The Brother's Plaything

Story Info
A drunken weekend changes the relationship of three relatives.
6.7k words
4.33
42.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,079 Followers

The Brothers' Plaything

Chapter 01

The windshield wipers on my rental car barely kept up with the driving rain from the summer storm. I hunched over the wheel, peering through the rain-streaked windshield for the exit. The tension in my shoulders lessened when I spotted and took the exit into the sleepy resort town abutting the lake. Just outside town, I made the turn onto the narrow dirt road leading to my brother and his wife's beach house.

My knuckles were white, and my back was aching when I pulled onto the gravel apron in front of their place. I sighed with relief when I saw my older brother Tom and his wife of 30 years, Clarice, standing on the porch of their summer home.

It was well over a year since I saw them last. I design and build hydroelectric power plants. I recently returned from Thailand, working on a project. They invited me up for a barbecue and a chance to catch up.

I grabbed my backpack and sprinted for the porch.

"It's good to see you, Little Brother! How've you been?"

"Great, Tom! How're they hanging?"

"Low and full, Jimmy, low and full!"

"When you Beavaneax brothers get through mauling each other, I could use a hug too." His wife, Clarice, stood behind him, shaking her head. She is a big dark skin Creole, about 5'7",200 pounds with the stereotypical Black woman's butt and breasts to match.

I broke my embrace with my brother and stepped over to his wife. She threw her arms around me and plastered her big body and jugs to me. I inhaled the faint odor of lilac, sweat, and gin as she planted a very non-sister in law kiss on my lips.

"Hey, don't kiss me like that unless you mean it!" I smacked her jiggly ass.

"I mean it, but you ain't been man enough to take advantage of it."

"You two are impossible," Tom laughed, ruefully shaking his head. "for thirty years, it's been the same line."

Clarice and I have had these quasi-sexual conversations since she started dating my brother in high school in Lousiana. Except for some grab-ass, it never went further. There were a few alcohol-fueled occasions where our groping boarded on foreplay. However, those were few and far between.

"The barbecue is rained out. But I made some potato salad, and we have hot dogs so we won't starve."

"I scored some marijuana and some hard cider! We can get fucked up and catch up!" Tom held up a baggie and a 2-gallon jug of a brown liquid.

"Sounds like a plan! Jesus! It's like a sauna in here. What the hell happened to the A/C?"

"We usually don't need A/C this close to the lake. The whole house fan provides enough ventilation. Get out of that business suit and into something comfortable!"

"Come on! I'll show you your room! It's across the hall from ours!"

I grabbed my backpack and followed Clarice down the short hall. Her ass swayed like two little boys wrestling under a blanket.

"Stop staring at my ass," Clarice said devilishly, looking back over her shoulder.

"It's hard not to stare. It fills the hall!" I chuckled!

"Well, your brother likes it," she said sassily. She stopped outside the guest bedroom, cocked one hip, and put her hands on her hips.

"Good thing," I shot back, "I was in Thailand for several months. I've learned to like my women petite and compliant!"

Her mouth opened and closed several times, like a guppy! She sputtered, laughed, and went back up the hall, shaking her head as she went.

I changed into some loose-fitting jersey shorts, a matching t-shirt, and no shoes. When I got back to the front of the house, Tom and Clarice were sitting at a small table on the screen porch. The breezes caused by the storm made this venue bearable. The rain seemed to have increased in intensity.

Tom wore some god-awful paisley Bermuda shorts with a blue polo shirt while Clarice wore a mid-thigh jean skirt with a tube top and no bra. Her enormous nipples strained at the thin material.

We caught up while we drank the cider and smoked the reefer. The conversation ranged from my time in Thailand working on hydroelectric plant design to their daughter's pregnancy to their plans for this beach house.

They were 47 years old and empty nesters. Their only child, Lily, was 25, married, and expecting twins. The twins would be their second and third grandchild.

The combination of alcohol, marijuana, and forced confinement can induce even the most conservative people to test their limits. By late afternoon Tom was barely coherent; Clarice was not in much better shape, but she was holding her own. She was sipping cider and toking with a silly grin on her face As the three of us got blind drunk, the conversation drifted into the quasi-sexual.

In a display of alcohol-fueled playfulness, Tom was trying to get Clarice to pull her top up and show her tits.

This was par for the course. Tom was always trying to one-up me. You know, I'm older, mom loves me more than you, my wife's tits are bigger than your girlfriend's, etc. etc.! Suffice it to say that over the years I saw her bare breasts enough to witness their progression from about a 38C to their current size.

From the way she giggled, I knew it was only a matter of time until she put those massive mammaries on display. I was egging her on by whistling the bump and grind tune they play for strippers.

"Come on, baby! Show Jimmy those big suckers."

"Damn it, Tommy! Stop!" She giggled, slapping at his hands.

He yanked up her top, and her caramel-colored breasts tumbled out, with their blue/black raisin-like nipples. They were easily low 40's and double D cups. They hung heavy on her chest like chocolate teardrops with pinky sized nipples and areolas the size of a small saucer.

"Look at those hooters, little brother!"

Clarice tittered while struggling to pull her top down. As always, she enjoyed the attention. Her protests were false modesty. They played this game before. One of Tommy and Clarice's kinks was letting me see her in various stages of undress. Over time I came to understand they roleplayed sharing her, and I was the imaginary fucker.

None of us knew that tonight their fantasy would come true. And that as a result of that fantasy, Clarice would get pregnant.

"Dammit, Tom, stop!"

My brother hefted a big tit in his hand. "Grab the other one. See how heavy they are." Clarice perfunctory attempt to turn away as I reached over.

"My tits ain't no plaything for you Beavaneax brothers. Stop!"

Did I mention how fucked up we were? This was the first time their playful exhibitionism progressed to actual touching. Clarice's tit was soft, warm, and surprisingly substantial. I squeezed it.

"Damn it, Jimmy! Stop! I'm not a toy!"

She twisted and turned in her chair but made no real effort to stop me. Tom stared at us, slack-jawed, obviously trying to process what was going on. We crossed a line and were too high to realize it.

"Come on, baby! Let me get some titty milk!"

Clarice pushed Tom's head away as he tried to get her nipple in his mouth. I continued caressing her tit, sliding my hand up and down while squeezing. Her nipple got hard as a rock.

"You gonna be really disappointed," Clarice giggled, "ain't been no milk in these old jugs in years!"

She hissed, and her head rocked back when Tom finally got her nipple in his mouth. He slurped with his wife's hand cradling his head. Her eyes rolled back in her head.

My cock stiffened. It was not so much watching my brother suck his wife's tit. That WAS hot! But it was watching and listening to Clarice's reaction. Spittle bubbled in the corners of her mouth. Her hips pumped, causing her mid-thigh skirt to ride up, barely covering her nether region as she squirmed in the chair.

Over the years, Tom shared little nuggets about their sex life. He bragged about her cocksucking ability and her ability to deep throat his cock. He waxed poetic about the tightness of her pussy and her control of her Kegel muscles. I could tell her nipples were super sensitive. He told me she could cum from just having her nipples sucked.

"See how sensitive these suckers are, bro?"

"Stop!" Clarice pushed Tom away and swatted my hand from her tit. Her ebony faced gleamed with sweat. She was disoriented, blinking her eyes, trying to focus. She looked from Tom to me, closed her eyes, and dozed off, her head dropping to her chest.

Tommy winked at me and pinched her nipple. Her head snapped up, and her eyes popped open. Her arm moved in an uncoordinated fashion, slapping at his hands.

"Tom! Stop!" Clarice's speech was a slurred mumble. Her head lolled as though it were too heavy. She slid down in the chair with her legs gaped open at her knees.

I blinked several times, trying to focus as I stared drunkenly at the crotch of her pink panties. She struggled to sit up, grabbing the table to keep from overbalancing.

"See how he treats me, Jimmy," she said, patting my hand. Her words were halting and slurred.

"Hell, I'm enjoying the show," I said, unabashedly staring at my sister in law's jugs.

"Your brother's a pervert! He licks my nipples like they some kind of all-day sucker! He knows what that does to me."

"No, I don't know," I lied, "what does it do to you?"

"Never you mind. That ain't none of your business!"

"Well, I need to find something to suck on! I feel left out!" My drunken comment launched a series of events that forever changed the relationship between the three of us.

"Go on and get you some titty milk, little brother," Tom said, waving his arm expansively.

"Tom! Now you've gone too far!" Clarice protested but made no effort to cover her breasts. Her head bobbed loosely.

Tom leaned forward and folded his arms on the table. His head drooped then popped up as he fought reefer, marijuana, and sleep. It was as though his head weighed a ton.

I reached over and hefted Clarice's tit. She giggled, her eyes moving from my face to my hand, holding her tit and back. Tom tried and failed to raise his head and focus on us. His head dropped to his folded arms. I leaned over and again took my sister in law's nipple in my mouth.

Her body stiffened like she was planking in her chair. One hand pushed against my chest while the other grabbed my head.

I suckled hungrily, Clarice's nipple plumping and hardening in my mouth. The hand pushing against my head now pulled me tighter to her chest. She sank back in the chair, her hips slowly gyrating.

"FUCK! FUCK! Gawddammit!"

"Told you they were sensitive," Tom mumbled, a silly grin playing across his face. He stared myopically at me, sucking his wife's tit and took the other nipple in his mouth.,

Clarice went batshit crazy, clasping both of our heads to her bosom, moaning continuously, her hips pumping, lifting off the chair. Her gyrations caused her skirt to rise around her waist. Her moist panties clung to her hips with the gusset, pulled between her meaty pussy lips. It was a darker shade of pink from her arousal.

Her twisting and turning caused the elastic band of her panties to ride down around her hips. Her neatly trimmed greying auburn bush was visible just above the waistband. Her butterfly pussy lips were engorged and open around the crotch of her panties with her pussy juices dribbling out and wetting her thighs. Guttural, animalistic grunts came from her mouth. Her ass rhythmically rose and fell from the chair. Her breaths came in short, harsh gasps. Even in my inebriated state, I knew she was cumming and cumming hard!

"Motherfucker," she screamed, her body stiffening. Her grip on my head was so tight it was painful.

Her eyes fluttered as she came down. She looked around, confused. She put a hand on each of our heads, and forcibly pushed us away.

"What the fuck just happened?" She looked owl-eyed from Tom to me and back again. Then she pushed back from the table. "I got to pee!"

"Can we watch?" Tom leered at his wife.

"NO! You sick motherfucker! Ain't it enough that you and your brother sucked on my tits like a calf nursing until I cummed?"

Clarice struggled to her feet, grabbing the back of her chair to balance herself. With the false dignity of a drunk, she turned to make the short trip to the bathroom. Tom leaned over and kissed her bare ass.

She whooped, covered her ass with her hands, and looked accusingly at me. I pointed at Tom.

"Look at the ass, Lil bro! Go on! Kiss it!"

She looked at me for a moment, as though waiting for me to kiss her ass also. I was too drunk and missed the opportunity. Clarice waggled her ass at us and continued onto the bathroom. I watched the exaggerated sway of her hips moving seductively from side to side.

I wanted to fuck my sister in law in the worse possible way. Thirty years of horseplay and one drunken evening brought me to that realization. I turned to see my brother watching me.

"That ass fucks as good as it looks," Tom slurred, "she likes doggie style and for me to smack her ass hard when we fuck!"

"TMI, Too Much Info, I don't want to hear another story about you fucking your wife. That is unless you have decided to let me get some of that fat pussy!"

"Ain't happening, little bro. Clarice wouldn't go for it, and I'm not sure if I could handle it."

"So how did you feel when I was sucking her tit?" I lit another joint and inhaled deeply.

Tom refilled our glasses, slopping cider on the table. A flash of lightning and a rumble of thunder startled us both. He took a long gulp. I passed him the joint and gulped my drink. For a moment, he stared out at the rain.

"Actually, that was kind of hot. I felt a little strange and got a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach."

"Well, Clarice sure liked it. Her eyes were closed, and she said she came."

"What're you guys whispering about?"

Clarice was standing in the door still topless but without the tube top. She had one hand on the doorsill for balance.

Tom surprised me. He would tell me later that he was not sure what he thought when he said it. What's that old saying about loose lips sinking ships?

"We were just talking about how I felt when Jimmy was sucking your tit."

Like one of the Wallenda's walking a high wire, Clarice tottered carefully to where we sat at the table on the deck. She fell back in the chair between us, took the joint from her husband's hand, and inhaled deeply. She huffed several times, then exhaled a thin stream of smoke.

"Just like men! Y'all talking about me like I was a piece of meat. You don't care about how I felt."

"Well, tell us! how did it feel?" I eyed my sister in law's bare breasts. She pulled the skirt down after she sat, but it rode up again and stretched across her thighs.

Clarice passed the joint to Tom. He toked and gave it to me. I took a puff and passed it back to Clarice. The rain came down even harder. She took a deep toke, held it, and then had a coughing fit.

My brother was too messed up to help his wife. He just sat there watching her cough. I leaned over and slapped her on the back a few times.

When she finally caught her breath, her eyes were watery. She nodded her thanks and gulped her cider.

"It wasn't half bad. I ain't never had two men sucking my tits." She turned to her husband. "You know how sensitive they are."

Tom nodded his head. The way his head moved, I had a crazy thought it would just fall off and roll across the table. I giggled.

"What so funny," Clarice slurred, "you didn't get anything out of sucking my nipple?"

"I'm not laughing at that." I pointed at Tom. "His head is moving like a bobblehead doll!"

We giggled like school kids at my inane comment. Then Clarice surprised us both.

"Both of you suck my nipples again." Clarice idly scratched her bare breasts, then cupped them and held them out to us.

"Whatcha doin'?" Tom was barely coherent. His chin was on his chest, and he was having difficulty raising his head. his eyes closed, and his breathing grew regular as he dozed off, sitting up. Clarice punched him on his shoulder.

"Hey! I said, do it again."

I looked at Tom. He waved his hand loosely, indicating I should go on.

I leaned over, grasped my sister in law's tit, and took her nipple into my mouth. Clarice hissed, and her hand came up to caress my head. Her nipple plumped in my mouth.

"Come on, Tom. Do the other one." She grabbed her husband's hand and pulled him toward her.

Tom fell across the table. He lay there for a moment, grabbed Clarice's thigh for balance and took her nipple in his mouth. I gripped her other hot, sweaty leg.

Clarice moaned, caressing both of our heads as we sucked her nipples. Her hips began slowly rotating in the chair again.

I'm not sure when I started stroking her thigh. Neither Tom nor Clarice said anything as I pushed up the hem of her skirt. In the dim glow of the yellow bug light, I saw the wetness of my sister in law's neatly trimmed pussy. She had taken her panties off while she was in the bathroom.

Tom's eyes were closed with saliva drooling from his mouth, wetting Clarice's breast. He was nearly comatose, slobbering on Clarice's tit. She slapped him on the back of his head.

"Hey! If you're going to do it, do it right!" She pushed his head back. Like a ragdoll, Tom fell back in his chair, his arms and his legs akimbo.

I caressed her tit with as my other hand stroked Clarice's sweaty thigh. She hissed, and her eyes popped open when my hand bumped against her pussy. Her grasp tightened on my head.

"You're bad!" She slurred.

I ran my index finger up and down her slit. Her hips pumped and her grip on my head tightened. I pushed my finger into her pussy, causing her hips to pump against my finger.

"Oh shit! SHIT!!"

I added a finger and gave her pussy a two-finger banging while sucking harder on her breast. Her pussy squelched and spasmed around my fingers, and her thighs closed around my hand. She crushed my head to her bosom as she orgasmed for the third time that evening. The pumping of her hips against my fingers slowed. Clarice opened her legs, releasing my hand and slumped in the chair with her mouth gaped open and her lips moist.

Tom's sat up, his head lolling from side to side. He looked from Clarice's sated face to my fingers in his wife's pussy.

"You fingering my wife," he mumbled.

Clarice was fuck up enough that the import of what was happening did not hit her. She was on automatic pilot, gyrating on my fingers in her. She moaned, her big hips pumping slowly on my fingers. She clutched my cock through my jersey shorts, her hand flexing tightly around it.

"Fuck! Jimmy! Clarice! what the hell ya'll doing?"Tom was wide-eyed, staring at his wife and me.

Her tit dropped from my mouth, and I turned to look at him. Clarice's hand covered my fingers still in her twat. The wet squelching sound competed with the rain in its noisy wetness as Clarice squirmed in the chair.

"Fuckin' stop it, Jimmy." Tom grabbed my arm and pulled my fingers from his wife's pussy.

I rocked back in my chair. Clarice's eyes bucked when my finger slid from her pussy.

"Fuck that felt good, baby," She said, squeezing my arm.

"No, gawddammit! You stop that shit!" Tom's eyes were bloodshot. He struggled to get out of his chair but failed.

"Fuck it! I'm going to bed," I said, pushing back from the table. The porch swam around me. I felt nauseous and disoriented

Using the back of my chair and Clarice's, I struggled to my feet. Tom eyed me suspiciously. Then he took Clarice's nipple in his mouth. I stared drunkenly at my brother sucking his wife's nipple. I watched as he slipped a finger in her and began finger fucking her, reclaiming her pussy. She held his head tightly, her eyes thin slits.

It was almost primal. He was reclaiming his woman. His finger pistoned in and out of her pussy. He eyed me, showing he could do to her what I did. It was like the old song: 'Anything you can do, I can do better'!

Sober, Clarice would have never allowed it to go this far. She was sassy with me but conservative with others. However, her latent sexual instincts, fueled by alcohol and marijuana, took over. She was in heat, hungrily eyeing my crotch.

Schaka
Schaka
3,079 Followers
12