The Broken World Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh fuck, Miss Brandie, please fuck me, please fuck me, oh fucking fuck,' I pushed back as she thrust, her tip now trying to get into my womb. I screamed with ecstasy as she hammered away, one, then two then three orgasms hitting in rapid succession. I cried with pleasure as she kept fucking me until after an uncountable number more, I felt her pull free.

'No, nonono please, please keep fucking me Miss Brandie.'

'Beg me to take your other hole down there.'

'Please Miss Brandie, please fuck my needy, slutty ass. Please, I'm desperate to feel your dick in my bowels.'

'Do you want me to cum in that big, pretty ass?'

'Please, please Miss Brandie, I can't live without your seed dripping from my bottom.'

She chuckled at my improvisation and flipped me around and down, pinning me face-down to the floor. I felt her foot on my head and her reach around my waist, lifting me up. Her cock pushed into my sphincter in a single smooth motion and I gasped as the air left my lungs. Every inch of her shaft dragged along my stretched asshole, forcing squeals of pleasure from me. I babbled, begging her to fuck me over and over again as she pushed orgasms into my ass.

After several more peaks, she whispered in my ear, 'If I'm not breeding you, then we should probably save this spooge for our subject.' I felt her lift me up, holding me to her chest, my asshole impaled upon her cock. She marched me into the den, past a grinning Barb, 'Let me know when it's my turn.'

Brandie set me down and bent me over the kitchen table, resuming fucking me. Barb stood in the doorway, biting her lip, admiring the show. After a few more long strokes, Brandie pulled free, my ass stretched so far open that I could feel a cool breeze inside of me. She grabbed my hair and slapped a tupperware container in front of me. 'Hold it, slut.'

She stroked her cock for a few more moments until it exploded into the container. She let out a loud cry of conquest as filled it. Pulling me upright by my hair, she kissed me fiercely, 'holy shit you're hot, Marin.'

I smiled back, 'Thanks, so are you. That was amazing.'

'Yeah it was,' Barb quipped. 'Are you two sleeping here? Should I feed him? Marnie is my relief, as it is. Should I get her to feed them?'

Brandie piped up, 'If you're the Warden, then I guess I'm the Sheriff.' I'll check with everyone else but I feel, for the first time in my life, like there's something I feel called to do. Other than fucking women senseless.' Barb flushed in response to that. 'So I'm going to talk to Marisol and everyone and I guess like, I'll come relieve you after I've taken a nap.'

'You've been up for almost 36 hours.'

'Yeah but the adrenaline is still flowing through me.'

'Until it isn't,' Barb said, 'Marnie will guard them while I sleep, then when she's tired, I'll come get you, Brandie.' She looked at me, 'Should I feed the other two?'

'Well the badly injured guy isn't going to be holding down food for a few days, but I'm going to check on him again after I get a little sleep. That stab wound was pretty deep and I'm pretty sure I saw you using that knife to cut food.'

'Oh hell, ewww. I need to separate work from dinner.'

Brandie let out a loud laugh, 'we need proper weapons, but that's a problem for later.'

--

We slept, with me getting up before Brandie to eat some late lunch and check on the prisoners. Stab wound had a fever so I made the call to restrain him and run an IV line with antibiotics. I added some more sedatives to the line as well. I still wasn't sure that he was going to make it, but I felt that since we captured him, we were responsible for him now.

Subject one was another story. The person that I saw when I opened the door was radically different. All of his hair was gone, save eyebrows and eyelashes, the remains of it sitting on the floor around him as if it had spontaneously fallen out. His features had softened dramatically, his face nearly feminine and he had lost at least four inches of height. When I entered, he was struggling, trying to keep the duct tape from strangling him due to the lost height.

I quickly crossed the room and cut the piece around his neck away.

'Thank,' he sputtered, then looked surprised at the sound of his own voice.

I nodded and asked him, 'Hungry?'

He looked up at me, eyes glossy, 'hungry.'

I left the room and came back with another bowl of semen-doped oatmeal. He didn't need any encouragement or coercion to eat it and finished the bowl in just a minute.

'More?' He asked.

'You want more?'

He nodded emphatically. I waited, observing him. I took out my phone and started recording him.

He let out a startled squeal and then started to breathe rapidly, hyperventilating. I watched his bosom swell and his ass enlarge. His features melted as I stared, going from a red-faced screaming mess to a baby-faced, chubby cheeked cherub of a woman. Years melted away as the lines from his skin smoothed to nothing. His chest continued to swell, as did his ass, eventually straining at his clothing.

I quickly cut his shirt, underwear and ruined jeans away and pulled them free. Underneath was a baby-fat woman who looked no older than twenty. She stared up at me, eyes glassy.

'Are you hurt?' I asked.

'Hurt?' she replied, her voice distant, confused.

'Yeah, are you injured?'

She stared at me blankly for over a minute before finally replying, 'No.'

'How do you feel?'

'Feel?'

I sighed. She looked up at me when the sound came out, a deeply confused look on her face.

She didn't struggle or even shift all that much. She simply sat and vacantly stared straight forward.

'Do you remember your name?'

She didn't acknowledge the question, so I tapped on her arm and asked it again. She turned to me and shook her head, tearing up again.

I yelled for Marnie to come in and after a long silence she padded in, smelling of lysol. She stared at the woman and then at me, 'oh holy shit, you changed him.'

'Yeah but it's not the same. I need you to keep a weapon trained on her while I cut her free.'

'Oh, let me get one,' She replied, which pissed me off for some reason. She came back holding a pistol. She chambered a round and checked the safety. 'Okay, go.'

I cut the duct tape free from her, starting with her calves and working my way up. She stared forward the entire time, not even moving until it was all gone, and then only to relax a little bit in her chair.

We watched her for ten minutes and she literally dild nothing but sit there, staring straight forward. Marnie broke the silence, 'I bet the virus broke her brain. Whatever made them crazy was the only autonomy left in their brains. When she was cured, it probably wiped it out.'

'That's a solid hypothesis,' I said, looking at Marnie, 'what did you do, before?'

'I taught middle school physics.'

'Are you changed?'

'Oh yeah. I was Martin,' she replied, putting emphasis on the word was. 'I feel like a distilled version of myself now. It's weird.'

'Me too. Like our immunity got rid of personality garbage.'

'That's a nice way of putting it. I'm glad Lena found you. I was feeling lonely as a hard science person. The twins are sharp, but not conversationalists.'

'The twins are weird.'

'Yeah, that they are. We should try to give her instructions.'

I nodded and moved in front of her. 'Do you want to give yourself a name?'

She looked deeply confused, 'Name?'

I realized then that this was much worse than we had suspected. She might not even be self-aware anymore, human in shape only.

'Stand up,' I told her and she did so, quickly moving to her feet in front of the chair. I walked around her, She had at least 40 inch hips and bust with maybe a 25 in waist. She was plush and soft, with absolutely zero muscle definition.

I looked at Marnie, 'Ideas?'

'Una.'

I was confused for a moment then I realized what she meant. I looked at the woman and said, 'your name is Una.'

She intoned, 'Una.'

'What is your name?'

'Una?' She replied as a question.

I looked at Marnie, who was smirking, trying not to laugh.

'Is it funny? I don't want to be mean.'

'24 hours ago, she was a hairy, muscular, howling rapist and murderer. Now she's a cute and chubby bald girl who can't grasp the idea of names fully. There is some weird humor in this.'

I chuckled, 'you're probably right.' I turned back to Una, 'Una, follow me.' I walked out of her cell and into the hallway, headed to the kitchen. Una followed, staring forward with very little curiosity about her surroundings. We reached the kitchen and she stood behind me, staring.

'Are you hungry?'

'More,' was her reply.

'More what, Una?'

'More food.'

'Can you make oatmeal?' I asked her. She stared forward and didn't reply. I asked her a few more times and got nothing back. After a minute or two of silence, Marnie grabbed the oatmeal container and held it up to her, 'Una, this is oatmeal. You make it by adding it to hot water. Make sure you measure the right amount of water and oatmeal. Two scoops of water for every scoop of oatmeal. Do you understand me?'

Una nodded. We stood over her as she prepared her oatmeal. She seemed to innately remember math but had no executive function. She could follow complex instructions, but had no free will. The combination of disease and treatment had robbed her of it. The implications were dark; any afflicted men that we cured, we basically had to take care of for their entire life.

She was most of the way through her bowl when Brandie came in, showered and in clean clothes. As soon as Una saw her, she sniffed the air and looked at Brandie.

'More?'

'You still have some yummy oatmeal left,' Marnie told her.

She pointed at Brandie, 'More?'

Realization came over us. I opened the refrigerator and placed the opened container of cum in front of her.

She scarfed it down, scooping it hungrily into her mouth, cold seed slowly dripping down her chin.

Brandie stifled a giggle and looked at the bald woman, 'she's kinda cute in a weird way.'

'Yeah, but basically she will need constant low-end supervision.'

'So we get someone to be a cured wrangler,' Brandie added then looked at Una, 'More? Do you want more?' She started to unzip her jeans. Una nodded eagerly.

Brandie put her tongue in her cheek and whistled for Una, 'c'mere.' Una stood up and padded over.

'Kneel down, sweetie.' Una obeyed, dropping to her knees. Brandie gently stroked her head, 'it's so soft and smooth. This is so weirdly hot.'

Marnie looked at me and bit her lip, 'I can't even think about sex or my motor starts. You?'

I blushed, 'I'm horny all of the time. It's maddening. I feel like a sex pest.' Marnie turned towards me and started kissing my neck as I watched Una take Brandie's cock between her lips. Brandie cooed instructions at her as Marnie started undressing and groping me.

'That's it, that's my cock. You love cock.' Una nodded as Brandie continued, 'take the tip just inside your mouth and lick in a circle around it.' Brandie caressed Una's head as she held the tip of her dick in the bald girl's mouth. She looked over at us and smiled, letting out a low moan.

Marnie's hand was in my panties, her fingers teasing my folds. I turned and kissed her, our tongues teasing each others'. My body trembled with need as we watched the two of them go at it.

I pulled down her jeans as she pushed mine down. We slumped to the floor, my hand at her soft sex, two fingers inside of her, the heel of my palm gently massaging her swollen clit. She had three fingers in me and we were crying out into the kiss as we got each other off.

Brandie now had her dick almost completely in Una's mouth and the cured girl was showing no signs of distress. She simply was bobbing and licking, making high-pitched needy noises into her cock as she suckled. Brandie put her hand on the kitchen counter to steady herself and cradled Una's head with the other, 'here it comes, sweetie, do you want more cum, Una?'

Una nodded and Brandie indulged her. Marnie bit my lip as we watched Una's throat gulp down Brandie's massive load. I gasped as her fingers found my g-spot and as I fingered her in return, I humped at her hand like a rutting animal. She squealed into the kiss, 'mmmm I'm cumming,' she said to me softly and I felt her juices gush around my fingers. A moment later I returned the favor and doused her hand. We sighed and gave Brandie a grin as she knelt down and cleaned up Una's chin and face.

After we straightened ourselves up, we managed to get Una to sit in a chair. She was capable of asking for semen, and that was about the extent of her motivation. Brandie played around, getting her to do various chores around the kitchen and then we started to question her.

'Do you remember before you became Una?'

'Yes, a little.'

'Do you remember being a child?'

She cocked her head to one side like a confused dog, causing Marnie and I to laugh out loud.

'Do you remember walking through the woods to attack this place?'

'It's hard. I see things, but I don't know what they are.'

'Do you remember living somewhere?'

'I remember a carnival. With a big wheel.'

'A Ferris wheel?'

'It was big, bigger than our house. There were buckets and it lifted buckets of people up and then back down.'

'Do you remember your house?'

'Yes, it was cold.'

'Why was it cold? Did you not have a fire or heating?'

'The floors were cold.'

Brandie pointed to the linoleum tiles on the kitchen floor, 'did they look like this?'

'No, it was darker but just as hard.'

'How big was your house?'

'Bigger than a regular house.'

'How much bigger?'

'Like houses could fit inside of our house. And it only had a few rooms.'

Marnie looked at me, 'were they living in a store?'

Brandie nodded, 'that's what I was thinking too.' She turned to Una, 'were there women there or just men?'

'There were,' she stammered and then she started crying, obviously remembering something awful.

--

We looked at Marisol, 'She's cured, but broken. They have a camp set up in a store, probably a grocery store with one of those parking lot traveling carnivals out front.'

Jamie and Janice looked at each other, 'We know the spot. About 20 miles west of where the MotherTruck went.'

Marisol looked at us, 'I want to radio Lena and have her check it out before coming back. What are the problems with this plan?'

Janice replied, 'It's outside of drone range.' Jamie added, 'There could still be men there.'

Brandie added back to them, 'well we definitely need a longer range drone but that means more infrastructure. I think that Lena should scout it out and if possible rescue anyone there and raid the place, but the livestock should take priority.'

Jamie gave her a dirty look, 'over any captive women?'

I patted Jamie's arm, 'It's not that they're not a priority. What if there are a score of traumatized or mutilated women there? Can we care for all of them?'

All three of them, plus Marnie looked horrified.

'You hadn't considered that?'

'I guess it was more wishful thinking,' Marisol replied, 'that they were either dead or that this wouldn't be happening, but you're right.'

'If there are only a few or no men left behind there, then they should rescue or aid women that are there,' Janice stated.

We all nodded or voiced agreement.

Janice and Jamie got up, 'Should we gather and vote on doing this?'

'Of course,' Marisol replied, 'but inform Lena that her mission is getting an extension.'

Later that afternoon, it was made official by unanimous vote (for everyone who understood, Una just smiled and stared as we talked about it).

12