All Comments on 'The Brother In Law'

by PolySara

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

Next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Seems like a close family. Really sharing!

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1almost 4 years ago
Umm where is the rest of the story?

Alex has 3 children where is their mom? How many children does Sara have?

Why is Ray clueless to brother’s lust? Must be a huge house that nobody hears the sex.

Of course Alex has a monster cock. Not original much?

There was lust but no other emotions from any characters.

So PolySara you owe us the rest of the story. This was well written and erotic. I want more character development and some drama if you continue. For me I prefer Ray does not come out as a desperate voyeur cuck and Sara a hot wife.

How about a more realistic look at consequences of infidelity between Ray, Sara and Alex and extended family.

patilliepatilliealmost 4 years ago
So the biggest problem

is that there is no context for the scene described. Who are these people? Does Ray regularly share his wife? Is he aware of what iss happening upstairs? Does Sara regularly "cheat' or does she have some arrangement with Ray? How is Alex so comfortable ravishing his brothers wife upstairs while Ray and the kids are downstairs? You see how people could have these simple questions? The characters motivations are left to the reader to ascertain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nothing new....

..with this story...where was her husband? He did not hear anything? not very believable *

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

They need to continue fucking each other

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 4 years ago

Short and sweet!

The shift to present tense was a bit odd, but it's understandable in the moment.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
We never realized my husband had arrived at the door with refreshments

Untill we heard him say, " enjoy yourselfs a little longer, while the kids and I pack for our return home." " We all hope you get married as soon as you can after our divorce is final." " By the way Alex, you explain to mom and dad why the grandkids and I won't be visiting them anymore, after all you are the primary reason."

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Just silly

No context. No reason. Just nothing at all.

ctdansctdansalmost 4 years ago
no way

just not complete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
it's good, short and sweet

ignore the other comments about character development, that's bullshit if you're only doing a short story. I thought it was good for a first story, gave me a boner anyway 😉

looking forward to your next one

PolySaraPolySaraalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Answers to questions

1) Ray and I are poly (see username).

2) True event. Names and locations changed to protect everyone.

3) Alex's ex is out of the picture. Long story.

4) This was meant to be a short glimpse. I personally get tired of stories with too much background; get to the hot stuff already.

5) Alex and I hooked up again. More stories to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gave me wood

I definitely enjoyed it! Only suggestion I have is it would have been cool for the husband to acknowledge it happened with a joke and an approving wink.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Hmmm will this continue? Felt like watching the teaser for a Netflix series

49ers6949ers69about 2 months ago

Not even close to being finished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous