm guessing by the new residents) that were occupied, then a few dozen other houses that were unoccupied but kept up. Every lawn looked like it had a garden in it and I could hear chickens somewhere nearby.

The connected houses were marked - someone had stenciled a number on the driveway - one through nine and there were repurposed real-estate signs displaying the use of the houses. Most of them were 'Purpose and Housing' and the rest were 'Housing.' Another ten houses were numbered but obviously vacant or partially vacant. I could see someone in front of house ten scrubbing the siding with a long brush.

The purposes were Cooking (1), Repair and Maintenance (3), Clinic (4)and Fabrication(7). A tall, wiry-muscled latina came out of 'cooking' while we were offloading. Lena set her box down, rushed over and threw her arms around her, 'hey, baby.'

Clara leaned into my ear, 'that's Marisol.'

Marisol hugged her back and then pressed her forehead to Lena's, 'I was worried when you said Dahlia was shot. How's she doing?'

'I'm fine. Marin patched me up,' Dahlia interrupted, nodding at me and lifting her shirt to show off her brand-new stitches.

'You're the new girl?' Marisol asked with an emphasis on the word 'girl.'

'Yeah, I'm Marin.'

'You a doctor?'

'Cat doctor.'

Marisol laughed, 'We'll take you. I don't care. I hope you will stay.'

'They made it sound like it was up in the air.'

'Lena is way too serious for her own good.'

'I have to be, out there.'

'That's fair,' Marisol smiled at her. 'Anything good?'

'Other than our new veterinarian? Yeah, like 20 man-caves worth of tools and like 300 pairs of panties.'

'So, a month's supply?' Clara joked and for some reason everyone laughed. I looked confused.

'We ran out of pads and tampons for a while last month. It was bad,' Dahlia explained. 'Oh shit,' I said, 'so it got bad.'

'Not as bad as we're playing at but, there was a lot of laundry to be done.'

'On another Marin-related note,' Clara asked,'What about my livestock idea?'

'Jamie thinks that she's found a couple of candidates. If you three are up for another run next week, I want to send a couple of extra drivers and vehicles with you to run some back.'

'Three? We can't drag Marin off with us?'

'That depends upon her. She isn't a prisoner, but if it takes a lot of trips, she might want to be here to figure out how we're dealing with animals.'

'Thanks for that and thanks for the invitation to stay. I accept,' I said. 'Is there a place for me to sleep?'

'Are you going to woman our clinic?' Marisol asked.

'I guess, until you get a doctor.'

'You're the first one even close in six months.'

'Then, I accept that, um, too,' I stammered.

'Well then the over-the-garage suite at Four is yours.'

'Over my office?'

'Basically.'

'What kind of livestock are we talking about?'

Marisol pulled a walkie off of her waist and spoke into it, 'Jamie or Jan?'

A voice on the radio replied, 'this is Jan, go ahead.'

'Need your sister over at four when she can.'

'Is it something I can do? I'm offline right now.'

'We need to see her lists.'

'Which list?'

'Livestock.'

'Be right over.'

A tall thin blonde in lounge pants and a hoodie came out of House Five. She not-exactly-walked-but-didn't-jog over to us and handed Marisol a ledger with a clipboard mounted on the front. There was a tattered legal pad on the clipboard.

The blonde turned to me, 'Hi, I'm Janice. My sister Jamie and I are our Intelligence unit.'

'Intelligence?'

'Yeah, we fly drones up and around and shoot video, then we go over the video and take notes. You'd be shocked at how much goes on in a 10 mile radius of us.'

Dahlia interjected, 'and they fly them a few thousand feet up and look at most of the state.'

'Yes, but most of that is really tiny. I have an idea on how to extend range but that's actually a much larger project than you'd think.'

'Does your sister have a list of pharmacies, especially rural ones?'

'Yeah, why?'

Marisol smiled and told her, 'Marin is going to run the clinic?'

'YES! We got a doctor?'

'Better, a veterinarian.'

'Well with all of the pussy around here, someone needs to care for it,' Janice replied and I reflexively glanced down and just now noticed the enormous bulge in her pants.

--

I settled into my new role and started a daily routine of reading, fucking, treating minor issues, fucking, learning how to do pregnancy checkups, fucking and then more reading and fucking.