The Brookhaven Book Club - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annette bit her lower lip, more than ready, and hoping there were at least twenty men there to ogle her naked body. She and Judy were similar, yet different enough to make them a fascinating pair. Nearly identical in height and breast size, Judy was blond and shaved, while Annette was raven-haired and neatly trimmed.

They stepped into the deserted hallway, through the stairway door, and up to the mezzanine.

"What are you hoping for?" Judy asked.

Annette closed her eyes, her answer surprising but truthful.

"Lots of men."

"Good. Me too."

Judy opened the door, and they stepped inside.

Fourteen sets of eyes turned in their direction, and several mouths dropped open.

"Is this part of the program?" one of the men said, laughing.

Ten men moved toward the two naked ladies while three women hesitated.

Annette was breathing hard, so Judy took the lead.

"My friend is taking part in a dare, and I'm just here to help." She smiled, her eyes moving across the group of men.

"So, you're kind of a bonus?" one asked.

"Andy, don't be a smart alec,'' one of the women called.

Judy looked at Annette. "Tell them what you need."

The ten men looking at her naked body had Annette breathing so hard she wasn't sure she could speak coherently. She'd never been like this before. No one had touched her, yet she felt more aroused than she ever had, except perhaps for her honeymoon.

"I'd like a picture with all of us," she said, trying not to gasp. Just then, she saw the lady in the black dress with the white apron. "Could you take the picture?"

"Sure, hon, happy to help."

"Do you want us in the picture?" one of the women asked, a look of mild disgust on her face.

"It's up to you," Judy said when Annette didn't respond.

The three women backed away.

Annette and Judy stood side by side, and the ten men gathered around them. Annette felt hands on her bare shoulders, someone pressed against her butt. An elbow bumped her breast as the men pressed in closer. She could feel someone's breath against her ear as the pictures were taken.

"Do we get to take pictures?" one of the smiling men asked.

"No," Judy said sharply. She pulled Annette aside, and they whispered for several moments.

Facing the men and smiling now, Annette said, "if any of you would like a copy of the picture, with our faces blurred out, get together and make a list with emails. Leave the list at the desk addressed to "THAT LADY." I'll get it eventually and mail the pictures." As she was speaking, she noted no eyes were meeting hers. Two naked bodies were getting all of the attention.

Nodding to Judy, she grabbed her jacket from the railing, and the two of them were out the door and down the steps.

"How'd it go?" Tom asked.

"I think Annette was surprised at her reaction," Judy chuckled.

Pulling on her thong, Annette wasn't surprised at how wet she was. Stopping at her knees, she shuffled to their bathroom and returned in moments, thong in place.

She finished dressing, hugs and thank yous were exchanged, and Annette floated off to her car--at least she felt like she was floating. She had approached the day with a good bit of trepidation but was already thinking about how she could do something similar in the future. She wondered how Claus would feel about it when she told him, but she suspected she knew the answer since he had tried several times to get her to skinny-dip. If he tried again, he wouldn't get another refusal. Plus, he would be pleasantly surprised when he walked through the door this evening,

In the car, she made the mistake of looking at the pictures on her phone, which only served to remind her what had just happened. Breathing hard, she chuckled to herself as she viewed Tom's erection, trying to decide whether or not to share that with Claus. She knew she probably would. Her body tingling, she drove home, getting there just a few minutes before Claus arrived.

He came through the door ready to yell, "Honey, I'm home," only to confront a naked Annette wearing the most sensual expression he had ever seen on her. With her clawing at him, he was quickly naked as well, his cock buried first in her mouth and then in her pussy as she rode him to shared soul-shattering orgasms.

"Glad you're home," she said when she'd recovered enough to speak.

That was, well.... Thank God the kids are gone, but there's more than that going on. What have you done with Annette?"

"Maybe I've replaced her," Annette teased.

"Go on," Claus encouraged.

Annette carefully explained what the club had decided to do, what her challenge had been, and then detailed everything that had happened during the day. She finally retrieved her phone and shared all of the pictures with him.

"No shenanigans?" he asked when he saw the picture of Tom.

"Nope, it was my suggestion that he get naked since he had pics of me naked, and his wife decided to have some fun."

"That's something you're not used to seeing."

"Not someone else's," she giggled.

"So, all the others are doing something similar?"

"Yup."

"Will you get pictures of them since I assume you'll be sharing these with the ladies?"

"We'll have to see, Claus. In the meantime, I may be doing some planning."