The Brookhaven B.C. Redux Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cec quickly decided not to have people change tables -- it was more fun to follow the people you'd been watching.

Jess and the two boys were down to underpants, Jess his boxers, and the boys their tighty-whities. Calvin lost his first, followed by Colin, semi-erections prominent. When May lost the next hand, she slid the thong down her legs, stepping out of them with her right foot but lifting her left foot to her waist, removing the thong from the foot. Cecily smiled as she watched the expected reaction from the youngsters. But now, only Jess had clothes, so he stood and pulled off his boxers to a very pleasant smile from May.

The five turned to the other table, where things were much the same. Mitch still had his boxers and Akayla her panties, but not for long. She'd just lost and stood almost facing Mitch and pulled the panties down, revealing a neat and very red muff. He reacted by lowering his boxers, which told everyone that he was enjoying the naked women, Galina's double-Ds right beside him.

"Okay, guys," Cecily said. "Now that we know each other a little better, let's swim for a few minutes, and then we'll play some games. And ladies, it's not fair to keep your hair dry."

Some laughs.

"If I know guys at all," Galina said, "that won't be an issue." More laughs.

Since it was a very bright and sunny day, Cecily knew that sunscreen might be in order, and there was plenty of it present. Ladies were spreading towels for what she knew would be a very sensual application of the protective liquid. She noticed that Akala had already nabbed Mitch to help her with the application.

Calvin, the wrestler, had immediately appeared at Cecily's side, helping her spread the towel. Jess had cornered the gorgeous May; Colin was helping Edie, which left Heath to help the double-D lady. Lotion was being applied liberally, with a few moans of satisfaction escaping the females.

Cecily was on her stomach, resting her head on her crossed arms so she could watch Mitch at work. The redhead had very fair skin, so the lotion needed to be applied very thoroughly and carefully. Mitch was fulfilling that responsibility vigorously and was ensuring that her butt was thoroughly covered. Of course, she was aware of Calvin's devotion to her butt as well as he even spread her cheeks to ensure her tiny rosebud was well protected.

She watched Akala roll onto her back, Mitch slathering her carefully with the creamy lotion. Just as he was beginning to work on her breasts, Calvin nudged her to roll over, and she received the lotion treatment on legs, belly, stomach, shoulders, and of course, her bare mons and her breasts, where the nipples hardened and lengthened even more with Calvin's ministrations.

Al last, it was her turn to start on him, and she completed his back, very aware of the muscles just beneath his young skin, and particularly the ones in his butt. She was able to watch Akala working on Mitch, and he rolled over just as she had Calvin do the same.

As Cecily began applying the lotion to Calvin's legs, she was aware of something that hadn't occurred to her when she'd begun with the lotion. There was his body and, right in front of her and pointed toward the sky, was his erection. It would need protection too, but she knew she couldn't linger too long doing that, or there might be other results that weren't needed at this moment. A gentle touch, just enough to ensure it was covered, and she moved on to his belly and up the rest of his body, again noting the muscles.

A quick glance, and she noticed that Akala seemed to be taking extra care with that part of Mitch she enjoyed so much. Finally, though, she moved on to the rest of his body. Cecily hadn't really paid much attention to the others, and she realized that several were standing, ready for the pool and the rest of the day. She and Calvin joined them, and everyone was ready.

Ten people jumped or slipped into the pool, jabbering and laughing before the splashing began. Soon, there were female bodies flying through the air, ladies jumping on men's heads to push them under the water, and lots of wet skin touching other wet skin. Cecily had just a glimpse of Calvin behind her before she was clear of the water, landing with a splash. Before she could clear her eyes, she was in the air again. When Calvin reached for her a third time, she jumped backward, landing on him, her breasts in his face, and he was under the water, grabbing her and struggling to get his footing. She jumped on him again, going under the water, his erection poking her as they struggled.

This time, as she fought with him, she felt his lips on hers, and quickly tongues touched before they surfaced. Cecily watched as Galina jumped on his back, her arms around his neck, and he went under the water once more. Before she could laugh, her own feet were pulled from beneath her, and Jess had her in a bear hug. They surfaced and laughed as he swam off to torment another female.

With no one bothering her at the moment, Cecily ducked under the water and swam to the side. She loved to swim underwater. Still not being molested, she was under again, swimming, until she saw an erection sticking straight out from an unknown male. Two quick strokes, and she was there but nearly out of breath. Her mouth surrounded it, and she sucked hard for two or three seconds, then had to surface, but facing away from whoever it was. Her back stayed toward him as she strode away from the mystery male.

Before long, there were games of chicken, and Cecily saw quickly that Akayla was on Mitch's shoulders -- she'd clearly taken a liking to him. She watched them, the red muff pressed tightly against the back of his neck -- she knew he wished it was just the opposite. She felt herself going into the air, Calvin's head between her legs. Others were up too, and the battles were on. The ladies were ferocious, pulling hair, pinching breasts, anything to gain an advantage. Finally, it was clear that Colin and Edie were nearly unbeatable, and everyone climbed out of the pool, ready for the games.

She called the first game the human knot. They all gathered in a circle and put their right hands in together. Each then took hold of the right hand of one of the others -- Cecily noting that Akayla was quick to grab Mitch's. Then left hands were in, and they were to grab someone else's left hand. Next, they all closed their eyes, let go of the right hand, and found another hand to grab.

It was clear then why the game was named the way it was. There was a giant mesh of hands and arms, a knot, and the goal was to clear the knot. This involved stepping over, crawling under, and rubbing against a lot of bodies. The women did well, but the men were always jabbing someone or having an erection bent one way or the other.

It seemed impossible, even though there was some undoing of the knot. Cecily finally ended that game and decided on the next one. The women drew numbers from a sack; then, the men drew to form matches for this game. It involved holding a rubber ball between the partner's legs just above the knees and working the ball up until it was under the chin of the shorter of the pair.

Cecily was matched with Heath for this game, and with the ball pressed between their legs and their faces just a foot apart, she realized how freaking handsome he was. He definitely should be some kind of a male model or the lead in a Hallmark movie. Of course, as they began working to raise the ball toward her chin, his cock was poking and bumping her repeatedly. They soon found it was easier to maneuver if they held onto each other.

Heath whispered something in her ear, and she decided to try it. She gripped the ball between her legs, and Heath squatted, his very nice erection going between her legs and under the ball. He began to lift the ball with the erection, Cecily having to keep her legs just tight enough that it was sliding up her smooth skin. When it bumped her labia, they needed a different plan.

Heath seemed to have things under control as he turned slightly sideways, his cock moving from between her legs but still under the ball. When he was standing straight, he told her to slowly squat while he rolled the ball up her body. Getting the ball between her breasts was a pleasant challenge, his cock rubbing both of them repeatedly until, at last, it covered the short distance of her upper chest and was tucked under her chin, his erection just a couple of inches from her face.

They easily won that game.

As they were parting, Heath said, "Mitch talks about you at work, but he doesn't do you justice at all. You need to straighten him out about that." Mr. Adonis had just said ... It didn't matter; she took it as a compliment.

They stopped the game for a beer and wine break and more laughing. Cecily sat beside Mitch with her glass of wine, he with a can of beer. She should have expected it, but before she could react, the ice-cold can was pressed against her breasts.

Her loud squeal got everyone's attention. She was tempted to throw her wine in his face but hated to waste it. She took a sip as the whish sound said his beer was open.

"You've come a long way since Sisters of Jezebel," he said, smiling at her. "Calvin seemed to be enjoying your delectable ass and delicious tits."

"I noticed a redhead giving someone a good working over, too."

"You know I've always had a thing for redheads, and I couldn't believe it when she kind of attached herself to me every chance she got."

"Well, I'm enjoying my part, and I think you are too. Maybe tonight we can, well, experiment a little."

"Shit, Cec, I'll experiment with you any second of any day." He got a nice kiss for that comment.

"Who were you with for the ball game?"

"Galina," he answered with a smile. "We hardly moved the ball at all, but I got one hell of a tit rub trying. She may be forty, but she's still all woman. Every time my cock would poke her, she'd take hold of it and push it away. Somewhere along the line, I forgot about the intent of the game. And, speaking of that, what's the next game?"

"It's called 'body twister,' and it's strictly for me, well, among the women anyway. Crap, let me explain it. I have a sack full of colored circles about as wide as a drinking glass. They're four colors, like the twister game, and you're going to stick them all over my body, at least the front of my body. I'll lay down like the twister mat; everyone will spin and put their hand on the proper colored circle. Simple, huh?"

"Yeah, simple. So everyone will have their hands all over you, depending on where I put the circles."

"Yep."

"Where's the bag?

In minutes the circles had been placed, the game explained, and everyone was ready to spin. Of course, there were circles everywhere any normal male would want to put his hand.

The game began, and soon Cecily had hands touching her on almost all her circles. Arms were interwoven, and the touchers were being well-touched as well. She was surprised when Akala chose the circle on her mons, and Akala's fingers trailed over the edge, touching her labia rather firmly, Cecily thought. The men's hands on the circles at her breasts managed to extend enough that her nipples were trapped between their finders. Plus, with all of the moving around, the touching was a dynamic experience. She was sure Akala's fingers would be wet when they were finally removed.

After that game ended, and Mitch peeled the circles off of Cecily's body, there was a game of truth or consequences where the person had to answer a question correctly or suffer a consequence. Of course, the questions were impossible and consequences inevitable. Jess had to kiss May passionately for sixty seconds, Galina had her muff neatly trimmed by Colin, Mitch and Edie has to give a live demo of their best sexual sounds, Calvin had to talk dirty to Cecily for one minute, which he seemed to enjoy, and Edie body-painted a two-piece bathing suit on May, and she had to walk to the mailbox by the street in front of the house, and retrieve the mail.

When May returned, Heath had the Waterman's hose at the ready and took great pleasure in hosing her down to remove the paint, May getting far more water in her face and everywhere else than was needed to remove the paint. In fact, after enduring the hard streams of water, her body had a pinkish glow about it. She explained that Heath would suffer the consequences for that when he least expected it.

More wine and beer before they decided on a return to the swimming pool. When they were in the pool, Heath came toward Cecily.

"I'm ready for a repeat of earlier," he said, a big smile on his face.

That answered her question of the unknown erection she'd sampled earlier.

"It was just a spur of the moment thing," she said, her cheeks reddening.

"Well, at least I can pay back a little he said," taking a deep breath and disappearing under the water.

She felt his hands on her butt cheeks as his tongue went to work between her legs. She wasn't sure her legs would hold her upright, and it wasn't fair -- he'd had time for a big breath. It seemed to go on and on, Cecily torn between euphoria and terror it would be spotted. The tongue stopped, and the hands were gone, and when Heath appeared, he was six feet away, his back to her.

What a party! It had gone just as she'd expected until Heath had surprised her, and ... yeah. Of course, she hadn't planned what spurred Heath into action either.

Soon everyone was out of the pool and were finishing off the beer and wine. Cecily received thank yous and hugs and, "let's do this again sometime" from all of the people. Akayla spoke to her privately.

"Sorry I monopolized, Mitch, but there's just something about him. I'm sure you know that," she chuckled.

"He's always had a soft spot for redheads, and, with that little brogue of yours, I'm sure you didn't have trouble monopolizing him."

"Thanks for understanding. I think that big wrestler kind of liked you too."

"The soft-spoken, blue-eyed wrestler. I got to know him pretty well."

"You ever do anything at all like this again; you have my email and phone."

"I'll have to see," Cecily teased. "I'm not sure whether to let you around Mitch again."

Akala laughed. "I'll be older and more experienced then. I may have learned a trick or two. Plus," she added with a sultry smile, "I can see why he picked you."

That had different thoughts racing through Cecily's mind as Akala walked away to get dressed.

In fifteen more minutes, it was just the two of them.

"You have fun?" he asked.

"Sure did."

"Did anything surprise you?" He seemed curious.

Cecily took a deep breath. No sense hiding anything, she decided

"On the first swim, I was swimming underwater, and all of a sudden, right in front of me was ..."

"Go ahead," Mitch encouraged with a big smile.

"It was just spur of the moment, and I was almost out of breath. It only lasted two or three seconds, and I came up with my back to him so I wouldn't know who."

"Your hand or your mouth?" he asked, seemingly enjoying her bit of torment.

Her turn to smile.

"But, there's more," she said to Mitch's nod. "The second time in, Heath told me he was ready for a repeat, but I wasn't going to do that. So, well, he said he'd repay me then and took a deep breath and ... well, he more than repaid me."

"Felt good?"

"Of course," she said, cheeks reddening once more.

"Let's clean up here, and then I think we're ready to experiment a little."

Cecily's eyes widened.

"We have some clothesline in the basement, don't we, and some of those clothespins you squeeze to open.

"Mitch."

"Plus, I bought you a little present to celebrate completing your challenges."

"What ... what did you get?" she asked hesitantly.

"You'll see it later, but as a hint, it goes, hmmmmmmmmm," the hmmm getting louder and louder as he spoke. "Oh, and if you're not interested, I think I have Akala's number."

He got a hard smack to the shoulder for that one, but Cecily could hardly wait for the experiment to begin.

Yes, she had come a long way from the Daughters of Jezebel Strip Club.

Clothesline and clothespins, huh.

*****

The Summary and Sharing Meeting

"Hey Gloria, glad you called."

"I just thought I'd check with you about the meeting. We can have it at my place again if you'd like."

"You don't need to do that. I can have it."

"Bern will be out of town again, so I'll need something to keep me occupied."

"If you really want to, it's fine with me."

"Plus," Gloria added, "I'm going to round up a prize for the best single event in the photos and videos."

"So that will be a surprise, then?"

"I guess. Nothing big, you know, just some fun and laughs."

She'd already gotten two or three items and had ideas for a couple more. Poppy's suggesting the club get involved with a kind of exhibitionism, and the others agreeing to do it, had unleashed a side of Gloria she'd nearly forgotten -- the same for the others based on the challenges they'd written on the small card. Even Cecily, or perhaps, especially Cecily, had shown a side of herself no one had imagined existed.

Poppy chuckled. "There are still a dozen cards in that envelope."

"Oh, lord, Poppy. Are we ready for that? Another round?"

"I don't know about you, but my challenge this time was so different from the first one. But, it was lots of fun."

"Mine too, and I can't imagine what might be in the last twelve. Do you suppose we happened to draw the easy ones first, and if we decided on a third round, they might be, well, more difficult?"

"I don't know, but maybe after doing these two rounds, we have some experience, and we should write out some new challenges, making them even more challenging."

"That could be dangerous. How far are you willing to go?"

"I'm not sure. Right now, it's a theoretical question, but if we agreed to do another challenge, I might be more inclined to do whatever it said." Poppy was wondering.

"Maybe involve the men, and get really kinky." Gloria laughed. "I always have Andre to help. Bern might not be too useful in something like that."

"I think you're sounding serious about that, Gloria. Is that true?"

"I don't know. Maybe we should start by inviting the men to this meeting. I'm sure they'd enjoy seeing someone other than their own women."

"It's always about the women. I want to see the men ... and maybe more."

"Wow, listen to us now. Remember how tentative we were before the first challenges?"

"Sure do, but it was you and Lis that had men in your challenges ... and in your mouths," she added with a laugh.

"Poppy." Then Gloria smiled. "That was a first and very, very stimulating."

"Want to do it again?"

"I'm not going out and grabbing the first guy I see, but if it fits the challenge, sure. You should give it a try."

"I probably should check with Abe before I do that since I hate to keep secrets -- I'm terrible at it. He's always able to tickle it out of me." She finished that with a laugh. "And before I forget it, Lisbet's friend, Karla, sent me a letter wanting to join the book club ... and included two cards with challenges. We'll have to discuss that at the meeting.

"It is the day after tomorrow, right."

"Right. Let me pick up the wine again."

"Okay. I've ordered the catered treats again, so that should be taken care of."

"Good. See you in two days."

*****

"Since you're early, like me, you can carry a box of wine inside," Poppy said to Lis as they exited their cars.

"Think I'll ever have a house like this?" Lis said, eying Gloria's semi-mansion.

"Keep selling lots of real estate, and you'll get there."

"I think the way Gloria did it is easier," Lis said, lifting a box containing six bottles of the good wine they all loved.

"Do you mean find a sugar daddy?"