The Brookhaven Book Club - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annette drew, then Cecily, Gloria, Lisbet, and finally, Poppy. They all found a place to sit down, concentrating on the small card each held. In a few moments, possibilities were swept away by a certainty, written in ink on a piece of thin card stock. A few nervous chuckles as they glanced at each other, today cementing the fact that each of them would be at least partially naked with the possibility of being seen by others.

Annette raised her eyebrows and shrugged. Her challenge seemed simple enough. At least she hoped so. She'd read several of the stories at Literotica, and the authors always seemed to make the simple things much more complicated. She hoped that wouldn't be true for her. But she was still having trouble facing the fact that this wasn't a story--she was about to make it a reality.

The others were reading and rereading the words on the cards...and imagining. All admitted later, even Poppy, that what had seemed like an unread story at the Literotica site was suddenly very real and about to happen.

"Cec, you haven't said anything."

Cecily looked at Poppy.

"I wish I'd picked one of my own," she said with a half-hearted chuckle.

"Four weeks from today," Poppy said. "We'll meet here and share our experiences and laugh at each other. Now, let's enjoy some more wine before we begin planning our escapades.

"Not much planning in mine," Annette quipped.

"Just picking out the clothes we won't be wearing," Lis added.

More nervous laughter, more wine, and the five ladies headed home, leaving Poppy wondering if her little project would turn out as she hoped it would.

***

CHALLENGE #1 - Annette

Annette read the card one more time. She'd checked it three or four times at Poppy's house and then put it aside until today, the day before she'd actually do it.

What she was to do sounded simple. Travel to Brighton, a town about forty miles away, and go to the Bighorn hotel. She'd be braless with a covering of her choice. She was to go to the mezzanine, which overlooked the main lobby, and at one end or the other, take off the covering and hang it on the railing, walk topless to the other end, and then down the stairs to the lowest floor. Next, she'd walk the length of the lower hallway, up the stairs, and retrieve her top from the railing. It would just be a few minutes of possible exposure, far easier than she had imagined it might be.

If she were seen, by a man, of course, it would be his treat, and she would get in her car and drive home. She was rather proud of her breasts--her husband, Claus, constantly complimenting them, particularly the nipples that had benefited from her nursing the children.

Fortunately, she had planned well, and the children were spending the week with the grandparents. She cautioned herself to remember her cell phone as she would need documentation that she had done what was on the card. As she thought of Claus, she wondered if she'd be able to tell him what she'd done. She'd work through that afterward.

The following morning she was up early and saw Claus off to work, as usual. She realized that would almost certainly be the last "usual" thing about her day. She sat on the edge of her bed, mulling over several clothing possibilities, finally deciding on a white skirt/jacket combination with black thigh-highs and a pair of red heels she hadn't worn for two or three years.

Why worry about my clothes? she thought. That's not what they'll be looking at.

Annette had decided that she'd go all-out sexy. Digging through the bottom drawer of her dresser, she found a tiny thong she'd worn when she was dating Claus. She hoped it still fit, chuckling at how she'd look if it were a little too small. She had no plans to display the thong, however, so it wouldn't matter.

She showered, lotioned her body liberally, applied some minimal makeup, and began to dress. The thong, as anticipated, was a mite small, and the tiny back string disappeared completely between her rather delicious butt cheeks. She hoped it didn't become too uncomfortable. The thigh-highs were next, then the skirt and jacket. She'd wait to put on the shoes until she was ready to leave, which would be soon.

But she did stop to look at the full-length mirror on the hall closet door. She smiled, sure she didn't look her thirty-three years--at least not today. She unbuttoned the jacket and slipped it off. Her breasts glistened in the subdued light of the hallway. Annette chuckled to herself, wondering why she was so concerned about her breasts if they weren't going to be seen. She knew the answer to that.

One more time, she tried to picture what was going to happen. Her picture had everything going just as written on the card, but she knew that real life never followed the pictures and wondered what might happen to complicate things. She certainly didn't want to dwell on the negative, though.

Finally, she was ready, stepped into her heels, and headed to the car, noting the strange feel of her bare breasts against the inside of the jacket. She tossed her purse on the seat beside her as two ideas invaded her mind nearly simultaneously. She couldn't take her purse inside with her so she'd have to lock it in the car and, where was she going to put the key? She thought for a moment, then ran back inside. She emerged smiling and holding a large safety pin. She'd already decided she'd carry her phone in her hand.

The drive was long enough to be nerve-wracking as the realization of what she would soon be doing hammered its way into her brain. It had been fourteen years since she and her then-boyfriend had skinny-dipped with another couple. It had been very brief, all four stripping for a few embarrassing seconds. Today would be different--very different. And she had agreed to it.

Annette parked in the side lot of the Bighorn Hotel, carefully pinned the key inside her skirt, and tucked her purse under the front seat. A deep breath and she climbed out of the car...and immediately back in. She removed the pin, climbed back out, and locked the door, shaking her head at her absent-mindedness. Looking around, she lifted her skirt and reattached the key. One more quick check of her clothing, and she headed for the side door. She could have gone through the front door and up the main stairway to the mezzanine but had decided to sneak up the stairway she'd be using later.

At the mezzanine level, she cracked the door and peeked inside. She didn't see anyone but noted there were several tables covered with white cloths and platters and bowls of food. Some event was going to be taking place soon, and she realized she needed to hurry in order to finish her "round trip" before it began.

Annette slid quietly through the door and along the wall to the railing. The moment had arrived. She took one more deep breath, decisively unbuttoned her jacket, slipped it off, and folded it over the railing.

She glanced down at her breasts, amazed at how pale they looked in the bright light of the mezzanine.

"Honey, are you okay?"

The voice came from behind her, and she spun around, trembling at the surprise. An older lady in a black dress and white apron was standing by the tables of food ... smiling.

Annette instinctively flung her arm across her chest, her mind fumbling for something to say.

"Um, yes, I'm fine. This is a ... well, kind of a dare thing." She dropped her arm to her side, clutching tightly to her cell phone.

The lady chuckled. "Used to do that kind of thing myself, a lot of years ago, though. If y'all will pardon my saying so, you don't look quite like a college girl, either. But, you do look damn good."

"It's a ... well, a book club where everyone decided to do something daring. This is part of mine." She paused for a moment. "Maybe you could help me. I have to be able to prove I did it, so could you take my picture.

"Sure can."

Annette changed to the camera setting on her phone and handed it to the lady.

"You want to stand there by the railing? I'll step up on the chair here, so the picture will show the people in the lobby, okay?"

Annette was suddenly aware that she was topless, standing by the railing of the mezzanine, and there were people below that could see her if they looked up. She tried to smile for the camera as she listened for comments from below.

"There ya are, honey. A couple of good pictures," the lady said, climbing down from the chair and handing the camera to Annette. "Have fun now, and I sure as hell wish my hooters looked as good as yours do."

She took the camera and continued her walk along the railing, passing the broad staircase leading up from the lobby. Still, no comments or signs she had been seen. As she reached the far wall and turned toward the stairway door, she heard voices coming from the main staircase. She hurried quickly to the door, opened it and, as she was passing through, heard a man's voice.

"Hey, is that lady the way I think she is?"

As the door slammed behind her, she heard the voice of the lady with the apron.

"What do you think she is?"

Hurrying down the thankfully deserted stairwell, she wouldn't have been surprised to hear the curious male following her. But he didn't. She paused at the bottom of the stairs, collecting herself and preparing herself for what could lay ahead. There were lots of rooms along the hallway she was about to enter, and chances are there would be people there as well. She told herself to be nonchalant about the fact that she was topless, that it was something she did every day, and that it was no big deal. Glancing down at her bare breasts once again, she wasn't confident she could pull it off.

Annette opened the door a crack and peeked through. The hall was deserted. She was surprised that she was feeling disappointed rather than relieved. Did she want a man to see her topless, to ogle her bare breasts? If she was feeling disappointed, the answer must be yes. As that thought raced through her mind, she watched her nipples harden, long and particularly dark in the subdued light of the stairwell. She sighed. If a man saw her now, he'd really be seeing something.

She sighed, opened the door, and started through the hallway. Once again, she surprised herself by walking rather slowly, snapping a selfie as she walked. She could hear voices in some of the rooms plus a couple of TVs. But, no men.

,

As she passed the last room, nearly to the stairway door, it opened, and there he was. A man. Her breath caught, and she stopped in her tracks.

"Whoa, hello there," he said, a broad smile on his face. "May I ask ...?" he said, gesturing toward her with both hands.

Annette returned his smile.

"It's kind of a dare that some of us are doing." She watched his glance go back and forth between her eyes and her breasts.

"Well, I'm glad I'm here to be a part of it. What's next?"

"Two things," she replied, taking a deep breath.

"I like it when you take a deep breath," he said, smiling broadly again.

She could feel her cheeks heating but guessed that if she was going to walk around topless, she should expect comments like that one.

"First, maybe you could help me. I have to, well, document that I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing. Could I take a selfie with you?"

"Only if I can take a selfie with you," he replied.

They stood together, each taking a selfie. Annette hoped it wouldn't appear on the internet.

"You said two things."

"Oh, right. I just have to go back to the mezzanine and pick up the jacket that I left on the railing."

Now she heard a big laugh as her new friend was shaking his head.

"I'm guessing you aren't interested in putting on a big show."

"Big show?" she questioned.

I just came down from the lobby, and there are probably a hundred people, mostly men, on the mezzanine. Big party of some kind."

Annette's eyes widened. The idea of being seen by a man had made her tingle. The idea of parading somewhere she'd be seen by perhaps one hundred men was terrifying.

"Tell you what, this is my room, and my wife is probably wondering where I've gone. If you'd like to come in for a few minutes and decide what to do next, that would be fine. I'm Tom, by the way."

He extended his hand, and they shook ... hard enough that she knew her breasts were jiggling. She gave him a knowing smile.

"Annette," she said, "and I guess that's a good idea."

Tom unlocked his door and opened it.

"Honey, I'm back," he called, stepping aside so Annette could go inside.

"And what have you brought with you?" a female voice replied.

Annette saw her, sitting on the bed watching the TV.

"I'm sorry," the lady said. "That was crude and rude--I don't have any idea what's going on." She slid off the bed. "I'm Judy," she said, extending her hand.

Annette shook her hand and related the story of the dare.

"Oh my gosh," Judy said, looking at Tom. "How many times did we do stuff like that?"

Annette was amazed that all three of the people she'd met so far had done what she was doing ... and seemed to have enjoyed it. She realized she was enjoying it too and was ready to be seen again, but not by one hundred people. She tried to picture herself walking onto the mezzanine with two hundred sets of eyes watching her, and ... she couldn't quite do it.

"So," Judy said, "are you excited to be seen, or are you trying to avoid it?"

"I thought I was trying to avoid it, but," she said, looking at Tom, "posing for the selfies with you had my blood heating up a little."

"Tom, fix her a rum and Coke since she'll be here a while. Okay, Annette?"

All three sat sipping their drinks, and Annette could see that Judy was thinking. It was apparent that Tom could see it too, and he questioned her.

"What's going on in that pretty head of yours, babe?"

"Just remembering," she said, "and wondering."

"Uh oh. Can I guess what you're wondering about?"

"Probably. It's been a long time, and I miss it."

Now Annette was puzzled. Where was Judy headed?"

"How brave are you?" She asked.

"I don't know, and why are you asking?"

"How would you feel about the two of us going up to get your jacket?"

"That might be fun," Annette said, wondering what Judy had on her mind. "But what does that have to do with being brave?"

Judy chuckled. "We'll do it naked."

Annette started to reply when what Judy had said struck her.

"Naked?" she said, eyes wide.

"How many ladies are doing the dare with you?"

"Five others."

"And when you get together to compare, it'll be kind of a competition. If you do more than what was expected, you'll be one-up on the others." She was shaking her head confidently.

Annette was staring at her, the word "naked" hammering at her brain. Totally exposed. Wearing the skirt gave her some security, even with her boobs exposed. But naked, with her most private parts there for everyone to see. She looked at Judy.

"I'll be just as naked as you are," Judy assured her.

"I don't know."

"Try this then. We'll both get naked here in front of Tom, and you can decide if you want to go on. Remember, I'll be with you.

Annette laughed. "Not a big deal for you." She could feel her cheeks reddening once more. This wasn't on the card she'd selected, and she could easily have Tom or Judy go to the mezzanine, retrieve her jacket, and she could head home. But something in her sense of fairness was tugging at her as she thought of that. She'd agreed to do what was on the card, and she needed to do it, whatever it took. But naked?

Judy slowly stood, smiled at Annette, unbuttoned her blouse, and slipped it off, tossing it onto the bed. She was nicely endowed, but Annette would never have guessed just from looking at her fully dressed. Next came the shorts ... she was naked.

"I'm ready," she said. "Just waiting for you."

Annette's heart was pounding. Topless was beyond what she could have imagined just a couple of weeks ago. Now was she going to be naked? She didn't have to go that far to fulfill her challenge, but Judy was adding an additional challenge, and she had to decide whether or not to accept it. Judy stripping had turned up the pressure enormously. And there stood Tom, a look of anticipation on his face.

That look from Tom helped her decide. And it also made her body tingle once again, accompanied by the usual reaction from her nipples. She unbuttoned, then unzipped her skirt, then let it drop to the floor.

"Annette, holy shit! Where did you get that thong?" Judy was staring at Annette's butt, her eyes wide. Tom was just staring.

"No idea," Annette laughed as she pushed the thong down her legs and off.

"You're all set to give some lucky guys an exceptional treat. Actually, we're all set."

The look on Tom's face seconded what his wife had said. Annette was astonished that her blood felt like it was about to boil. She was only thirty-three, but the fact that she was a mother had somehow made her feel, well, unattractive in a sexual sort of way.

"Out in the hall, we took a selfie. How about another one with the three of us?" Tom said.

"You going to get naked too?" Judy teased.

"I could, but Annette's friends might not appreciate that." Tom chuckled. "Get your selfie stick, Judy, and we'll take some pictures."

Annette's camera went on the stick, Tom stood between the two ladies, and two pictures were taken.

"May I take one for us?" he asked.

Annette hadn't considered this. Going to the mezzanine and letting some men see her, yes, her tits and her pussy, was one thing, but when it was over, it was over. If Tom and Judy had her picture, she would be seen over and over for years to come. At least she wouldn't know when or where.

"Sure, but it doesn't seem right that you'll have a picture of me, but I won't have one of you. At least not the same, you know what I mean." Annette was surprised that she'd said that, but the way she was feeling, it just popped out.

"Really?" Tom responded, a look of surprise on his face.

Annette shrugged. "Sure."

Tom eyed his wife, who simply smiled in return.

In twenty seconds, Tom was naked.

Judy stepped toward him with a chuckle, and Tom retreated, guessing what was going to happen. She was blocking Annette's view, but it was easy to know what was happening.

Backed against the wall, Tom pleaded with his wife as he struggled with her.

"Judy, stop it. She doesn't want a picture like that. Stop."

"She might as well have a picture that will be fun to look at."

As the pair tussled and laughed, Annette had an occasional view of Judy's hand holding onto Tom's cock, which she noted seemed to be growing. She also noticed that the tingling feeling was now centered between her legs.

Judy turned her head. "Your camera ready?"

Annette was still clutching her phone, and the camera app was instantly ready. Judy stepped from in front of Tom and released his erection, now standing straight out from his body. She put her arm around his waist, and Annette quickly took a photo of the naked couple.

"Get in here beside us, and quick," Judy said, "before our boy wilts away." She grabbed hold of Tom's cock again, not realizing that Annette was snapping a picture.

With the stick, she was able to get a picture of Tom standing between Judy and her. The idea of a picture of her holding Tom's erection raced through her mind, but she discarded it quickly as Tom and Judy had been very kind and helpful, and she didn't want to do anything to spoil that. Plus, a naked Judy had volunteered to help her.

"I can't believe you did that," Tom grumbled as he quickly dressed. "Annette will probably post it all over the internet," he said, laughing.

"If I do, I'll be right there with you." Just saying that sent a shiver down her spine.

"She has a picture to remember now," Judy said, "and I suspect you're about ready to head to the mezzanine."