The Brotherhood Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," I moaned between licks of Jerry's puckered starfish, "maybe you need this hole worked open even more than I need it." I felt his fingers idle up my asshole, so I wiggled my hips, stimulating my own shitchute. God, that felt great.

"Aw, fuck, I can't take it!" Jerry cried. He pulled away from me, leaving me on my hands and knees on his couch. His fingers left my stretched-out hole, leaving me feeling open and empty. I felt the cushions shift and one of his hands grabbing one of my hips. "I need this ass!" His cockhead was lodged against my opening. It felt nice and slippery.

"So fucking take it, stud," I teased, again shimmying my hips to feel his cut cockhead teasing my already-open pucker. "Nrggh, oh fuck!" I grunted as I felt Jerry skewering my ass on his thick dick.

"Yeah, take this meat, faggot!"

"Ooh yeah! Fuck, that's big!" I cussed as my hole stretched around my buddy's invading prick. Even after having what must've been four big fingers up my ass, I still needed a moment to adjust to Jerry's size.

He gave me grace, pausing for a bit. "Gonna make it good for you, dude. Gonna make you love being my bitch," he snarled.

"Fuck, you always do. Oooh yeaaaaah," I moaned as I felt his cockmeat slide in deeper. I arched my back, my eyes half closed, savoring the sensation of my "straight," married ass getting dicked open on Jerry's raw cock. "So deep," I whimpered, feeling the raw skin on skin of Jerry's member sinking into me, grazing my prostate.

"Yeah, you like that shit, dude?" Jerry asked, grabbing my hips as he rutted his meat up my guts.

"I fucking love it!" I looked back over my shoulder when I felt Jerry's balls meet mine. Fuck yeah. He was fully in me. "Ooh yeah!" I grunted as Jerry kept his cock deep but stirred it around up me. He started pulling out. Slowly. Painfully slowly. Just the tip rested inside my rim. And then he pushed it in again. All the way. "Grrrwrgh, fuck!"

"Take this cock, fucker!" Jerry growled as he sawed that meat in and out of my ass. The strokes were long and deep, and he was working my guts something good.

"Fucking give it to me, dude!" I egged him on. I was doing my best slut backarch for him, on my hands and knees, as he gave my hole the raw cockage it craved. "Yeah, work that spot!" I begged right as he stroked over my prostate again.

"That's what you need, isn't it, bro?" He was grasping my hips and fucking faster. Less all the way in and out, more like stroking my hole on his raw shaft halfway. Like his dick couldn't stand to leave my stretched, tight manhole. Which was fine by me--I needed his cock.

"You fucking know it. Cunt out this hole!" I was in heaven getting my guts rearranged on Jer's married fuckstick. I reached under me to touch my cock. Not stroke, just touch. I was already dribbling globs of precum. Just the touch of my dick had me feeling like I would cum any moment. And I wanted Jerry to get his before I busted. So I brought my fingers, all sloppy with pre, to my mouth, and sucked on them. "Mmm," I moaned, reveling at my own flavor.

"You like sucking cock juice while you get fucked, buddy?" Jerry asked, obviously having watched me lap up my delicious pre-cream.

"You know I do, baby. Fuck this ass. Fuck my fucking ass! Wish I had dick to suck while you made me your bend-over bitch."

"Aw fuck yeah!" Jerry started fucking me faster, nearly knocking the air out of me as he plowed my shitter. "Would love to push your head down on dick while you took this cock, man."

"Mmm," I moaned. "Bet you wouldn't mind tasting some yourself--aw, yes! Dick my spot!" The room was filled with the sound of man on man fucking, and I loved the thought of my masc bro Jerry slamming my hole while we both sucked dick.

"Heh, I do fucking love cock." Jerry said with a smile in his voice.

I looked back over my shoulder. Back to where Jerry was clapping my cheeks. "Maybe you'll need to bend over and take a turn on my meat."

Jerry slapped my ass, making me yelp. "First I'm going to breed this cunt, buddy!" He redoubled his assault on my hole.

"God damn!" I cried, loving being his cocksleeve. My hole was fully used to his invading penis now. I lowered my face to the couch, my ass still up in the air, and let him go to town. "Fucking wreck my shithole, stud! Pack my ass!"

"Take--it--like--a--faggot!" Jerry punctuated each word with deep strokes up my hole. And I fucking loved that word. Faggot.

"Love being your faggot! Love going full fag with you, bro!" It felt like he was going to fuck the cum out of me it was so good. My cock was crazy hard and my asshole was in ecstasy from the skill Jerry brought to using my backdoor like it was his wife's pussy.

Suddenly, Jerry pulled his dick from my asshole. "Ungh," I grunted, suddenly feeling empty and oh so needy. I looked back over my shoulder.

"Get on your back and spread those legs. Expose that hole to me."

I flipped over on the couch and complied. Knees in the air and wide, ass pushed out so my gaped pucker was in view.

"God damn, dude. Look at that wrecked manpussy."

I smiled when he said that. "You ruining this fuckhole good, buddy?"

"Fuck yeah. It's beautiful." Jerry leaned in and darted his tongue up my obviously opened hole.

"Oooh, bud, lick that pussy!" I grabbed his hair and pulled him into it it. Soothing tongue up my wrecked anal passage, licking and worshipping it. Jerry really knew how to treat a cored-out bottom bitch. "Yeah, suck these nuts, too!" I urged him, pulling his hair so he was in my ballsack. He didn't even try to fight me. Just slurped my heavy nuts between his lips and rolled them around. "So good, buddy! Suck my nuts like a ball-pleasing fag!"

"Sperm-filled balls, mmm," Jerry moaned. Without my prompting, he licked up my shaft and took my dick back in his mouth.

"Aw, fuck yes, cocksucker!" I could feel him hoovering up all the sloppy pre his amazing assfucking had caused me to leak. "Suck it up! Fuck!" I threw my head back. After having my ass pounded out, Jerry's cocksucking mouth was just what I needed.

He popped it from his lips and looked up at me. "But that's not how you're cumming, buddy." He looked as mischievous as I've ever seen him.

"You don't wanna taste it?" I asked, but I knew he knew I was teasing.

"Mmm, as much as I'd like to," he broke up his retort by sucking up and down my veiny prick again, "I'm going to make you cum from getting fucked." He scurried back into position. Me on my back, hole exposed, legs in the air. Him between my spread legs, on his knees, girthy dick pointed at my already-opened pussyhole.

"You gonna give this hole a faggasm, bro?" I grabbed my cheeks and spread 'em. I tried to wink my hole for good measure, but it was so gaped it felt like I barely contracted it.

"I'm making this hole mine!" He lunged his dickhead to my hole. I blossomed like a wanton flower for my DL buddy's topping.

"Oh fuck yes give me that cock!" I bellowed, watching his length press into me and core me open. "Fuuuck yes!" I couldn't take my eyes away--I just love watching my "straight" married hole take cock.

Jerry was grinning like a tiger as he pumped my ass and held my legs high and wide. "You like this, bro? Like seeing the dick that's gonna breed your guts?"

"Fuck the fucking load out of me!!!" I screamed hoarsely, barely coherent from the all-consuming bliss of veiny, raw dick scraping out my guts. Jerry knew how to make me take it. My tongue dripped drool as I watched myself get cunted like a bitch. On the TV, the video now showed the trans beauty bent over in her booth, a man pushing his own bare dick in and out of her asshole. She was begging him to bust his nut in her, and I could clearly see his own sexy anal pucker. It was slightly distended; he was no stranger to getting his hole packed full of dick.

"Shit!" Jerry cried. "Here it cums, faggot!" He pushed my shit in faster and faster.

"Breed me, dude! Fucking breed me! Shoot that fucking hot cream up my guts and make me spill my fuck--fuck--oh fuck!" Jerry wrapped a hand around my dick and squeezed it as he scrambled my prostate. "OH FUCK DUDE!" He didn't stroke. Just the lightest squeeze. And I was fucking blowing my load!

"YES, FUCKING TAKE IT! NGGRAHH!" Jerry slammed up my guts, dick pulsing.

And that was it: we came like hydrants bursting. His sausage drilled me and started planting seed. I could see it throb. "Oh, fuck!" I yelled, wide-eyed crazed, watching his dick twitch spunk up my hole, feeling the heat of his creamy mansauce filling me. Leaning my chin down like that, I watched my own cock burst, hot ropes exploding out and coating my face, my dangling tongue, my hairy chest.

"Yeah, lose that nut, bitch!" Jerry barked. "Cum for your breeding!" He angled my cock with his hand so the next shot landed completely on my outstretched tongue. Barely coherent in orgasmic bliss, I grabbed Jerry's ass, pulling him deeper into my clasping faghole so I could feel him finish spraying his spunk as deep as possible. Cum in my mouth, cum filling my ass, cum all over me. I was lost in male orgasmic DL ecstasy.

Jerry collapsed his torso on my cum-soaked front, our sweaty, manly bodies sponging the jizz I shot from getting my married ass pounded so good. We soaked in the cum-pleasure and afterglow. My ass trembled, so full of Jerry's cummy dick. The video on the TV had stopped. The screen was back. We soaked up the gay afterglow.

"Dude," I huffed after a while. "That was so fucking good!"

"Fuck, man, I know." He sighed. His dick was still stuffing my ass.

Eventually he pulled off of me and out of me. "Ngh, oh," I grunted as my hole popped him out. I felt a trickle of seed start to leave me. Jerry was standing over me, wiping himself off with a t-shirt. I reached under myself to feel my creamed, destroyed asshole. Gently tickling the rim with fingertips. I squeezed it, feeling it struggle to tighten up. I wanted Jerry's cum to stay in me for a while.

"So," Jerry said, looking at his phone in his hand, "I just got a message from some folks I think you'll like."

"Oh?"

"It's this smarmy guy in his 20s. He lives in an apartment across town. I blow Him sometimes. Swears he's straight." Jerry said with a laugh. "He and his roommate are having some heavy balls gooning out and wanted to know if my mouth was available." Jerry looked up at me with a grin. "Wanna say there are two hungry mouths for their young dicks?"

I grinned right back. I could already feel my cock stirring thinking about bobbing for dick on my knees with my DL married bud. "I've got a few more hours," I winked. "Let me drink some water and rinse off. Then let's do it."

"Fuck yeah," Jerry said. His hanging dick looked so good, but I knew I should wait. "And put this back. Might come in handy." He tossed the buttplug onto the couch. Like an utter slut, I pushed it up my sore, cum-filled hole, trapping his wad in me.

Who knew what else this day would bring!

12