The Brookhaven B.C. Redux Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Applause and cheers from the others broke out, and Lis realized she need not have any worries about the others and their willingness to do whatever. They were into the game.

She did shiver a little, however, as Lars, who she'd only met a few minutes ago, was gazing down the front of her panties, seeing whatever there was to be seen. He didn't wait long, though, before tugging again, and this time the panties were moving. She gasped slightly as his nose trailed through her neatly trimmed auburn muff, barely touching her cleft as he pulled the panties down until they were around her ankles. She was sure he'd also had a sample of the aroma of her womanhood.

Somehow it seemed appropriate that she was the first one naked.

Lars wasn't through, though.

"Truth or dare?" he said to her.

Since she'd been the one to suggest that dares were more appropriate in this game, she had little choice.

"Dare," she said and drew the next card from the pile and read it silently.

You are to perform a three-minute dance on a table or bench, the dance being as sexual and suggestive as you can make it.

As she was reading it aloud, the thought that she was naked and could add a little to the dance was already affecting her breathing. She gestured to Mark, who helped her move a table to the center of the room. Mark went to another table and returned with a stopwatch left over from Lis's running days. Boone and Jordie gleefully helped her climb onto the table.

"Mark," get my heels," she said over the others' heads.

Mark was back in seconds with a pair of red heels, very high heels. Lis stepped into the shoes, and when they were on, the already tall olive-skinned beauty was now very tall, the table height only serving to enhance that impression.

As her body began to undulate, Mark started the watch. Her hips thrust forward, the expression on her face one of pure lust and passion. She spun, grasping her small breasts and pulling hard on the nipples. Her hand went between her legs, two hard rubs producing a loud moan. She hesitated only a second before spreading herself and turning slowly so all could see it. More twists, her body surging one way and then another. She paused, eying her watchers, then slowly lifted her right leg, her hand grasping the heel of the shoe. She lifted her hand and the shoe upward, her leg following until she was balanced on one red shoe, the other one above her head. She was able to turn a half-circle before she had to lower her leg, giving all quite a view of her now glistening womanhood.

"That's three minutes," Mark said quietly to the combined exhale of the entire group.

"Lis, my god, I didn't know you could do that.," Karla said, a knowing smile on her face.

"I used to be able to, and I hoped I still could." She kicked the red heels off. "Okay, Jordie, truth or dare?"

"Will I have to dance," he asked, laughing. "Dare, I guess." He drew the next card and read it aloud.

"You are to enjoy seven minutes in heaven with the first person of the opposite sex to your left." He smiled at Alice, the tall and blue-eyed blond he'd been eyeing since they'd sat down in the circle. He'd bumped her leg a couple of times with no complaints from her.

"Where is heaven?" Jordie asked, his Spanish accent very prominent.

"I'm right here," Alice chuckled as she stood. That brought a big smile from Jordie.

Lis was thinking as she hadn't been planning on a seven minutes in heaven dare.

"How about the laundry room? It's a little bigger than a closet, and there are no windows." She pointed to a door, and Alice and Jordie disappeared,

"Starting the clock," Mark called after them.

"Those two are a contrast," Karla said. "He's so dark, and she's so pale and creamy."

"True," Brenda said, "but when they come out, she'll be nicely flushed."

"No kidding?"

"No kidding, and no doubt. If he just kisses her, that'll happen, but the way she looked at him when he read the dare, there's probably more than kissing going on."

They laughed and chatted, and the guys got another beer as Mark called off the minutes. They were quiet for a short while, hoping to hear something. Finally, the seven minutes were over, and Lis went to the door, first putting her ear to it before knocking."

"Time," she said.

The door opened, and the three came back to the circle, Alice and Jordie holding hands, and sat down again, everyone's eyes on Alice.

She looked around. "What?" she asked finally.

"Well, my dear," Brenda began, "you are bright red and glistening, flushed as you always get after you know what, and when you went into heaven, you were wearing a bra."

Laughter filled the room as Alice turned an even brighter red. Jordie was just grinning.

"You can just keep it," she muttered to Lis.

"Me in your bra?" Lis said, gesturing to her chest.

More loud laughter and, if possible, Alice reddened even more.

"My dear Alice," Jordie said, chuckling, "truth or dare."

"I've had enough dare for a while. Maybe truth."

She drew a card from the pile and read it, shaking her head gently from side to side.

"I think I'm going to be bright red for the rest of the day," she was finally able to say, then read from the card. "If you are not fully naked now, get that way before proceeding. You are to give a graphic description of the best orgasm you ever experienced, who was involved, the circumstances, and why it was so good."

"And not the one you just had with Jordie, either," Brenda said.

Alice buried her head in her hands, and everyone wondered if Brenda knew something or if Alice was just embarrassed again. Without standing, she was able to slip her panties off.

"Want me to put them in heaven with your bra," Brenda asked.

Alice jumped up and headed for Brenda, hearing an "Oh, shit," from her tiny black-haired friend. Before she could react, Alice had her pinned to the floor, not allowing her to move.

"Mark or someone, get her panties off," Alice directed. Mark looked shocked but grabbed the panties, pulling them off the struggling Brenda, who was sputtering and squealing. Alice managed to get her arms around Brenda and unclasped her bra. She raised up, grabbed the bra, and pulled it free.

"There, smart alec. Now you're naked too." Alice backed up to her spot between Jordie and Boone.

"How'd you do that," Boone asked. "I can be looking right at those clasps and can't get them undone."

More laughter from everyone but Brenda, who was trying to recover from Alice laying on her.

With her breath back, she said with a smirk, "Now, about your orgasm."

Reality had dawned, and Alice took a deep breath, gathering her courage.

"No, it wasn't with Jordie," she said, winking at him, which surprised everyone after her bout of blushing just minutes ago. "I guess I can do this. Maybe if I close my eyes and transport myself into the ether somewhere, I can do it." Alice did close her eyes and cleared her throat.

"His name was Arnold, and he sat beside me in one of my music classes. He was quite a flirt, and I enjoyed it." She smiled. "A big, good-looking guy who finally told me one day in class he could make me feel like I'd never felt before." Alice looked around. "You guys don't want to hear all that. Arnie had built a vibrator -- his own design, and one night, when I was drunk enough, I told him hell yes, I'd try it just to shut him up. For the next thirty minutes, I was where I'd never been before or since."

She bit her lower lip, obviously remembering, the memory very vivid.

"He knew just what to do and how long to do it, and when I'd get close, he'd back off. He knew just how to touch my, well, that special spot, and it was like my body didn't belong to me any longer. It twisted and squirmed, and the feelings were other-worldly; I felt like I was on fire. I started to beg him to let me come. He finally did. I think I jerked and wailed for two minutes, and I could feel it in every muscle of my body."

Alice paused, now breathing heavily.

"That doesn't do it ten percent justice," she finally said. She looked from face to face, and when she got to Jordie, she recognized his "I'd like to give it a try" look. She knew she could do worse, but they were playing a truth or dare game? She looked at the big muscular guy sitting next to her.

"Truth or dare?" she asked.

"I don't have any stories to match that," he said, "so it's a dare." He drew a card.

if everyone is not naked, they are to get that way immediately. Your dare is that you must endure a five-minute lapdance from the first of the opposite sex to your left.

Boone looked at Karla and smiled. He read the card aloud, and two more pairs of panties were shed, and four partial to full erections were visible. Lis already knew the club would enjoy the extra treat these videos would provide.

This would not be Karla's first-ever lap dance, but it would be the first done before an audience. And, just Boone's size would make it more interesting.

Mark went to the other room and returned with an ottoman. It went to the center of the room, and Boone sat down, watching Karla walking toward him, a sly smile on her face.

"You're to endure this," she chuckled, "with no touching."

He nodded.

"I can touch ... if I choose to," she added.

She nodded to Mark, who started the watch.

Karla began some sinuous movements, and in most of them, her breasts swung freely back and forth in front of Boone's face, occasionally touching it. When she stood on her tiptoes, another part of her was in front of his face. She spun around behind him, and the touching now was more obvious, her breasts moving back and forth across his back. The smile on his face was huge.

Back around in front of him, she put her right foot on the ottoman beside him. With her hand on his head for balance, she lifted her left foot onto the ottoman, her bare mons now right in front of Boone's face. She began to undulate her hips, and Boone moved his head to give her space. Her copulatory simulation had just gotten started when Mark reluctantly called time.

Karla stepped off the ottoman and, looking down, marveled at the erection she had created on Boone. She watched him move back to his spot on hands and knees. Looking around, she noted that Boone's wasn't the only erection visible.

"Truth or dare," he said to Karla.

"Don't be silly," she said. "Dare." She drew a card and read it aloud.

"You are to give a four-minute full-body massage to the first person of the opposite sex to your left. The massage is to be given using no hands, just body to body." Still aroused from her time with Boone, she looked to Lis for direction.

Lis was still amazed. When she'd organized this party, she'd never imagined what would happen. Mark's friend's dares were beyond what she would have created, but this group of mostly strangers were devouring them. She and Mark were the only "attached" pair, but she wondered what might happen with the others after they were finished. But, there were Karla and Mark ... waiting. She was actually anxious to see what would happen. She smiled.

"Get onto your stomach," Karla said, a mock order that had Mark scrambling. When he was in place, she lay on top of him, her large breasts squashed between them. She began to move, both side-to-side and up and down his body as well. She had decided her breasts would replace her hands, and she used them vigorously from his back to his knees.

When she was back at his head, she whispered, "Roll over." She moved to the side, and Mark rolled over as instructed, his tall-standing erection disappearing as Karla was back on top of him. She moved quickly and gave his face a ten-second massage, which, of course, allowed his erection to reappear. When she slid down his body to work on his chest, it was still there, protruding between her legs just south of her ass. Moving lower once again, she was able to solve that issue, surrounding it with her breasts.

As she was deciding what to do next, Lis called time.

"You sure," Karla said, teasing Lis.

"I need you to save a little of him for me," Lis teased back.

Mark raised his head. "Thanks," he said. "I think she was ready to suffocate me again." He looked at Brenda, who had been quiet lately. Panting, he said, "Truth or dare?"

"Sweet and demure little Brenda will do a truth," she said and drew a card from the stack.

She looked at it for a moment, then read it.

"Describe an episode of oral sex you've had with a stranger, giving all the details and how it happened." She looked around. "Never done that before," she said, "the stranger part that is, so I have nothing to describe. But there are some strangers here, and I could take care of the "truth" that way. She looked at Lars. "You're a stranger," she said, "and if everyone is watching, I won't have to explain or describe anything. Plus, there was no time specified on the card," she giggled, "so I guess the time is up to me."

She quickly lowered her head to an unprotesting Lars and began working on the head of his very stiff cock. He groaned as Brenda was not an amateur at what she was doing, Lar's body reacting intensely to what her mouth was doing.

The others were all a bit open-mouthed at the ease with which Brenda had moved from being a tiny bit quiet to swallowing Lars' cock, which she was doing with vigor at the moment. She buried her nose in his pubes easily, over and over, and Lars had given up and lay back, his body reacting to her ministrations. His hips were moving up and down in time with her bobbing head, one of her hands now holding and caressing his balls. They may have been strangers when they'd arrived, but that seemed to have been erased by what Brenda was doing.

Lars' groans were growing more frequent and louder as well, and his body began jerking as Brenda's mouth continued its work. After long moments the groans and spasms stopped, and Brenda released him, then smiled.

Amazed people watched, realizing what had just happened and staring at Brenda, whose big smile revealed none of the aftermath of what she'd just done. Lars patted the rug beside him, smiling even more as Brenda sat beside him again.

Looking at Lis, Brenda said, "If that question ever comes up on a truth card again, I'll be able to answer it, right, Lars?"

Lars raised his head. "Glad I was helpful," he said.

Lis smiled at Mark. Everyone had had a turn now, and she thought they might be ready for a second round, but maybe a slight recess would be in order since the atmosphere had been heated substantially from what she'd imagined when she began her planning.

"Still plenty of wine, beer, bourbon, and gin," she said, standing and heading for the table with the stash of alcohol. "Maybe a fifteen-minute break? And no one is allowed to leave, particularly couples," she added, laughing.

Eight naked people stood around, sipping, drinking, laughing, and talking, almost as though this were an everyday thing.

The evening continued, everyone a little more buzzed and giggly after the break. There was a one-minute passionate kiss, nipples teased with ice cubes, a female sitting on a males lap for one minute while they talked about recipes, a nipple sucked on lovingly for one minute, a hickey produced high up on an inner thigh, a description of first-time sex, thirty seconds of a female being tickled by a male, another thirty seconds of the female tickling the male, a seduction using only words, and a finger being sucked in simulation of oral sex.

When people were finally exhausted and sexually satiated without being totally fulfilled, the evening ended with Lisbet getting six requests for copies of the video. When everyone was dressed, there was a lot of exchanging of phone numbers and email addresses. It seemed that some who had come as strangers were leaving as friends.

Finally, only Lis, Mark, and Karla were left.

"Well," Lis said, grinning at Mark, "you got to see her tits."

"Markie, honey, did you want to see my titties? You should have just asked. I'd have been more than happy to oblige."

Lis just shook her head as she watched Mark's cheeks redden.

"Plus," she said, I think you got a little more than just a view of them."

The memory of Karla rubbing her body all over his was still very fresh in Mark's memory.

"Well, I guess I better get going," Karla said. "I'm sure you two have something you need to do. Plus, Boone asked if I did those lap dances on a regular basis. I told him only when I was free -- I'm free until noon tomorrow," she added with a chuckle. "Don't do anything I won't be doing," she said as she went out the door.

Mark looked at Lis, a little hungrily she thought, ready for whatever.

"I want to see you do that leg above your head thing again. I had no idea. Have you got more surprises like that for me?"

"A couple," she said, pulling off her shirt and shorts as Mark searched for the red heels.

*****

My sincere thanks to the Awesome Articulators for their suggestions and encouragement.