The Brookhaven B.C. Redux Pt. 04

Story Info
Cecily completes her challenge and the review meeting.
9.5k words
4.8
4k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,431 Followers

This is a continuation of the Brookhaven Book Club series, the first four chapters under the title, The Brookhaven Book Club, and the next four under The Brookhaven B.C. Redux. The first four were published previously, and the next four are in the process of being published. You might enjoy this segment if you haven't read the previous ones, but it would certainly enhance your understanding and appreciation if you've read the first seven.

It should be noted that this is a work of fiction and a product of my imagination. All characters are eighteen years of age or older.

Thank you for taking the time to read, and I hope you also rate the story and leave a comment. Comments help me evaluate my writing and, hopefully, improve it.

*****

Challenge #6 - Cecily

Cecily headed for home along with the others, a smile on her face. If the challenge snuggled in the pocket of her very short shorts was anything like the first, she could expect some changes in her life. The short shorts themselves were a result of that first challenge. Without amateur night at the Daughters of Jezebel Strip Club, she'd be dressed in a plain-colored mid-calf length house dress instead of the shorts and the snug orange tank top that exposed a bit of cleavage.

But that was then, and this was now. Mitch would be anxious to hear what was on the card, and she hoped he could be a part of it again. Part of it in that he'd videoed her striptease. When she was ready to leave for the meeting, she'd received a text telling her to draw one where he could get naked too. It had made her chuckle, and she wondered what kind of a challenge would have them both stripping. Naked together, she thought things could get interesting.

She came to her street, slowed drastically, and turned. She was going to recommend that their next meeting include a sleepover. Poppy's wine was too good to miss, but it did have its effects. The buzz was definitely there.

Once inside, she decided to get herself in the mood by watching the video from the strip club. She was able to send it to the flat screen -- and there was a purpose for that. Mitch had asked her if any of the men had touched her as they'd stuffed the money here and there. She had been so wound up with endorphins and hormones racing around from head to toe that she had no idea if any or all of them had touched her. Maybe after watching today, she'd know the answer.

She got the video started, finally getting to the section where she had only the tiny thong to cover the last two percent of her that wasn't bare. Watching carefully as they put the money under the tiny waistband, she realized all but one or two had touched her, a couple more purposeful than the others. When the thong was gone and they were putting the money in her garter, her leg was well-touched before she did her splits.

And, watching the thong disappear into the crowd, she thought of Mitch's heating her up during sex by suggesting what the buyer might be doing with it right at that moment. He called it his special orgasmic trick ... and it usually worked.

As she held the card in her hand after watching the video... and the touches... she wondered -- what would she have done if someone had offered a lot of money to squeeze her breast, suck a nipple, slide a finger inside her? She knew that wasn't allowed at the club, but that didn't keep her mind from fantasizing. And what would Mitch have done?

Maybe a more important question was, what did she want to happen? She thought that the only way to get an answer was to ... she could barely breathe ... try different things. It was well on the way to driving her crazy. She was afraid to discuss it with Mitch. She still had enough insecurities to be afraid he'd think she was unhappy with him. That was so far from the truth that it was beyond the pale.

She loved Mitch beyond anything she'd thought possible -- he'd loved her and rescued her from where her life had been headed. The book club had drawn her out, and the first challenge seemed to complete the process. But, her mind was telling her there was possibly more needed to complete the process -- she just wasn't sure what.

There was still the second card, getting soggy in her not sweaty hand. She laid it on the table. It seemed appropriate to wait until Mitch got home so he could be a part of the reading as well as a part of the challenge -- at least she hoped he'd be with her on the challenge.

What to do now, though. She knew what she'd like to do -- the video had triggered the feelings. These feelings were new to her since the challenge ... and the internet.

To fill the hour until Mitch showed up, Cecily took a long walk, her shorts and tank top drawing whistles and one, "Hey gorgeous lady," from males she passed. That was definitely new, and she loved it. As she approached the house, Mitch was sitting on the front steps.

"Thanks for the note," he said with a laugh.

"Sorry," she said. "I wasn't thinking."

"I figured you went for a walk. And is the reason you did that because you read the challenge?"

"No, I saved it so we could read it together. I hope you can help again or be a part of it."

"Let's go read, then," he said, jumping up and grabbing her hand.

"You read it," she said as she handed him the card.

" It's a little soggy."

"I'll explain that later."

"Here we go," he said, unfolding the card. "This challenge may be different than what you expected, and it could be a bit more risqué as well. It shouldn't turn into an orgy, but it might be fun to do some things you don't normally do when friends come for bridge."

"Risqué?" Mitch said, wiggling his eyebrows at her.

"Keep reading," she said, remembering her afternoon thoughts.

"And by the way, how much wine did you have at Gloria's?"

"Maybe half a glass too much," she giggled. "Now, keep reading." Cecily was getting anxious.

"Invite friends or strangers, single or married, the total number up to you, to a party. Through a game or simply skinny dipping, everyone should get as naked as their comfort level allows. Much of what happens next is up to you. My idea is that the activities you chose will allow everyone to return to their college days or their very early twenties. They should put aside today and think and act like they did then ... within reason, of course. You may want to have random couples team up for silly contests and silly prizes. Be creatively sexy, and good luck."

He looked at Cecily, who had a look of confusion on her face.

"So, I'm supposed to come up with those ideas?" she said. "I ... well ... I never did any of those things in college. Suppose they'd like to study and eat Raman?" She doubled over laughing.

"Just half a glass too much?"

"It's so good. No one could stop."

"Maybe we should get a couple of bottles for a Saturday night."

"I'll ask Poppy where she gets it."

"Good. Now back to the challenge ... and to you."

"Me?"

"And what you were talking about. Do you want to say more?"

Did she want to say more? It was her chance after watching the video.

"You asked me if the guys at the club touched me. I watched the video very carefully today, and almost every one of them touched me at least a little -- some more than a little."

"I know," he said, "but I wondered if you did."

"You saw it and didn't do anything?"

"It wasn't hurting anything, and you were into what you were doing."

She bit her lip.

"When I saw they'd all touched me, I had other thoughts. I know it's against club rules, but what if it wasn't? What if one of the men offered two hundred dollars to squeeze my breast or pinch my nipple. What about five-hundred dollars to finger ... well, you know."

"What if?" he asked.

That surprised her.

"Would you have?"

"I don't know. I really don't. I was pretty high."

"Maybe you'll find out at your party."

"Mitch?" A million more questions raced through her brain.

"I did it then, and you didn't. Maybe you need to catch up."

"Can I catch up at thirty?"

"You may have to do twice what all the rest of us do."

Mitch," she groaned.

"Maybe I should try some of those things you mentioned."

"You already have," she was able to mutter as he rolled the tank top down to her waist. He squeezed one and then the other before pinching a nipple.

"Ouch," she squealed, then again as he pulled on the other.

"One more thing," he suggested, and her pants were quickly off. He preferred her naked, but the tank top would stay where it was for now.

*****

Dinner was a little late, but it was good since they worked on it together. ... naked. Mitch had finally gotten the tank top off of Cecily.

"Who should we invite?" she asked, trying to picture some of their friends at a skinny dip party.

"Not we," Mitch counted. "I can suggest, but you're the inviter. Do you have ideas yet?"

"A couple. I was thinking of maybe ten people total."

"Just a suggestion, but I think the Waterman's are out by the pool, and they're going away sometime soon, I think."

Cecily jumped up and ran out the door, thinking about what she was going to say as she went.

"Hi Lowell and Tina," she said as she came through the gate.

"Hey, Cec. How's the neighborhood's newest babe?"

"Lowell, stop it," his wife said, rolling her eyes.

"Just calling it like I see it," he replied, eying Cecily's tank top and shorts.

"It's okay, Tina," Cecily said, chuckling. "I've gotten so I kind of like it."

"You'll be sorry you said that. I'm sure his comments will be getting more graphic."

Cecily laughed. "I came to ask a big favor. You guys are going on vacation soon, aren't you?"

"We leave the day after tomorrow for two weeks."

A deep breath. "Could we borrow your pool for a party while you're gone?"

"What kind of a party?" Lowell asked with a leering smile.

Cecily blushed. "A kind of adult party."

"Skinny dipping and other stuff, too?"

"So the security camera might record you naked?"

"Me and a few others," she answered, raising her chin.

"Lowell, leave her alone."

"Tina, if I didn't want to see her naked, you'd send me away and get someone new to keep you happy in bed."

"Maybe I'll do that anyway," Tina said, looking at Cecily and shaking her head.

"Seriously, you're welcome to use it. Yours is the only house that can see over the privacy fence. Sounds like you're planning to have a good time."

"Thanks so much, and I hope so. I need to plan."

Cecily bid them goodbye and headed home to begin the planning.

"After tormenting me a little, Lowell said okay. Plus, he can't wait to see me naked on the security cameras."

Mitch laughed. "I'm sure you'll accommodate him on that."

"I had a weird thought walking back to the house. Do you suppose Jess and Galina Leroy would come to the party?"

"Wow. I'd never have thought of them. Why did you?"

"At our wedding reception, she told me two or three things they had done after they were married. At the time, I was appalled, but now it sounds interesting."

"How old are they?

"I don't know, thirty-eight or nine, maybe forty. But Galina has to be a double-D. She's pretty, and she's stayed trim over the years. Jess has always gone to the gym, and his shaved head is sort of fascinating. I bet they'd love one more chance at being raunchy."

"I had no idea. And back then, you'd never have said anything about it."

Cecily chuckled.

"I work with a guy, Heath, who's always bragging about how hot his wife is and hinting about some of the wild stuff they do. I've seen her photos and, well, she looked hot in all of them. Maybe I'll have him put up or shut up if that's okay with you."

"Do it. That would make four, and we need four more."

The next day Cecily called the Leroys, and after some hesitation, they said yes. They asked if the party was open to girls in their early twenties. That was quite a bit younger than even she was, but younger ones might catch the interest of men like Jess, Heath, and even Mitch. When she'd said yes, Galina gave her two names. The first was Akayla O'reilly, an Irish lass with red hair, freckles, and a very fair complexion. The second was Akayla's friend, Edie Murtaugh, a tall and slender blond who was anxious to experiment. Galina would talk to them and assured her they'd both say yes.

She was up to eight.

Galina called back later in the day to tell Cecily the girls had agreed, and Edie said she had two guys who'd love to come to the party. Cec felt like clapping. She had the ten and could plan further.

*****

The internet was becoming very helpful. She needed games, contests, and possible consequences, and the more she read, the more excited she became. She had control of the games and consequences and could make them as erotic as she chose to ... short of ... And she was doing just that.

Mitch had given her a good budget, and she could tell he was excited. She was fairly sure he knew she had some very erotic things planned, and he wanted to see how she'd react to them, or more likely, to just see them happening to her. On her side, she wondered if she'd see him fondling Galina's double-Ds, or doing whatever with the twenty-somethings. She'd make sure there were chances for all of it.

At first, she thought they'd just go to the swimming pool and strip. But, after thinking about it, she decided it might be fun for people who were mostly strangers to watch the others expose themselves bit by bit. She needed a game to do that.

Of course, there'd be the pool and just messing around there. She was pondering how far to let things go ... sexually, that is. Could she use herself, and what she was willing to do? Before the strip club, it would have been a boring party. Right after, it would have been much more exciting. But today, where was it headed? No intercourse; that was certain. What about touching, feeling, rubbing, and a few other things. She might leave that up to consenting adults. If two or more agreed ...

She had gotten cell numbers for everyone and had sent date, time, and a couple of other items as well, and received confirmations.

Now, at last, tomorrow was the day. She was rehashing everything in her mind, writing things on little cards, and worrying when Mitch took hold of her by both shoulders and looked her in the eye.

"Two things," he began. "First, you haven't asked me to pick up any kind of adult beverages."

"I know. "I have wine and beer, and that should be enough. I don't want this party to turn into a drunken mess, you know."

"Good thinking. And number two, who's a member of the book club?"

She gave him a puzzled look. "I am."

"And who drew the card?"

"I did."

"So," he said, "don't forget this challenge is about YOU. Although it's your party, it's still about the challenge, and you're the center of that. All these people are here to help with your challenge. Just like at the Daughters of Jezebel club, you're the main event, okay." He gave her a big smile.

"Thanks for reminding me," Cecily answered as Mitch gave her butt two pats and walked away.

She was thankful for that reminder. She had slowly moved from preparing for her challenge to being a party manager. The party needed to be planned, but with the thought that it was about her and the others were there to make that happen ... and to have some fun as well, put things into perspective. She had planned what she hoped would be fun and wondered how things would go with an age range of twenty-one to about forty. Added to that was the fact that she knew Mitch, Galina, and Jess, but none of the others. This would be a very new experience for her, and she was telling her mind to forget that and just ... just, whatever.

Cecily was up early getting things ready, and both she and Mitch made several trips to the Waterman's backyard. Two tables were ready for the "get acquainted" time, i.e., quick games of strip poker. She'd told everyone to dress as casually as possible, which she hoped they'd understand meant as few clothes as possible, so the get acquainted would move along quickly. The beer was on ice, and the wine was in the small refrigerator Mitch had carried over and plugged in on the Waterman's patio. All the instruction and punishment cards were in labeled envelopes, and the games and equipment were ready as well.

Jess and Galina Leroy were the first to arrive. It had been a while since Cecily had seen them.

"How have you guys been?"

"Great," Galina said. "With Anna Lea off to college, we're kind of empty nesters now." She chuckled. "It's probably a good thing she's away, or she'd have insisted on coming with us. She's a little wild -- I guess she inherited that from me."

"Yeah, you should have seen Galina light up when she got your call," Jess said, poking his wife. "She's ready."

"Well, there are a couple of twenty-something boys here too, so you may have to train them," Cecily teased.

"Honey, this is your chance."

"Jess, we'd better take it a little slowly," she said to her shiny-headed husband.

"Here they come now," Galina said, waving toward the gate.

Cecily watched the two young ladies heading toward her, a curly-haired redhead and a tall, slender blond with a pretty face. All were introduced, and Cecily knew that the redhead with the warm and enchanting brogue would command Mitch's attention most of the day. Having Akala as a name didn't hurt either. She suspected the two young guys, who hadn't appeared yet, might have some interest there as well.

In just a few minutes, it was Mitch's turn to do the introductions. His work cohort and wife arrived. Mitch had neglected to tell her that Heath had to be a leading man of some sort, and May looked like a Victoria's Secret model. Mitch had said Heath liked to brag about his wife, and it didn't seem he'd been exaggerating. Her platinum blond hair, tied in a party-appropriate ponytail, went nicely with Heath's currently stylish two-day growth of beard.

The two young guys appeared, laughing and punching each other. They quickly settled down, ready for introductions, and Edie obliged. Colin's heritage was Irish, but it hadn't been a major part of his life. He wore glasses and looked scholarly, not like someone you'd expect at this party. Calvin was a blue-eyed wrestler and looked the part. Surprisingly, he was soft-spoken and constantly smiling.

Everyone was there, and after a few minutes of laughing and getting acquainted, more like sizing up the strangers, everyone was ready to begin, some a touch more nervous than others, including Cecily.

"Pick your drinks," Cecily began, "beer in the tubs and wine in the little fridge. Then go to the two tables, five at each, and split three and two at each. Cards are on the table, and I'm sure you know what happens in this game. And kick your shoes and socks off."

Lots of laughs and grins as the ten divided and sat. Cecily was in the spirit of the day, wearing only shorts and a tank top, her signature outfit as of late. She could tell that most of the others had on a few more items.

Cecily was at a table with May, Jess, Colin, and Calvin. She planned to have some changing of places partway through the game. She had played poker only once in her life and quickly lost the first hand. She had two choices -- the tank top came off over her head. Colin and Calvin tried to act cool but had probably never seen a pair of thirty-year-old tits before, particularly none as nice as Cecily's.

The boys each lost a shirt, as did May. Cecily lost hand number five, and the others were treated to a view of her bare mons and an inch of puffy labia. She waited a few seconds before sitting down, the C-boys holding their drool. May had some bad luck and was down to a thong. If the boys thought Cecily's tits were nice, they had to think May's were semi-spectacular, hardened nipples included.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,431 Followers