The Brookhaven B.C. Redux Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," Bob said, his arm now around Shep.

Poppy laughed. "Just being a dog," she said.

"Is that your Mustang parked over there?" Bob asked, changing the subject.

"It's a rental and a mess with the milkshake flooding the front seat."

"Pretty car." He looked at her thoughtfully. "Up to you," he said, "but I live about one hundred yards from here. Let me go home and get some towels and rags and some cleaner, and I can help you get the Mustang back in shape."

"That's okay," she said quickly; then, the reality of her problem hit her. She looked at Bob.

"Okay," she said. "If I don't want to slide around in a sticky milkshake the rest of the day, I don't have much choice."

"Make yourself comfortable, then," he laughed. I'll be back as quickly as I can."

Poppy settled in behind a bush, hidden but also in the sun. She was beginning to feel warm again. Twice while she waited, she had to shift positions to keep from being seen by a jogger and an energetic walker.

Sometime later, she heard a familiar voice.

"You here?"

"Right here," she answered, standing. But it wasn't just Bob that came around the bush.

"I traded Shep for Becca," he said. "Hope you don't mind."

Becca was a pretty brunette, arms loaded with towels, rags, a bucket of soapy water, and a broad smile on her face,

"Bob told me, and here you are," she said, chuckling. "I wasn't sure whether I should believe him. Here's a clean towel."

"Thanks so much, but I think I'm sun-dried now." She did blot a few places with the towel, noticing Becca staring at her.

"How do you get the courage to do this?" Becca asked, almost jealously.

"Are you going to help clean the car?" Poppy asked.

"That's why I'm here," she said, holding up the rags.

Poppy held out her hands and took the rags. "Now, hand me your blouse."

"What?" Becca said, eyes wide.

"You've talked about it since we've been married," Bob said, laughing. "Now's your chance, babe."

"Bob, do you think I should?" Becca was looking almost hopeful.

"I can hardly wait."

With a look at Bob, the blouse was off. She hesitated, glancing down at the pink bra. It was slowly unclasped and joined the blouse.

"You going to match poppy?" Bob challenged.

"That's about as brave as I am today," Becca chuckled."

"What if I do it?" Bob was anxious to have his wife naked, probably something he'd dreamed about for a while.

No reply from Becca, so Bob bent down, and her shorts were quickly around her ankles.

"Doesn't a thong like that, um, bother you?" Poppy asked.

"You mean the string going up my butt?"

"Yeah, and the front, too."

"You get used to it," Becca replied as Bob slid them down her legs. "Is this really happening?"

Poppy looked at the naked Becca and decided that, if she was into women, Becca would be a good place to start.

"Let's clean the car," Bob said, bringing them back to reality.

Poppy decided she didn't have anything on Becca. A tiny bit more volume, perhaps, but not the perky pointedness of the brunette. She justified the first by the difference in their ages. Becca's clean-shaven mons seemed to go with the thong, too.

While the ladies cleaned, Bob stood guard by the road, waving two cars past who were anxious to stop. When the ladies were finished, Poppy took several photos, and she encouraged Becca to take an occasional swim in the lake, perhaps with Bob. She received a warm hug from Becca -- Bob passed but did take a photo for her.

With much sincere thanks, Poppy was on her way again, now naked, her shorts headed for Bob and Becca's trash. In retrospect, she wished that Becca had talked her husband into stripping so she'd have had something to look at, as well as include with her selfies.

She retraced the route to Main street, headed for the car wash. A couple of comments at traffic lights, and she pulled into the wash. Becca had told her to keep the towel, and it was draped across her lap. She raised the convertible top and paid the gawking attendant, ready for her trip through the automated device. At the end was a free vacuum service -- normally, the driver would exit the car during this service. Poppy was not planning to do that.

She sat stoically as the water sprayed, the brushes swished, and the air rushed over the Mustang. All of that ended, and the Mustang was in the sunlight once more. Three male attendants pointed her to the vacuum station. Following a waved instruction, she rolled the window down.

"Ma'am, could you please exit the car," he said, smiling at her.

"No, thank you," she replied. "If you want to vacuum, do it around me." She knew the three would like that.

Quickly there were two in the back seat and a smiling one in the front. She wondered how he could clean the car when his eyes never left her breasts. She did manage to take a selfie that included the two in the back seat. They had exited that area now and were talking to her through the window, i.e., looking at her through the window.

Suddenly she felt something on her right breast -- it was being pulled away from her body. The front seat guy had pressed his vacuum hose to her nipple. He jerked it away to that sucking/air escaping sound and a bit of pain.

Poppy squealed as the guy jumped out of the car and ran. The other two looked terrified. She started the car, backed up, and left the car wash behind. She stopped on the side street and checked her breast. Even that few seconds had produced a large red spot surrounding her nipple.

Poppy lowered the top and drove the few blocks to Williams Road, ending the challenge. She raised the top again, wrapped the towel around her, and returned to the rental agency, putting on the T-shirt with the towel now covering her from waist to knees. She went inside to complete the return, the end of the towel clutched tightly in her hand. She wondered if the rental might be free if she let the towel drop, but she thought it would probably take a couple more steps to accomplish that -- steps she wasn't ready to take.

"I better check the car," the attendant said and disappeared.

"Been a while since I've seen a terry cloth skirt," a lady said, chuckling.

Poppy looked around -- they were alone. She unwrapped the towel, revealing her butt to the lady.

"Not exactly a skirt," she said, chuckling.

"Has to be a story there when you rent a car wrapped in a towel."

Poppy was just finishing the story, the towel rewrapped when the attendant returned.

"Looks good," he said.

If only he knew, Poppy thought, returning his smile.

She headed for her car, anxious to get home and shower, to wash away the last of the milkshake, the sunscreen, and the two licks to her privates from Shep.

*****

Challenge #3 - Lisbet

Lis parked the car, a big smile on her face.

The meeting had been good, with a lot of remembering and teasing about the first group of challenges and their results. The two most memorable and obvious results were Cecily and her drastic change in clothing and appearance, along with Lis and her new attachment, Mark. Cecily had been a hit at the review meeting with the video of her amateur strip night performance. Lis had photos of her and Mark but had been a little too involved to provide video.

But now, home from the meeting with the challenge card tucked in her pocket, she decided to head inside and spend a little time with her astrophysicist housemate.

"Hey, babe, today was 'draw day, wasn't it?"

"Yep," she answered, smiling at the handsome student. Mark was just a couple of weeks from his master's degree.

"And?"

She patted her hip pocket.

"That's it? You're not going to read it?"

"Eventually."

"Lis, what's going on?"

She just chuckled.

Mark stood, looking at her with one eyelid lowered. Lis had seen that look before and was looking around herself for the best escape route.

"I think I'd like to read it."

"Mark, it's my card, and I'll read it when I'm ready."

He started toward her.

"Mark, it's my card," she said, trying to sound tough but backing away from him.

He dodged left, blocking her escape, then back right, grabbing her arm as she tried to dart past him. He dragged her onto the couch, holding her down.

"Are you going to give me the card?"

"No."

"I guess I'll have to take it then," he said with a chuckle.

He bent forward, heading for her lips. She turned her head, grunting. His weight was on her now, freeing one hand to hold her head in place. He ground his lips against hers.

Lis loved kissing Mark, and even with this being his way of tormenting her, she was returning his efforts with a passion, an occasional moan escaping her body.

Suddenly she squealed.

"Mark, stop. Don't. Oh, god, please stop." The tone of her voice had changed completely when his hand had gone between her legs, squeezing and massaging her pussy. She had stopped speaking and resumed the kiss when his hand went up the leg of her shorts. Right that second, she didn't care about anything but the intense feelings that were enveloping her body. Her squirmings to escape had changed to a different kind of squirming, moving in time with his fingers.

Lis dislodged his hand, quickly sliding the shorts down her legs. Mark completed the depantsing, and his hand and fingers continued their work of providing pleasure. Her body was responding, her hips moving up and down to Mark's ministrations. She knew it wouldn't be long -- this wasn't the first time Mark had surprised her when she'd come home.

"You gonna come, babe? Don't hold back -- let it all out. I want to hear it."

She'd never held back in her life, and Mark had heard it all every time -- and there'd been lots of times already.

Mark watched her eyes squeeze shut, her head go back, and her hips lift upward against his hand. Her mouth opened as her entire body began to spasm, the loud orgasmic moans causing Mark's erection to ache. She was beyond what he'd ever imagined, and he treasured every moment with her.

After moments of gasping breath, Lisbet opened her eyes. "Have you looked at the card yet?" She grinned.

"You're too easy," Mark replied. "I couldn't make myself take advantage of it."

"You're a noble gentleman, so, in that case, hand me the shorts."

"Since you'll be reading about being naked and doing something, wouldn't it be much more meaningful if you read naked?"

"You're so thoughtful," she said, rolling her eyes as she pulled the shirt off over her head.

"Should I join you?"

"No, and I shouldn't have to explain why."

She pulled it from the pocket and tossed the shorts aside, unfolding the five-by-eight card.

This challenge may be a little different than what you were expecting, but I love surprises, and I hope you do too. You are to organize a truth or dare session with several of your friends, both male, and female, who are willing to be a little daring -- and naked as well.

If possible, the session should be preserved on video for the enjoyment of the club. Photographs to emphasize particular parts, particularly those involving you, should be provided too. An additional suggestion would be to emphasize the "dare" portions rather than the truth, as they tend to provide better video.

Good luck and enjoy the challenge. Can't wait to see the video.

Lis looked at Mark. "Wow, that is different," she said. "Have you ever done a truth or dare thing?"

"A couple of times. You?"

"Yeah," Lis replied with a giggle.

She thought for a few seconds.

"How many people do you think I should have?"

"Probably eight total," he suggested. "You think?"

"That sounds like a good number. Lets everyone get involved without stretching it out too far."

"The club wants people to at least be topless, preferably nude, I think. Are those the limits you want to set?"

Lis smiled, a very sly smile that Mark understood, even without words.

"You do remember a time at the convenience store, don't you?"

"I'm not sure we can find lots of people who'd accept those limits."

"You're probably right. How about we leave out the last of the under-the-counter things?"

"I believe the proper word for that is 'intercourse,'" he said, nodding his head toward her.

"You sciency guys always have to use the proper word."

"If that's all you leave out, it can still get pretty daring and exciting."

"Which leads me to ask, who am I going to get?"

"What about Karla?"

"I have to have her, or she'd kill me."

"Maybe she could find two or her friends that would be willing."

"Oh, perfect," Lis answered enthusiastically. She looked at Mark.

"I'm in," he said.

"You know, the way it works, we might ... you know."

"I feel pretty secure," he said. "You?"

"Yup."

"If you want, I might be able to find three pretty intelligent guys who are also a little horny and would enjoy an evening with some ladies."

"Do it," she said. "I can't wait to dig up the questions and the dares.

"That isn't right, though. You shouldn't know what they are if you're a part of the game. I've got a friend, married now, so he won't be a part of the game, but he'd be perfect for supplying the questions and the dares."

"I hadn't thought about that. What are you going to tell him?"

"Don't worry. I'll take care of it." He grinned.

"Mark?"

*****

"So, you're in?" Lisbet said.

"You bet I'm in," Karla replied.

"Do you have a couple of friends who might like to be in too?"

"I have to limit it to two?"

Lis laughed. "Sounds good, then.

"Yeah. I'm going to ask Alice who the guys will like. She's tall, blond, blue eyes and a really nice figure. And I'm sure Brenda will be anxious to take part too. She's a bit of a contrast since she's only five-foot-two with long black hair and also a pretty good figure."

"Sounds like you've got it all scooped out."

"Is Mark going to be there?" Karla asked, an expectant sound to her voice.

"Karla," Lis laughed.

"He's your guy, but I wouldn't mind seeing him naked. And the way these games work, who knows?"

"I'm sure he'll enjoy seeing those hooters or yours bare, too."

"I may have all kinds of fantasies in the next few days."

"Karla, you're terrible."

"I know, but I can dream."

"Mark has lined up three of his friends to be there too. I've seen their photos. One is dark and from Spain, very exotic. A second is actually Swedish and looks it. The third is a big guy ... a big guy, but very soft-spoken. I'm anxious to meet them too."

Karla was quiet for a moment. "So, both of you guys are okay with the other doing this?"

"Yep."

"That's cool, and I can hardly wait."

*****

"So, what did you gather to drink?" Lisbet asked Mark.

"Wine, bourbon, and gin," he answered.

"That's it?"

"Several six-packs of beer too, plus ice."

"Hope that's good since we don't know some of the people."

"I think my three will like the beer."

"They should be getting here any minute."

"Are all the question and dare cards ready?"

"I double-checked, and they're good, and no, I didn't look at them. Oh, and thank your friend for doing it. Maybe send him a picture of Karla from later tonight."

"I should probably check with his wife first," Mark laughed. "And speaking of that."

Lis laughed. "I know; you're only here so you can see Karla's tits."

"That's a good incentive for sure, but there may be others to see as well. We'll just have to see."

There was a knock on the door. Lis opened it to see three ladies waiting.

"I brought them with me -- it was easier," Karla said, leading them inside.

Introductions were made, Mark smiling broadly at the two unfamiliar ladies.

"I'm glad you're a part of this," Karla said, moving closer to Mark.

"Kar-la," Lisbet said, a cautioning tone to her voice.

"I'm just going to play the game."

Both Helen and Alice, the newcomers, chuckled, wondering what the full story behind that last exchange entailed.

A short conversation laced with nervous laughter followed, and there was another knock at the door. Mark went this time.

"Hey, Jordie, come on in."

"Two other guys just drove up too," Jordie said.

Mark waited at the door until Lars and Boone were there.

More introductions, and soon, everyone seemed comfortable with each other.

"We have beer, wine, bourbon, and gin," Mark announced. "Everyone help yourself."

All eight of them gathered around the beverage table with lots of talk and prattle as they all made an effort to learn a little about the others. After a second round, there was much more laughing and teasing since all of them knew why they were there and sensed what might be happening soon.

Lis looked at Mark, and he nodded -- they were ready.

She stood and explained to everyone what was about to happen, asking the newcomers if Mark and Karla had explained the um, sexual nature of this truth or dare game.

Nods, nervous coughs, and shy grins confirmed they had.

"Let me suggest a couple of things," Lis began. "One, to make things simpler, let's begin by stripping to our underwear."

There were several groans.

"No fair, Lis, you know I don't wear a bra."

"Me either, Karla," Lis said, getting things started by pulling off her shirt and shorts. A little hesitation, and the others followed suit. Lis looked at Mark and smiled. He'd seen Karla's tits at last.

While two ladies were now topless and the other two barely covered, the four men in boxers were squirming to hide the tents forming in those striped and plaid pants.

"And secondly," Lis said, since we're recording this, the dares are much more interesting than the truths."

"Wait, recording?" Alice asked.

"Did Karla forget to mention that? I need documentation for my group. I guess I could --"

"--No, no," Alice interrupted, a sly smile on her face. "As long as I get copies," she said. Five other hands went up in unison.

"We're all consenting adults, right?" Lis continued. That brought a couple of nervous looks from the females. "We'll have very few limits, maybe just one," she chuckled.

"No intercourse," Mark said loudly. "We worked that out before."

Loud shrieks and guffaws from the others, Lis's face turning pink, of course.

With that settled, it looked like everyone was ready to begin.

Lis and Mark had pushed everything back in her large carpeted family room, so there was plenty of room for whatever might happen.

"Let's just sit around in a circle, boy/girl, and who's where doesn't really matter."

Everyone stood and moved around awkwardly, finally ending up sitting in a circle, Lis at the head, and to her left Jordie, then Alice, then Boone, who looked happy sitting next to Karla. To her left was an equally happy Mark, then Brenda, and finally Lars.

"Now it's spin the bottle to see who goes first." She spun one of the bottles of wine, and it stopped pointing directly at Lars.

"I'll do the dare," he said simply, happy to follow Lis's suggestion. He drew a card.

Remove the underwear of the first person of the opposite sex to your left with your mouth.

Lars read the card aloud. Simple enough as he smiled at Lis, the first female to his left, then glanced at Mark, who was nodding his head.

Lis stood to make it easier for Lars, who was now on his knees, shuffling around behind her. He pressed his face against her back, his teeth taking hold of the waistband of her tiny panties. He lowered his head, and the panties followed him, except for the hips -- the waistband was still clinging to her hips. He realized he needed a better plan.

Lars went to one side and then the other, his teeth engaged with that waistband, and was able to lower it several inches on each side away from her hip bones. He nearly smiled as another plan entered his mind. He moved around in front of her, noting that the waistband now sitting low on her hips was ready to move lower still. He pressed his face against her flat but solid belly, once more grabbing the elastic in his teeth. He pulled it outward, then leaned his head forward.