The Broken World Pt. 02

Story Info
The 'cure' works differently for some.
6.5k words
4.51
5.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's part two of three. This is the first thing that I've written in first person and I'm not happy with how it's turned out, but I'm going to post parts one through three as-written regardless. Further installments, if I publish, will be in 3rd person again like my older stories.

The attack came two days after Lena, Clara and Dahlia had left to fetch the livestock. Nearly thirty men, armed with makeshift spears, old store-bought sledgehammers, or splitting axes.

I think I was the only one who was surprised.

I was woken up by Marisol, who was wearing a homemade armored vest and carrying another. 'Put this on, Marin, we're under attack,' she announced with eerie calm. She threw the vest onto my bed covers, 'get dressed and stay quiet. Get your doctor bag ready.'

She waited until I was out of bed, rubbing warmth into my arms, 'Also, Mika is useless in a fight, so she's your orderly if you need to haul someone back here.'

Mika was Janice's 'girlfriend' and the sort of person that before everything went to shit, I would have described as a 'sweet kid.' She wasn't actually a kid and she was pleasant to everyone and smiled all of the time, even when she thought she was alone. I had seen her jump at spiders and mice, though, even in the short time that I'd been here, so I can't imagine her handling violence well.

'Okay, you seem especially blasé about this,' I replied while standing up and pulling on my jeans.

'Jan has been tracking them for weeks. They were unable to draw any fire the last three days, even after she dropped a 2 liter bottle full of gas on them.'

'Does that mean that they're out of bullets?'

'Looks like.'

'So you're going to ambush them as they move through'

'Yeah. Really the only way.'

I went downstairs and Mika was there looking terrified. She was younger than almost everyone here, maybe nineteen. She'd been having pretty bad morning sickness, but the rule was 'don't use a pregnancy test unless absolutely necessary,' and it wasn't. Everyone was pretty sure she was knocked up, but she was looking especially green this morning.

'Okay, Mika, do you think you can help me evacuate anyone who gets hurt?'

'Y-yeah. I can.'

'Okay so this is the plan. If someone is so badly hurt that we think moving or shifting them will make it worse, then we will stabilize them, then move them back here. If they're just cut or shot or bruised, we will help them move or we will load them into the garden cart and bring them back here.'

'That sounds easy.'

'Hopefully.'

Marisol left and we sat and listened to the radio. We heard a few distant small explosions and scattered gunfire. There was very little talk on the radio, only Jamie occasionally calling out locations, until the call came.

'Marin, we have two over here at sixteen, non life-threatening and another that's in a bad way. No rush but come see what you can do,' Marisol spoke evenly over the radio, with a tinge of anger in her voice.

Mika looked as if to barf in terror. I tried to get her into 'job mode' by having her grab the garden cart and follow me. We hiked through the dark towards a section of woods past House 16. Two women from our village, Barb and Allison, were slumped against a patio fence. The far end of the fence was smoldering. On the ground was their housemate Carmen, who had a dark rag pressed to the outside of her left thigh. Next to her were two men, one bound and screaming into a rag as Marisol put pressure on his arms and stomach. Another was unbound but lying still, his left side a mangled, bloody mess. He was taking shallow breaths.

Marisol looked up at me, 'that asshole kept fighting after we'd shot him twice. Barb tossed a pair of nail bombs at his feet.'

Barb nodded solemnly, tears in her eyes. 'I had to. I'm so sorry.'

'Nothing to be done, Barb, it was him or us at that point.'

The radio chirped and Jamie's voice called out, 'All hostiles down or captured. We are clear.'

'What do I do if there's nothing to be done? He's almost bled out and even if we had any stored blood, it's too late. He's just running on residual angry.'

As if in response, the man let out an aggressive growl. Allison started, Barb just stared.

'I can't sit and watch him die. Can I please put him down?' Barb asked.

Marisol nodded. Barb staggered over and leaned in, quickly driving a knife into his head through his jaw. She let out one more quiet sob and then clapped me on the shoulder, 'sorry, it's not that I don't have faith in you, I just think about the cost of saving him versus how many of us, especially with babies on the way.'

I smiled at her and gave her a little hug. It was starting to feel more natural, the casual intimacy of women. 'You're okay. You'll always be okay.'

She laughed and kneeled down next to Mika, who had taken over pressure on Carmen's leg.

Carmen had a slash on her outer thigh where it looked like several small sharp objects (probably nails, on a bat or board) were shoved in and then dragged along. I tossed Mika a container of saline and we lifted the bandage. I jabbed Carmen with some painkillers and after a thirty count then I showed Mika how to flush the wound. We packed it and put a bandage on it, then loaded her into the garden cart.

'Take her to their house, let Allison help you get her into where she's sleeping, then bring me back the cart.'

Mika nodded at the gagged and bound wounded man, 'for him?'

'We'll see.'

Marisol and I stared at him.

'What do you do with ones you capture?'

'We don't know.'

'You've never taken captives before?'

'Nope. Up until tonight, it was kill-or-be-killed. The twins convinced me to bring capture gear, otherwise this would be an afterthought.'

'You would've just shot them?'

'God I hope that isn't true, but probably.'

'None of ours dead?'

'None. We surprised the shit out of them.'

Another of the younger women, a tall, muscular lady called Brandie, came over with two men attached to hand trucks. She was pushing one and pulling the other, her obviously altered muscle mass allowing her to manhandle them over to us. Brandie was probably the 'loudest' of all of us, boisterous and outgoing in a fun way. I hadn't let her into my panties yet, but she was pretty damned funny and lately that had been getting me damp downstairs.

'Prisoners, Marisol,' she announced and gave the group of us a cocky, crooked smile.

'Not hurt?'

'Not on the outside.'

Both men howled into their gags in rage while Brandie laughed at them.

'Where are we keeping them,' I asked?

'No idea. I guess we need some cells. You wouldn't my chance know how to weld, would you?'

'Not enough to feel safe.'

'Too bad.'

--

We settled on chains and padlocks, keeping them in separate rooms. House 10 was set aside for the task, since someone had already divided the upstairs bedrooms into smaller rooms. We labeled the three subdivided rooms with 'Cell One,' 'Cell Two,' and 'Cell Three.'

Marisol and the twins had tried to question all three men, but left ungagged, all the men would do is call them names, threaten them and scream incoherently in rage.

Stumped, we sat in the kitchen of the Clinic, House Four, and brainstormed. Janice and Marisol sat across from me, Mika and Brandie on either side of me. Mika had become attached to me since the attack and Brandie was reveling in the discovery of her ability to brawl. At the time, we hadn't known, but she had beaten those two men into submission without any aid and without any injuries other than a few scratches to herself.

Janice started, 'I don't think torture would work, even if any of us could stomach it.'

Brandie nodded, 'I wouldn't say no to an opportunity to beat the shit out of one of them again, but torture is a non-starter.'

'Will more come,' Mika asked?

Janice shook her head, 'I don't think so from this group; we don't know where they came from exactly, but we should find out if there are any left there, as well as any critical supplies they might still have.'

I chimed in, 'earlier on, they might have had the wherewithal to hoard antibiotics. Eventually, we're going to need them.'

'Good point,' Marisol said, 'I wonder if they had captives as well.'

Brandie flinched, 'yeah, they had stuff to capture us with them.'

Mika and I exchanged a glance, 'holy shit.'

'Last two raiding groups were set up to capture, but they were smarter and smaller than this group.'

Mika leaned in, 'we could 'cure' one of them. A woman, if she remembered, could tell us everything.'

'If she wasn't traumatized,' I said, 'but yes, it's a good idea regardless.'

'Are you sure?' Marisol asked me.

'She'll turn into a regular, if horny, woman, right?'

All three of the women-with-penises laughed. Marisol replied, 'as far as we know.'

'So more easily controlled or detained, and we could put her to work,' Mika pointed out.

'We're not taking slaves, are we?' Janice asked.

'I'm not sure that avoiding that is possible, anymore,' Brandie said, 'I'm not murdering people who can be repaired, but they need to pay back what they took. This might be the best way forward.'

The table sat in silence for a minute or four until I interrupted it, 'so who am I taking a donation of lady batter from?'

All three of them raised their hands. Mika blushed.

--

Mika and I made out around Brandie's dick. Occasionally, I would open my eyes and give her a heavy-lidded smile with my eyes as she licked along her length. On our knees, Brandie had a handful of each of our hair. She grunted out filthy encouragement as we worked her length, 'you two sluts look so fucking good down there sucking my cock.' I'd had no idea Brandie was so dirty, but I was enjoying how she was talking to us.

I moaned into the kiss, the dirty talk turning me on. Mika held her shaft for us, so I reached over and began teasing her pussy. As my hand went between her thighs, she spread wider for me and I let out a little gasp as I felt her hairless mound. Gently I teased along her lips, letting soft pressure part them ever-so-slightly as they got slicker and slicker with her juices.

Brandie gripped Mika's hair tightly, 'take me in your mouth, I want to feel that cute tongue on me before I give you some of what you want.' Mika opened her mouth wide and looked up into Brandie's eyes. She was rewarded with Brandie pushing her tip between Mika's lips.

I moved behind Mika and teased her ear with my lips, kissing and nibbling her lobe as I groped her. One hand tugged at her nipples while the other pressed inside of her, fingering and curling forward. Her cries got louder and I could feel her starting to lose control. She sucked at the proffered cock with abandon, her tongue swirling about the tip. Brandie let out a grunt and pushed deeper, causing Mika to sputter. My fingers found Mika's g-spot and she boiled over, suddenly. Orgasmic cries, muffled by the giant girl-dick in her mouth, leaked out. My hand was doused with her juices.

'Ngggh oh fuck, I'm going to...'

I reached up and gripped her shaft with one hand and the sample container with the other. I pointed the tip down at an angle to the opening and was immediately rewarded with her filling the cup plus a lot more. Spunk spurted all over Mika's face and breasts leaving the pair of us giggling. I smiled at her and started licking her cheek clean, trying to screw the lid on the sample jar at the same time.

The cleaning turned into a makeout session which was cut short by Mika standing up suddenly and dashing to the bathroom.

I stood up and tossed Brandie a shop towel, 'here you go.'

'Thanks. You two are cute together.'

'Yeah, I guess she's sort of adopting me. I don't mind, I might have her move her shit over into one of the open rooms. She's terrified but oddly not squeamish.'

We could hear Mika violently puking through the open bathroom door, 'I hope that wasn't me,' Brandie said.

'No, it wasn't. I have to make her do this,' I reached into a cabinet and pulled out a pregnancy test.

'Oh, shit.'

'Yeah, she's been barfing for days.' I tossed the test onto the bathmat Mika was kneeling on. 'When you're done with the top end, I need a sample from the bottom end. Mika smiled weakly, 'yeah, I guess it's time.'

--

Mika emerged from the bathroom with a big smile smeared on her face. Brandie was dressing herself and I'd thrown on panties and a lab coat.

'I'm guessing the grin means positive,' I stated.

Mika nodded rapidly then let out a happy squeal, 'I should go tell Jan she's going to be a daddy.'

'Does that mean you aren't going to be sleeping here anymore?'

'Oh no, we already talked about keeping separate places. Janice and Jamie have a, um, special relationship. I don't want to get in the middle of that.'

Brandie cocked an eyebrow, 'oh really?'

I blushed, 'I find that oddly hot. They do seem to have twin telepathy.'

Brandie laughed, 'oh god, I feel like you just made me believe that it was hot. Like mind control.' As if to emphasize that she was getting aroused, she adjusted her underwear.

Giggling, I glanced down at her bulge, 'I need a bit before round two.' I pivoted to look at Mika, 'go talk to Jan, Brandie can help me feed subject one.'

'You sure?'

'Yeah, just check in here when you're done with that and if we aren't here, we're over at Ten, force feeding this dude some jizz.'

--

Brandie threw my coat over my shoulders as we walked out, 'It's cold,' she said as if to explain her oddly gentlemanly gesture.

'You're an odd bird, Brandie.'

'Maybe. You're hot as hell and I can't stop thinking about that blowjob earlier.'

'That was straight out of porn. Mika was born a woman so I can't even imagine how much she consumed before things went to shit.'

Brandie laughed, 'yeah, Janice said she was a bit of a freak and I don't mean that in a bad way.' I nodded up at her. 'Also, I'm not sure things went to shit. I hate to say it, but for almost half of us, this is an improvement.'

'I didn't want to say that. I really don't want that to be true, but I'm terrified that you're right.'

'Why?'

'Change is scary.'

'And sexy,' she grabbed her crotch again like a 15 year old boy would. We laughed as we entered building Ten.

Barb was sitting in a folding chair, her feet on a coffee table, a novel and a shotgun in her lap. She blew her dark-brown hair out of her face and looked up at us, 'you here to check on our friends?'

'Feed one,' I raised the sample container and wiggled it at her.

'Oh shit, really? Are we sure that's a good idea?'

'Keep that shotgun handy,' Brandie said.

'What've you fed them so far?'

'So far? Nothing. Not sure they deserve to be fed,' a loud emphasis on the last bit, so they could hear. Muffled shouts came from the rooms down the hallway. 'I may have been taunting them by eating in front of them all morning.'

'Classy,' Brandie said. 'Anything to eat here?'

'Marnie lives here, mostly to clean and prep the place. I'm moving in since I guess I'm the warden for now. She eats like a bird, but I think there's some instant oatmeal from the time of the dinosaurs in the kitchen.'

I smiled, 'that will work.'

We made the oatmeal and added a couple of tablespoons of sugar to it, along with half of the cum. The oatmeal wasn't enough to mask the flavor, so I added some cinnamon. Brandie gave me a funny look, 'why are you trying to hide the taste?'

'Because he might not eat it.'

'I don't think I care if he tries not to eat it. I will slurp it into a turkey baster and spray it down his throat if he doesn't.'

'Okay that sounds super,' I said sarcastically as we walked towards the closest room.

Barb hovered behind us with the shotgun as we opened the door. Taped to the chair was one of Brandie's friends from the hand-trucks. His eyes went wild with rage as he recognized her.

'I'm going to take the gag out. If you make any sort of trouble, my friend here,' I motioned to Brandie, 'is going to beat the shit out of you again. If you think about getting violent back, my other friend,' I pointed to Barb, 'is going to use that thing in her hands on you. We won't be talking anymore after that.'

I pulled the gag free and he started up immediately, 'you FUCKING CUNTS. I'M going to..' He didn't finish his sentence, Brandie landed a very hard shot to his face which stunned him a moment. After he recovered, he glared up at me, but didn't say anything.

'Open up,' I instructed, brandishing a spoonful of oatmeal at him. He paused as if to consider it, then opened his mouth. As I brought the spoon closer, he lunged forward and tried to bite me, continuing to push forward until the chair he was taped to fell over.

Barb and Brandie laughed; I just sighed. 'Not hungry?' They lifted him upright after Brandie gave him a pretty hard kick. He glared at me again, daring me to approach. Brandie exhaled with frustration, 'this is stupid. Why are we giving him the option of saying no?'

She left the room and came back with a pair of wooden spoons, a shelf board and the duct tape. She slid the shelf between his back and the chair and then with absolutely zero kindness, taped his neck and forehead to the board. She stopped for a moment to admire her handiwork.

'Okay he isn't biting anything now, but just in case,' she leaned in and forced his mouth open with a wooden spoon, then turned it so the wide part was up-and-down, forcing his mouth to stay open. She then opened the other side of his mouth the same way. 'It's going to take forever, but this will work.'

I shrugged and gave him a huge spoonful of the spunk-infused oatmeal and Brandie pulled the spoons out and pinched his nose shut. He tried to spit it out but she just held his mouth shut until we saw his throat work. We both backed up and waited a moment.

'What the fuck did you just feed me?' He demanded.

'A heaping spoonful of shut the fuck up,' Brandie replied them shoved the spoons back in and we repeated the process. By the fourth spoonful, he was no longer swearing or struggling and by the bottom of the bowl, he was eagerly opening his mouth.

'Marisol said we need to let him sleep now,' I said.

Barb added, 'yeah, we need to sleep before the second dose or after will work. Did you bring something?'

'Oh yeah,' I said and gave him a small dose of veterinary tranquilizers. He was out in a second.

Brandie smiled and looked at me, 'and now for the fucking.'

My panties were instantly soaked.

--

Brandie didn't wait to get back to Four or even close the door to subject one's room. She pushed me to the wall, face forward and pressed up against my back,

'I've wanted this since I looked at you last night.'

I nodded, feeling her hardness in my back. I ground back against her, arching my back and shoving my ass into her. 'Please.'

'Please what, slut?'

'Please shove your cock in me. Fill my pussy, please?'

'And what if I want your big, loose ass, slut?'

My knees buckled at her words, 'please, please use whatever holes you want.'

'Please use whatever holes you want, Miss Brandie.'

'Please Miss Brandie, my holes are yours, fill me. Use me. I'm your slut to defile.'

I felt her at my ear, 'holy fuck you are a hot slut. Are you sure you want me to fuck you? Are you exclusive with Lena?'

'She's going to b-breed me after I can, but we haven't talked about exclusivity. She fucks other people too. Please Miss Brandie, I need your cock,' I begged.

She tugged my jeans down, panties and all, then nearly tore my jacket and shirt off. My bra sprung open and she tossed it aside. Her lips were at my neck and jaw, kissing me needily.

At some point she must have taken her sweats off because I could feel her boiling hot rod pressed between my cheeks as she lifted me up. Then without any prep or further foreplay, she pushed her cock into my soaking wet pussy. I shook with rapture, grinding back into her. She pistoned in and out of me, her tip going deeper with each thrust. She held me pinned to the wall, her dick filling me with length to spare. With each thrust I sped closer to madness.

12