The Brotherhood Pt. 01

Story Info
Two married men enjoy some work from home fun.
5.7k words
4.64
6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For all intents and purposes, I'm a happily married straight man. Beautiful wife, two lovely children, nice home in a major city, well-paid office job I mostly do remotely.

But maybe it'd be more accurate to say I'm, well, "mostly" straight. Because every once in a while, there's an an itch that the wife (or one of the girlfriends we have threesomes with) just can't scratch. Every "straight" guy who's had the good fortune to experiment with the right dude (or dudes) knows what I'm talking about. Sometimes you need to cut loose in ways only other guys get. Urges that require the throbbing veins of an understanding dude's hard dick. You need a taste, and he needs one, too.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.

This is a story about how I've been taking advantage of the newfound freedoms of working from home. How I decided to use some of that workday downtime to scratch my itches while helping other guys scratch theirs. And you bet it's been a hot, gratifying time for all.

It started in the early afternoon one Friday. A project wrapped early, so there I was in my home office, with nothing to do. No one else was in the house, nor would they be for a while.

So what did I do? What any red-blooded horndog would: I fished my dick out of my trousers and started rubbing it.

I started with some straight porn--some dirty stories on the monitor next to a video of a little blonde with a fat ass getting railed by her step-dad. But soon I found myself eying up his dick more than I was eying her tits. So I popped open a glory hole video. Skinny Asian girl on her knees pleasing dick after dick. And damn did that look good. She's slurp those veiny things right on up. The first guy--big cut Black dick--knocked on the wall, groaned "I'm cumming, baby," and she just jerked and licked it to completion all over her face and lips! "That's good cum," she moaned, sucking a glob off her fingers for the camera.

Damn, lucky girl.

As a big white dick pushed through the next hole--gleaming with precum (and yes, I wanted it bad by then)--I got a text from my work buddy, Jerry.

Hey wyd?

I smiled and shot back, nm, just enjoying some quality downtime 😜🥵

I saw those three dots in iMessage quickly turn to a nice, man, me too

And then came a pic. A pic of Jerry's veiny cock, hard and just begging to be teased and pleased.

You see, Jerry and I have a special relationship. Good working relationship, good fun at office happy hours. Our wives get along. It also happens that he feels the limits of a hetero marriage. We learned that about each other when we were both working late in the office and decided to decompress with a workout in the office building's gym. Things got steamy by the time we were showering off. Maybe I'll tell you about that sometime.

But back to the Friday afternoon. And how Jerry had just offered me his hot cock via iMessage.

Mmm nice indeed, I typed back. And then I sent him a picture of my dick. Jerry and I are about the same size below the belt, which is to say nice and meaty. His is maybe a little less thick and has an upward curve to his beautiful bitch-breaker. And, believe me, we both have more than enough dick to please all but the most notorious of size queens.

Fuck yeah bro 🥵 was the reply

You at home, I asked.

Ya. Wife with her sister until tonight.

Perfect, I thought. Want company?

You know it. And this time, he sent a photo of his cock from below. From the angle a hungry cocksucker would see on their knees before slobbering on it.

I sent a thumbs up emoji. I ran up to the bedroom, made some preparations, and hopped down to the car. Jerry lived a few neighborhoods over. The drive was quick. Midday traffic really make our antics a breeze.

I rolled up to the door and rang the smart bell. It beeped invitingly, letting me know I was more than welcome inside. I could feel my prick dribbling precum in my sweatpants. Among other things. But we'll get to that.

Basement den, read the message from Jerry on my phone. So I walked down the foyer to the basement stairs.

And there I saw Jerry on the futon. Gym tee on, naked from the waist down, slowly stroking that glorious slicked up dick of his. Across he had some porn on the TV of a trans girl in a bikini at a glory hole. Her hard dick was hanging out as she sucked away on her knees.

Did I mention that Jerry is a man of excellent taste?

"That's a nice one," I grinned, eying up Jerry's hung member. I grabbed my own bulge through my sweatpants to emphasize just how much I was enjoying the view.

"I know, man, I'm fucking hot for it." He was slowly pumping his fist up and down his greasy shaft. I was loving the sight of that thing. I'm pretty sure I licked my lips. And I'm pretty sure he saw. "I'm precreaming so much already, dude. See?" He pumped his fist tightly up his shaft towards the head. A nice, pearly glob beaded on the head of his dick.

"God damn, dude. Fuck that looks good," I said.

"Tastes even better," he replied. He swiped a finger from his other hand over the eye of his prick he held the finger up to me, making sure I could see the gleaming treat. He pushed his finger to his mouth, his eyes on mine, and sucked it, making a moaning mmm sound for emphasis. "Fuck yeah, that's the stuff."

I, too, was leaking pre at this point. Seeing my chill, masc workbud savor his own precum had me fucking boned up. Even my asshole was twitching with possibility.

I flipped the waistband of my sweats down, freeing my own precummy man meat. On the TV, the hot trans girl was getting cum blasted all over her face and moaning. But Jerry's eyes were glued to my poll.

"I got my own good stuff," I said. I started stroking for him, spreading my natural lubricant all over my veiny shaft.

"Damn, dude, that's hot." We were both stroking our dicks, staring at each other's hot, hard cocks. Me, standing there by the basement stairs. And Jerry, leaned back into the soft couch, eyefucking my tool just as hard as I was eyefucking his.

"Want to see it better?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah," he quickly confirmed.

I walked towards him, shuffling my sweats so they were right above my knees. I could feel the central air system blowing on my bare ass. It felt glorious and free.

I was maybe a foot from Jerry's face now. And boy was he looking hot for my cock. Mouth parted in a grin. Dick in his hand. Such a nasty sight.

"Looks so good, man," he groaned out. His hand sped up its strokes all up and down his piece. I grinned and started stroking slower and slower. I wanted to show it off.

I took a step closer. Now I was only a good few inches from Jerry's mouth. He had a few days of stubble on him and was in his glasses. No need to shave and pop in contacts when you're working breezy from home all day.

"Tastes even better, I'd wager," I moaned.

"Yeah?" He egged me on coyly.

"Oh yeah."

Jerry grinned up at me, wrapped his free hand around my cock, and leaned his head forward. His lips found my cock and parted, sliding over me and welcoming me into his warm, married mouth.

"Fuck yes, dude," I groaned, letting my head fall back as I basked in the glory of my pal's sucking maw. He ran his tongue all over the head as he bobbed gently up and down. He went deeper and deeper, really getting into DL cocksucking. He stroked the base with that fist of his, his other hand tugging away on his prick.

Jerry was a great cocksucker.

"You're right, man," he agreed, popping his mouth off my meat. "That mess tastes great." He leaned back in with a moan and sucked me deeper.

My hand found the back of Jerry's head. "Enjoy it, dude," I encouraged. "Slurp up every bit I'm dripping. Fuck, that's a hot cocksucker."

With my prick still embedded in Jerry's suckling mouth, I got on my knees on the sofa, coaxing his head along with me. I needed to be closer to reach his dick. Poor guy shouldn't have to stroke it himself when he has his horny buddy around to help him out.

As I reached over for Jerry's impressive tool, I felt his throat open up and start to take my dick down deeper. My fingers found Jerry's and gave it a light squeeze as his throat started to glug on my cock.

"You like swallowing dick, man?" I prodded as I slowly fisted his tool. "Does it make you throb? Throating this fuckstick?"

Jerry drew back with a nasty, spitty popping sound. "Oh fucking shit, yes," he enthused. "Love sucking dick like a bitch." He plunged himself back down my poll, feasting away like a happy dickholster.

Yeah, Jerry got me.

I drew my hand down Jerry's dick as he happily bobbed his head on mine. Down to his balls. Massaged them good. Damn, that felt nice. I gave each a light tug and a squeeze, making him groan with appreciation as he sucked me harder. It felt great to roll those nuts between my fingers as Jerry rolled his tongue all along my prick.

I brought my hand back up Jerry's cock to the head, gathered some of his pre on my fingers, and brought them to my mouth. I admired the glistening goo before nudging it to my mouth, just as Jerry had with his before. If his mouth were getting coated in my prespunk, it seemed only fair to let his invade mine, too.

"You've got a tasty wad there," I complimented. Jerry looked up at me, my cock still between his lips, and watched as I licked at my fingers.

"I wonder whose tastes better," he mused, pumping my spit-sloppy prick with his hand.

I smirked. "Guess we'll find out."

As Jerry resumed blowing me, I reached back down to his dick. Sloppy with my spit from lapping Jerry's precream off my fingers, my hand glided easily all up and down his turgid prick. I let my hand trace lower, down passed Jerry's balls, and right down to his crinkled asshole.

"Mmmm," Jerry moaned with glee as my fingertip traced his rim. He parted his legs a little wider and scooched forward on the couch, making it easier for me to play with his pucker.

"Oh you like that, bro? Like having your ass played with while you blow dick?" His hole was twitching. Practically begging me to slip a finger up him.

"God damn, man, you know I do."

"Gonna finger your pussy while you suck dick like a bitch, man," I cautioned without concern, teasing his ring.

"Slide it right up me," he begged, his mouth barely off my dick. "Hook that finger up my fuckhole--oh fuck yes!" He grunted in bliss as I did just that. His asshole beckoned my digit inside and his mouth sank back down my cock.

"You love being a finger-fucked cocksucker, don't you?" I teased. I grabbed his head harder, packing my meat into his throat. "Want to feel your cunt stretch good for me as your throat gobbles my cock?" I knew the answer.

"Mhmmmm," he moaned, not even trying to unpack his mouth from all the dick I was feeding him. In fact, he leaned in and swallowed it deeper.

"You fucking nasty cocksucker!" I spat as he slurped down my dick. "Gobble that up. Fucking suck it while I open up your pussy." I emphasized the last word. Straight guys deserve to have their holes pleased just like cunts, too.

He pulled back and took his mouth off my dick. I used the opportunity to grasp his cock with one hand as I continued slowly dipping a finger in and out of his asshole. "I'm not the only one who likes his backdoor opened up and stuffed, am I?" He teased.

"Yeah? You think I love it up my asshole the way you do?"

"I know you do. Yeah, pump my cock and hole like that." He reached around my body and grabbed my ass. "I bet it'll take just one touch and--well fuck."

"Mmm," I moaned, as his finger stimulated my hole. But it was indirect.

"What have we here, you dirty bottom bitch?"

He pressed again. His finger was pressing the flared base of the plug in my ass, causing it to increase the pressure on my prostate. And to stuff me deeper. I swear, I could feel my dick produce another glob of preejaculate at that. Jerry clearly saw that. He leaned in again and swaddled my cock in his lips, drinking the new treat I had coming out of my dick for him. Except this time, he was pressing my plug up my ass.

"Drink that goo, bro," I barked as he stimulated my shithole. "Fuck, I cream so much when you get at my ass."

"God damn!" Jerry roared. He pushed himself back on the couch so he was further away from me. Just far enough to grab my head and pull it onto his dick. Just far enough to make me stick out my ass as I bent over, my knees on the sofa cushion, and took my friend's cock between my lips. "Suck that fucking dick, you plugged little bitch!" Jerry impelled.

Not like I needed encouragement. Like many "straight" guys, it only took the right circumstances--and the right cock--to get me happily to my knees to be a slutty dicksucker.

Jerry's cock tasted so fucking sexy. Clean yet pleasantly musty, save for the sweet gloss of precum he'd rubbed in all over. I lapped at his cockveins as my head rocked in his lap. I held his prick at the base as I slurped away, drawing more prespunk up out the shaft and into my mouth. Yummy.

I turned my head to look up at Jerry. He was sneering like a victorious stud, his bitch securely in place to orally service him. "Your pre tastes great today, man," I informed him. To prove it, I suckled his balls into my mouth before licking right back up his shaft all the way to the tip. I slurped his dick right back into my mouth. Letting it explore my cheeks. Letting my "straight" friend enjoy as much of my "straight" mouth as I could.

"Get all of it, then. Suck out all that ballsauce!"

I was happy to oblige. I bobbled away, my lips smacking as I worked my buddy's impressive tool to the opening of my throat. His dick deserved a warm hole, and my horny mouth deserved cock. The sensation of his veiny dick along the inside of my cheeks, snaking its way into my throat, was making my cock glob pre.

Then I felt it: Jerry's fingers prodding and pulling on the plug up my bent-over ass. I shivered, pausing my sucking momentarily as I reveled in the sensations radiating up from my stretched backdoor and through my cock.

"Such a fucking slut," Jerry mocked playfully as I pushed my ass back to his hand.

"You just know--mmm--how to make a slut out of me," I agreed, once again blowing my work buddy. He slapped my ass, making me yelp and moan on his dick. He groped my ass, jiggling a cheek.

"Your butt looks so fuckable like this, man. Stick it out more. Arch that back." I did as he said, still sucking dick. "Yeah. Yeah, that's nice. Fuck."

On the TV screen in front of the couch, the trans girl had backed her ass up to the glory hole. You could see a dick sliding though her anal ring. Her halfhard cock bounced out of her bikini bottom, shaking with the force of her top's thrusts. I could see this out of the corner of my eye as I blew my buddy. It was so sexy, sucking dick and having my bent-over ass played with. My holes were for his pleasure now, just like his mouth and ass had been for me earlier. Just like how the trans girl on screen was using her holes to please those anonymous cocks that poked through the walls of her dingy booth.

I felt a tug and a stretch--Jerry was pulling the plug out of my ass! "Mmm, oh fuck," I grunted, looking back over my shoulder. I felt my hole pop as the plug came out. I could see it. Metal, glistening with lube, and entirely clean. Jerry looked in my eyes, lustily. He placed the plug on the carpeted basement floor and redirected his eyes to my uncorked asshole.

"Look at that little pucker," he hissed. "Look at that sweet baby gape." I could feel he was right. My asshole felt parted, and I could feel the HVAC air tickling my sphincter.

Jerry sunk fingers up my ass. "Grrnghh," I grunted, feeling a slight stretch even after the plug had helped open me. "Oh bro--"

"Suck my dick, bitch," Jerry interrupted, forcing my head back down his prick. Good God, sometimes I just needed to be a bitch for a stud. I complied, moaning in acceptance, and feverishly bobbed my head on Jerry's dick as he finger-fucked my cunt like he was taking a cheerleader in a classroom on prom night. "Yeah, suck my dick. Fucking suck it." And did I. His dick was down my throat, the head coursing in and out of my esophagus. Fingers up my ass and a cock in my mouth.

Jerry's like me, as we know. He likes being the bitch sometimes, too. And he likes the push-and-pull of the power struggle. So as I sucked, as I enjoyed letting his fingers open my boycunt up, I slid a finger back into Jerry's asshole.

"Yeah, cocksucker, please that ass!" Jerry ordered. He was reaming my ass on his fingers with a sweet undulation, nudging my spot with each inward thrust. Gobbling Jerry's dick, I hooked my finger, trying to put pressure on those spots I knew turned Jerry into a simpering cunt. "Oh God yeah!" Jerry mewled. He kept his fingers up my ass but paused his finger-fucking. Good. I wanted him to enjoy getting it up the butt, too. Especially as I was blowing him. It makes it so much nastier that he can be dominating me like that and still enjoying his friend's prying digits up his ass.

"You like it up that hole, bro?" I asked him between slurps of his fuckstick. "You like having your pussy fingered while you get your dick sucked?"

"Fuck yeah, man," he grumbled seductively. "Work my ass and suck my dick. Open my hole up like I'm opening yours." I loved tasting Jerry's pre flowing from his dick as he said shit like that.

And that's when I felt what must have been another finger sliding up my ass. I made a shivering sound on Jerry's dick as I felt my bent-over behind stretch open more. I didn't know if Jerry had lubed his fingers with something or if it'd just the good lube I'd used when I plugged my ass, but I was opening up easy. I couldn't even move. I moaned around Jerry's dick, my finger still up his ass, as he prodded my anal pussy open.

"That's three up you, dude," he confirmed. Fuuuuuck, I thought. I barely ever got three up my ass when I was doing myself. Amazing he had taken my hole that far already. It made me feel like such a slut. I loved that. And I was making the nastiest moaning sounds on Jerry's dick. I couldn't keep it to myself.

"Mrmgmghhh," I purred with my mouth stuffed with dick.

"Fucking suck it!" Jerry barked. And I did. I resumed throating his dick as he kept my asshole pumped on his three meaty fingers. I wiggled my finger up his butt back and forth as I did. "Oh, that's nice, cocksucker."

As I sucked away, I felt Jerry reach under me and grab my own cock. I felt it had been half-hard, but the moment he touched it and started stroking, I got stupid hard stupid fast.

"Oh, bro!" I cried, my mouth off Jerry's dong.

"You fucking love it from both ends, too, dude!" I couldn't even respond. My eyes were shut tight. "I can feel that pre again, dude," Jerry taunted. His hand left my cock, and I felt him rub even more fingers along my stretched anal rim. "Yeah, get you greasy with your own pre," he narrated.

"Mrghmmm." I redoubled my efforts sucking Jerry's dick. I wasn't the only one who was going to feel good from this nastiness. I moved my mouth off Jerry's cock, and, stroking it with one hand, I ran my tongue all around his asshole as it remained ever so parted around my finger. It was nice and clean tasting, save for the flavor of dick I had in my mouth. But every brosucker knows that the flavor of cock just makes it better.

"Oh hell yeah," Jerry sighed.

"Guess I'm not the only one who likes his asshole treated like a pussy, huh?" I posed as I lap and lick all around Jerry's backdoor.

"Ooh, dude, you know it. Fuck yeah! Eat my fucking ass like it's a cunt." Of course, I didn't do that. I licked his ass like it's an ass. I love eating my wife's pussy, but Jerry's backdoor deserved the lapping, special treatment that only a bro's tongue can provide. So I gave it to him. Arcing my tongue all along his rim, stroking his cock all soaked with my spit. "Fuck yeah, work it up there!" He barked, grabbing my head, as I stuffed the tip up my tongue into his anal rim and dug it inside.

12