The Brother In Law

Story Info
A naughty massage from my husband's brother.
1.4k words
4.03
48.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolySara
PolySara
14 Followers

Ray and I had taken a week off work and taken the kids home to Indiana. As usual, we stayed with his brother Alex and his three kids. We did all the usual activities; the zoo, the science museum, and swimming at the local pool. And of course, family game night; board games, card games, silly games, all are a staple in the Hunter household.

On the last day of our visit, I was walking down the stairs to cook dinner and I slipped, falling and hitting my back on the stairs. I called for Ray to help me up and he promptly decided that I should sit while he cooked dinner.

I sat in the recliner with a hot pad and took a Tylenol. I was flipping through the channels when Alex came home from work.

"Hey, Alex" Ray said, "Sara fell again and is in the living room. Why don't you take her a beer and check on her while I finish dinner."

"Hey klutzy" Alex said as he came into the room.

"Bite me", I replied, taking the beer. "How bad does it look?"

"Lean forward." I did, and he checked my back. "Yikes." Hop in the shower and I'll get up there to work on it as soon as we get the kids fed."

Alex once dated a masseuse, so while not an expert himself, he saved me a trip to the chiropractor. He had amazing hands and used them well on my body.

Though brothers, Alex and Ray couldn't be any more different. Adopted from different birth families, Alex was 6'4" and slender as a tree. Ray, on the other hand, was Native American, only 5'10" but built like a linebacker. I'd met Ray in the army, where we had served together. He'd been a tanker and I was an MP (military police). Ray was now a mechanical engineer and Alex was some sort of computer genius.

There had been unspoken sexual tension between Alex and I since he had come down to our house last Thanksgiving. I was having trouble with my hip, an old army injury acting up, and he'd worked on me. Boy did he work on me. By the end of the massage, my pussy was dripping. His hands, slick with lotion, ran over my back, sliding under my bra as his chest pushed against my ass. His hands sliding down my sides, down under my waistband. His fingers working my hip underneath my panties. Nothing further happened that day or that trip, but oh man, I had wicked dreams about him and often used the massage as a start when I was getting myself off.

I thought about that massage as I took a hot shower. I pinched my nipples and couldn't help but hope that Alex's hands would soon be on them. I got out of the shower and dried myself, slipping into some cute red boyshorts and a cami, and headed for Alex's room. He wasn't upstairs yet, so I laid back on the bed, sliding my hand down the front of my panties. Would this massage be the one that takes Alex and I to the next level?

Hearing Alex in the hall, I quickly removed my hand from my panties and sat up. Alex came in the room with a large exercise ball, talking, but faltered slightly when he saw me sitting there on his bed wearing so little.

"All right," he said, "uh, um, we need to uh, get the pressure off your back while I uh, work on you... your back."

"Okay," I say with a smile as I slide off the bed, my panties slightly riding up. I walk towards him as he drops the ball on the floor, stopping just in front of him, then turn around and bend over the ball, my ass facing him. Looking over my shoulder, I see a tent form in his jeans.

Alex grabbed the lotion and dropped to his knees. He placed his hands on my hips, adjusting my position slightly. Then he put the lotion on his hands and got to work. Starting about mid back, he slid his hands up under my cami and up to my neck and shoulders. Just the touch of him made me shiver. Working his way down and back up, my cami end up bunched up by my shoulders, exposing my back. He worked his hands all over my back and down my side a bit, his fingertips barely brushing the sides of my breasts. My nipples instantly became hard. His waist would briefly make contact with my ass as he worked my shoulders and neck.

Adding more lotion to his hands, Alex slid his hands down to the base of my back. Working my back, his hands slid beneath the fabric of my panties, his hands on my ass. I couldn't suppress the moan that escaped my lips. As he continued to work my back, his hands slid down my sides, grasping my hips, his fingertips sliding under my panties in the front. As I gasp, he says "Sorry. That wasn't professional."

"Fuck professional," I reply, "That feels amazing."

Alex continues to massage my back and hips, working his hands lower and lower on my ass and waist. As he slides his hands back up to my neck, he leans forward so I can feel the hardness of his cock on my ass.

"Oh my god, Alex," I breathe. He leans into me more and kisses my back, the slides his hands back down, taking my panties with him. My bare pussy exposed to him, dripping wet, he works his hands all over my ass and around the front, brushing his fingers over my pussy lips. Then back up to my shoulders and around to my breasts, grasping them and pulling me up off the ball and back against him. Kissing my neck, he slides one hand down to my pussy, the other holding me against him, his thumb sliding back and forth over my hard nipple. Massaging my pussy, he teases the clit and slides his fingers down my slit. Moaning, I lean against him. The warmth of his hand on my pussy sends electric pulses though me.

Pressing his erection hard against my ass, he slides his fingers inside my pussy, working them in and out as his thumb works my clit. Had he not been holding me up, I would have fallen forward in ecstasy. He continues to work his fingers in my pussy until I feel like I am going to explode.

Removing his fingers from my pussy, Alex stands me up. He takes my cami off and lays me on the bed, then removes his clothes, his huge cock bouncing against his stomach as his takes his boxers off. Alex climbs on the bed and hovers over me, kissing my lips and moving down from there. A quick lick and suck on my nipple and then he moves on, working his way down to my pussy. Gently lifting my legs, he dives into my pussy, no longer going slow. Sucking my clit, working his tongue up and down my slit, fucking me with his tongue. I grab a pillow and cover my face, not wanting the rest of the house to hear my screams. Alex eats me to an orgasm, my pussy pulsing and my body spasming.

As I recover, Alex works his way back up, gently kissing my breasts and sucking on my nipples. He then kisses me, his mouth still covered in my juices. Wrapping his arm around the top of my head, he grabs my hip with his other hand and slowly slides his huge cock in my pussy. Ray has a decent size cock and can satisfy me no problem, but damn. Alex fills me and then some. Despite being so wet, I fear he won't fit. Alex kisses me as my body gets used to his size, slowly moving his cock back and forth, never removing it entirely. As I adjust to his size, Alex picks up the pace, taking his cock nearly all the way out and then slamming it back in again. Every slam feels like his cock is going to rip though my body and come out my throat. Hard, slightly painful, yet filled with ecstasy. I can't think, I can't speak, I can't even control my breathing. I moan and gasp and Alex continues to pound my pussy. The second orgasm hits me like a truck, followed by waves of ecstasy. I nearly pass out as Alex slams into me one last time, filling me up with his release.

Alex collapses on top of me, holding me tight, as we try to catch our breath.


PolySara
PolySara
14 Followers