The Broken World Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was horny all the time. It was unbelievable. I had a moderately good libido when I was a man, but I was ridiculous now. If I wasn't over in One hitting on Lena and Dahlia, being a female sex pest, I was getting fingered or plowed in my ass by my patients.

The day before they left, Dahlia and Lena came to visit me in my room after I'd ended regular visiting hours. I'd settled in, as it was, and was buried under my pile of blankets when they knocked.

I was sure that it was someone with an emergency and I would have to go down to the freezing garage and do sutures, but after I told them to come in, the pair entered wearing long coats, grinning.

'We're leaving tomorrow and we wanted to see you one more time before we left.'

'But you saw me this morning.'

Dahlia laughed and opened her coat, revealing glossy pink PVC lingerie and an enormous strap-on that jutted out from her midsection.

'We wanted to give you something special.'

I smiled and started peeling back my blankets as Lena dropped her coat. She was wearing a tight corset, garter, stockings and heels. She didn't walk confidently in heels, but her general air of cocky confidence more than made up for it. She swaggered forward with a smirk, her cock already hardening.

'Who gets your ass and who gets your mouth?' She asked me, hefting her girth towards me.

'Mmmm, sucking on a strapon isn't fun, but I have a better idea,' I leaned forward onto my hands and knees and took the tip of Lena's cock between my lips. I sucked gently and teased her tip with my tongue. I looked up into her eyes as my hands found her hips, gripping them gently.

I smiled around her glans and then with a laugh, I pulled her and flipped her onto her back on the bed.

Lena laughed, 'someone's even friskier than usual.' I crawled up her body, dragging my tits up her thighs. I held her shaft between them and with a slutty smile I worked them up and down her length.

Dahlia stepped behind me and I felt her fingers open my ass. A finger slipped inside and I let out a lewd moan. I crawled forward and for a moment, she tried to stop me and then it dawned on her, 'oh shit, she's ready for it.'

I looked down into Lena's eyes and reached between us, lining her huge cock up with my sex. Leaning forward, I bit her lip as I bore down, parting my labia with her tip. She gasped at the sensation and a tremor of pleasure overcame me and I pushed her another couple of inches forward, my sex reluctantly parting for her girth.

'Fuck, are you sure?' Lena asked me. I replied by kissing her, our tongues teasing each other as she gave a tiny thrust upwards and I moaned into the kiss.

I worked up and down her slowly, gyrating my hips and letting her deeper with each long thrust. I felt completely full down there and it hurt just the tiniest bit.

But it also felt amazing.

'Fuck, you feel so good, Marin.'

I was in so much bliss that I couldn't talk. I just gave her an 'mmmhmm,' and kept working her deeper into me.

After a moment, it felt like she was hitting something. Lena looked up into my eyes and grabbed my arms, pulling them behind my back. I lurched forward, our tits pressed together. 'This is going to hurt for a moment,' she said to me softly, 'are you sure you want me to do this? To make you fully a woman?'

I nodded and breathed out a, 'fuck, please, yes.'

She thrust and I felt a sudden painful pinching sensation and then pure ecstasy. My pussy spasmed around her cock and I cried out as her tip gently teased my deepest parts. I ground on her, riding her up and down my pussy sopping wet, flowing freely down her length.

Dahlia's hands parted my bottom and the tip of the strapon pushed against my ass. I pressed my forehead to Lena's and smiled out a, 'ngggh fuck me, Dahlie, fuck my ass while she pounds my pussy.'

She obliged by pushing the length of her toy into my asshole in a single long stroke. I could feel both cocks inside of me now, rubbing against each other through my inner walls. I squealed and screamed with rapture as they worked inside of me; Lena's deep grinding contrasted with Dahlia's rapid long strokes. Sensation built in my belly and my squeals soon gave way to shrieks as I orgasmed around them.

Dahlia's hand found my throat from behind and she pulled me back into a kiss. She invaded my mouth with her tongue, lashing mine as the pair pushed me to a second and then third higher peak. My legs felt shaky but they were unrelenting. Dahlia gasped in my ear, 'I can't stop cumming, you sound so fucking hot and the end of this is so fucking deep in me.' I smiled at her and pushed both of us a bit more upright, forcing Lena even deeper.

Lena's eyes went wide and she gripped my hips white-knuckled. I cried out again and again and finally she held me down on her, fully impaled on her. She locked eyes with me and grunted out a manic, 'Yes!' as I felt liquid warmth bloom within me. The sensation of her cum hitting the gates to my newly-formed womb pushed me to a final colossal screaming orgasm.

I sat upright, completely full and dripping cum, lube, and my own juices. My body trembled as I came down from the beautiful pleasure they had given me. I turned my head and lazily kissed Dahlia one more time before pulling off of them and slumping, dripping, in the crook of Lena's arm.

Semen pooled at the base of her cock and I reached down and played in it with my index finger as her breathing slowed.

Dahlia shucked her harness and took up opposite from me, her head on Lena's chest. 'That was amazing,' I stated, breaching the silence.

'Yeah, it was. Clara will probably be a little jealous that we didn't drag her along but she's shacked up with Marisol tonight before we leave.'

'Oh?'

'Yeah, my beautiful lady has this idea that she is going to put a baby into Clara.'

'You two were a couple before?'

'We were neighbors and frenemies. Then we saved each other from the men in our apartment building. After that, we started saving others. I think we had been in denial about our mutual crushing. She now thinks that she was already in love, but in denial and trying to save her dead marriage to a man.'

'Oh, shit,' Dahlia said, 'I never knew that part.'

'Yeah, Jorge tried to protect her even though they hadn't been intimate in months. His own uncle was infected early and killed him.'

'Jesus,' I said.

'Yeah. But back to the subject, I'm going to put a baby in Clara before her.'

'Does Clara want that?'

Dahlia laughed, 'oh once she realized that she could get pregnant, she went full-on baby crazy. She's insatiable.'

Lena added, 'yeah, she gets it from me, Marisol and the twins on the regular. No protection, ever. She's not so subtly hinting that if those pharmacies have fertility meds, she's taking them.'

I flushed suddenly and gave Lena a squeeze, 'mmmm, I think I see the appeal of it.'

Dahlia raised her head up, 'you going crazy as well?'

I blushed even deeper and nodded.

Lena smiled and squeezed me in return, 'well we'll start really trying when we get back. You should be having periods by then.'

Dahlia leaned across and bit my lip gently, 'if she knocks you up, I'll make you a deal. I'll finally let that ugly-ass thing,' she pointed at Lena's prick, 'in me and I'll have her make me pregnant too.'

Lena beamed, 'What? Really? But you were a so-called 'Gold Star,' before.'

'Yup, but you're a gorgeous lady and I'd love to have your gorgeous babies.'

We all had a little giggle then settled in to clean up and sleep. The next day, the cow crew boarded the MotherTruck and I went back to work-as-usual.