The Brother-in-law

Story Info
Nelly gets used by her brother-in-law.
3.2k words
3.8
87.3k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonTitor
JonTitor
53 Followers

The smell of breakfast filled Nelly's nose as she left her bedroom. Memories of family breakfast from vacations past filled her head as she went to the dining room. The smell of the food made her hungrier with each step she took. When she entered the dining room, her stomach turned when she saw Peter, her brother-in-law, chatting with her dad.

*Why did Sandra marry such a creep?*

Nelly wondered as she forced a smile.

"There's my little girl. Glad to see you woke up in time for breakfast this morning," Glen, her father, said with a smile as she entered the room.

"Morning, Nel," Peter chimed in as he looked her up and down. It instantly made her regret wearing yoga pants.

"I set my alarm today. Didn't want to miss another family breakfast, dad," Nelly said as she took a seat next to her dad. "Morning, Peter," she said, trying to keep an even tone.

Nelly hadn't seen Peter nor her sister Sandra since their wedding in July of last year. She kept catching him ogling her with an eerie look, as if he was undressing her with his eyes, that made her skin crawl. She would never understand what Sandra saw in him.

"I see you could finally grace us with your presence for breakfast," Sandra said teasingly as she walked into the dining room.

Nelly rolled her eyes and laughed with her sister as Sandra took a seat next to Peter. Their mother, Anna, joined them soon after and it seemed like old times for Nelly. For the briefest moment she had forgotten all about Peter. Then she looked over, catching him leering at her. She promptly finished her food as she readied herself to go back to her room to compose herself.

"Anywhere you want to go while we're out shopping today, Nelly?" Anna asked.

"I think I'll stay here today, I'm not feeling too well," Nelly lied because she didn't want to spend the day with Peter.

"Oh, you're not coming down with something are you?" Glen said with concern.

"I think it's just the time difference. It always leaves me a bit exhausted the first couple of days," Nelly said reassuringly. "With a little rest I'll be fine, dad."

"Then you rest here and we can all do things later," Glen replied.

Nelly quickly excused herself from the table and went to her bedroom. The memories of past trips to their vacation home flooded her mind. All the fun they had on them. She didn't want to stay home, but spending the entire day with Peter would have been too much for her.

The sounds of Nelly's family getting ready to leave would occasionally leak into her room. She continued watching TV, waiting for them to leave so she could have some time without Peter. It wasn't long till she heard the knock at her door.

"We're leaving, honey," Anna said through the door.

"Be careful, mom," Nelly replied.

She waited for the car to pull out of the driveway before going to the bathroom. All the anxiety she felt washed away as the hot water cascaded over her body. Taking her time to enjoy the bathroom without worry of anyone bothering her. The regret she had about staying there faded away completely. While she was toweling off thoughts of spending the afternoon alone on the beach filled her mind.

Nelly put on her pajama shorts and tank top then gave herself one last look in the mirror before leaving the bathroom. As she walked towards the kitchen, the sound of the TV in the living room distracted her.

*Guess they forgot to turn it off.*

She thought as she went to the living and turned off the TV.

"I was watching that," Peter said from behind her causing her to jump. Peter chuckled, "Didn't know you were so jumpy," he continued, grabbing the remote from her hand.

"I didn't know you were here," Nelly said as the feeling of embarrassment went through her. "Why didn't you go with them?" She asked, trying to hide her annoyance that he stayed behind.

"Because spending the day going through stores doesn't seem like a good time," Peter replied condescendingly as his eyes roamed over her body.

Nelly was disgusted as she noticed his eyes move over her body. She didn't bother to reply as she turned around and left for the kitchen. The more she was around him the more repulsed she was.

*I'll just stay in my fucking room since that asshole had to stay behind."

Nelly thought as the anger began to grow inside of her. Quickly she grabbed a water from the fridge before going back to her room. As she left the kitchen she saw Peter standing in the hallway waiting for her.

"What are you doing just standing there?" Nelly asked, annoyed by seeing him.

"What's your problem? You want me that much?" Peter proudly replied.

"You're obviously delusional," she quipped and rolled her eyes as she started walking towards her room.

"Stupid bitch!" Peter snapped as he grabbed her by the throat and pushed her into the dining room.

Nelly was shocked as she stumbled back into the room. Peter tightened his grip on her neck, pushing her back fast. As she choked she dropped the bottle of water in her hand. When her thighs hit the edge of the table he ripped down her tank top, exposing her breasts. He quickly slapped them and pinched a nipple, wrenching it between his fingers.

"You're a stuck up cunt and I have just what you need," Peter growled, then shoved his hand down her shorts. "Just need a hard fuck to put you in your place! That's why you're such a cunt right now. You just wanted a dick," he continued as he forced two of his fingers into her pussy.

"N..nm..no," Nelly garbled trying her best to breath.

Peter roughly fingered Nelly as she squirmed. The more she moved and fought to free herself the more her clit rubbed against his fingers, sending growing ripples of pleasure through her. She hated the way her body reacted to his touch. He forced her shorts down around her knees.

"Just a set of holes," Peter snarled as he pulled his cock out.

"Pl...p..peas..st..stop" Nelly said as she clawed at Peter's arm.

He slapped her and pried her thighs apart. The tip of his cock against her clit made her gasp with pleasure as he shoved his cock deep inside of her. Peter started thrusting hard inside of her, looking her in the eyes as she began to cry. A tempest of emotions washed over her as she felt him fuck her harder on the table.

"Fuck, you're a real slut," Peter taunted her. "Your cunt is soaking me," he said as he let her throat go, letting her breath.

The pleasure was building deep inside of Nelly as she tried her best not to cum on his cock.

"No, stop... let me go... please," she begged while she caught her breath.

To her surprise he pulled his dick out of her. Relief washed over her as she thought it was over. Peter bent down while she tried to get herself together from his assault. As she got off the table he raised up with her water bottle in hand. She started to pull up her shorts and he grabbed the back of her neck.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, cunt?" Peter snarled looking her in the eyes.

He wrenched her around and bent her over the table. Holding her face to it as she tried to get free from his grip as he teased her pussy with the cold water bottle. The sudden cold sent chills through her. He shoved it deep inside her pussy. She shrieked in pain and shock at the sudden cold.

"Are you going to be a good little bitch?" Peter snapped, pushing her face harder against the table.

"Yes," Nelly yelped.

"You promise, slut?" Peter asked as he began fucking her with the bottle.

"Yes...fuck...just get it out," Nelly quickly replied.

Peter removed the bottle from her pussy. She felt the heat of his cock teasing her clit. The sudden change sent her closer to the edge. She hated how good this felt. Hated how her body was betraying her almost as much as she hated him for doing it.

"You want this cock don't you?" Peter asked as he began fucking her harder and faster then before.

"Yes," Nelly replied, shocking herself by the answer she gave. She was about to cum, she could feel herself teetering on the edge.

"You love being fucked like a filthy slut by your sister's husband, don't you?" He growled and pulled her hair hard.

"Fuck," Nelly moaned as her hair being pulled sent her over the edge and she came. "Yes...fuck yes...," she moaned out as her pussy gripped his cock and the waves of pleasure made her a quivering mess.

Peter grabbed her throat and held her tight as his thrusts became more violent. The table creaked as her thighs were shoved hard into it. Her tits hurt being squashed against the hard table. The sudden loss of air made her clench her pussy around his cock. His growls of pleasure began to fill the room, making her more turned on.

"Whose cunt is this?" Peter snarled.

Nelly hesitated to answer. He let go of her throat and spanked her hard. The stinging mixing with the pleasure and she could feel herself about to cum again.

"Whose cunt is this?" Peter repeated louder.

"Yours... it's yours," Nelly gasped.

"Good girl," Peter said as he came deep inside of her pussy.

The warmth of his cum and the pulsing of his cock was too much for Nelly. She moaned loudly as she came again. He pulled his cock out of her and she felt a dribble of cum hit her thighs. Disgust filled her for what had happened. After several seconds of silence she pulled up her shorts, still in shock.

"Listen cunt, this stays between us," Peter said. "I wouldn't want your sister to know what a slut you really are."

"You fucking pig!" Nelly yelled with rage.

"I'm the pig?" Peter laughed as he snatched her throat. "You sure about that?" He asked and before she could answer he held up his phone and pressed play.

Nelly was forced to watch him rape her. She heard herself telling him that she was his. That she wanted him. Tears began to roll down her face and he let go of her throat. She ran off to her room, slamming the door behind her.

"Now do we have an understanding?" Peter asked through the door. Nelly didn't reply. "I would hate for your little tape to get out and ruin your family," he said condescendingly.

"Yes. I won't tell!" She yelled in reply.

Nelly heard Peter walk away as she cried. The hate she felt for herself was unbearable. The guilt of having cum on his cock and what she had said.

*How can I tell anyone now?*

Nelly kept asking herself through the afternoon as she replayed the events in her mind. When her family came back she stayed in her room as long as she could. When Sandra knocked on her door Nelly tried to ignore it.

"Nelly, I know you don't care about family time that much, but you live so far away you can at least eat a few meals with us while we vacation together," Sandra said through the door.

The words hurt Nelly. She loved them all and didn't leave them because she didn't want to see them any more. It was just a shot at a good career. She wiped the tears from her eyes and went to the bathroom to freshen up as best she could before going into the dining room.

Nelly's gut wrenched into knots as she entered the room and saw Peter and her family sitting at the table she was raped on hours earlier. The meal was a blur as she tried to keep herself together, but she could feel his cum leaking out of her, soaking into her panties. In the middle of the meal she couldn't take it anymore and rushed to the bathroom. Tears rolled down her face and she turned on the shower to wash out her sobs.

"Nelly?" Sandra said as she knocked in the bathroom door. "You okay in there?"

"No," Nelly sobbed and unlocked the door opening it for her sister. "I need to tell you something when mom and dad are asleep. I don't want them to know it. Just tell them I'm sick. I'm sorry...I...I need to be alone for a bit."

"Ooookay," Sandra said with a look of concern on her face, before walking back to the dining room.

Nelly turned off the shower and went back to her room. The night dragged on as she waited for Sandra to come to her room. She was thinking of how hard she came on Peter's cock when there was a soft knock on her door.

"Nelly, may I come in?" Sandra said softly.

"Yes, it's unlocked," Nelly said.

Sandra came in and quietly shut the door. She sat down next to Nelly on the bed.

"What is wrong, Nel?" Sandra asked.

"I... I... Peter raped me while we were alone together today," Nelly said and began to sob.

"What?!" Sandra snapped, startling Nelly. "What did you just say?"

"Peter raped me today," Nelly replied through her tears.

"Come with me," Sandra ordered as she grabbed Nelly by the wrist and pulled her out of the room.

They were walking fast down the hall towards Sandra's room. Sandra quickly opened the door and pulled Nelly inside. Peter was on the bed and looked shocked when he saw the sisters barge into the room together.

"Now tell him what you told me, Nel," Sandra commanded as she shut the door. Nelly hesitated. "Tell him!" Sandra snapped.

"You raped me, you motherfucker," Nelly growled with anger.

"Told you," Sandra said with a beaming smile. "That was an easy bet to win," she continued as she locked the door.

"Damn it! I thought she would keep quiet because of the video," Peter replied with disappointment.

"What? What do you mean?" Confusion filled Nelly as she tried to process what was happening.

"Oh, I bet him that you'd tell me when he raped you," Sandra said with a smile. "And like a good little sister you did. Too bad you've always been a bit of a cunt or I'd never talked him into it," Sandra continued.

"You mean...," the betrayal cut through Nelly like a knife.

"I wanted you to experience what I did. Peter is a good lover. He takes what he wants when he wants, like a real man should," Sandra said beaming with pride. "Now he's going to take you again," she continued.

Before Nelly could react Peter grabbed her throat from behind. She felt the heat of his breath as he bit her neck.

"I want to see her suck your cock," Sandra said with a look of lust in her eyes.

Nelly was shocked at the way her sister was acting. Suddenly Nelly felt a sharp pain in her scalp as Peter pulled her head back by her hair. She felt her knees buckle as he pushed on them from behind. Sandra yanked Nelly's top off of her as Peter stepped in front of Nelly with his cock out.

"Open, fucktoy," Peter ordered.

Nelly kept her mouth shut. Sandra grabbed Nelly by the hair and pulled it hard before slapping Nelly across the face.

"Open your mouth," Sandra snapped.

Nelly opened her mouth and Sandra quickly forced Nelly's mouth onto Peter's cock. Sandra began forcing Nelly to deepthroat Peter. Nelly gagged and choked trying not to vomit while her mouth was forced back and forth along the length of Peter's cock. The sounds of her gagging mixed with the sounds of Peter and Sandra kissing.

"I know," Sandra said with enthusiasm. "Let's watch your first time together!"

Sandra let go of Nelly's hair and began messing with the TV. Soon the video of Peter raping Nelly began to play on the TV. Peter pulled his cock from Nelly's mouth. Nelly could fill her arousal soak her panties even more than Peter's leaking cum did. When Nelly looked up she saw Sandra recording with Sandra's phone while her freehand was down her panties masturbating.

"Lose the shorts," Peter ordered Nelly.

Without hesitation Nelly took off her shorts and soaked panties. Peter grabbed the panties and shoved them in Nelly's mouth. Nelly could taste herself mixed with his cum. She winced in pain and cried against the panties in her mouth as he began spanking her. She heard him spit and felt the warmth of it against her ass. The feeling of Peter's cock pressing hard against her ass and suddenly forcing itself inside made her eyes tear up.

"Fuck, that's so hot," Sandra said, panting with pleasure.

Peter pulled Nelly's hair hard, yanking her head up and forcing her to watch her rape on the TV. He slowly began to pick up speed as he thrust deep into her ass. The searing pain Nelly felt from his thrusts was beginning to lessen and she could feel herself starting to build towards an orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, you're ass is tight, cunt," Peter groaned as he began picking up speed.

The sounds of Sandra moaning mixed with Nelly's moans of pleasure coming from the TV and it was driving Nelly wild. She was so turned on she began meeting Peter's thrusts as the pain turned into ecstasy. Peter spanked her as her muffled moans grew louder and her arousal ran down her thighs.

"This is all you're good for," Peter snarled as he dug his fingers into her waist. "Just a set of holes for me to use."

Nelly's eyes rolled on the back of her head as she came hard to his words and the sound of Sandra cumming as Sandra recorded Nelly getting fucked. Nelly bucked and quivered as the pleasure ripped through her, sending Peter over the edge and he groaned as he came inside her ass. He kept his dick inside of her for a moment before pulling out.

"Now listen and listen well, Nel," Sandra said as she pulled the panties out of Nelly's mouth. "If you want to keep these tapes secret, you'll move in with us after the vacation is over." Nelly didn't know what to say. "You're ours, understand? Or do you want mom and dad to find out how you seduced Peter this afternoon?"

"I'm yours," Nelly said in defeat. She knew how the tape looked.

"Good girl," Sandra said as she patted her sister on the head. "Go on back to your room and send a letter of resignation to your boss. We both know it will be better in the end if you're with us. Mom and dad will love it," Sandra said reassuringly.

Nelly just nodded in agreement while she put on her clothes then left the room. She was an emotional wreck as she sent the letter of resignation to her boss. Then the excitement began to build as she began to think about all the things in store for her living with Peter and Sandra. It made her feel guilty and aroused all at once while she slowly went to sleep.

JonTitor
JonTitor
53 Followers